Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1056) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2250989 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aduaba(f): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

I added more on the other post. Just keep reading & you'll find it.

I'm done with astrology for today lol
ok sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:
my problem here is, you people are forgetting the genesis of this quarrel.

Remember some days ago, Tayo warned Sheila that the day he gives her the insult she's asking for, she'll shut up. So she been get notice.

Today, she asked for his opinion on her relationship with Nhlanhla and he warned her not to turn it to a fight when he gives it.

When he started exposing her for the user she is, she began shouting him down and then told him that he needs to stop "butting in"...wtf? Na the guy invite himself? No be she ask question? The way she was cutting him off was even annoying me.

I've said it before, if you think say you fit talk nonsense, then just prepare to be served the same. After what Tayo did to Miss P, if Sheila had any sense in that her opioro mango head, she for no provoke Tayo. As for me, I no fit mumu like her so man no fit yarn dust for my side.

It's clear her boo doesn't even like her because if that dude liked her at all, he would've defended her. No man sits and watches another man call his chic names

Ask for. .KlarrKlarr shocks me.

Meanwhile there goes Ellah on Idris' bed just as I predicted.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ksslib:
Thanks Eustachio, thandii1, JekyllAndHyde, Librate and Agbgift for the plot.

You're welcome, Smiggle.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

You can never ever ever be me in anything ....you are basically one of the humans created solely to take up space ....you will have no impact and you are worthless.... Yes I wear designers and people that see me everyday will appreciate it,my sweat gave me designers and even in my casket I will be wearing designers because I worked for it .Deal with it

Well sha anybody can claim to wear designers, lol, people that see me, hahahaha who are those people, ENYI, your a nobody, stop forming shit, Eshi Be gi aga ebe self?

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Bro, where you chook head ni? undecided
Took time off to meditate and strike balance with nature.

.******
Reincarnated, hope you good , bro?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
pseudome:

She looks like Sharon O @ a certain angle
Hmmmm.....kind of sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
chrisviral:

Lol, *Empty barrels makes the loudest noise*
For the fact that you feel a need to prove a point to me shows how little you think of yourself, and how inferior you really are.

4.08 is no big deal, anybody can sort his way through school and still be called a graduate, so stop bragging about that.
Let's start with seeing your picture, lol, let me quote Tayo "those who crowned you, should be ashamed of themselves, but then again, I don't know the calibre of people that participated in that contest*

Hey miss, your nothing, outside this thread, your nothing but a silly celebrity wanna be, it's written all over your post!
Typical...that sounds like Tayo only am not sheila....the woman that sleeps with you should be ashamed of herself... Am a celebrity wanna be but I got out for auditions and work hard,I don't post a picture that looks like an Ebola ad and expect to become a celebrity from a stupid naira land competition.... Unlike you I work hard for what I get and I never sorted for a day in my life..you know what is written all over your post a boy who will end up on the gutters.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ellah: I am stupid

Idris: No I am the stupid one

Ellah: No I am stupid, you don't know what Figgie said to me

Idris: im stupid.

Oya fast forward.

Idris: I never meant to hurt you, I love you.

Ellah: you did, and you cannot be my friend ever again.

Idris: Don't say that...

This two peeps tiree me o.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sugarcoconut(f): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ksslib:

Present
Which planet did u appear 4rm? It's been ages
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
Figgies jab got to Ella tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
chrisviral:

Well sha anybody can claim to wear designers, lol, people that see me, hahahaha who are those people, ENYI, your a nobody, stop forming shit, Eshi Be gi aga ebe self?

People that you will never meet even if you had a facial reconstruction.... People who actually win in life and not rejoice when they come eight...people who actually matter.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by icebazz(m): 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
Forwetinnah:
But seriously Biggie needs to bring Tayo's GF. Nursing mother or not!! With the way he dresses down women, I'd like to see the Aishwarya Rai in his life. angry
dus pple wey dae talk lyk tayo:::::dia galfwendx knw dae fine:::#fact

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
chrisviral:
Ellah: I am stupid

Idris: No I am the stupid one

Ellah: No I am stupid, you don't know what Figgie said to me

Idris: im stupid.

Oya fast forward.

Idris: I never meant to hurt you, I love you.

Ellah: you did, and you cannot be my friend ever again.

Idris: Don't say that...

This two peeps tiree me o.
Young and confused plonkers. Especially that Idris chap.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
Belvine33:
then can you say more about virgo tomorrow? Because I'm one. grin

Just google "Virgo" & they'll give you far more details than I can ever give.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

Typical...that sounds like Tayo only am not sheila....the woman that sleeps with you should be ashamed of herself... Am a celebrity wanna be but I got out for auditions and work hard,I don't post a picture that looks like an Ebola ad and expect to become a celebrity from a stupid naira land competition.... Unlike you I work hard for what I get and I never sorted for a day in my life..you know what is written all over your post a boy who will end up on the gutters.

shocked shocked
You never sorted, lol, You slept your way through it

Still waiting for the day I will see your pics, it better be worth it dear, because I will make it my job to finish you, you too claim, too proud, calm down abeg, everyone on this thread have their own achievements, there are doctors here, Engineers, but nobody talks, you too talk, STFU

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
Belvine33:
Being real and being arrogant are two different things and I would not like to be associated with someone like Tayo in real life. The fact that he is from Nigeria does not mean his stupid actions should be ignored. To me, what he did was very very very wrong. Smh
define arrogance first.

