Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Faith City Hospital - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faith City Hospital (6595 Views)

Lagos State University Teaching Hospital Massive Job Recruitment -(70 Slots) / Faith Academy Recruiting 4 Teacher's / How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith City Hospital by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
LYNDDY:

How many were called for the 2nd interview? Was it just applicants from vi?

we all had our 1st interview at VI
Re: Faith City Hospital by Pweetymoi1: 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hey gurls, any news from their Ajao estate branch for those interviewed there? Jus wondering they are supposed to have gotten back to us by now considering how long it took them to get back to those interviewed at VI...
Re: Faith City Hospital by sleekytoolz(f): 9:05am On Sep 10, 2014
Pweetymoi1: Hey gurls, any news from their Ajao estate branch for those interviewed there? Jus wondering they are supposed to have gotten back to us by now considering how long it took them to get back to those interviewed at VI...

I haven't been contacted,wrote at Ajao estate too!
Re: Faith City Hospital by Pweetymoi1: 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
babeline:

Was interviewed for the first stage on Monday then the second stage on Friday. At vi
. Babe what did they ask you guys at the second stage of the interview, can you give me an insight on what it was like pls. I was invited for the last stage @ Ajao estate, who else is with me? ...
Re: Faith City Hospital by sweetcaffy(f): 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
babeline:
Was interviewed for the first stage on Monday then the second stage on Friday. At vi
Can u pls share what d last stage looks like wt us? Got d message to come for the last stage. Thank you
Re: Faith City Hospital by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
sweetcaffy:
Can u pls share what d last stage looks like wt us? Got d message to come for the last stage. Thank you

You'd meet with the medical director. He conducts the last stage interview. Expect to wait for him for a longgggggggggggg time

2 Likes

Re: Faith City Hospital by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
Pweetymoi1: . Babe what did they ask you guys at the second stage of the interview, can you give me an insight on what it was like pls. I was invited for the last stage @ Ajao estate, who else is with me? ...

Read my reply to sweetcaffy smiley

1 Like

Re: Faith City Hospital by Pweetymoi1: 12:46am On Sep 11, 2014
babeline:

Thanks for the info dear, that means almost every body that made the last stage was called to start work from what you said.
Re: Faith City Hospital by sweetcaffy(f): 9:27am On Sep 11, 2014
babeline:
Thx for dis help dear smiley don't worry, something better is coming ur way soon. Just relax wink thankx alot

1 Like

Re: Faith City Hospital by sweetcaffy(f): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2014
Dear babeline, do you have an idea of what d working days are? Just hoping its Monday to Friday smiley Thx dear
Re: Faith City Hospital by LYNDDY(f): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2014
babeline:

You'd meet with the medical director. He conducts the last stage interview. Expect to wait for him for a longgggggggggggg time. Hours on end that I'd. You'd b asked questions like what is customer service about, what is trouble shooting, who is a damage controller etc. Those 3 are the main questions though.
When it comes to salary negotiations, just tell them u expect 50-60k. In mine, I said 70k that's why I wasn't picked to come start work. For the people in VI, they have told them to come and start next week Monday. That's when they told me the pay is 55k ( that's what was sent in their congratulatory text). So by saying you expect 50-60k, you are within the 55k salary net they want. Good luck to you guys. I pray since I didn't get this that something better is waiting for me! Best of luck

Thanks dear for sharing.
@applicants from ajao estate,pls how many of you have been invited for 2nd interview.
Re: Faith City Hospital by LYNDDY(f): 10:22am On Sep 11, 2014
sweetcaffy:

Were you invited to their ajao or vi branch for the 2nd interview.
Re: Faith City Hospital by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
Pweetymoi1: Thanks for the info dear, that means almost every body that made the last stage was called to start work from what you said.
Re: Faith City Hospital by LYNDDY(f): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
babeline:

They called five of us. They chose 3 so they need 3 people. Working days are Monday to Saturday 8am to 6pm. And u have no office. You have to be walking about all day. That was the only thing that put me off

What nonsense! Is that military,ushering or supervising work? It's no longer customer rep. Officer now. One thing I hate,is standing for a long period of time,that's why I don't apply for some positions.
Re: Faith City Hospital by Pweetymoi1: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
babeline:

They called five of us. They chose 3 so they need 3 people. Working days are Monday to Saturday 8am to 6pm. And u have no office. You have to be walking about all day. That was the only thing that put me off
God o! which kain slavery job be all these one o! 8am-6pm with no office! Jeez! Then mon to sat , kai! dis pple and their way of using workers! With a miserable pay of 55k + d HR guy even said when he interviewed me dat the salary for those in VI is higher compared to those in Ajao estate which means the salary may even be less! God forbid! this one nah gobe n real slavery! Anyway lets get there first...
Re: Faith City Hospital by Pweetymoi1: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
babeline:

God o! which kain slavery job be all these one o! 8am-6pm with no office! Jeez! Then mon to sat , kai! dis pple and their way of using workers! With a miserable pay of 55k + d HR guy even said when he interviewed me dat the salary for those in VI is higher compared to those in Ajao estate which means the salary may even be less! God forbid! this one nah gobe n real slavery! Anyway lets get there first n find out...
Re: Faith City Hospital by LYNDDY(f): 12:06am On Sep 12, 2014
Pweetymoi1: God o! which kain slavery job be all these one o! 8am-6pm with no office! Jeez! Then mon to sat , kai! dis pple and their way of using workers! With a miserable pay of 55k + d HR guy even said when he interviewed me dat the salary for those in VI is higher compared to those in Ajao estate which means the salary may even be less! God forbid! this one nah gobe n real slavery! Anyway lets get there first n find out...

So you are still interested in that kind of job lol. Anyways man has no choice,man must waak!
Re: Faith City Hospital by tuncutie(f): 8:23am On Sep 12, 2014
hmmmmm.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youtube Paid Me! Finally!! / UBA Cognitive Assessment Test / JOB Vacancy....for IT Student Or OND Holders...salaries Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.