Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1044) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2250778 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 10:12am On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

Why can't you get it into your white skull that no contestant can be evicted without proper voting..... Is everything about you? This is about people who can't even get a chance to see what Africa really thinks about them....but will be eliminated unfairly because a white boy in some flop reality show wants them out.
abeg stfu...what if he evicts someone like butterfly or mam'b
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by V0lv0(f): 10:13am On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:
If elikem comes back for allstars he will most likely win,I personally shall vote him over that dullard melvin or vina.....so Ghana it does not end here,don't make a stupid decision.
Oh please. Nigeria does not dictate the winner. Elikem will never win unless he gets votes from other countries which I doubt he will. Regionalism will still reign and he will go home. And cut the bs, whether you as an individual vote for 'Elikem' or not does not equal Nigeria as a whole.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 27, 2014
dontrezzo:
abeg stfu...what if he evicts someone like butterfly or mam'b
You stfu...and so what if he evicts butterfly or mam Bea?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 10:18am On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:
Just saw how Africa is voting as at 27th Nov. Tayo and Idris have 3 votes each. This is minus SMS votes. We wait till Saturday

Safarigirl...

Ahhhh, na from where u. See this one
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by V0lv0(f): 10:23am On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

Ellah does not have two countries,she has up to four or three ....voting her is useless, she will most likely survive. Tayo is the one who needs your vote the most and don't forget it doesn't end here... There might still be another season and Ghana will provide a strong rep and we shall all get behind him or her. Don't do this to your brothers please.
Big Brother chooses cry most of the contestants while I can't say for Naija otherwise Kaycee would have never even made it. We have not exactly had the best reps so far. Even the entertaining ones were hated. Until the regionalism stops I don't see a Ghanaian winning this show. Secondly a lot of Ghanaians do not care much for big brother or watch it hence you will not see as much campaigning for our reps on sites like BBA page etc. Winning/ losing is not the end of the world for us. We would obviously like our rep to win as who would not want anything good for the country. What I mean by riding Nigeria's as is that similar to SA and Botswana. You can say same as Ghana and Nigeria (on Ghana's side) we need to strategies and make alliances esp with people who keep with their word and vote cos at the end of the day 1 country vote from Nigeria will not make us win and if your reps are there then it's kinda silly. Are we not doing the same 'regionalism' that we excuse others for doing? And no offense your track record with us is not exactly great as well as majority always wants our reps out to 'get our votes'. Like I told safari, Tayo will most likely get Ghana vote but slowly but surely my people are waking up.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 10:24am On Nov 27, 2014
V0lv0:
Oh please. Nigeria does not dictate the winner. Elikem will never win unless he gets votes from other countries which I doubt he will. Regionalism will still reign and he will go home. And cut the bs, whether you as an individual vote for 'Elikem' or not does not equal Nigeria as a whole.

Jeez.. Calm down lady. Stop getting your panties all in a bunch. She never said Nigeria will dictate the winner; but that she will vote Elikem over Melvin. I don't know why you are so worked up over nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by V0lv0(f): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2014
Eustachio:

Jeez.. Calm down lady. Stop getting your panties all in a bunch. She never said Nigeria will dictate the winner; but that she will vote Elikem over Melvin. I don't know why you are so worked up over nothing.
I am calm. Unbelievably calm. My panties can never get twisted just because of bba or her comments. Am just saying it like it is and I don't get what the big deal about it is. Btw am sure he/she can speak for herself
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 10:27am On Nov 27, 2014
This Ghana and Nigerian ish on this thread is getting boring. Let Ghana vote who they want to vote and let Nigeria vote who they want to vote too. Eish!!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 10:31am On Nov 27, 2014
V0lv0:
I am calm. Unbelievably calm. My panties can never get twisted just because of bba or her comments. Am just saying it like it is and I don't get what the big deal about it is. Btw am sure he/she can speak for herself

It has nothing to do whether he or she can speak for herself. I saw a mistake in your post and I pointed it out. No SINGLE country can dictate who wins BBA, and she never implied Nigeria will make Elikem win in Allstars.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:35am On Nov 27, 2014
GHKWAME1:
#FreeForkAddict

ENDORSED!!!! Mod Biko nu Free the guy na. It haff tayed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 10:35am On Nov 27, 2014
V0lv0:
Big Brother chooses cry most of the contestants while I can't say for Naija otherwise Kaycee would have never even made it. We have not exactly had the best reps so far. Even the entertaining ones were hated. Until the regionalism stops I don't see a Ghanaian winning this show. Secondly a lot of Ghanaians do not care much for big brother or watch it hence you will not see as much campaigning for our reps on sites like BBA page etc. Winning/ losing is not the end of the world for us. We would obviously like our rep to win as who would not want anything good for the country. What I mean by riding Nigeria's as is that similar to SA and Botswana. You can say same as Ghana and Nigeria (on Ghana's side) we need to strategies and make alliances esp with people who keep with their word and vote cos at the end of the day 1 country vote from Nigeria will not make us win and if your reps are there then it's kinda silly. Are we not doing the same 'regionalism' that we excuse others for doing? And no offense your track record with us is not exactly great as well as majority always wants our reps out to 'get our votes'. Like I told safari, Tayo will most likely get Ghana vote but slowly but surely my people are waking up.

