Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,496 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Faith City Hospital - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faith City Hospital (6581 Views)

Lagos State University Teaching Hospital Massive Job Recruitment -(70 Slots) / Faith Academy Recruiting 4 Teacher's / How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faith City Hospital by LYNDDY(f): 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
Please has any one been invited for faith city hospital interview slated on the 2nd on sept.
Can't remember submitting my cv with them and don't even know the position I applied for. Please reply if you have been invited.thanks
Re: Faith City Hospital by Melahou(m): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
They sent me two messages @ the same time with two different addresses...
I don't know if they are confused or something

Youre invited for interview:post-CSO on Monday,1st of Sept, 2014 by 11:am at FaithCity Hospital Ltd - 29A Oju Olobun Close, Off Bishop Oluwole Str. VI, Lagos.

And

Youre invited for interview:post-CSO on Tuesday,2nd Sept.,2014 by 11:am at FaithCity Hospital Ltd 16 Asa Afariougun Str.Off Osolo way, Ajao Etstae,Lagos.

It looks fake to me
Re: Faith City Hospital by sweetcaffy(f): 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
Just got same message from faith city hospital too, I applied for customer satisfaction officer and just checked online for details of the hospital, it kinda looks real to me sha, dunno if there is anyone wt same thought wt me. Pls let's share ideas to avoid loosing a chance n falling into scam. My interview was dated Monday 1st of September. Thank you
Re: Faith City Hospital by LYNDDY(f): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
Melahou: They sent me two messages @ the same time with two different addresses...

Youre invited for interview:post-CSO on Monday,1st of Sept, 2014 by 11:am at FaithCity Hospital Ltd - 29A Oju Olobun Close, Off Bishop Oluwole Str. VI, Lagos.

And

Youre invited for interview:post-CSO on Tuesday,2nd Sept.,2014 by 11:am at FaithCity Hospital Ltd 16 Asa Afariougun Str.Off Osolo way, Ajao Etstae,Lagos.

It looks fake to me

It looks legit to me. It seems as if they have another branch in v.i, that was why they sent you two invites.
Re: Faith City Hospital by sweetcaffy(f): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
LYNDDY: Please has any one been invited for faith city hospital interview slated on the 2nd on sept.
Can't remember submitting my cv with them and don't even know the position I applied for. Please reply if you have been invited.thanks
Do u have any plans of going for the interview pls?
Re: Faith City Hospital by LYNDDY(f): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
sweetcaffy:
Do u have any plans of going for the interview pls?

There is no harm in trying, as long as they will not ask me to pay for anything, I will definitely go.
Re: Faith City Hospital by sleekytoolz(f): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
Melahou: They sent me two messages @ the same time with two different addresses...

And

It looks fake to me

I got d message,googled dem and I think tthey are real,pls what is CSO?
Re: Faith City Hospital by sweetcaffy(f): 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
sleekytoolz:
I got d message,googled dem and I think tthey are real,pls what is CSO?
Chief Security Officer grin just kidding, its customer satisfaction officer smiley

1 Like

Re: Faith City Hospital by sleekytoolz(f): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
sweetcaffy:
Chief Security Officer grin just kidding, its customer satisfaction officer smiley

