Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2250967 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
omoba88:
people can like to fight on this thread sha.....

Azzin ehn?

I just tire. I go even beg Seun make he rename the site Nairafight.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
Belovedd:
Tayo can NEVER win.
And I'll need him to remember how he used his own hands to Spoil his own. Plus I'll ne happy if this also affects his career at least for a while. Let them uncle him out of SA and let him start all over again.
He needs to learn a valuable lesson so when next he sees trouble lurking, he'll fast.

I don talk my own as d thing pain me.
ah ah is this not a bit too much?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
Chiazalam1:
no mind am. Make she dey para for pesin wey dey live him life as e dey sweet am. She no be God so when she talk her own finish, wetin God don plan go manifest for AKT nigga life

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hmmmm....Tayo..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
Chiazalam1:
Ok am sorry, am just so hurt at d words he hurled at sheila. Nobody deserves it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
braindamage:
I love you God....and thank you for the gift of a tv....some crazy day
I. Swear bro! Thank God for my black and white TV...if not
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:
hahaha...when will women be liberated with women like decanta running amok? How can one support the likes of Ellah who degrade womanhood by chasing after married men and jumping into bed with boys that only just completed puberty? Even giving these boys hand jobs? Women who proudly run their mouth on their sexual activities on international sites? Women who lie about their ages and status in life just to get attention! Ehn? Decanta I'm asking you, when will you open your eyes and deliver yourself? If I was near you, I would have put pepper in your an..us grin
Spare me that rubbish, I've called Ellah out for her attitude a million times ,only you have a selective memory and only see what you want to see about me.....I've never been a blind follower and I won't start at this age.
Just like no one here can actually verify that you are a virgin like you claimed likewise no one here can verify my age ....just like you don't believe me likewise I don't believe you either.
Which status ? That am an upcoming actress or that I won pageants ....what is so special about it,there are a million upcoming actresses in the world and most of them didn't make it..... I brag about it because I could have chosen the easy way out,,sell my body for money and get by like many women but I stuck amidst disappointment and am fighting my way through....if that is bragging to you ,then you have no self worth......if you are not proud of your accomplishments am proud of mine and I will continue talking openly about sex ,because sex is not meant for men alone.
And sweetie I don't look for attention ,,attention naturally finds me,learn to love yourself and believe in what you stand for and people will notice you,whether they hate you or not they will certainly take notice.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
Now tayo out of his benevolence n cheerful heart has given us a reason to near page 1111
U r here complaining

Do u prefer watching butti sleeping?
Mackay n sipe lying down n talking rubbish
MA Bea cooking
JJ n idris hugging n pecking girls
Trez running here .n there
Klarklar n sheila gossiping n talking non sense
Goiste thinking
Ellah flirting around the house even onto cameras

Or Tayo giving us updates
Whether u like it or not tayo is going to finals
Win or not
Tayo is tayo

*sips tayo water*

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
This is big brother where an adulterer who sexually molested a drunk woman won. This is not a show about morality or good character, you will be surprised when he gains new fans sef. I read some comments saying I didn't like Tayo before but I like him now for putting Sheila in her place . They were not from Nigerians, some people feel Sheila is rude to other housemates and got what she deserves. Anyways Sunday will reveal a lot.

I remember him going off on Miss P, only for her to tell big brother the next day that Tayo is one if her potential winners grin

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
adebisicutie:
This is big brother where an adulterer who sexually molested a drunk woman won. This is not a show about morality or good character, you will be surprised when he gains new fans sef. I read some comments saying I didn't like Tayo before but I like him now for putting Sheila in her place . They were not from Nigerians, some people feel Sheila is rude to other housemates and got what she deserves. Anyways Sunday will reveal a lot.

I remember him going off in Miss P, only for her to tell big brother the next day that Tayo is one if her potential winners grin
Most of dem watch BBA via nairaland channel 199
So dey judge according to wat they watch in DAT channel

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:
I believe these questions are better directed at the successful Zambian artiste, Macky2...

And stop talking shiiit cuz I know girls like you, you brag a lot, but when a guy like Tayo attacks you, you'll either go sit in one corner and think about your life like Miss P or go about analysing the insult like Sheila
Did macky 2 insult anyone's career ? Or are you watching BBA from your neighbours toilet again?

