Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

Funny Experiences With Domestic Animals - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funny Experiences With Domestic Animals (597 Views)

Share Your Past Christmas Experiences!!! / Share Your Funny Experiences When You Get Pressed On A Road / Share Your Experiences Of Living In The Barracks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Experiences With Domestic Animals by justaqad(m): 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
My funny Experiences with Domestic Animals

Growing up was fun for me...
Life especially in the village,granny,cousins,nephews,friends and enemies are all part of the fun.im am known for one thing.i always dodge chores..coming home late and leaving early was my trademark.
There was a particular woman (may her soul RIP) living close to us,she had one very stubborn goat.
I was beckoned by the old lady to help fetch some water from a nearby well,I actually dropped the Bailer....she was so furious with me and called me Luku (her goats name).i thought that was all,from that day that useless goat has been stalking me,seeking revenge. My dad always buy new slippers on a daily basis,my slippers taste like sardine in Luku's mouth.
My dad left for an important meeting in the nearest town,leaving me,granny and Luku in the compound,my granny loves dried meat,she was sun drying the last slice,left for market and warned me Extensively not to go near the meat,she even reiterated that even if it rains I should not go near.(it was that serious).
2 hrs after granny left I decided to take a nap,forgetting my sworn arch enemy looking for the tiniest opportunity to deal with me.
We were taught in school that goat are vegetarians,so it never occurred to me in my widest imagination what Luku was upto.
Luku did the unimaginable just to see me cry,Luku ate the meat,I don't know how it did it.
I was awoken my thunderstorm so I thought,later realized my granny was unleashing her furry on me.
I managed to escape her fury,sat outside and crying,lo and behold Luku came from behind me starring at me,feeling sympathetic then Luku just NMEII NMEII..
Luku was so lucky I couldn't lift my hands after the thrashing granny gave me.
Share yours let's unwind.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Some Abducted Chibok Girls Released / A 3year Old Boy Born Without Fingers Get Awesome 'iron Man' Hand / Lagosians And Their Unending Culture Of Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.