Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents (38424 Views)

Aftermath Of Owo Church Attack: 70% Of Our People Have Left – Sarkin Hausawa / They Left Everything Behind Just Fight For You Sleep In Peace / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Onyii2222(m): 6:44am On May 16, 2022
God has given you the power to fight back,stop leaving matters for him.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by 1877ee: 6:49am On May 16, 2022
[s]
helinues:

You too dey attach unnecessary emotions to news/events/comments..
[/s]
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by 1877ee: 6:49am On May 16, 2022
[s]
helinues:

One of the reasons why mods have been ignoring your too attached emotional reporting.

You go report someone and still break the rules along.
[/s]
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:52am On May 16, 2022
derecho:
It's well...they could kill the body but not her soul...Maximum respect for these Northern Christian girls...
Leah Sharibu and Deborah Yakubu....Many more would emerge.
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Tayorshd2(m): 6:55am On May 16, 2022
Clonelord:
Deborah's death has shown :

1. Atiku is not worth the votes of Nigerians
2. All nairaland mods are Muslims
3. There is a high level of illiteracy in the north
4. Nigeria as a country is a timebom
5. Nigerian christians are the scariest people on Earth.
6. Osinbanjo is a push and start vehicle
7. Christianity and Islam are two parallel lines

If you quote me to say nonsense... I will show you that nairaland houses both spirits and humans

Am quoting u now oya explain to me
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by gaskiyamagana: 7:06am On May 16, 2022
Clonelord:

If you quote me to say nonsense... I will show you that nairaland houses both spirits and humans
Thrash
thrash
Spirit pass spirit
Power pass power
Blood of ram pass blood of fake cross.
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Lance07(m): 7:07am On May 16, 2022
We keep leaving everything to God. God will not come down and fight for any man...set up measures; cry out, fight with the little strength you have and God will send men to take up your fight.
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by gaskiyamagana: 7:15am On May 16, 2022
lereinter:

All northern Christians should seek asylum in Europe, Canada etc

This is good suggestion, wallahi.
I go go to the nearest us embassy today tell dem say as a lost sheep of the house Israel wey found in Nigeria is about to be killed , make US allow me come to American for safety.
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by samdede(m): 7:26am On May 16, 2022
Justice must prevail.
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by spacechuks(m): 7:35am On May 16, 2022
By the time this fucking country divide,

We will evacuate all the Christian's in the North and give them massive land in the south south to settle,

We don't want to see any Muslim in the south because they are not humans, hence we can't live together
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by zahrach: 7:53am On May 16, 2022
I will continue saying this
Every 80% Muslim is a potential terrorist in disguise
If u have a Muslim friend and ur not a Muslim u better watch ur self because once he is among his Muslim brethren he will act as if he hasn't non u before
He can even deny u

2 Likes

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by orisa37: 7:53am On May 16, 2022
VERY GOOD.
GOD KNOWS BEST.
MAY SHE REST IN PEACE.
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by everythinggirly(f): 7:53am On May 16, 2022
It's really a sad one, loosing someone like that, a very painful death!
May God strengthen and comfort this family.

May your soul rest on Dear Deborah!
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by cyborg123(m): 7:58am On May 16, 2022
vincentjk:

They always pur SAW after mentioning Muhammad's name so I want to know.

It's an acronym for the words of an Arabic sentence that means ... Peace be upon Him.
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Juoflife1(f): 8:14am On May 16, 2022
We continue leaving everything to God. These bastards continue misbehaving.
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Sleekfingers: 8:31am On May 16, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: Punch's Facebook Page

Which God? That's my problem with most nigerians.
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by skywalker240(m): 9:07am On May 16, 2022
Clonelord:

My comrade, you are blessed

anybody that quote you and say rubbish will meet a fate even worst than deborahs.

1 Like

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by slivertongue: 9:14am On May 16, 2022
DenreleDave:
Shame on a God that can save himself.....

Just like the Dagon of the Philistines that fell thrice before the ark of the Lord, it cud nt save itself......

Anybody that kill because of a God simply means it is an ordinary god.........

During my degree, i once blasted my school course mate on a group chat for posting Islamic issue on a class group chat, We Christians simply started posting our open heaven there too grin grin grin and it stopped for a while .....

