Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Why Our Military Is Collapsing In The Face Of Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Our Military Is Collapsing In The Face Of Boko Haram (379 Views)

Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence / Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out / TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Our Military Is Collapsing In The Face Of Boko Haram by lagosapple: 9:26am On Aug 29, 2014
I think he captures it all in just a picture. Watch the "Secrets of Pictures."

Here are some stories making headline news across Nigerian newspapers this week.
1. I’m still consulting on my political future – Speaker Tambuwal - Keep consulting until nomination forms are finished.
2. Nigerian military to court-martial over 100 soldiers for cowardice. What about the generals who steal funds meant for equipment? They need to be court-martial for confusing small stealing as corruption.
3. FG not withholding Sure-P funds, says Okonjo-Iweala. Of course not. Everywhere I go I see the promised buses and trains, roads and lobsters.
4. Chadian soldiers free Boko Haram captives. So why can’t we pay those Chadian soldiers half of that $1 billion loan and have them go into Sambisa forest for us?
5. Cameroon orders security agents to hide intelligence from Nigeria. Who’ll blame them? Porous borders, porous secrets, porous brains.
6. Jonathan’s Choice For Head Of Service Was Indicted For Corruption, Declared Unfit For Public Office. He'll be in good company.
7. Nigeria sinks deeper into external debt. This is the kind of news that Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala fires reporters for writing.
8. Falana petitions UK Prime Minister over Gaza. I see. Now that comedian Agwu is running for governor, Falana is auditioning for a comic role.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BshnFomUUnQ

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Government, LP Bicker Over Allegations Of Planned Arrest Of OOU Students’ L / Ten Things I Would Want The President To Change / Breaking News: Boko Haram Attacks Bama In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.