Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1062) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2251934 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
tonididdy:
I pity tayo's career with an attitude like this...this morning I was accessing how unmodel like he lookd, and here he was calling someone fat.

Dude needs to wipe those tatoos(dey look like hot oil job), he needs a waist and most importantly highly visible sixpacks(for me he dosent sell sexy) and of cos his attitude.

Cos as it stands, all I see is an omonile

Smh

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ewoma45:
This decanta na one kain katakata mistress. Whether dem dey kick start her craze for somewhere,I nuh knw. How pesin go yeye lyk dis. If u lyk spit again na u knw. Dat ur spit wen if I culture am na na deadly microorganisms go dey.swerve jare. Royal gatewoman nd miss back gate awka
Epitome of a local uncultured Nigerian woman....next!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
forkadict:

Em. Abeg no vex o.

But I actually think that a paid job will be much better.

Or don't you think so?

I'm still spending my papa money grin (dangote), when I'm done, I will get a paid job, but as for now, I like my current e-job.

Nice sarcasm btw cheesy another one from you again, and we will start an e-war now now.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
tonididdy:
I pity tayo's career with an attitude like this...this morning I was accessing how unmodel like he lookd, and here he was calling someone fat.

Dude needs to wipe those tatoos(dey look like hot oil job), he needs a waist and most importantly highly visible sixpacks(for me he dosent sell sexy) and of cos his attitude.

No lies detected.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
sholay2011:
This is just the main reason I'm not supporting Tayo: I can't be friends with someone like him in real life. Forget he's the alpha male nonsense people are spewing here, he has mouth diarrhoea and hot temper. I can't imagine if it was another housemate that did this (to say, Lilian), I am sure the reaction won't be the same.

Safarigirl, you'd better go work on yourself (the way you shout you're hot-tempered and that's "you"wink if what you say here is true. Nobody is perfect; we all have our weaknesses, but not working on our weakness and making them define us under the umbrella of 'that's me; you either accept me for who I am or you fvck out' is pure bullcrap.

I also had temper then but I have improved greatly. Silence is sometimes golden.

Tayo is 28? He should work on himself and garner some social intelligence.

That doesn't mean Sheila isn't at fault.

PS: Tayo's fans shouldn't quote me...maybe Safarigirl sha.

God Bless you...insulting Sheillah is one thing but going as far as saying " God punish the people who crowned you" was totally uncalled for. Was that even necessary?? Same thing Vimbai and Uti were trying to call his attention to, when he insulted Tinsel producers over his failed audition. There he is thinking of growing big in the entertainment industry yet he's insulting some high rollers in the same industry. Not smart at all, and most of the people cheering him on are women themselves...its a shame o.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
omoba88:
she definitely got served and i'm sure the likes of Sipe, Goitse and Ellah were so happy about how tayo humiliated Sheillah.... by the way what kind of man eats that much after witnessing another man tongue lash his wife right in his presence?

Hmmn. I dont think you know KlaarKlaar.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ksslib:
Never have I ever seen Sheillah this pained. Its just a pity I didn't get to watch the verbal tussle(more like lynching, , since from what ive read so far, she couldn't/ didnt fight back).

And again, From what I could deduce from her 3hour+ explanation so far, she sure didn't find him calling her the oldest, funny atall. It also seems the verbal bullets kinda left the boss lady insecure cos babe don explain tire.

But Tayo is a snitch and betrayer though, so you mean all the previous weeks Shiella has been showing him her @ss in the bathroom like a true trusted friend, he was busy counting her stretch marks? hehe

##Sips zebra lady water##

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
omoba88:
she definitely got served and i'm sure the likes of Sipe, Goitse and Ellah were so happy about how tayo humiliated Sheillah.... by the way what kind of man eats that much after witnessing another man tongue lash his wife right in his presence?

