Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,721 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Did El-rufai Post This? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did El-rufai Post This? (4609 Views)

Oseni Rufai Post About Airpeace Not Receiving A Welcome Reception At Gatwick / FACT Check:did El-rufai Ask Tinubu To Withdraw Presidential Ambition Over Old Ag / See What Kaduna State Governor EL Rufai Post On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did El-rufai Post This? by Transcriber: 5:39pm On May 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Sorry, we're not.
I don't blasphemy.

They should drag El Rufai to take back that Nonsense and apologize.

Islam never for once condone any act of Insulting other people's Faith or what's sacred to their belief, [s]even insulting stone that some take sacred, like 'Ogun'[/s]

If any Muslim do that, they do it out of IGNORANCE.
And it's said that an ignorant Muslim is dangerous to the image of Islam.

(Q6 V106 - 108)

"Follow, [O Muhammad], what has been revealed to you from your Lord - there is no deity except Him - and turn away from those who associate others with Allah .

But if Allah had willed, they would not have associated. And We have not appointed you over them as a guardian, nor are you a manager over them.

And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do."
Ogun is NOT stone. angry

You just blasphemed right there
I believe in Ogun.

2 Likes

Re: Did El-rufai Post This? by Transcriber: 5:41pm On May 15, 2022
LibertyRep:
If the traditional worshippers were to kill everyone that blasphemes against their gods, I doubt if there will remain any adherent of Islam or Christianity.
exactly angry
I see this all over
Yet you don't see us going to kill anyone

1 Like

Re: Did El-rufai Post This? by naptu2: 5:52pm On May 15, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

If Christians are terrorists they'll be burned together.

What's my business with what you wrote??
Re: Did El-rufai Post This? by Perfectbeing(m): 5:52pm On May 15, 2022
alfarouq:

Seems you did not understand me.

How does this translate to "I am God".?

If Jesus were to claim divinity he would not have used our God (him inclusive), when he said "hear oh Israel, the Lord OUR God, the Lord is one".
The pharisees and Jews understood what Jesus meant when he said "I and My Father are one." The Jews understood that he was calling himself God so they raised up stones to stone him. Jesus only reverted to the Jewish scriptures when he said "didn't the law say ye are gods?" just to show them that even if they wanted to find fault in what he said (by words alone) the Jewish scriptures finds none cos the scriptures itself called them gods.

Another scenario was when Philip said to Jesus, "Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us." And Jesus' reply was, "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father." What other proof do you want again that Jesus called Himself God? Isn't that proof enough?

Imagine if Muhammadu Buhari goes to a Nigerian village where no one knows him as the President of Nigeria. They've only heard him speak on the radio before or some of his spokesmen come to the village from time to time to deliver his message.. Emphasis is none of the villagers have ever seen Buhari live before.. So one day Buhari himself comes to the village and he's always talking about the President in Aso rock. One day one of the villager asks him, "Buhari, all these talk you're always talking about the President, who is he? Show us the President let's believe you for one instead of all these plenty plenty grammar" And Buhari answers the person and say, "Don't you know me? Even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the President. The President and I are one."
Now tell me, is that not proof enough that Buhari is telling the villagers that he's the President? What other grammar should he use again to convince you that he's the President of Nigeria other than that?

You guys shouldn't come and be explaining our Bible for us when you guys haven't clearly understand your Koran that you kill people for..

2 Likes

Re: Did El-rufai Post This? by Ericnrm(m): 5:58pm On May 15, 2022
alfarouq:

Seems you did not understand me.

How does this translate to "I am God".?

If Jesus were to claim divinity he would not have used our God (him inclusive), when he said "hear oh Israel, the Lord OUR God, the Lord is one".

You again

John 14:8-11
Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us." Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'? Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works. Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves.

John 17:5
And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.

Philippians 2:5-7
Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men.

John 8:58
Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM."

You keep arguing with us about our own religion but when we point out discrepancies in yours then you start to shout blasphemy and all sorts of bullshit!
The double standard here stinks!

2 Likes

Re: Did El-rufai Post This? by Sadr: 5:59pm On May 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Sorry, we're not.
I don't blasphemy.

Islam never for once condone any act of Insulting other people's Faith or what's sacred to their belief, even insulting stone that some take sacred, like 'Ogun'

(Q6 V106 - 108)

"Follow, [O Muhammad], what has been revealed to you from your Lord - there is no deity except Him - and turn away from those who associate others with Allah .

But if Allah had willed, they would not have associated. And We have not appointed you over them as a guardian, nor are you a manager over them.

And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do."

