Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery (107311 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by cococandy(f): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
You mean he can and should look the other way if she cheats because of the oyakhilome name?or better stil sit and wait for HIV in order to preserve the oyakhilome name.
Raise her kids under bad influence because of the same name?

Smh. Selfish doesn't begin to describe your post.
KunAviero: Women can stupid and senseless at times. Even if the man is at fault, could she not have turned a blind eye just for the sake of her children, the name "Oyakhilome", the christ embassy church and what the bible says about divorce? I thought she took a vow in front of the alter of God to love her husband for better and for worst? Even if others divorce easily, I don't expect such from a high profile pastor like Anita. Pastor Indeed.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by cococandy(f): 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
CityNG: My opinion, he was committing adultery (standard issue for Nigerian Men), Wife was aware (and was always aware but dealt with it by indulging in expensive shopping) then her friends got involved and gave her wrong (in my opinion) counsel.

Not the first nor going to be the last marriage that will be destroyed by jealous friends.

The sad thing for the Wife now though is that those friends will still be in their matrimonial home and suffering (if we can call adultery that) the same fate. While she is now a divorcee with children, albeit a rich one.

And a free woman too smiley
Phew. The relief she must be feeling now.
I'd chose her path anyday than sit swallow pain and shame and suffer in silence.

7 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
jmoore:

If you believe everything you read without verification then you need to format your brain .
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
Bluetooth2:
Never underestimate the power of pusy. grin lipsrsealed

My dear, pusy is power to women, Just like PDP is power to the people..

But i tot that after having children pusy power should reduce drastically.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by zabuur: 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
holamiday: Whether pastor Chris committed adultery or not, God's grace upon him is still strong & active, christianity is not affected, Believers' Loveworld remains strong as an embassy of Christ & Jesus is still Lord.

God help Pastor Chris.

Wow. I'm so thrilled with your level of defense for your pastor. Will God judge us by our actions or by our words? Why do we like hiding behind fingers? If an ordinary man that isn't a man of God did the same thing, I'm sure you will call him a sinner. For you to be able use the Internet and even express your self in English, that shows you are educated. So I don't need to even ask you if you understand this thread at all. To every rumor, there's always an element of truth. So are you telling us in the house that since he's a man of God, God will over look his bad actions.
YOU ARE PATHETIC

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
vislabraye: Wow !! And they looked like the perfect couple. There are things we don't get to see.

Do you know what, GOSPEL has no modern version ?

Smoke all these fake modernist pastors.

#Back to the old rigged cross..
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
zoeee:

Not all men....

Thank you zoeee. I don't cheat.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
mencade5: please leave blackberry ooo. I sold the one i had yesterday afternoon. It was always sezing and hanginf, and the battery power is not strong. I am still with my nokia symbian for now.
Follow me back on nairaland.
. Hmm okay. Well I was about to follow back when I discovered you don't have your photo on your profile. I'm sorry I only follow folks with photos of themselves displayed, I won't wanna be communicating with a ghost. I'm sure you understand. smiley
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
zabuur:

Wow. I'm so thrilled with your level of defense for your pastor. Will God judge us by our actions or by our words? Why do we like hiding behind fingers? If an ordinary man that isn't a man of God did the same thing, I'm sure you will call him a sinner. For you to be able use the Internet and even express your self in English, that shows you are educated. So I don't need to even ask you if you understand this thread at all. To every rumor, there's always an element of truth. So are you telling us in the house that since he's a man of God, God will over look his bad actions.
YOU ARE PATHETIC
1. I am not a member of Christ Embassy and i have nothing to do with the church and/or Pastor Chris so i have no business defending anybody.

2. I'm not overlooking sin. I'm just making it clear what christianity is. It's about the 'stubborn' grace of God that abounds much more than sin.