I was just going to write that Mr.foodie is more concerned about his food than her grin

Most of them in that house I'm sure will be happy as they've all complained about her attitude , even Macky 2 complained although they will probably not admit it as this is an opportunity to tell biggie(africa) how Tayo disrespects women lol. Decampaning moves as usual.

Tayo only told her what a lot of them wish they could.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:
When will women be librated with women like safarigirl running amok....how can one sacrifice the dignity of women so your fav can win a competition you won't get a penny....Is BBA worth it ,am asking you safari girl....if I could see you in person, I would have slapped you so hard your teeth will crack.

Nwa nnem. That is ehn?

The kind slap wey be say if dem give you like dis gbosa, na belle you go hold instead make you dey rub the cheek where the slap land.

It is well sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
@decanta
funny enough im beginning to find u interesting
sometimes i find ur opinions weird
but they are ur opinions and
I respect them
sometimes ur opinions r not totally true
just like anyone's opinions on here
But plz try to give ur points and opinions
without insults ok?
At least we want tayo to change right?
but u knw change sud begin with and from us

#peace#

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nigeriangirl(f): 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
forkadict:
Abeg when is Tayos visitor coming? I would love Biggie to bring his girlfriend.

Better to bring his mom or sibling who wouldnt want to come form levels for tv to tell him in his local dialect to stfu and stop disgracing us. Its really shameful for one to tune in, hear someone complainin, hold one's breath with hope its not Tayo and at the end of it all, its him once again.

As for the gf, we'll see her once hez out unless he'll de-gf her and choose another.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

No lies detected.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by omoba88: 11:28pm On Nov 27, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
ninnyanny:
@decanta
funny enough im beginning to find u interesting
sometimes i find ur opinions weird
but they are ur opinions and
I respect them
sometimes ur opinions r not totally true
just like anyone's opinions on here
But plz try to give ur points and opinions
without insults ok?
At least we want tayo to change right?
but u knw change sud begin with and from us

#peace#
I never insult people, people are the ones insulting me.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 11:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ksslib:
Never have I ever seen Sheillah this pained. Its just a pity I didn't get to watch the verbal tussle(more like lynching, , since from what ive read so far, she couldn't/ didnt fight back).

And again, From what I could deduce from her 3hour+ explanation so far, she sure didn't find him calling her the oldest, funny atall. It also seems the verbal bullets kinda left the boss lady insecure cos babe don explain tire.

But Tayo is a snitch and betrayer though, so you mean all the previous weeks Shiella has been showing him her @ss in the bathroom like a true trusted friend, he was busy counting her stretch marks? hehe

##Sips zebra lady water##
grin grin chai ksslib, you're even worse than Tayo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
tonididdy:

bros, you have zero idea what a model should look like.

There are models with tatts, some people even require models with tatts for certain shoots and since he's a clothes model, the tattos will be covered anyway.

You think all models have 6-packs? Have you ever heard of wash-board stomach? Google that shii, then come back here and tell me all about what a model is supposed to look like.

All I know is when AKT nigga puts on a suit, a hoodie, a beanie, a pair of jeans, yoga pants, a polo or a t-shirt, he looks HOTTT, he has sold himself already

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Tayo own sef dey im body, make biggie bring him babe make we see jaregringringringringringrin
tayo talk na just story of "WHO WILL BELL D CAT". everybody know dat dere is a problem, everybody knows d solution, d real question come be who go carry out d dirty job. Dat's courage.
Bt he nids to tone it down, we are now living in a century when everybody is trying to be "politically correct". No body wants to say it as it is any longer. Tayo na d perfect defination of "scape goat" gringringringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
lertee:

Ban you and "waxdude"?
You mean inside one NL room jail? lipsrsealed shocked
Wetin u wan knw grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:

There are models with tatts, some people even require models with tatts for certain shoots and since he's a clothes model, the tattos will be covered anyway.

You think all models have 6-packs? Have you ever heard of wash-board stomach? Google that shii, then come beck here and tell me all about what a model is supposed to look like.