You kid me ,if this was real life I would have torn all your weaves out and stuff it into tayo's mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
Librate:

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
This is just the main reason I'm not supporting Tayo: I can't be friends with someone like him in real life. Forget he's the alpha male nonsense people are spewing here, he has mouth diarrhoea and hot temper. I can't imagine if it was another housemate that did this (to say, Lilian), I am sure the reaction won't be the same.

Safarigirl, you'd better go work on yourself (the way you shout you're hot-tempered and that's "you"wink if what you say here is true. Nobody is perfect; we all have our weaknesses, but not working on our weakness and making them define us under the umbrella of 'that's me; you either accept me for who I am or you fvck out' is pure bullcrap.

I also had temper then but I have improved greatly. Silence is sometimes golden.

Tayo is 28? He should work on himself and garner some social intelligence.

That doesn't mean Sheila isn't at fault.

PS: Tayo's fans shouldn't quote me...maybe Safarigirl sha.

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
Well, I'm about to call it a night.
Hold the forte, fam.

And most importantly, Forkadict - Glad to have you back, bro.
E no go better for those Unilag Pageantry people grin
God pass them.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
blackwidow:

Felicia, be a good girl and pack your fake arsse to one corner. grin
rotflmfao (as I ignore her to keep yapping like a retarded wh.ore)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Where do I even begin grin Let me start by saying I know scorpio like the back of my hand because I have a lot of scorpio in my own birth chart.

Anyway, Spsychopios are crazy lol. Scorpios make loyal & true friends & they expect the same from people. Scorpios are loners because they don't like people much. They find most people fake. Scorpios don't do meaningless anything, especially meaningless chit-chat just for the sake of talking. Scorpios want it all or nothing at all. To them it's just choose. Black OR White, no grey. Scorpios are brutally honest to the point of being rude. They hate lies or sugarcoating. Scorpios are EXTREMELY moody. There are days when they don't feel like talking at all. Scorpios can read people like a book. Scorpios read between the lines. They dont hear what you're saying, they hear what you're not saying. They have amazing intuition. Scorpios are vengeful, obsessive & paranoid. Scorpios hate being humiliated so they will never forgive wrong doing until they get even. Tit for tat. Scorpios have disturbing eyes which make people feel uncomfortable. Hence most scorpios like wearing dark sunglasses. Scorpios usually have difficult lives because they are ruled by Pluto the planet of destruction & reconstruction. Scorpios have seen it all but they always dust themselves up & never give up. Scorpios hate people who whine about stùpid bullshyt, they want people to toughen up & grow th F up. Scorpios are badass. Scorpios love sexx. They express their feelings through sexx. They think & even dream about sexx. Scorpio is a very sexxual sign. Scorpio rules the private parts so they're prone to infections in that area. STDs etc. Scorpios are manipulative & controlling because they don't like to feel out of control. They also like bathing with very hot water. They also like horror movies & out of the ordinary things. Their favourite colour is black & they like spicy food.

I'll stop there because there's too much to say on Scorpios.
wow most of this is true even though a few are not spot on but hey amazing stuff -bathing with hot water that's what am talking about.and yes we are damn sexy mhmm

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
Librate:
Now tayo out of his benevolence n cheerful heart has given us a reason to near page 1111
U r here complaining

Do u prefer watching butti sleeping?
Mackay n sipe lying down n talking rubbish
MA Bea cooking
JJ n idris hugging n pecking girls
Trez running here .n there
Klarklar n sheila gossiping n talking non sense
Goiste thinking
Ellah flirting around the house even onto cameras

Or Tayo giving us updates
Whether u like it or not tayo is going to finals
Win or not
Tayo is tayo

*sips tayo water*
We had entertaining people that didn't have to insult women to be entertaining..... If this entertains you ,then go ahead and enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
sholay2011:
This is just the main reason I'm not supporting Tayo: I can't be friends with someone like him in real life. Forget he's the alpha male nonsense people are spewing here, he has mouth diarrhoea and hot temper. I can't imagine if it was another housemate that did this (to say, Lilian), I am sure the reaction won't be the same.

Safarigirl, you'd better go work on yourself (the way you shout you're hot-tempered and that's "you"wink if what you say here is true. Nobody is perfect; we all have our weaknesses, but not working on our weakness and making them define us under the umbrella of 'that's me; you either accept me for who I am or you fvck out' is pure bullcrap.

