Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,519 members, 7,836,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns (41409 Views)

Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta / DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. / 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by UpLoyo: 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mekateka: your f00lish father who failed to impact the commonest sense into you because he lack it, cannot even be my mentor. Your rants just portrait the f00lish lives your entire family dwell in. Go back and blame your worthless father for your woes and stop f00ling yourself around my posts.

In one sentence you wished my father mentored you, another you said he cannot; who is the f00l here? We never raise retards and jobless slowpoke in my family. If you had any functioning brain cells you would've have made a decent contribution but being a slowpoke runs in your dna; if your father had been that smart he could have made your mother swallow then there would be one less id0ot in NL
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Rexyl(m): 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
They must get it this time around. They must determine to fight terrorism at once thus leaving the rest as history.

May God give them the good fight and total victory over the terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
Now I am confused. Is it Cameroon or Nigeria Military?
Whats all these na?!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1878233/cameroon-bombs-boko-haram-camp

1 Like

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by ElPhenomenal(m): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
Just 15 sounds?bombs should replace rainfall in those areas na

1 Like

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Tripleclick(m): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Let them ask isreal how to bomb.... What boko haram needs,, is all weapon on d move,,fire shelling,fire missiles,,ground movement,, inshort,, mk i play ''brothers in arms''

2 Likes

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Jellyfishdude: 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
[quote author=Justcash]

He is a very big FOOL!!! full STOP
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by cassyrooy(m): 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
Oklander:

All these people are leaders and they are Muslims, who knows how many more Muslims killed by these monsters during that operation, if it had been that one Pastor, a christian leader died in this incident, you will see many posts on nairaland about how Muslims are killing them and how Islam teaches Muslim to kill them. They care not to hear when we say the fact, that the majority killed by these monsters are Muslims. They take it as normal and simply overlook when Imam is killed but turn hypocritical and start ranting when the news is the other way round.
Shakau calls it 'collataral most/damage' so even though he kills half of Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states, in 50yrs it their respetive population will tripple, because in his caliphate giving birth to few children might be illegal. So kill off the old and rule the young. Thats his strategy.
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Alutasenator: 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
[quote author=ayodeji752]They will release 15 bomb and go back to barrack to sleep so dat d rest of bokoharam members can regroup and recruit many more members...nonsense! ]
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Ambi25: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
good news

1 Like

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by fydence: 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
ayodeji752: They will release 15 bomb and go back to barrack to sleep so dat d rest of bokoharam members can regroup and recruit many more members...nonsense!
With due respect sir, this is a very idiotic comment...and a poor attempt to gain attention.!!!

2 Likes

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
kill 'em all.... Pls spare no one

2 Likes

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
fydence: With due respect sir, this is a very idiotic comment...and a poor attempt to gain attention.!!!
LWKMD Bad Boy
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by zozayi(m): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
ichidodo: Bombin entrenched terrrorist cells are pretty much ineffective even though very expensive,my take is to amass artillery, self proppelled or not close to rebel areas and commence shelling...Any frontal assaults should entail close air supports especially from gunships and munition firin vehicles.....

If you got this knowledge and skill why did you fail to join the army in the last recruitment exercise

2 Likes

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by buoye1(m): 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mekateka: APC e-rats will not like this news. They will soon call it genocide on muslim brothers.
Gerrout!!we are talking about humam life,you are here typing about political party!by the way what is the difference btw PDP & APC?Thieves.......kettle dey abuse pot
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by jaybee(f): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
Rikidony:

WHEN WILL U EVER SPEAK GOOD ABOUT THE NA......

THIS GUYS ARE TRYING WE SHOULD GIVE THEM TIME.

[size=14pt]When there is something good to speak[/size]
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Fhemmmy: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
I am starting to see some kinda trends here: Anytime Cameroun deal with Boko Haram, the following day, seems like Nigeria will do or would have done same..... Please someone correct me if i am wrong

2 Likes

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Mekateka: 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
UpLoyo:

In one sentence you wished my father mentored you, another you said he cannot; who is the f00l here? We never raise retards and jobless slowpoke in my family. If you had any functioning brain cells you would've have made a decent contribution but being a slowpoke runs in your dna; if your father had been that smart he could have made your mother swallow then there would be one less id0ot in NL
first of all, please who is that animal you called your father? The same retarded burutu idi0t loitering around the streets? I know you cannot be ashamed of calling that man your father because the madnes runs in your lineage and for sure you are going to end like him on the street.
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by jaybee(f): 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
estherdennis: GEJ is not sleeping but if he really act the way we want it, then too many innocent souls will die as we already know that this devils are miss with normal humans so he need to tRead with care .

