Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,103 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep (6033 Views)

Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba / Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification / Tambuwal & Fashola Presidential Ticket Will Crush PDP In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by kel4soft: 10:24am On Aug 29, 2014
ilugunboy:

Really...it has never been a major factor until recently. Only those without things to show as performance resort to using such base sentiment to win elections.

My only few in south south election especially outside Port Harcourt is the use of ex militants.
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by CastleandGreen: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2014
@OP wait till that time and see if they will win, but for we in SS & SE we are saying GEJ till 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by johnmartus(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2014
even if dog/ sheep emerge the A.PC flag bearer in 2015 I will vote them talk on Muslim/Muslim ticket some people are just crazy with this religion issues if you see them you will think they are serving God indee A.P.C.change

5 Likes

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by egopersonified(f): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2014
Jonathan I know, Fashola I know, who is Tambuwal? Please bear in mind that the average nigerian that would queue up for hours on end to cast their votes would also ask this question.
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 29, 2014
kel4soft:

My only few in south south election especially outside Port Harcourt is the use of ex militants.

Mostly likely going to happen..hopefully it won't lead to retaliatory acts in other parts of the country....if that happens...it will set off a chain of reactions that I'm sure the politicians won't be able to contain.
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by austinkenneth: 10:38am On Aug 29, 2014
fkaz: Kwankwoso/Fashola will do the job. APC don't need a muslim/Christian ticket to win 2015 election, just pick Fashola from west and Kwankwoso/Tambuwal from north, the south west and north won't vote base on religion unlike SE/SS. Even if APC pick Christian from southeast they won't vote for APC, APC need Fashola from west and any candidate from north west state going by registered voters from INEC

Have you forgotten about the 25% of 24 states requirement?

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by bankyblue(m): 10:39am On Aug 29, 2014
let them get there, then u will see changes from both side.................abeg is time to trash this YEYE new voters card i just collected and get my eID card jor. undecided
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by abu12: 10:39am On Aug 29, 2014
moyinoluwabun: It's gonna be fool of Fashola if he accept been vice to Tambuwal. Fash gat more experience than him. Even in their careers, fashola is ahead of him.

And it is going to be foool of fashola to reject the post of VP of the and start looking for minister appointment or remain Idle like orji uzor kalu alao akala and the rest former governor looking for what to do after their tenure. We need his experience at national level he can work with the president as a team

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2014
Double post

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2014
There is no religious sentiments oustside the SS/SE yet we are having crisis over mixing of religious schools in osun state,religious crisis in plateau state,the north-south religious dichotomy in Kadunna state!!! I laugh in swahili!!! If APC should present a muslim-muslim ticket then let me say GEJ should start celebrating victory

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 29, 2014
chukwudi44: There is no religious sentiments oustside the SS/SE yet we are having crisis over mixing of religious schools in osun state ,religious crisis in plateau state,the north-south religious dichotomy in Kadunna state!!! I laugh in swahili!!! If APC should present a muslim-muslim ticket then let me say GEJ should start celebrating victory

That in bold was purely the evil machinations of Osun PDP....did you hear any of such again?

I don't really know much about other parts of Nigeria, but I made bold to assert that religion will not play a significant role in SW during the 2015 elections.

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by fkaz(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2014
austinkenneth:

That one is not a problem, APC with get that one from the 19 northern states plus the six south west states, if they pick FASH/RABIU. They will win any PDP candidate with a wide margin of votes in their stronghold
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 29, 2014
Anything would do to dislodge that Otuoke-born from power next year....
This impunity is too much grin
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 29, 2014
ilugunboy:
That in bold was purely the evil machinations of Osun PDP....did you hear any of such again?
I don't really know much about other parts of Nigeria, but I made bold to assert that religion will not play a significant role in SW during the 2015 elections.