@ Embolden, it's the same way majority of Ghanaians want our reps out so they can 'get our votes'. The feeling is mutual. Stop making it one-sided.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by V0lv0(f): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2014
Eustachio:

It has nothing to do whether he or she can speak for herself. I saw a mistake in your post and I pointed it out. No SINGLE country can dictate who wins BBA, and she never implied Nigeria will make Elikem win in Allstars.
I never made a mistake. Just because you don't like what I said how does that translate to a mistake. I was merely replying to what she said about us not making a silly decision of not voting Tayo cos Elikem will be there next year so I merely responded that Naija does not decide who wins or not cos even if you vote Elie he will need other country votes to still win so anyways I never said it in a bad way. I think you are taking it the wrong way. Let's drop this matter please
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:
how will EA leave when you're voting Ella? Ella will have 3 votes and will be SAFE. ALL EA will vote ELLA. Nigeria will vote ELLA and M'am Bea will get out with 1 vote. You people don't even calculate this thing at all. M'am Bea CANNOT get EA votes if Ella stays. Your best bet is to make sure she leaves so they can vote for M'am Bea to repay your votes cuz Idris will leave too. If you save Ella, M'am Bea is FINISHED! Una no dey use sense at all
No wahala so long as tayo is not the winner,then im good wt that even if its not mambea.Anybody but not tayo joor

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2014
soloqy:

You saw from where?
I have my sources. Just know that I saw how Africa is voting. There weren't many surprises, just one to be exact and it wasn't that much of a surprise
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 10:39am On Nov 27, 2014
V0lv0:
I never made a mistake. Just because you don't like what I said how does that translate to a mistake. I was merely replying to what she said about us not making a silly decision of not voting Tayo cos Elikem will be there next year so I merely responded that Naija does not decide who wins or not cos even if you vote Elie he will need other country votes to still win so

Y'all should vote who y'all want to vote then. This is no issue to me. I don't know why this ish keeps coming up day after day. Tell Ghanaians to vote anybody they want to. End of story.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 27, 2014
This thread ehn! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:41am On Nov 27, 2014
Eustachio:

@ Embolden, it's the same way majority of Ghanaians want our reps out so they can 'get our votes'. The feeling is mutual. Stop making it one-sided.
she just said that for M'am Bea to win, Tayo must leave. That's the foolishness some of them are spreading on FB. Tayo is the least of their problems
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kheart(m): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2014
ghana should vote for whoever they want to vote for, free us jare.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2014
smollett:

Safarigirl...

Ahhhh, na from where u. See this one
I have my sources. It shouldn't be that far off, though SMS votes will go a long way
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2014
Many thanks decanta for the picture smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2014
cutemii:

Seen...hmmmmmm...niceeeeeeeeeee kiss kiss

But hope say u tall 4real no be that hair style dey promote ur height?

Cos I want to be blv the only dwarf we have here is Reincarnated grin

grin grin

waxdude:

Hv said it b4 I'm not a 6footer nd nt a midget too ...,in btwn mbok... tnx

cool grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2014
V0lv0:
At the end of the day it's a free world,do what you want .

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 10:48am On Nov 27, 2014
lertee:

Tuwo or ewedu or zobo?
Do you get to eat all these in a ceremony? shocked

Looool, except rice, I don't know what peeps eat in a ceremony; not my thing. You tell me, do you get to eat all that in a ceremony? smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 27, 2014
labelledame:
No wahala so long as tayo is not the winner,then im good wt that even if its not mambea.Anybody but not tayo joor
Sleep easy then.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 10:50am On Nov 27, 2014
V0lv0:
lol never say never. If EA leaves out of All the countries they are most likely to vote for Ghana which makes it 4 votes and that could make one a winner. sadc is too many in the finals. Lol whether Nigeria stays or goes we were not expecting their votes. The same way you were analysing how Elikem will be the first to leave was the one that shocked you.
Gbam!!!!! you said it all!tayo staying or not is of no use to Mam Bea but i still want him out sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:50am On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:
So Ellah finally realised her foolishness and dumped idris? That's good.

Errm. .reverse is the case here. He dumped her last night. Ellah was crying her eyes out over Idris, twas an interesting sight to watch and JJ might be in for his own ride. Can't wait wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 10:52am On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:
she just said that for M'am Bea to win, Tayo must leave. That's the foolishness some of them are spreading on FB. Tayo is the least of their problems

My grouse is not she said so, but her statement that MAJORITY of Nigerians want Ghana reps out so we'll get their votes, while on FB, many Ghanaians are guilty of the same crime. So why is she making Nigerians the scapegoat?
On this thread, only one NLer, King**** made such comment and she termed it "MAJORITY." But below is a Ghanian echoing the same sentiment. Let me see if she'll quote her and accuse Ghanaians of the same sin. I'm waiting.
labelledame:
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 10:52am On Nov 27, 2014
Una talk say votes don't count, but na still una dey kill una self over country vote, me confuse undecided

Which level now

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:53am On Nov 27, 2014
GHKWAME1:
@safarigirl, who are we saving this week? Tayo or Goitse?

I know Ghana is voting Goitse to get Tayo out. Una sorry grin...we hear wetin happen to una
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lertee(f): 10:53am On Nov 27, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Looool, except rice, I don't know what peeps eat in a ceremony; not my thing. You tell me, do you get to eat all that in a ceremony? smiley
You mentioned them like they are your favourite in a ceremony cheesy grin.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 10:55am On Nov 27, 2014
labelledame:
Gbam!!!!! you said it all!tayo staying or not is of no use to Mam Bea but i still want him out sef grin grin

V0lv0, where are you? Please come and accuse MAJORITY of Ghanaians like you did to us. Failure to do this means y'all are guilty as well.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 10:56am On Nov 27, 2014
And she's no where to be seen.. Typical.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.