All I know is when AKT nigga puts on a suit, a hoodie, a beanie, a pair of jeans, yoga pants, a polo or a t-shirt, he looks HOTTT, he has sold himself already
y did u reply him
He saw tayo on AMFAM daily review or probably in a friends house
Am pretty sure he doesnt watch bba.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
waxdude:

@ksslib baba where u go hide since? Ifu don gather enof abeg remain fr ur guy ohh smiley
Took time off. Gather ke? Na you I suppose dey tell that one. Lol
Hope you good!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
thandii1:

Mon so wipe ki emi ati Iwo nikan jo lo lo igba die ninu tubu, wink. O ba o lara mu abi oo nife si.

Oya, let me see how much of the language you understand. tongue

Jekyllandhyde, face front iti akwutongue
Chaiiiii thandii
undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 11:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

*rolls eyes and cleans glasses for a nice viewing experience of...*grin
See ya lyfe,werin u wan view? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
tonididdy:

LAME!!!

Try another version tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
Bed Calling...Night People
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
shegxi:

Tayo own sef dey im body, make biggie bring him babe make we see jaregringringringringringrin
tayo talk na just story of "WHO WILL BELL D CAT". everybody know dat dere is a problem, everybody knows d solution, d real question come be who go carry out d dirty job. Dat's courage.
Bt he nids to tone it down, we are now living in a century when everybody is trying to be "politically correct". No body wants to say it as it is any longer. Tayo na d perfect defination of "scape goat" gringringringringrin

I can't wait to see him woman o, this one wey him dey shout " heeehn!! Big brother, don't bring my GF to the house" ...there's something he's hiding. Him no even carry her picture come, hmmmmn

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
shegxi:

It takes courage for a man to insult a woman? Ok
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
Chiazalam1:
grin grin chai ksslib, you're even worse than Tayo.
Lol. I be learner for where Tayo dey. He don use bad mouth humble boss lady to Mother Theresa.

If na me be Tman, I go just keep quiet allow her wash me with tongue. Iam humble like that. embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
shegxi:

no na over sabi....lol...he sud learn to walk away sometimes....like choose his fights...u knw big dogs dont bite...And like decanta is trying to prove, learn wat to say to ladies....BUT then,the ladies sud behave too... but I gat nothing but love for him...cos i knw hw difficult it is to be in an environment as biggie's house...I have noticed dat some hms r beginning to get depressed (goitse n butty) .so its not easy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:

You think all models have 6-packs? Have you ever heard of wash-board stomach? Google that shii, then come beck here and tell me all about what a model is supposed to look like.

I don't know what you on about.

I nor just fit bear that guy anymore...I tot elikem was just like him but I tot wrong.

With elikem he talks, then thinks then rephrases then thinks then stops. He always concludx happily

But ajani tayo is like a river without a channel or source. He's words are like stray bullets. At first u like 'haha tayo, tell them school them then next u be like oh tayo pls stop nw u have made yor point...eeish'...but na dat tyme e go mash teto pass e bustop.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
Forwetinnah:

I can't wait to see him woman o, this one wey him dey shout " heeehn!! Big brother, don't bring my GF to the house" ...there's something he's hiding. Him no even carry her picture come, hmmmmn
lol...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
tonididdy:
I don't know what you on about.

I nor just fit bear that guy anymore...I tot elikem was just like him but I tot wrong.

With elikem he talks, then thinks then rephrases then thinks then stops. He always concludx happily

But ajani tayo is like a river without a channel or source. He's words are like stray bullets. At first u like 'haha tayo, tell them school them then next u be like oh tayo pls stop nw u have made yor point...eeish'...but na dat tyme e go mash teto pass e bustop.
This guy is almost 30 ,he is also a father.... honestly am tired...am going to bed.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ksslib:

Took time off. Gather ke? Na you I suppose dey tell that one. Lol
Hope you good!
Lmao...I'm fine ohh,na baba God we go thank..,I knw ur good too

(1) (2) (3) ... (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.