Continue to deceive yourself!! So the osun baptist church and CAN are now been run by PDP abi? U never see anything yet.The 2015 election go show una pepper

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by eunisam: 10:54am On Aug 29, 2014
is only God will stop Jonathan
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2014
eph12:
If Fashola receives the blessings of those elder statesmen in the North he will win the election hands down. The position of a VP anywhere in the world carries no weight even in America. Fashola is bigger and better than those people they're asking him to be VP for. Period!
Which northern elders are you talking about? How many of them are in the APC? The same people that have been working against Buhari self.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 29, 2014
austinkenneth:

Remove the 4 SE states except Imo, Apc will easily get 25% in the rest.
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by eph12(m): 11:11am On Aug 29, 2014
johnmartus: even if dog/ sheep emerge the A.PC flag bearer in 2015 I will vote them talk on Muslim/Muslim ticket some people are just crazy with this religion issues if you see them you will think they are serving God indee A.P.C.change
Really? You'll vote anybody flying the APC flag? As long as the person is an APC candidate you're ok? That's sad.
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by eph12(m): 11:13am On Aug 29, 2014
Obiagelli:
Which northern elders are you talking about? How many of them are in the APC? The same people that have been working against Buhari self.
Actually I was talking about the northern strong men in APC. Am sure there are lots.
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 29, 2014
eph12:
Actually I was talking about the northern strong men in APC. Am sure there are lots.
other than Buhari, the rest are paper weight, 80% of the arewa forum are pdp members. Ever wondered why Buhari's Cpc could not win any gubernatorial election in the core north.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by moyinoluwabun(m): 11:36am On Aug 29, 2014
abu12:

And it is going to be foool of fashola to reject the post of VP of the and start looking for minister appointment or remain Idle like orji uzor kalu alao akala and the rest former governor looking for what to do after their tenure. We need his experience at national level he can work with the president as a team
Then instead of bn avice to Tambuwal let him vie for d president. If d strategy must be that d north should/must produce d president, let them present someone with more. experience than Tambuwal else...............
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 29, 2014
I
Obiagelli:
Remove the 4 SE states except Imo, Apc will easily get 25% in the rest.

If Buhari should score above 5% in Rivers,Edo and imo states I would cange my name!!! Bookmark tis page and quote me after the elections
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 29, 2014
chukwudi44:

Continue to deceive yourself!! So the osun baptist church and CAN are now been run by PDP abi ? U never see anything yet.The 2015 election go show una pepper

When something dance on the river......the drummer is underneath the water.
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
chukwudi44: I

If Buhari should score above 5% in Rivers,Edo and imo states I would cange my name!!! Bookmark tis page and quote me after the elections

I would remind you of this....not because I want to mock you....but for you to have a change of name. grin
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
chukwudi44: I

lol @ edo and rivers, lets wait and see.
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by F117A: 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
I can't vote for GEJ again.
We have been embarassed enough by inferior nations like cameroon.
Under GEJ's watch ,Nigeria has turned to a paper tiger,when we should be unarguably the continent's strongest military by virtue of our wealth and assets.

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
F117A: I can't vote for GEJ again.
We have been embarassed enough by inferior nations like cameroon.
Under GEJ's watch ,Nigeria has turned to a paper tiger,when we should be unarguably the continent's strongest military by virtue of our wealth and assets.

To some die-hard GEJ apologists....you are just doing propaganda talk.....but what you've written there summarizes the whole idea of those that believed that GEJ don't deserve a second term.

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Lordlexyy: 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
This combination is saleable anytime, any day. Young Nigerians had realised the fallacy of tribal and religious politics, except for folks who are still living in denial. With Fashola on board, not just the Sw or the North, but the Middle belt wouldn't think twice to pick him. The erra of ethnic politics is for ever over, thanks to Mr. President and the Igbos for over using it to create disharmony and division. Young dynamic leaders like these duo will do damage. These two will ensure that pdp is sacked from Aso rock for a space of 50yrs.

5 Likes

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by jamace(m): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ha ha ha grin I laugh in AA-RR-AA-BB-AA!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Someone Just Got Killed By UGM In My Front At Nnewi Now / Next Administration Will Inherit A Stable Democracy, Revamped Security - Buhari / Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.