Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1055) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2250933 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
kgr28:

Can you shut your yellow teeth. stinking breath mouth! whats honourable about you!

Dude, I think you should keep away from fights that don't concern you....

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aereec: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Who were those people asking why Idris stood up for JJ when Tayo ran his mouth about his height. Those people should now tell me how Tayo got involved in Sheillah and KlarKlar's gist That guy can be a bloody damned shame!!

The height thingy was a joke. Pls let it go.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

Oh stfu I've seen your picture you look like an Xmas clown....I am everything I claim I am and more....if you have a problem with it sink into an ocean....you would kill to walk in my shoes for one day,not that you will ever....silly thing.

I can never be you, even if your the only thing on earth, the first step of accepting your something is with uploading your picture on NL, let's see the suppose designers you wear, let's see the class you claim to have.
Stupid fool that is living under self denial is here spewing trash, get in line jhoor.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by omoba88: 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
people can like to fight on this thread sha.....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aduaba(f): 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Where do I even begin grin Let me start by saying I know scorpio like the back of my hand because I have a lot of scorpio in my own birth chart.

Anyway, Spsychopios are crazy lol. Scorpios make loyal & true friends & they expect the same from people. Scorpios are loners because they don't like people much. They find most people fake. Scorpios don't do meaningless anything, especially meaningless chit-chat just for the sake of talking. Scorpios want it all or nothing at all. To them it's just choose. Black OR White, no grey. Scorpios are brutally honest to the point of being rude. They hate lies or sugarcoating. Scorpios are EXTREMELY moody. There are days when they don't feel like talking at all. Scorpios can read people like a book. Scorpios read between the lines. They dont hear what you're saying, they hear what you're not saying. They have amazing intuition. Scorpios are vengeful, obsessive & paranoid. Scorpios hate being humiliated so they will never forgive wrong doing until they get even. Tit for tat. Scorpios have disturbing eyes which make people feel uncomfortable. Hence most scorpios like wearing dark sunglasses. Scorpios usually have difficult lives because they are ruled by Pluto the planet of destruction & reconstruction. Scorpios have seen it all but they always dust themselves up & never give up. Scorpios hate people who whine about stùpid bullshyt, they want people to toughen up & grow th F up. Scorpios are badass. Scorpios love sexx. They express their feelings through sexx. They think & even dream about sexx. Scorpio is a very sexxual sign. Scorpio rules the private parts so they're prone to infections in that area. STDs etc. Scorpios are manipulative & controlling because they don't like to feel out of control. They also like bathing with very hot water. They also like horror movies & out of the ordinary things. Their favourite colour is black & they like spicy food.

I'll stop there because there's too much to say on Scorpios.
gosh your analysis is so on point..wow ..Pls tell me more.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
chrisviral:

And you say Tayo doesn't mind his business, hypocrites, lowlife, stupid wannabe.
There may be nothing honourable about me, but then it's certainly better than your mistake of a life, you A.s.s kisser!

Yah theres nothing honourable bout you even your existance!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
waxdude:
TheAmaka,drammah...u guys are nt online,ok ohhh weneva u guyz show up let me knw den I'l Upload it again, where is ksslib mbok
Present
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
Forwetinnah:

This isnt funny joor...would you want a guy to talk to you same way.
my problem here is, you people are forgetting the genesis of this quarrel.

Remember some days ago, Tayo warned Sheila that the day he gives her the insult she's asking for, she'll shut up. So she been get notice.

Today, she asked for his opinion on her relationship with Nhlanhla and he warned her not to turn it to a fight when he gives it.

When he started exposing her for the user she is, she began shouting him down and then told him that he needs to stop "butting in"...wtf? Na the guy invite himself? No be she ask question? The way she was cutting him off was even annoying me.

I've said it before, if you think say you fit talk nonsense, then just prepare to be served the same. After what Tayo did to Miss P, if Sheila had any sense in that her opioro mango head, she for no provoke Tayo. As for me, I no fit mumu like her so man no fit yarn dust for my side.

It's clear her boo doesn't even like her because if that dude liked her at all, he would've defended her. No man sits and watches another man call his chic names

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
chrisviral:

I respect women who respect themselves, not a fake one like you, your just like sheila, annoying and disrespectful, you will never learn, always thinking you have the upper hand or say in this thread, im here for you, stupid 19 years old that should reading her books and doing dishes, your here watch BBA, im so sorry for your life.
I was watching bba when I graduated at 17 ..with a 4.08 gp,something you can never achieve even if you died and came back ten times.....I was watching BBA when I started competing and winning real pageants while you are here losing a Mr Nairaland competition like the pathetic loser you will forever remain.... Can you stand near me intellectually ,are you even up to the level of men that chic me on the street...who the hell do you think you are? And I talk like this cos I back it up....let's have an intellectual challenge here on any topic of your choosing and watch me expose you as the brainless stupid wimp that you are....

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
smollett:

Dude, I think you should keep away from fights that don't concern you....

?..?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ksslib:

Iam good bro.

Bro, where you chook head ni? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dammyg319(f): 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
ellah and idris hmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:
LOL...see this one. Local ashawo like you dey call pesin disgrace to women, abeg swerve before I do to you what Tayo did to Sheila

Lol, SafariGirl sef. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
But seriously Biggie needs to bring Tayo's GF. Nursing mother or not!! With the way he dresses down women, I'd like to see the Aishwarya Rai in his life. angry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
chrisviral:

I can never be you, even if your the only thing on earth, the first step of accepting your something is with uploading your picture on NL, let's see the suppose designers you wear, let's see the class you claim to have.
Stupid fool that is living under self denial is here spewing trash, get in line jhoor.
see ehn, that babe na correct agbero. She and Sheila are the same.

