Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

She Wants To Take Care Of Me With Her Pension Money (SMH Cheap Insult) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Take Care Of Me With Her Pension Money (SMH Cheap Insult) (1702 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Take Care Of Me With Her Pension Money (SMH Cheap Insult) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
See this old woman oo??

She met me this morning and told me she's interested in me and that she want to spoil me with her pension money!!

lwkmd
She was so emotionally telling me how her heart skips each time I drive pass her compound

I heard her first granddaughter just celebrated her 50th birthday!! sad angry angry
Re: She Wants To Take Care Of Me With Her Pension Money (SMH Cheap Insult) by roufy235(m): 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
lol
Re: She Wants To Take Care Of Me With Her Pension Money (SMH Cheap Insult) by Melahou(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
how do you want to proceed...
Re: She Wants To Take Care Of Me With Her Pension Money (SMH Cheap Insult) by tayoxx(m): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
Alaye......why u go dey lie like this na....

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Take Care Of Me With Her Pension Money (SMH Cheap Insult) by kennypoka2(m): 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
Chai, chai, chai... There is truly God... Haba, why do ppl lie ogini If Grandaughter is 50, then she is what?? 150 abi...
Re: She Wants To Take Care Of Me With Her Pension Money (SMH Cheap Insult) by jideomowunmi(f): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
D thought of u getting down on d old woman just makes laugh real hard...like seriously...it will be sweet oo..cos she go don turn virgin back..everything go don shrink... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Wants To Take Care Of Me With Her Pension Money (SMH Cheap Insult) by zoeee(f): 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
tayoxx: Alaye......why u go dey lie like this na....
cheesy
Re: She Wants To Take Care Of Me With Her Pension Money (SMH Cheap Insult) by Innodon(m): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
run run run
Re: She Wants To Take Care Of Me With Her Pension Money (SMH Cheap Insult) by tobiboss(m): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hahahaha, cheap insult!!
Re: She Wants To Take Care Of Me With Her Pension Money (SMH Cheap Insult) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
This guy has taken lunacy to greater heights.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Take Care Of Me With Her Pension Money (SMH Cheap Insult) by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 30, 2014
undecided
Re: She Wants To Take Care Of Me With Her Pension Money (SMH Cheap Insult) by ERCROSS(m): 7:51am On Aug 30, 2014
S.m.h.for diz o.p ooo
Re: She Wants To Take Care Of Me With Her Pension Money (SMH Cheap Insult) by ERCROSS(m): 7:54am On Aug 30, 2014
jideomowunmi: D thought of u getting down on d old woman just makes laugh real hard...like seriously...it will be sweet oo..cos she go don turn virgin back..[b]everything go don shrink[b]... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Miss...
Pls wetin be d everything wey wan shrink ?
Re: She Wants To Take Care Of Me With Her Pension Money (SMH Cheap Insult) by Feyifahm: 8:14am On Aug 30, 2014
U can lie 4 Africaundecided
Re: She Wants To Take Care Of Me With Her Pension Money (SMH Cheap Insult) by iceberylin(m): 8:18am On Aug 30, 2014
Yungwizzzy: See this old woman oo??

She met me this morning and told me she's interested in me and that she want to spoil me with her pension money!!

lwkmd
She was so emotionally telling me how her heart skips each time I drive pass her compound

I heard her first granddaughter just celebrated her 50th birthday!! sad angry angry
congrats bro grin
Re: She Wants To Take Care Of Me With Her Pension Money (SMH Cheap Insult) by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 30, 2014
iceberylin:
congrats bro grin

u r Wlcm
Re: She Wants To Take Care Of Me With Her Pension Money (SMH Cheap Insult) by trendiitee(f): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2014
Feyifahm: U can lie 4 Africaundecided
hahahaha,,,he can lie, lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie
Re: She Wants To Take Care Of Me With Her Pension Money (SMH Cheap Insult) by hannesy(f): 10:54am On Aug 30, 2014
okparaugo: This guy has taken lunacy to greater heights.. grin
u can say that again

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Take Care Of Me With Her Pension Money (SMH Cheap Insult) by Matttthew(m): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2014
Obvious........
Thank goodness its a joke,.....
I for dump nairaland for u....:-(

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. / Ways To Win Her Heart Faster / Battle Of Sexes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.