Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1067) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2253378 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mockteam: 10:48am On Nov 28, 2014
decanta:

Am looking and am loving .. Now run along local kid,am done with you...shuuu

Mbanu, you are not done with me. Now that you love what you see, continue your tirade. But since your tirades are cheap, unintelligible, half baked, unrefined and so so an example of how you feel about yourself, I can tell you that you DO NOT like what you see...as such 'may the boulder be with you' as you swim grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 10:49am On Nov 28, 2014
thandii1:

Says the person that said affirmatively that tayo will not win and wished tayo's career goes down the drain because of a few minute disagreement. Decanta may be foul mouthed and troublesome, but at least she does not exhibit witchcraft tendencies like you. No human being should wish another human being such evil. Every one be acting all morally on decanta as if they don't say terrible things about other housemates who are equally human beings. undecided
in d end, u see dat we are all hypocrites!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 10:52am On Nov 28, 2014
Ksslib:

E get wetin person no go see for this thread? You need Tayo to learn his lesson bla bla bla bla---- and iam like wait a min, who are you again? His father, mother, wife, alter ego or chief watchman/woman of the universe? undecided

See, I also want you to fail at what you doing in life right now. If its an exam, you must fail, If youre working, your oga must sack you. If youre expecting money, you will get duped, all the people who owe you will not pay you.

I want you to also pay for the repercussions of being so evil minded, so that just like Tayo, you too can come out a better person. I repeat, those stuffs will happen to you.

##sips coven water##

Hahaha, the thing pain you no be small. See as sweat dey drip from all your body, no be say you even watch the scene sef.
If only you had the power to make these things come true e for sweet you abi? When your brother Tayo dey swear for Sheila yesterday, there was no problem with it, once I wished he learned a hard lesson, you begin dey rant from your coven.
If I have been a supporter all this while only to turn around now, its because I have had enough and I am not a blind supporter.

.......Anyway moving unto better things....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2014
thandii1:

Decanta, it isn't because she said tayo shouldn't win. It is because she said she would be happy if tayo's career goes down the drain. That is plain EVIL.

You know well I am no fan of tayo and his overbearing attitude and I have never for once supported his uncouth and mannerless ways towards any gender because it irriates me, but I can not stand people who wish others evil and still have the nerve to judge like madam beloved. Sometimes, people just need to get the taste of their medicine.

Anyway, I'm done with the matter.
. Is ds y u refused to drive undecided
thandii1:

Decanta, it isn't because she said tayo shouldn't win. It is because she said she would be happy if tayo's career goes down the drain. That is plain EVIL.

You know well I am no fan of tayo and his overbearing attitude and I have never for once supported his uncouth and mannerless ways towards any gender because it irriates me, but I can not stand people who wish others evil and still have the nerve to judge like madam beloved. Sometimes, people just need to get the taste of their medicine.

. Is ds y u refused to drive
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2014
fiizznation:
i find it so silly that people are supporting the barbaric attitude of what tayo did to the botswana gal last nite.... Is ok to be a fan of somebody but is plain stup¡dity to support such person when he goes wrong..

I used to watch the show whenever am bored but i kinda stopped watching it because of tayo. mind you guys i dont have anything against tayo, besides am indifferent about the guy. The lad has bad manners, nigerians are loud people but not foolish. Your tayo is too loud and have a brain of 15yrs old.

how on earth will you tell somebody on a continental tv that "God shd punish her" ?

tayo said many evil things to the botswana gal that a sane person cant even say those words to his worst enemies. Been real or being yourself doesnt really mean you shd be an a$$hole.

The guy is just selling nigeria in a bad way and instead of you pple to condemn his acts, you are busy praising such person. Am very sure none of you will want to have a person like tayo as a friend.

PS. Am not a regular member here, i just came here to tell the non nigerians that are on this forum that not every nigerian is like tayo. we are loud but we have brains

y'all shd have a lovely day

Exactly
Beta nt b a regular....cos all u wrote was absolute rubbish....did u see d fight am sure u didn't....its wat u read dat u r actually using 2 jugde....

@decanlie. U just called a lady(guy) like u a biitch....hmmmmmm again hmmmmm.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 10:55am On Nov 28, 2014
Ksslib:

Sometimes some comments dey tire me.

Stop winking at me like you even noticed I was gone anyway. angry tongue sad angry

I did na, but I understood it was hawking things that took you away. wink grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 28, 2014
mockteam:

Mbanu, you are not done with me. Now that you love what you see, continue your tirade. But since your tirades are cheap, unintelligible, half baked, unrefined and so so an example of how you feel about yourself, I can tell you that you DO NOT like what you see...as such 'may the boulder be with you' as you swim grin
Stop typing nonsense and save your hands for your wanking.....I know you ain't getting any.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:57am On Nov 28, 2014
decanta:

So saying Tayo should not win the 300k was enough to curse all her efforts... Like everybody here has not once said a housemate should not win?
Just so you know, unlike you, I dont run my mouth anyhow. Iam a calculative person who says things after observing situations.

