Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC (17480 Views)

Cybercrime: Doing This On The Internet Can Send You To Prison – NCC / NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration / 4 Sci-fi Technologies That May Soon Come To Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by 2scorehigh(m): 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
We are slowly getting there. Don't panic. The Big Brother is watching you.
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by hushmail: 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
FotherMucker:

NSA is the agency eavesdropping, not CIA.

anyways u r right, bt i hope u got d gist of d matter, thats what is important.

Though CIA do eavedrop on case by case bases
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by Bawss1(m): 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
It will be interesting to see how the government plans to protect the interest of the populace they are monitoring. They should also make known the measures they will put in place so that system is not abused.
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by buoye1(m): 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
Na nw dey supps dy do am?awon moffos!
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by IYANGBALI: 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
Abeg make dem no try am o,what happens to all the phone sexx that some of us do on the fone?nobody should try this o.
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by laiza(m): 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
Warlord3000: Thunder fire anyone who listens to my conversation..

Well na dem sabi.. Dem ear go just block after listening to me and my baby phone$ex. tongue
No wonder your name is warlord whatever, it seems you date as far back as 3000BC. What in the world do you and you're shitty babe wanna talk about that hasn't been said? The worst is you guys sending nudes which is already happening. Unless you want to be sending some Hamas codes which you'll definitely be arrested for.
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by daveP(m): 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
Some aspects in movies are suddenly become a day-day thing. I wonder what next movie would 'predict' another aspect that would be imposed on us.

(Person of interest- jim cavaziel, taraji p hensen) we're just doing this cos of Boko haram(rem the Us govt started this only after 9/11, and reluctant citizens succumbed cos of the attack) so is FG saying it can replay that scene here without enough scare? Hmmm
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by foxyac3(m): 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
Iro o! We no want!!!!
Moreover this isn't 24 season6 ... Ibaje re ke!!
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by ransomed: 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
Oh God! Let them tap my line so that my learned friend can sue them big time and be busy in court. This is my prayer for the weekend. Amen!
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by Warlord3000(m): 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
laiza: No wonder your name is warlord whatever, it seems you date as far back as 3000BC. What in the world do you and you're shitty babe wanna talk about that hasn't been said? The worst is you guys sending nudes which is already happening. Unless you want to be sending some Hamas codes which you'll definitely be arrested for.

I will take this in good humor and ignore you sir.. wink

Calling names or tagging a lady as shitty babe already speaks volume of the type of person you are..

Have a nice day smiley

1 Like

Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by silversonuc(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
The problem with the country is the media, and until fragile info such as dis strts getting some confidential treatment, it wuld remain uphill to curb high profile crimes, u dnt expct a grasscutter to b caught in ya trap wen u had initially announced serring d trap and even mentioned d spot it wuld b set, clueless govt, na still em boko sponsors dey try use d media to pass info to dia boys wat plans are going on, the Nigerian govt is a clique
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hahahaha!!.....Same NCC wey never monitor themselves finish... LWKMD
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by davo3286: 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
Must they announce it, can't they keep a secret for once?!
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by marieolae(f): 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
This is nt a good look at all
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by Humblebloke(m): 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by Humblebloke(m): 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
.....This is suppose to b a new development huh?

Smd...
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by EMANY01(m): 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
lafuria1: Do they monitor chats as well. People don't have to communicate via a phone call to pass messages. With the public knowing of this info from ncc, evil doers will simply stick to BBM chat and that isn't easy to monitor.

Not if the government gets RIM to provide a monitoring platform for them which RIM will do.They already provide this in the US ,Canada, UAE,SAUDI Arabia India and China and this was as far back as 2010 .
Read it up.
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
vizkiz: so you mean stuffs like this will soon happen on phone...

(Call btwn i and my yahoo friend)
Me: guy how far?? Shey mahye done send that cash??

Dami: Na God go purnish you...me whey i deey church deey do bible study. Guy no spoil my life na....you no know say people deey listen? angry
this gat me laughing
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by EMANY01(m): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
ayusco85: Talk about spying on their citizens..... The movei serries "Person of interest" comes to mind....... The machine
I can't wait for the next season starting 23rd September.
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by ayusco85(m): 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
EMANY01:
I can't wait for the next season starting 23rd September.

Samaritan will be abused by those decima tech guys. Harold Finch will come up with a plan to restore the machine to its right ful place. Since he can't be traced by samaritan because of that bug Root planted inside the samaritan server.

Men its gon be interesting and suspense filled. Can't wait for 23rd september for season 4
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by Nicepoker(m): 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
Whala no go de for people wey de do phone intimacy
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by Nicepoker(m): 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
Whala no go de for people wey de do phone intimacy. I said phone sexxx. Not intimacy. Mod no try me o
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2014

bennygreat1:

Re U sure ur hands re clean? Or...........

No they're soiled with oil grin

1 Like

Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
How many them won monitor?
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by bennygreat1(m): 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
ebdib:

No they're soiled with oil grin

Thank God is Oil.... Otherwise!!!! Hmmm... I reserve my comment.
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by KriTic24A: 5:12am On Aug 30, 2014
olu77: I persived it will be greatly abused.

The process will be greatly abused just as EVERYTHING this clime gets grossly abused:::::: Judiciary, Police, Military, Power abuse generally etc..
No be 9ja and their everything politicised syndrome??
....waiting....

1 Like

Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 30, 2014
KriTic24A:

The process will be greatly abused just as EVERYTHING this clime gets grossly abused:::::: Judiciary, Police, Military, Power abuse generally etc..
No be 9ja and their everything politicised syndrome??
....waiting....

Anyone who thinks otherwise is a very serious learner.
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by Revolva(m): 9:48am On Aug 30, 2014
oya na dem no get work yeye people.......monitor my call......hiss na dem go tire.................................i foillow thief thew 20 billion usd....nonsense country
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by donklens: 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
Brand new octa core phones & Tablets running Android 4.4.2 kit Kat from N15000 up and import anything from China etc. O8IO8I3I92O, www.nairaland.com/1801065/import-cheapest-octa-core-quad
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by iassiddiq: 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
that's good. its a very nice idea
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by elvisudoh: 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
[img]http://www.?aff=676[/img]

this is outrageous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TECNO Granted A Fan Request By Showing Love To An Orphanage Home On Valentine's / HTC Mytouch 4g Discussion Thread / Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.