I also had temper then but I have improved greatly. Silence is sometimes golden.

Tayo is 28? He should work on himself and garner some social intelligence.

That doesn't mean Sheila isn't at fault.

PS: Tayo's fans shouldn't quote me...maybe Safarigirl sha.

Thanks for typing what i was thinking

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
@safarigal, let's just keep pumping the votes in wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
blackwidow:

Wtf? Is this voodoo or what? This is an extremely acute description of who I am. Like every letter, every word written up here is me to the core.

I have never taken this whole zodiac thing serious but mate, this is too creepy. undecided
how have you coped with disloyal friends? It's only God's grace that keeps me in check
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
Belvine33:
[s]rotflmfao (as I ignore her to keep yapping like a retarded wh.ore)[/s]
E dey pain am. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
Librate:

Tell them bro, they think BBA is for you to show case your moral rightness, it's not, please entertain us in any way possible and Tayo is doing it, I love him for that!

Btw: abeg supply me 5 more carton of Tayo water, I dey on shortage oo.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Haha. Scorpio is not an easy sign because it often feels like the world is against you or that you must have bad luck because there's always difficult times lurking around the corner. On top of that, people tend to hate you for no reason. You have enemies everywhere without knowing why. What I like about Scorpios though is that they're similar to Aquarius in that, they don't give a rat's furry @ss what people think of feel about them. They dont care.

Scorpios also suffer from nightmares or dreams involving snakes, "monsters" etc. Scorpio is really not the easiest sign to have but it is the strongest because Scorpio people go through a lot in their lifetime. No rest at all for them.
oh my daze.wish I knew all of this earlier in life.this is so damn true. Infact I think Scorpios derive pleasure from being hated lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

We had entertaining people that didn't have to insult women to be entertaining..... If this entertains you ,then go ahead and enjoy.

Wait decanta, one small question...

What's your grouse with Tayo, is it the fact that he insults PEOPLE or just WOMEN..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
YACAA:
how have you coped with disloyal friends? It's only God's grace that keeps me in check
I confront them first and forgive their disloyalty if they have a reasonable excuse (Once. More than once and I cut them loose) but never fail to remain on my guard afterwards.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
blackwidow:

E dey pain am. grin grin
Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Finally caught up. Holy smokes
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spanzed(m): 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:
Meanwhile, una dey here dey stroke Tayo after he buried Sheila and KCee (yes o, the limpopo one, not Ella's mugu) tweeted "Tayo for the muller" immediately after the drama grin
BBA number one fan....wsup with u and desenta beef u girls should just lockUp but make I no lie u funny die......u no go kill me...*falls from palm tree*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
chrisviral:

Tell them bro, they think BBA is for you to show case your moral rightness, it's not, please entertain us in any way possible and Tayo is doing it, I love him for that!

Btw: abeg supply me 5 more carton of Tayo water, I dey on shortage oo.
Bba is now all about entertainment and not about morality... Why was Alusa who was very entertaining crucified ? Why was Samantha called a witch ? Why did you people decampaign Sabina till she left?
Why didn't you enjoy their entertaining side....but of course it is now Tayo's turn and you remember it is all about entertainment...... Am ashamed to even be here with such a hypocritical ,judgemental bunch of people.... Now I can truly understand why Nigerians are hated .

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:
define arrogance first.

Are you implying that arrogant people don't exist? Or better still, that they're fake?

Thank God you said "to you"...well, to ME what he did was RIGHT...bery RIGHT because he WARNED her before he did it. If SHE had shut up, he wouldn't have gone that far.

We can't all be the quiet person that takes shiit lying down, believe it or not, some of us are mad and once we unleash the madness it won't end well. I and Tayo are the SAME, if you provoke me, I will say the meanest SHIIT to you at that moment and then forget it. That's how we roll
1. I never said Tayo is fake and
2. YES, that's MY opinion
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
braindamage:
Please what lead to the unfortunate languages Tayo and Sheilah threw on themselves...far away from my tv .. those moments I miss YACAA....Gigo analysis
Chale I tuned in to see him giving a continuous round of ammunition and was too stunned to even type. If this doesn't get Sheilah to go on a serious diet and workout spree then I donno what will

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

U mean he should pretend to be nice to entertain us
So u prefer pretenders n imitators ?

OK wat of dillish wannabes r they giving u entertainment?

Smh

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.