Please re-read your post and define yourself.

In essence you are saying that all those being killed now are the guilty ones?
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Mekateka: 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
UpLoyo:

first of all, please who is that animal you called your father? The same ret@rded burutu idi0t loitering around the streets? I know you cannot be ashamed of calling that man your father because the madnes runs in your lineage and for sure you are going to end like him on the street.
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by longa: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
ayodeji752: They will release 15 bomb and go back to barrack to sleep so dat d rest of bokoharam members can regroup and recruit many more members...nonsense!
why are u saying this? look at iraq, suni fighters broke up ,not more than two weeks ,they seized the military air base,and towns from the iraqi military,now their military is no where to be found.
what did u want to say about that.
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
It is amusing when you quote excerpt from junk journalist in you post. Do you know the ramifications of shelling artillery pieces into another country ? Go and ask Gazans.

When Nigerian troops crossed into Cameroon by omission or commission, we had to obey international convention and be disarmed. So I find it laughable when Nairalanders dare to even ask if its NA or Cameroon carrying out the bombing. If they do, it will be a declaration of war on our sovereignty.

There should be no hold-back on the ordinances deployed against BH in their so called Caliphate as most original inhabitants of these areas have been put to flight and the risk of collateral is minute.

BH has gone conventional in her war-game and I believe the NA is best suited for fighting in built-up areas. Besides the NAF boys can inflict more carnage on the tanks and SUVs of the enemy now that they operate in plain-sight in towns.

Though I may have lost my immediate younger brother- an Army officer- to a BH ambush few days ago, I still believe our troops shall win this war if only the BH sympathisers amongst us who see nothing good in our military will stop their unpatriotic. Actions and desist from helping to promote them by their posts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Mekateka: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
wellmax:

See ŧħē blabbing of a weakling. I'm done with ýoü, mindless internet fiddler.
Done you said? Ha! Guy if you really mean to quit your stup1dity, then I think your mother should go testify of God's healing on you.
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Mbediogu(m): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
[quote author=Rikidony]The Nigerian military yesterday, August 28, carried out
airstrikes against the dreaded Boko Haram sect’s positions in
Limankara and Gwoza in Borno State.

This is as hundreds of troops also mobilised to the frontline in Gulak,
Adamawa State against the insurgents.
According to Daily Trust report, a resident of Gwoza, Mamman
Madobi, said three military planes were sighted hovering and after a
few minutes, they heard sounds of 15 explosions in the direction of
Madagali, Limankara and Gwoza.

Other residents added that several armoured vehicles were deployed
in Gulak between Wednesday and yesterday while military trucks
conveyed soldiers to the town.
The Army Public Relations Officer, Captain Jafaru Nuhu could not
comment on the issue.
This is coming barely a week after Boko Haram leader, Abubakar
Shekau, released a video claiming to have created an Islamic
caliphate in Gwoza which was seized by the insurgents earlier this
month.

Responding to the Boko Haram’s claims, the Nigerian military
described it as ‘empty ‘.
The town of Gwoza was said to have been seized by the militants and
all efforts to reclaim the town by the military had proved futile.
During the attack on Gwoza, BokoHaram allegedly killed about a 100
people , including the wife of the town’s emir, his brother, and the
chief Imam of Gwoza.

Several towns have been reportedly seized by Boko Haram. The
insurgents have captured Limankara and some areas under Madagali
LGA of Adamawa State after assaults on security formations. Other
towns which have been captured by Boko Haram in recent times
include Buni Yadi in Yobe State and the Police Mobile Training Camp
in nearby Limankara village.

