Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2249258 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

I doubt he can afford the makari soap I use ...or the Mary Kay powder or the makari cleanser and lotion ......let's not even go to the dress......njoku should look for a humble woman that can curtail the expenses... You can clearly see he is still starting his life.

#Dead....i have tried to stay away from your post but this low blow(in butti's accent) grin grin Mba nu i kent take it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nigeriangirl(f): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
shegxi:
just woke up at9;25? Mehn, i wish to be like u oooooo. I sure will have a great day.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
Idris' mum in the house...i missed Butti Butti ' s Freeze
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Gogetta(m): 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
waxdude:

Lol...seen,I'l upload lera...bt nothin special abt d pic,decante jst dey make me feel lik say I b celeb... grin
ok sir. na why I dey curious. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nigeriangirl(f): 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

correct girl fully representing!
we can never be guilty of dulling sleep.

...At all at all. cheesy cheesy
Take care!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Idris' mum in the house...i missed Butti Butti ' s Freeze
I freaking missed it....now I see the housemates gathered in the garden.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

I freaking missed it....now I see the housemates gathered in the garden.

It was fast...there was no background song and she couldn't wait to leave
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
Bradtheladlong:
see it, you shalll, bruh

Huh?

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
njokusboy:

Bwahahahahaahahhaha...

How much is mary kay or makari cleanser and lotion
Am not saying I am rich but those stuffs you mentioned are not upto a quarter of the amount I spend on drinks in the club, "when I go to the club"... you know why, cos those things are fvcking cheap, so is ladies' dress...
Nd I ain't even rich..

BTW, the woman in my life does not expect me to buy those stuffs for her... I no be her father
Gbam...njokusboy....onye ego....re we sumtn Nna

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
Idris' Mum:: Behave yourself!!

Dude thinks he's one Richard. .Unfortunately Ellah is NO TATIANA. She's been around the block yea, Mama Idris too yaff taya grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
Forwetinnah:

It was fast...there was no background song and she couldn't wait to leave
she was probably making sure viewers wouldn't see the mum of the man-wh-ore in the house. I expect Ella's family member to pop in and out in the same way- maybe faster grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by opella(f): 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
Idris and mum

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by modestdude(m): 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Fasting ke, a hungry man is an angry man o. Let him not go and say something that will leave Sheila traumatised like he threatened to o.
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
IDRIS MOM IS CLEARLY PISSED WITH HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH ELLAH gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
dhammyg:
IDRIS MOM IS CLEARLY PISSED WITH HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH ELLAH gringrin

Which Mum wouldn't be? grin cheesy
If na my Mum, she for drag en ear self
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
cutemii:
A beauriful morning to the house incase I get busy later y'all should stay blessed and keep the updates coming! kiss kiss
Evening to you. You too ,receive your blessing!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
chrisviral:

Which Mum wouldn't be? grin cheesy
If na my Mum, she for drag en ear self
abi ogrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by modestdude(m): 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:
Tayo ....Ellah is mentally and sexually unstable.
This guy and his fowl mouth .
You are evil. you post a comment that caught your evil attention without giving us the full details just to label Tayo a villain angry Thank you Eustachio for the full details, and for the records, Tayo is right. Ellah is emotionally and psychologically unstable....those words are not hateful words! Tayo dont bottle up his feelings and opinion. Thats a real man and a hotshot. fvck whatever game those coward boreshots think they are playing because of votes...fakeass niggas.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
Idris I like ya! but you are confused buddy!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
safarigirl:
she was probably making sure viewers wouldn't see the mum of the man-wh-ore in the house. I expect Ella's family member to pop in and out in the same way- maybe faster grin

gringringringringringrin...The way she take dissappear ehn?? Dude spoilt his game, if only he listened to Feza and her connection with Goitse but for where?? Like a typical man, him follow poosie go grin . Now he's saying he doesn't love Ellah..who would?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
The woman was right ,idris should just concentrate on his game.....I like Ellah but I know her kind ,and her kind is not what a young man who is still starting his life needs .they should cool down with the whole romance thing.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
modestdude:
You are evil. you post a comment that caught your evil attention without giving us the full details just to label Tayo a villain angry

The statement does'nt need any details...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
modestdude:
You are evil. you post a comment that caught your evil attention without giving us the full details just to label Tayo a villain angry
And you are a good person.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:
The woman was right ,idris should just concentrate on his game.....I like Ellah but I know her kind ,and her kind is not what a young man who is still starting his life needs .they should cool down with the whole romance thing.

Ehen!! Na now you climax wink

*bar man* Naaah. .its too early to get drunk

Meanwhile see person wey say him go stay away from Ellah. .smh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:
The woman was right ,idris should just concentrate on his game.....I like Ellah [b]but I know her kind ,and her kind is not what a young man who is still starting his life needs [/b].they should cool down with the whole romance thing.

Are you sure ur truly 19 abi are you another JJ that is 23 with 45years experience. grin grin

Na joke ohhh please i like your post/s

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

Good Lord and you say Tayo is foul mouthed! I hate you cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by modestdude(m): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
kgr28:

The statement does'nt need any details...
But they are not hateful words. Check it out nah. Dude is speaking the naked truth
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
modestdude:
But they are not hateful words. Check it out nah. Dude is speaking the naked truth

Who is he to say that??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
v24m:

Are you sure ur truly 19 abi are you another JJ that is 23 with 45years experience. grin grin

Na joke ohhh please i like your post/s
Why are you so concerned about my age....do you want to marry me?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
chrisviral:

Good Lord and you say Tayo is foul mouthed! I hate you cheesy grin
Not as much as I hate you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
kgr28:

Who is he to say that??
He is a housemate who sees things around him and he says it as it is when asked.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

Why are you so concerned about my age....do you want to marry me?
That kind of marriage is not yet legal in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.