Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,499 members, 7,954,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

Why Do Dogs Bark At Night? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Why Do Dogs Bark At Night? (1267 Views)

. / Plz Expert,how Can I Make My Dog Aggressive And Bark? / Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Dogs Bark At Night? by victorix(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
Many times during the night, I am woken up by the sound of dogs barking. Not just from one or two, but from MANY, around 5-10 dogs all around the neighborhood.

Dog owners i need yr answers. Or is it because of ghosts and spirits, i dont understand.. cry
Re: Why Do Dogs Bark At Night? by Seun(m): 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
Primarily, when dogs bark at night, it's in reaction to strange sounds. They also back in response to each other. So once one dog starts barking, other dogs in the same compound or neighbourhood may bark in response, and they will often continue barking until they're tired.
Re: Why Do Dogs Bark At Night? by Eberex(m): 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
They are communicating na! How else would they do that if they don't bark? Besides you know that sound is much more louder during the night.
Re: Why Do Dogs Bark At Night? by victorix(m): 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
Seun: Primarily, when dogs bark at night, it's in reaction to strange sounds. They also back in response to each other. So once one dog starts barking, other dogs in the same compound or neighbourhood may bark in response, and they will often continue barking until they're tired.

Okay, thanks. But anybody i ask, will say it is ghosts and spirits. its really scary cus the noise is extremely loud. Everyday i bury my head under a pillow to sleep.
Re: Why Do Dogs Bark At Night? by Tallesty1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
Seun: Primarily, when dogs bark at night, it's in reaction to strange sounds. They also back in response to each other. So once one dog starts barking, other dogs in the same compound or neighbourhood may bark in response, and they will often continue barking until they're tired.
Exactly, same way roosters communicate with each other at the brake of dawn
Re: Why Do Dogs Bark At Night? by okonja(m): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ghost Mode

(1) (Reply)

Bull Mastiff Puppies For Sale / 11weeks Old Boerboel Puppies Available / Young Senegal Parrots For Sale. Can Be Picked Up Or Delivered Anywhere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.