They act like street touts and then call themselves 'ladies' oh the irony! Just leave her make she dey mumu herself, lady ni, haemaphrodite ko. Abeg when Biggie dey release this Tayo vs. Sheila spat make I go download am?

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by omoba88: 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
graduate at 17? that's cool.....
decanta:

I was watching bba when I graduated at 17 ..with a 4.08 gp,something you can never achieve even if you died and came back ten times.....I was watching BBA when I started competing and winning real pageants while you are here losing a Mr Nairaland competition like the pathetic loser you will forever remain.... Can you stand near me intellectually ,are you even up to the level of men that chic me on the street...who the hell do you think you are? And I talk like this cos I back it up....let's have an intellectual challenge here on any topic of your choosing and watch me expose you as the brainless stupid wimp that you are....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
aduaba:

gosh your analysis is so on point..wow ..Pls tell me more.

I added more on the other post. Just keep reading & you'll find it.

I'm done with astrology for today lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
Being real and being arrogant are two different things and I would not like to be associated with someone like Tayo in real life. The fact that he is from Nigeria does not mean his stupid actions should be ignored. To me, what he did was very very very wrong. Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
tonididdy:
Goldie(God rest her soul) was rich, well educated but never showd the attitude of 'I knw 2much' like stack illetrate can barely compose a good sentence tayo exhibit. He has gotten in a fight with virtualy everybody. I do not like his bully bossy attitude of talk 1st think later.

Earlier he said'obama was d presidnt of the world' and kept defendn his cluelessness until he angrily walkd out on everbody who was not agreeing with his claim.

My point is whX did naija have to send a retardeen as its rep.I am tired of his 'al up in your face attitude'.
Somebody has to be that guy.
somebody gotta think before they talk, somebody gotta talk before they think
somebody gotta be sensitive and respect your space
somebody gotta be obnoxious and be all up in you face
somebody gotta respect his girl and be celibate
somebody gotta flirt and have sex just for the hell of it
We cant all be kings, we can't all be soldiers, we can't all be philosophers
Somebody gotta make you loose your cool just when you think you've got it all under control.
And I just played my role.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
Thanks Eustachio, thandii1, JekyllAndHyde, Librate and Agbgift for the plot.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
chrisviral:

You can never ever ever be me in anything ....you are basically one of the humans created solely to take up space ....you will have no impact and you are worthless.... Yes I wear designers and people that see me everyday will appreciate it,my sweat gave me designers and even in my casket I will be wearing designers because I worked for it .Deal with it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
forkadict:

Thanks babes.

But I think i should de-konjilize first before eating. Konji senior hungry na? Abi how you take check am?
Na konji sure pass....e senior am true true....lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aereec: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:
my problem here is, you people are forgetting the genesis of this quarrel.

Remember some days ago, Tayo warned Sheila that the day he gives her the insult she's asking for, she'll shut up. So she been get notice.

Today, she asked for his opinion on her relationship with Nhlanhla and he warned her not to turn it to a fight when he gives it.

When he started exposing her for the user she is, she began shouting him down and then told him that he needs to stop "butting in"...wtf? Na the guy invite himself? No be she ask question? The way she was cutting him off was even annoying me.

I've said it before, if you think say you fit talk nonsense, then just prepare to be served the same. After what Tayo did to Miss P, if Sheila had any sense in that her opioro mango head, she for no provoke Tayo. As for me, I no fit mumu like her so man no fit yarn dust for my side.

It's clear her boo doesn't even like her because if that dude liked her at all, he would've defended her. No man sits and watches another man call his chic names

The bold. So true.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

Lol, *Empty barrels makes the loudest noise*
For the fact that you feel a need to prove a point to me shows how little you think of yourself, and how inferior you really are.

4.08 is no big deal, anybody can sort his way through school and still be called a graduate, so stop bragging about that.
Let's start with seeing your picture, lol, let me quote Tayo "those who crowned you, should be ashamed of themselves, but then again, I don't know the calibre of people that participated in that contest*

Hey miss, your nothing, outside this thread, your nothing but a silly celebrity wanna be, it's written all over your post!

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aereec: 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
Idris' game plan has changed. Dude's playing the good guy now.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

I added more on the other post. Just keep reading & you'll find it.

I'm done with astrology for today lol
then can you say more about virgo tomorrow? Because I'm one. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
braindamage:
Evening everyone...not much from the house... A whole lot on this thread...from people seeking their destinies from stars..... to people who do not consider Deltain ibo 'ibo' (had to call my mum and ask her where we belong) .. To the release of Mr Forkadict, spot-on..I hope his parole officer and definitely his trial judge gets eaten by wolves...enjoy your evening humanity

Kwaaaaaaaa. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:

They act like street touts and then call themselves 'ladies' oh the irony! Just leave her make she dey mumu herself, lady ni, haemaphrodite ko. Abeg when Biggie dey release this Tayo vs. Sheila spat make I go download am?
Don't even let me start with you ....you better stay out of this.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:

I'm guessing later today, I dey their site now, nothing there.

*im having fun at her peril, the girl too form na weting vex me pass, small thing she go claim rubbish, who dey see am self
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

LMAO...who dash monkey banana? So the only thing your 4.08gp could get you is a mediocre role in one Aba movie called Royal Gateman?

Kwaaaks! Who you think say you dey deceive for here? Serial liar like you. Go siddon jare, make people wey go school come talk

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.