It is true the bombers will always go through but they only soften the ground for the army who are the only arm of military that can hold grounds. Even in extreme cases of nuclear strategic bombing campaigns, it will not really be over if you dont take and hold grounds and establish your administration - which is what those bastards tried to do in Gwoza.
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Mekateka: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
buoye1: Gerrout!!we are talking about humam life,you are here typing about political party!by the way what is the difference btw PDP & APC?Thieves.......kettle dey abuse pot
check out another bokoharam advocate here. when bokoharam was killing this guy kept mute but now that the soldiers are bombarding bokoharams, this guy suddenly realised that human lives are involved. I knew you can never repent.

1 Like

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Afroconnect: 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
The Nigerian Government should back the military to go all out against these babaric animals,this is a fight for survival-every reasonable Nigerian should support the Nigerian military.

America went more than 10,000 miles to afghanistan and Iraq to bomb their enemies. Over 10,000 Nigerians have been killed by these barbaric animals in our soil and we are giving them a space in our land-we will be the laughing stock of the world if we allow this to continue.

Traitors should be executed and unpatriotic citizens should be driven to exile,for even if you don't believe in Nigeria,fight for your village,where u were born,fight for your heritage,and your children.

Only a fool will surrender to be a slave in his homeland.

We must use all the force we posses,go after the families and relatives of these terrorists to get at them.

This is a fight for survival,except you want to be a slave in another man's land-we must chase out the arabs and their foot soldiers.watch out for those lebanese and arabs frocking into Nigeria,our borders should be shut to Arabs and enemy states for now.

Algeria and some other gulf Nations have been names as some of the foreign backers.

This is a fight for survival-the Government should conscript the youths,let us exterminate these animals off our territories.

More bombings and the assault should be sustained for months-full offensives with air and tank,artillery and missile bombardments.

Nigerians,Nigeria-fight hard or perish.

Terrorist are zombies,they have no reasoning,kill them or be killed.
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Vanityupnvanity(m): 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
i saw over 20 trucks full of soldiers leaving yola yesterday moving towards madagali gwoza area. if you see them, MARVELOUS shocked i started praying for them in my heart that they may be victorious over those uncivilized demons. angry i love those young and gallant soldiers kiss

5 Likes

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mekateka: APC e-rats will not like this news. They will soon call it genocide on muslim brothers.

Haha.

As usual.
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
Am nt ready 4 all dis yeye nd fake news, all i want is dat d boko haram guys nd ladies hs to extinction

1 Like

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by doublevikworld(m): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Justcash:

What is wrong with you? If the Nigerian armed forces attack, you complain. If they don't attack, you will still complain. What do you really want? Very soon now, you will start screaming human right violations. Go and join the Nigerian armed forces if you feel that you can perform better. STOP THIS NONSENSICAL CRITICISM OF YOURS.
d guy na 1st class mugu
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Ozonna(m): 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
matify:
It is amusing when you quote excerpt from junk journalist in you post. Do you know the ramifications of shelling artillery pieces into another country ? Go and ask Gazans.

When Nigerian troops crossed into Cameroon by omission or commission, we had to obey international convention and be disarmed. So I find it laughable when Nairalanders dare to even ask if its NA or Cameroon carrying out the bombing. If they do, it will be a declaration of war on our sovereignty.

There should be no hold-back on the ordinances deployed against BH in their so called Caliphate as most original inhabitants of these areas have been put to flight and the risk of collateral is minute.

BH has gone conventional in her war-game and I believe the NA is best suited for fighting in built-up areas. Besides the NAF boys can inflict more carnage on the tanks and SUVs of the enemy now that they operate in plain-sight in towns.

Though I may have lost my immediate younger brother- an Army officer- to a BH ambush few days ago, I still believe our troops shall win this war if only the BH sympathisers amongst us who see nothing good in our military will stop their unpatriotic. Actions and desist from helping to promote them by their posts.

Sorry about your loss.

1 Like

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by buoye1(m): 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mekateka: check out another bokoharam advocate here. when bokoharam was killing this guy kept mute but now that the soldiers are bombarding bokoharams, this guy suddenly realised that human lives are involved. I knew you can never repent.
You don't even know what you are saying!u sit down in d corner of your room typing rubbish!!U rely on Nairaland to know about BokoHaram....I stay in state where they operate actively so I know too well more than you Ignoramus!!!!APC or PDP!!!!what's my business with politics, people are being killed day and night you are there saying Nonsense....Deluded goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat / Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) / Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.