In this 21 century, the world blasphemy should not be found in our lexicon because all the supposed gods have been proven useless and the useless of all is the Muslim god. Saudi Arabian the second dream paradise of all Muslims rely on American made air defence system and ammunition likewise Israel not the imaginary gods they have gullible people believe in.
Re: Did El-rufai Post This? by Oksman(m): 6:10pm On May 15, 2022
Validated:
I am curious to know if trully this post was made by el-Refai

Yes he actually did.
Re: Did El-rufai Post This? by Risentouch(m): 6:48pm On May 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Sorry, we're not.
I don't blasphemy.

Islam never for once condone any act of Insulting other people's Faith or what's sacred to their belief, even insulting stone that some take sacred, like 'Ogun'

(Q6 V106 - 108)

Should we go and kill him too?

1 Like

Re: Did El-rufai Post This? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:07pm On May 15, 2022
naptu2:

What's my business with what you wrote??

That if reverse was the case Churches will burn and even man.

1 Like

Re: Did El-rufai Post This? by naptu2: 7:28pm On May 15, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

That if reverse was the case Churches will burn and even man.

Good God! What has that got to do with what I posted? How the hell does it relate to my post??
Re: Did El-rufai Post This? by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:36pm On May 15, 2022
Oh, apologies. Had I know it's not, I wouldn't have said so.
I only see them using it as symbol, that's why
Transcriber:
Ogun is NOT stone. angry

You just blasphemed right there
I believe in Ogun.
Re: Did El-rufai Post This? by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:38pm On May 15, 2022
Una dey stress me .

Islam is against what El Rufai did .
ChoCho54:
So you have not heard any Muslim say christians worship a crucified god?
If a Christian posted what El Rufai did, what do you think Muslims would do to him? Won't they pelt him with stones anywhere they see his convoy?

Re: Did El-rufai Post This? by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:39pm On May 15, 2022
Left to you. I've Said what Islam said about it
Risentouch:

Should we go and kill him too?
Re: Did El-rufai Post This? by ChoCho54(f): 7:46pm On May 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Una dey stress me .

Pelee..
Re: Did El-rufai Post This? by Lovelive: 8:02pm On May 15, 2022
And if I may ask, did the Christians killed El Rufai for such comment?

Can you see the difference between us now?

TheNiceGuy:

Sorry, we're not.
I don't blasphemy.

(Q6 V106 - 108)

Re: Did El-rufai Post This? by Lovelive: 8:09pm On May 15, 2022
Did the Christians kill him (El Rufai?

Shebi he still alive in order to apologize or not?

Modified : Desist from defending evil !

TheNiceGuy:
Una dey stress me .

Re: Did El-rufai Post This? by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:47pm On May 15, 2022
You that accuse mynd44 of sponsoring Boko Haram, grin I don't expect you to decipher what I posted
Lovelive:
Did the Christians kill him (El Rufai?

Shebi he still alive in order to apologize or not?

Modified : Desist from defending evil !

Re: Did El-rufai Post This? by Ayed44: 6:20am On May 16, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Sorry, we're not.
I don't blasphemy.

(Q6 V106 - 108)

1. Some faith believe in Trinity, if u have ever condemned or preached against Trinity, it's a blasphemy.

2. Some faith believe Jesus is the son of God, if u have ever condemned it, it's a blasphemy. Etc.
Re: Did El-rufai Post This? by 1877eve: 6:40am On May 16, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Oh, apologies. Had I know it's not, I wouldn't have said so.
I only see them using it as symbol, that's why
[/s]
Re: Did El-rufai Post This? by 1877ev: 6:40am On May 16, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Una dey stress me .

[/s]
Re: Did El-rufai Post This? by 1877ee: 6:41am On May 16, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Left to you. I've Said what Islam said about it
[/s]
Re: Did El-rufai Post This? by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:42am On May 16, 2022
YOU are!

I didn't accuse you wrongly, I said what I said because it's true.

Besides, I'm dealing with lovelive
Lovelive:
Who is this mad dog here? Do you know the meaning of your comment ?
- It's called defamation.

I don't have much to say; know who you are dealing with here and becareful.

Re: Did El-rufai Post This? by Lovelive: 6:45am On May 16, 2022
Really you are a mad dog. And you know your dom.

TheNiceGuy:
YOU are!

I didn't accuse you wrongly, I said what I said because it's true.

Besides, I'm dealing with lovelive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Guber: INEC Frustrating Moves To Inspect The BVAS – Sen. Achononu Laments / Unbelievable! Appeal Court Restores Andy Uba As Anambra Governor / Nass To Cut 2012 Budget, Cuts 60% Of Emoluments – Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.