I perceive you'll never understand.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by mencade5(m): 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
evegran: . Hmm okay. Well I was about to follow back when I discovered you don't have your photo on your profile. I'm sorry I only follow folks with photos of themselves displayed, I won't wanna be communicating with a ghost. I'm sure you understand. smiley
haba! That shouldnt be a criteria. I have my pix in my facebook, whatsapp etc. But not nairaland. I have so many enemies here.
Dnt use pix as an excuse
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
Abeg make una no vex oh... I just need una help
My Blackberry don chop my money tire, na
him I come vex
yesterday sell am, come take some money
buy China phone! Now
am in bigger trouble!!!
1. E go full after 3 minutes of charging.
2. The phone get TV, touch screen, nail
cutter, fire lighter etc. 3. I fit write text
message with a toothpick self.
4. The spelling get mistakes e.g NokLa,
blackderry, i-pon, samswag
etc.
5. When aeroplane pass e go record "One
missed Call".
6. When a big car horn; e go show "Charger
connected".
7. When Chinese man pass e go show: "one
bluetooth device found".
8. When fine gal waka pass, e go show "ur
favourite food found".
9. When ugly gal waka pass, e go show,
"Ebola Virus detected".
Abeg I wan sell am! Who wan buy ooo? Even
as I dey find buyer,
e dey show me for screen: "No contact
found".
Abeg, who wan buy!!!

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
All we can do is nothing, but to give chisus a big hand. grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by newspapers: 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
i was SHOCKED to read this when i was on Diva http://www.divanaija.com.ng/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-adulterer-wife/ ...

My jaws were like shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by christemmbassey(m): 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
dnawah: Hey u guys have to be careful o!GOD has a history of dealing or directing his anger to people,that want to come between him and his anoints.remember what David did and Uzzia died for it.pls don help God.
sharaaaaaap!

6 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by gift01: 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
athorello: When conducting weddings in Christ Embassy do they use the phrase "For better, for worst"? Just asking...
English hard oh!!!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Miatha(f): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
...I do not understand this just as I do not understand how David an adulterer could still be a man after God's heart. maybe we should ask d Holy spirit ...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by macjireh: 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
i will only believe this when i see that Pastor Anita's post doesn't appear on Rhapsody of Realities again
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
vislabraye: If a man is surrounded with hot sexy babes everyday, e no go easy for am Oh. Thats why in some churches like MFM and Deeper Life, women must tie scarf and dress very modestly.

Just go to these contemporary churches, and see fine babes with smooth skin. Most of them are even looking for good husbands. They are attracted to pastors much more than and other man. If you are married, you will find one woman prettier than your wife. It's not easy.

Pretty or not pretty, doesn't justify his reasons for not tucking his d**k in angry if story is true! For Godsake, he's a man of God, what examples has he laid down for the people hes preaching to? Abeg, I still believe a real man is one who can stand his ground no matter the height of the temptation. For crying out loud people, beauty fades and so does that thing underneath a woman slacks! (#methinks) angry

As for madam Anita, she can now take her kids to her parent's house, maybe rent an apartment and start all over again or maybe not undecided nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
cococandy:

And a free woman too smiley
Phew. The relief she must be feeling now.
I'd chose her path anyday than sit swallow pain and shame and suffer in silence.

We all have individual choices to make as well as leave with the repercussions of those choices.

Lots of time to agonize or jubilate in the future, lots.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by rugggedest(m): 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
[quote author=FrancisTony]All these demonic protestant churches.

Well, I am not shocked. Pfft! undecided[/quo

Point of Order Sir!!!...Christ Embassy is not a Protestant Church...Christ Embassy is a Pentecostal Church
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by delishpot: 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
bnovative:
u are so on point. The pathetic side of this is how their followers are going to defend this shi.t with their lives. I had a sad experience: a big Pentecostal Bishop was screwing my girl friend back in my university days. When she realised that our Daddy in the lord was also screwing her best friend, she felt used and blew the top. She lost the comfort she had enjoyed from the daddy, cos the daddy was providing her with all she wanted. I have long come to see that 70% of our big men of God are into intimacy with young girls. I tire too.

na so we see am my bros. They treat other brothers or sisters who they consider sinners and dirty like shit while they are doing worse behind closed doors. I know a redeemed pastor who was telling a neighbor of mine that he can organize a 3some abi na 4some if he wants. A pastor o. I just stopped attending the church sharp sharp.

when they get caught, they then remember that they are only human and that sin can happen to them as it happens to us the normal people. when them dey collect tithe and offering dey promise say if you give prophet no be ordinary man you give. dem no call them selves ordinary then o. when dem catch them on top woman, dem go tell us say dem na ordinary human like us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by rugggedest(m): 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
FrancisTony: All these demonic protestant churches.

