Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery (107337 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
mencade5: alright...but lets hook up on whatsapp for convenience in the gist. Abi no be so? *winks*
hehe. BBM! Not a fan of sharing my #
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
P.us.sy does a man no good. See Adam....See david and now see Chris

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by clemz88(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
JUDGE NOT!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by mencade5(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
evegran: hehe. BBM! Not a fan of sharing my #
because of what? I dont do bbm. I dont use blackberry. So na so i go take miss the gist that you have for me concerning this evening abi?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
evegran: But I wrote it in english not hausa, how can you not understand?
I mean I don't get the "You suck at conversations" part. Can you explain that part to me.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Vectorchuks: 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
Briareos:

This is what idolizing a man can do to one's head - it will rid it of any sensible reasoning. You cant even know yourself as of one hour to come. You only know who you were, and you are right now at this moment. How can you now boast of knowing a man you know through TV?
I know what pastor chris and his lovely wife will do when they get to hear this type of false story. Let me tell u , they will laugh Hahahahaha just as I am laughing now hahahahahahah . The most interesting thing about this whole rumour is that he will not say anything negative about the perpetrators of this story instead he will pray and bless them the more because they are nepios and know not what they are doing.
Briareos:

This is what idolizing a man can do to one's head - it will rid it of any sensible reasoning. You cant even know yourself as of one hour to come. You only know who you were, and you are right now at this moment. How can you now boast of knowing a man you know through TV?
I know what pastor chris and his lovely wife will do when they get to hear this type of false story. Let me tell u , they will laugh Hahahahaha just as I am laughing now hahahahahahah . The most interesting thing about this whole rumour is that he will not say anything negative about the perpetrators of this story instead he will pray and bless them the more because they are nepios and know not what they are doing.
Briareos:

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by ogmask: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
zoeee:

Not all men....

Pls tell them..

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Vectorchuks: 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
Briareos:

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by kpolli(m): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
BLW.... Hmm!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by ify84(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
let me wait for d reaction of d woman..... weda she really go court..
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by achinaboy(m): 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
Bode2: . advice from the pit of hell.
well good luk with ur journey to heaven
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Egonec(m): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
Bad news dat dis lovely couple are on d verge of divorce...i jst pray it doesn't happen.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Alarib(m): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
evegran: Why are you so proud of your stupidity? Did I ever mention I'm holy or perfect? How did I refuse to discuss the accusations? Is disbelieving and refusing the same thing oh ye man with no brain? Beat it!
. I see someone just incurred your wrath.... grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by okogbemyk(m): 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
Oh Khrist,Jesu Christopher Why Did U get Caught!!!!!!!! grin cry cry cry
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
My opinion, he was committing adultery (standard issue for Nigerian Men), Wife was aware (and was always aware but dealt with it by indulging in expensive shopping) then her friends got involved and gave her wrong (in my opinion) counsel.

Not the first nor going to be the last marriage that will be destroyed by jealous friends.

The sad thing for the Wife now though is that those friends will still be in their matrimonial home and suffering (if we can call adultery that) the same fate. While she is now a divorcee with children, albeit a rich one.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by sylve11: 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
cool

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Youngsage: 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
inice:
keep out of pastors' issues before u are plagued without knowing why

plagued without knowing why LOOOL
grin grin grin
Obviously you have already been plagued with 'brainwashing' by your so called pastors who have made themselves gods before members like yourself. Read your Bible and know the truth so you can be set free

- I'm also a pastor now, so 'keep out of my issue' in your own words
grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by fairari022(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
fonssy: See the number of people viewing this topic, I just hope its not true cos this will result in new converts backsliding and losing fate in the church.
it would only backslide those "pastor said" and "papa said" kinds of Christians , and not someone like me who worships God in his house. grin

Btw, nothing moves me anymore.

6 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by billyG(m): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
Say waaat?This iz d endtime all d sour soups shall exposed themselves with dia putrid odours no matter d perfumes. grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Youngsage: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
noskybanj:
Smtimes b4 u make sm comments, remember d fact dat u r a girl, nd talk like 1. Dnt just rush in 2 say smtin xo u'll b d 1st 2 comment. na wa o

Excuse me? Utter balderdash. smh
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Youngsage: 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
uzoexcel: grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Youngsage: 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
uzoexcel: grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why?
grin grin grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by kabba7(m): 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
THIS IS WHY SHARIA LAW.IS GOOD .

HOW DO ANYONE EXPECT THIIS OYIBO OOZING PASTOR TO BE SERVICING

ONLY ONE CUNT IN THE MIST OF THOSE MULTITUDE OF BLEACHINNG

CUNTS CARRYING CREATURES .
IN ISLAM HE WOULD HAVE LEGALY AQUIRE 4 WITH SOME FEW EXTRAS AND WILL NEED AT LEAST :4 WITTNESSES WHO WILL ON OATH SAY THEY ALL SAW HIM DOING THE SCREWING LIVE .OYAKILOME SHOULD SHOULD JUST PORT OTHERS ARE DOING SO ANYWAY
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Lagbaja01(m): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
fairari022: it would only backslide those "pastor said" and "papa said" kinds of Christians , and not someone like me who worships God in his house. grin

Btw, nothing moves me anymore.
God bless you front and back!!!

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by HARDDON: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
zoeee:

Not all men....

huh? my wow?!!

coming from a lady?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Drdreluv: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
thou shall not
speak ill of my anointed
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
Don't have much to say than...................... RAPSODY OF REALITY
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by karkel(m): 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
AM NOT SUPRISE WITH THIS NEWS.,...................................RIGHT FROM THE CREATION WEMEM ARE TEMPTANT BUDDY ARISE ND BUKKED UR SAF JOOR NO BE U BE FIRST WERE DON FALL TO DAT KIND OF TEM TEM
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by uzoexcel(m): 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2014

Youngsage:
Why?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by ogawisdom(m): 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
Adultery lipsrsealed eyaa n I tot he is a genuine born again pastor I love his teachings sha. Women sabi fall men since Adam n eve era tongue
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by chipeters: 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hi guyz we all knw dt men lik beautiful thingz despite d fact we av our own bt we still look 4 d best. All men lik Beautiful n sexy lady. Pls am nt gonna judge or condemn him cos is only God dt cn do dt. we ar hia talkn abt dis hw sure dt dis accusation is true n evn if is true is only God dt cn judge him moreova he is jst a motal lik u n I nt spirit being. Wot we shld do is 2pray 4 men of God n nt condemning dem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus. / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.