Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Share Your Funny Experiences When You Get Pressed On A Road - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Funny Experiences When You Get Pressed On A Road (844 Views)

Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. / .::Share Your Funny Childhood Experience At Christmas::. / Share Your Past Christmas Experiences!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Funny Experiences When You Get Pressed On A Road by Daughterzion(f): 7:41pm On May 08, 2015
Hm that day eh. My mum told me to go get something for my father across the main road.
On reaching there,the man who was to give me the thing had not come yet so i sat down to wait for him.
Few minutes later, my tummy rumbled and i felt a sudden urge to shit. I turned round to see if i could see the man so i could hurry home. But he was nowhere to be found.
I stood up and and started walking from place to place to make it subside but it became worst. I started bending my legs in an akward manner with people watchin. I cald my dad bt he didnt pick. I then cald my mum to see if i could cme hme bt she said i should stay put. The tin was almost cumin out. I was dancing shoki and alingo put together. I shifted to d rite,to d left,went back,moved front with people lukin at me as if i mad. I decided then to rush home nd release then cum bck.
Na so i run pass the fastest runner for Nigeria go home.
My mum was mad bt it waz nt my 4th
Re: Share Your Funny Experiences When You Get Pressed On A Road by jamoscofield(m): 7:45pm On May 08, 2015
Kei

Re: Share Your Funny Experiences When You Get Pressed On A Road by Mcowubaba: 7:54pm On May 08, 2015
I went out today,(i was in a main road-in Surulere) i was pressed, i stopped, i releasedsad nd kwantinud my Journey!!!..
I think this topic should be meant for girls,,
Re: Share Your Funny Experiences When You Get Pressed On A Road by jamex93(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2015
mai seat down read
Re: Share Your Funny Experiences When You Get Pressed On A Road by jamex93(m): 8:01pm On May 08, 2015
shiti shiti

grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Funny Experiences When You Get Pressed On A Road by Tallesty1(m): 8:20pm On May 08, 2015
Afor nsi
Re: Share Your Funny Experiences When You Get Pressed On A Road by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 08, 2015
I like you @ daughterzion . You're honest...waiting for other girls who're as honest as you. Twaci rokiatu ishilove farano prettythicksme missclassy ireneony and the rest of you should come and tell us too.
Re: Share Your Funny Experiences When You Get Pressed On A Road by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 08, 2015
cupid1:
I like you @ daughterzion . You're honest...waiting for other girls who're as honest as you. Twaci rokiatu ishilove farano prettythicksme missclassy ireneony and the rest of you should come and tell us too.
present sir! cheesy let me finish eating.
Re: Share Your Funny Experiences When You Get Pressed On A Road by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
present sir! cheesy let me finish eating.
lol, i'm waiting ooh
Re: Share Your Funny Experiences When You Get Pressed On A Road by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 08, 2015
Ha, u just reminded me ofd trial dat befell me today. Being badly pressed and at the same time having to take taxi from where I was back home. It wasn't easy, me walking like someone being chased by hoodlums/ bending ur buttocks like those of an elderly.
Re: Share Your Funny Experiences When You Get Pressed On A Road by nedu2000(m): 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
Never knew nigerian girls poo cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Newspaper Headlines, Monday June 8, 2015 @ajebowazobiafm / Did You Know Mark Zuckerberg Earn Just $1 Salary? See Why / Help! Help!! Help!!! For 3 Days Now, PHCN Has Not Taken Light Ooooooo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.