Bastard People.......... Useless god that can't fight for himself

I guess it happened in the South
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by bigjj: 9:30am On May 16, 2022
Sorry for the lost of that Jewel.
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by usah4(m): 10:20am On May 16, 2022
Listen to "Dear God" by Dax this song says much about Life, I listened to this song yesterday repeatedly and got to understand somethings

Dear God"

I just want to make this clear
I am a believer
But sometimes it gets hard
My name is Dax

Dear God
There's a lot of questions that I have about the past
Can you hear me?
And I don't want hear it from a human you made so you're the last person that I'm ever gonna ask
Tell me what's real, tell me what's fake
Why is everything about you a debate?
What's the point of love?
Every time I've showed it I was broken and it's forced me just to only wanna hate
Why's there only one you but multiple religions?
Why does every conversation end in a division?
Why does everybody want to tell us how to live but they won't listen to the same damn message that they giving?
Bleep them
Tell me how to feel, tell me what's wrong
I tried to call, pick up the phone
Pick up
I'm on my own
Everybody said you're coming back, then man why the hell's it taking so long?
Why do I hurt?
Why is there pain?
Why does everything good always have to change?
Why does everybody try to profit off another man's work then destroy it just for monetary gain?
Tell me are you black or are you white?
I don't even really care I just really want to know what's right
They been saying one thing but I've been looking in the book
And it seems like they've been lying for my whole damn life
Tell me where I'm going
Is it heaven or hell?
I just hope this message greets you well
I had a dream that I was walking with the devil
Don't remember how it feels but I swear that I remember the smell
Looked me right into my eyes and told me everything I wanted could be mine if I gave up and decided to sell
But I said I'd rather die then get mine now I'm here no fear one man with a story to tell

Dear God
Where were you when I needed it?
When I bleeped up and repeated it?
When they set the bar and I exceeded it?
My life is like a book that they've been judging by a cover but have never took the time to fucking read the shit
I remember telling you my goals and my dreams but you didn't even answer so I guess you didn't believe in it
I remember sitting with a gun to my head trying to ask you for some help but I guess you didn't believe in it!
I don't want religion I need that spirituality
I don't want a church I need people to call a family
I don't wanna tell my sins to another sinner just because he's got a robe and he went to some academy
I don't wanna read it in a book, I wanna hear it from you
Don't wanna learn it in a school because they're hiding the truth
Don't wanna talk about it to another fucking human being and that's only reason that I even stepped in this booth

Dear God
How do I take this darkness and turn it into light?
How do believe in a concept where I speak to a man I've never seen with my own two eyes?
How do I know that religion wasn't made just to separate the world and create a whole disguise just to keep us in these chains while the rich get richer and the poor pray to you and perpetuate a lie?
How do I know this ain't some big joke?
How can I have faith when there is no hope?
How the hell does one man have a hundred billion dollars and we still have people on the street that are broke?
There's a lot of things I wanna talk about and get off my chest
I can't sleep 'cause the devil won't let me rest
I used to know a fucking pastor in a church and I can still hear the screams of the kids he would fucking molest

Dear God
Do you hear me?
I'm supposed to fear you but you ain't said shit so maybe it's you who actually fears me?
I don't know the answer I just want to see it clearly
So many lies there's a thousand different theories
All I want to know is who really made religion because I know it wasn't you but don't nobody believes me
No more lies, no more death
Bring back King, bring back X
Please dear God let their souls rest
Protect who's left and watch their steps
Dear God
I don't want to have to ask you again
I just hope that you know that I'm still a believer so I'll end this all by saying amen
It's Dax
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by lereinter(m): 10:37am On May 16, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

This is good suggestion, wallahi.
I go go to the nearest us embassy today tell dem say as a lost sheep of the house Israel wey found in Nigeria is about to be killed , make US allow me come to American for safety.

You cursed fellow, you aren't tired of killing them.

Watch and see what will come upon you and your family
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by DenreleDave(m): 10:50am On May 16, 2022
slivertongue:

I guess it happened in the South

Nah... North... Kano state
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Nobody: 11:04am On May 16, 2022
Offcourse she is not from sokoto, sokoto dont have christians, were she from a rich or important family those thugs wont come near her.

Family should relocate, as they wont get any justice as they re christians.
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by syntekelite(m): 11:25am On May 16, 2022
Gentility231:
Chai. Na Wetin dey kill Christians be this. Leaving everything to God to fight for you.

Show this other religion Xup once in a while. So next time they won't do nonsense.

This guys are just riding on, "there is nothing they will do"

No one prays for violence at his doorstep,and killing no be by mouth or typing.. the mindset of people who have lost loved ones through such senseless barbaric killings can never be fathomed,cos millions havent gone through such experience nor would pray to go through such..
No one who lived in jos or zaria( 2000-2005) lagos,(late 90s) wld pray to see christian vs muslim war.
When there is a collective unity against any form of religious extremism things will change..for now revenge is the prerogative of only the affected..
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by gaskiyamagana: 7:36pm On May 16, 2022
lereinter:

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by gaskiyamagana: 1:02am On May 17, 2022
lereinter:

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Thomas464: 6:22am On May 17, 2022
May Holy Spirit continue to be their consoler and strength in this time of distress. They have demonstrated the life of a Christian. We're like sheep that's always led to the slaughter house. We act in love rather than revenge. This is what a religion of peace truly stands for. That's why when our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ was unjustly murdered, the only thing He said, was "father forgive them for they know not what they are doing" And He urged us to do the same and be light to those still dwelling in darkness like Deborah's killers. May God bless her parents in Jesus' name. Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) / Adams Oshiomhole And Iara With A Cute Baby / Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.