Thank you smiley
Re: Faith City Hospital by sweetcaffy(f): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
LYNDDY:
There is no harm in trying, as long as they will not ask me to pay for anything, I will definitely go.
Same thought here. So hw do we prepare for an interview in a medical hospital, do u think it will be same wt d usual interview formats? Pls let's rub minds...
Re: Faith City Hospital by Pweetymoi1: 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
sweetcaffy: Just got same message from faith city hospital too, I applied for customer satisfaction officer and just checked online for details of the hospital, it kinda looks real to me sha, dunno if there is anyone wt same thought wt me. Pls let's share ideas to avoid loosing a chance n falling into scam. My interview was dated Monday 1st of September. Thank you
Pls what time on monday? Am thinking of going on that monday instead of tuesday that am meant to be interviewed. Its clashing with another interview I have on that tuesday....
Re: Faith City Hospital by sweetcaffy(f): 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
Pweetymoi1: Pls what time on monday? Am thinking of going on that monday instead of tuesday that am meant to be interviewed. Its clashing with another interview I have on that tuesday....
Its 11am. Also planning of going on Tuesday cus it clashing wt an interview for Monday. What time is urs for Tuesday pls?
Re: Faith City Hospital by Pweetymoi1: 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
sweetcaffy:
Its 11am. Also planning of going on Tuesday cus it clashing wt an interview for Monday. What time is urs for Tuesday pls?
11am tuesday at their Ajao Estate office, is yours there too or their Victoria Island office?......
Re: Faith City Hospital by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
Re: Faith City Hospital by Pweetymoi1: 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
babeline: Mine is at VI on the 1st if September. What do they means by customer satisfaction officer BTW?
It may have to do with customer service I guess....
Re: Faith City Hospital by sweetcaffy(f): 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hi, is there anyone who went for the interview today? Pls share your experience cus I think I will be going for mine tomorrow. Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Faith City Hospital by Melahou(m): 9:25am On Sep 02, 2014
babeline: Mine is at VI on the 1st if September. What do they means by customer satisfaction officer BTW?
to satisfy does patients with the EBOLA virus grin grin grin
Re: Faith City Hospital by tuncutie(f): 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
melaa...watevr ur profile name is.....its not a must yu comment
Re: Faith City Hospital by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
Melahou:
to satisfy does patients with the EBOLA virus grin grin grin

Lol
Re: Faith City Hospital by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
Re: Faith City Hospital by tuncutie(f): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
yes....i know somebody dat was invited for second stage
Re: Faith City Hospital by Pweetymoi1: 6:45am On Sep 05, 2014
tuncutie: yes....i know somebody dat was invited for second stage
Like seriously, did the person attend the interview @ their Ajao Estate hospital or the one @ Victoria Island?...
Re: Faith City Hospital by sweetcaffy(f): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
[quote author=tuncutie]yes....i know somebody dat was invited for second stage[/quote
Pls when did the person get d invitee for second stage and was it at d Ajao Estate hospital? Thank you
Re: Faith City Hospital by sleekytoolz(f): 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
[quote author=sweetcaffy][/quote]

Hi...were u d lady dat got interviewed before d last person at Ajao Estate?
Re: Faith City Hospital by sweetcaffy(f): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
Yes I am, are u d last lady or d lady before me?
Re: Faith City Hospital by Pweetymoi1: 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
sweetcaffy: Yes I am, are u d last lady or d lady before me?
I was the lady before you, the third person to be interviewed at Ajao estate, pls has any of you being called for the next stage?
Re: Faith City Hospital by sleekytoolz(f): 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
Pweetymoi1: I was the lady before you, the third person to be interviewed at Ajao estate, pls has any of you being called for the next stage?

The last!!...I've not heard anything yet o
Re: Faith City Hospital by LYNDDY(f): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
ladies relax! they will call you if you passed the first phase of interview, and besides the interview was just this week. lets just hope for the best.
Re: Faith City Hospital by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: Faith City Hospital by LYNDDY(f): 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
babeline: Weve been called for the second stage

Where did you get interviewed? And When did you receive the invite for the 2nd stage?
Re: Faith City Hospital by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
LYNDDY:

Where did you get interviewed? And When did you receive the invite for the 2nd stage?

Was interviewed for the first stage on Monday then the second stage on Friday. At vi
Re: Faith City Hospital by LYNDDY(f): 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
babeline:

Was interviewed for the first stage on Monday then the second stage on Friday. At vi

How many were called for the 2nd interview? Was it just applicants from vi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Floumills Nigeria Graduate Trainee / Npower Delta State, Oshimili South / Sosaco Nigeria (makers Of Jago Milk) Is Recruiting. Apply Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.