Are you implying that arrogant people don't exist? Or better still, that they're fake?

Thank God you said "to you"...well, to ME what he did was RIGHT...bery RIGHT because he WARNED her before he did it. If SHE had shut up, he wouldn't have gone that far.

We can't all be the quiet person that takes shiit lying down, believe it or not, some of us are mad and once we unleash the madness it won't end well. I and Tayo are the SAME, if you provoke me, I will say the meanest SHIIT to you at that moment and then forget it. That's how we roll

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ewoma45(f): 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

I was watching bba when I graduated at 17 ..with a 4.08 gp,something you can never achieve even if you died and came back ten times.....I was watching BBA when I started competing and winning real pageants while you are here losing a Mr Nairaland competition like the pathetic loser you will forever remain.... Can you stand near me intellectually ,are you even up to the level of men that chic me on the street...who the hell do you think you are? And I talk like this cos I back it up....let's have an intellectual challenge here on any topic of your choosing and watch me expose you as the brainless stupid wimp that you are....
. Ahhhh ahhh ahhhh.....4.08 ke? Wat happened to first class ni.which real pageants kwanu? royal gatewoman!

20 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:
LMAO...who dash monkey banana? So the only thing your 4.08gp could get you is a mediocre role in one Aba movie called Royal Gateman?

Kwaaaks! Who you think say you dey deceive for here? Serial liar like you. Go siddon jare, make people wey go school come talk
You want it all to be a lie ,to justify and console yourself for being a failure....unfortunately it is not...get up and start working or else that Mr nairaland you came eight will be your only achievement in life.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
Tayo can NEVER win.
And I'll need him to remember how he used his own hands to Spoil his own. Plus I'll ne happy if this also affects his career at least for a while. Let them uncle him out of SA and let him start all over again.
He needs to learn a valuable lesson so when next he sees trouble lurking, he'll fast.

I don talk my own as d thing pain me.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
Belvine33:
Being real and being arrogant are two different things and I would not like to be associated with someone like Tayo in real life. The fact that he is from Nigeria does not mean his stupid actions should be ignored. To me, what he did was very very very wrong. Smh

Oh well, what can I say, tayo sure doesn't need enemies with the kind of fans he has in here. Can't this guy ever have a decent disagreement without hurling personal insults. Why go as far as insulting her career and body. So so distasteful. And like you said, I will not like to be associated with this type of 'realness' either. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Just google "Virgo" & they'll give you far more details than I can ever give.

How come there's no update on Aquarius grin ..typical. Always looking out for others
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

People that you will never meet even if you had a facial reconstruction.... People who actually win in life and not rejoice when they come eight...people who actually matter.

Untill "those people" start affecting the price of garri in the market, then they don't matter, grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
blackwidow:

Young and confused plonkers. Especially that Idris chap.

undecided me im confused, are they playing each other or what?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
chrisviral:

shocked shocked
You never sorted, lol, You slept your way through it

Still waiting for the day I will see your pics, it better be worth it dear, because I will make it my job to finish you, you too claim, too proud, calm down abeg, everyone on this thread have their own achievements, there are doctors here, Engineers, but nobody talks, you too talk, STFU

Yes I have a big ego and am proud of myself ...if it annoys you choke yourself and die,am certain no one will miss you.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
chrisviral:

Untill "those people" start affecting the price of garri in the market, then they don't matter, grin
Just like you don't either.... At this point even a painter of garri is worth more than you are.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
I love you God....and thank you for the gift of a tv....some crazy day

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

Yes I have a big ego and am proud of myself ...if it annoys you choke yourself and die,am certain no one will miss you.

M sure you will miss me! Hehehe I am your Tayo, you need to be real dear, be fake is exhausting, u no dey tiree?

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ewoma45:
. Ahhhh ahhh ahhhh.....4.08 ke? Wat happened to first class ni.which real pageants kwanu? royal gatewoman!
Jealousy eats only the heart that harbours it.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:
define arrogance first.

Are you implying that arrogant people don't exist? Or better still, that they're fake?

Thank God you said "to you"...well, to ME what he did was RIGHT...bery RIGHT because he WARNED her before he did it. If SHE had shut up, he wouldn't have gone that far.

We can't all be the quiet person that takes shiit lying down, believe it or not, some of us are mad and once we unleash the madness it won't end well. I and Tayo are the SAME, if you provoke me, I will say the meanest SHIIT to you at that moment and then forget it. That's how we roll
You dey mind all these fake arsse, self-righteous people? Shoooiiiitttttt!!! Na them holy pass o, just skip over their posts. grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

Just like you don't either.... At this point even a painter of garri is worth more than you are.

Lol, drink some Tayo water and be yourself, stop trying to claim what your not, you don't matter at all, those people self wey you feel hype your game, they don't matter either, your GPA, na for your pocket, it doesn't matter either, so just STFU and be real like Tayo.

*sips Tayo water*

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fashrola(m): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
Forwetinnah:

This isnt funny joor...would you want a guy to talk to you same way.
Oh the women are always right? Smh

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
And Ellah Starts crying, our queen is deeply in love

(1) (2) (3) ... (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.