Well, I am not shocked. Pfft! undecided

Point Of Order Sir!!!....Christ Embassy is a pentecostal church and not a Protestant.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by delishpot: 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
vislabraye:

I'm not justifying his actions. And yes, women also have as much temptations as men. Married women also sleep around too. In fact, theirs is even harder to detect. No one is above temptation and given the right circumstances, anybody can fall.

It will be very difficult for a woman of that caliber to cheat if she wants to. She'll be thinking what will people say. How can I do such a thing?

abegi, so men nor dey think ni? men of that caliber nor dey worry for wetin people go talk ni? Na pastor o. Abeg make people learn to hold body biko. If you find man or woman you like, talk with your partner and free him or her or hide am well well make dem no know at all at all. No one likes to be cheated on man or woman. das all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Revolva(m): 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
grin grin grin grin hey dem don catch am....oga jerry curls...n 3 piece suits...lol...well...konji na bastard ooo

wait this one wey anita dey rush dey file for divorce....she no dey f..ck another man...i beg i beg leave chris make he rock small..jare ..she is a stewpid woman...to me..who cant forgive her husband....look at bill and Hilary clinton ...yes bill f...ckd lewinsky but hillary still stood by him and till date they are together.....but all this over religious people....like anita ...must be heartless......to divorce chris...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
Adultery, No adultery, divorce ,no divorce, wetin concern AKDEGREAT ..?
Doesn't change my act bal.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Ayatullah(m): 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
holamiday: Whether pastor Chris committed adultery or not, God's grace upon him is still strong & active, christianity is not affected, Believers' Loveworld remains strong as an embassy of Christ & Jesus is still Lord.

God help Pastor Chris.
Your Pastor Chris is in real trouble right from this world to the hereafter. Do not let all those beautiful, shining things around him make you think God's grace is upon him. Your pastor is a worker of iniquity. He will be disappointed to the bone marrows when he meets Jesus.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Briareos(m): 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
rugggedest:

Point Of Order Sir!!!....Christ Embassy is a pentecostal church and not a Protestant.

Semantics... Semantics.

Protestant is a broad term referring to churches that are not Catholic or Orthodox. Pentecostals are part of a fairly new but extremely large and growing denomination. All Pentecostals are Protestants, but not all Protestants are Pentecostal.

So, Christ Embassy is both Protestant and pentecostal. Protestant is the grandfather while pentecostal is the father and Christ embassy is the son.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Ghost01(m): 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
hungryboy: lol,
i go be your junior pastor nah, na only 3% u go dey give me
Deal! Very soon, we shall be flying in our private jets and demanding for N10bn from 10 people. We may even decide to build the largest church auditorium in the world if our heads spark reach.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
Jesuspistol:

O boy. True talk o. It falls mighty men. God go pity men o
it is a very big lie.you are just glorifying the power of the flesh.it is because you don't understand what they call 'THE CRUCIFIED LIFE''.experience this life first and see how powerful the flesh is when it is subdued.And for your information,Mighty men fall only if they are the ones upholding themselves.Mighty men like pastor E A adeboye or Dr d k olukoya who are upheld by ''The one that sat upon the Throne'' Himself will not fall.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
if the Almighty opens your spiritual eyes you will SEE.CLEARLY.what is going on.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 30, 2014
Ayatullah:
Your Pastor Chris is in real trouble right from this world to the hereafter. Do not let all those beautiful, shining things around him make you think God's grace is upon him. Your pastor is a worker of iniquity. He will be disappointed to the bone marrows when he meets Jesus.
Haha! I don't know Pastor Chris from anywhere & i dnt attend his church. All i know is, he's a person like me. If he indeed did this thing, bad for him, but God's grace is still there for him. That's the truth. Deal with it.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Rejoice5000(f): 12:07am On Aug 30, 2014
Who are mine to judge? God knows best.husband and wife matter,only two of them know the root of their problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus. / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.