Belovedd:
Tayo can NEVER win.
And I'll need him to remember how he used his own hands to Spoil his own. Plus I'll ne happy if this also affects his career at least for a while. Let them uncle him out of SA and let him start all over again.
He needs to learn a valuable lesson so when next he sees trouble lurking, he'll fast.

I don talk my own as d thing pain me.
It wasnt/and was never really about her not wanting Tayo to win money. Anybody should support who da fvck they want to, aint my cup of tea. But as usual, youre always too pre-occupied looking for unnecessary arguments/fights that you lack proper time to observe and process events.

Read the bolded, but this time around do it very slowly. If your brain doesnt catch what iam trying to hammer into your skull, your eyes should.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2014
thandii1:

I never saw that.... If she said that ,then DTS extreme.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mockteam: 11:01am On Nov 28, 2014
decanta:

Stop typing nonsense and save your hands for your wanking.....I know you ain't getting any.
masturrrbation is an art... which I am sure you are still a novice in (like everything else, especially throwing shade).
I will tutor and torture you... cool

I NEED you to insult me small madam... why are you shying away from that, especially since I see your seem to be an 'expert'...
Please leggo!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 11:01am On Nov 28, 2014
owagold:
. Is ds y u refused to drive undecided. Is ds y u refused to drive

I wonder the spirit that possessed me to tell you my moniker. grin angry. I no fit post discreetly again. angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 28, 2014
Ksslib:

Just so you know, unlike you, I dont run my mouth anyhow. Iam a calculative person who says things after observing situations.

It wasnt/and was never really about her not wanting Tayo to win money. Anybody should support who da fvck they want to, aint my cup of tea. But as usual, youre always too pre-occupied looking for unnecessary arguments/fights that you lack proper time to observe and process events.

Read the bolded, but this time around do it very slowly. If your brain doesnt catch what iam trying to hammer into your skull, your eyes should.
It is OK I've seen it now.
Let's move on,all these quotations are giving me headache...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2014
decanta:

To hell with you.
The feeling is mutual. wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 28, 2014
mockteam:

masturrrbation is an art... which I am sure you are still a novice in (like everything else, especially throwing shade).
I will tutor and torture you... cool

I NEED you to insult me small madam... why are you shying away from that, especially since I see your seem to be an 'expert'...
Please leggo!
I pick my battles wisely ....you are a nobody here ,I can't risk getting banned for somebody who literally has no impact ....not that anybody will notice you are gone.
If I must fight with somebody ,it must be somebody whom when we are banned together will be missed.
Now move along son.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 28, 2014
Ksslib:

The feeling is mutual. wink
Can't believe you would insult me? Thought we were friends ( crying)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:08am On Nov 28, 2014
Belovedd:

Hahaha, the thing pain you no be small. See as sweat dey drip from all your body, no be say you even watch the scene sef.
If only you had the power to make these things come true e for sweet you abi? When your brother Tayo dey swear for Sheila yesterday, there was no problem with it, once I wished he learned a hard lesson, you begin dey rant from your coven.
If I have been a supporter all this while only to turn around now, its because I have had enough and I am not a blind supporter.

hahaha. Not at all oh. E no pain me. From the look of things, na you E pain pass. See the bolded below. grin
Belovedd:
Tayo can NEVER win.
And I'll need him to remember how he used his own hands to Spoil his own. Plus I'll ne happy if this also affects his career at least for a while. Let them uncle him out of SA and let him start all over again.
He needs to learn a valuable lesson so when next he sees trouble lurking, he'll fast.

I don talk my own as d thing pain me.

Moving on.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:15am On Nov 28, 2014
thandii1:

I did na, but I understood it was hawking things that took you away. wink grin
Lmao. Your punchlines these days dey heavy no be small. grin

Jekyll, pls stop feeding these innocent sweet wonderful people with lies, will you? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mockteam: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2014
decanta:

I pick my battles wisely ....you are a nobody here ,I can't risk getting banned for somebody who literally has no impact ....not that anybody will notice you are gone.
If I must fight with somebody ,it must be somebody whom when we are banned together will be missed.
Now move along son.

Mmmm 'impact'... that is some nice job you have done in this most revered forum then. I hope it gets you noticed for tangible and greater things... Buwahhahahahahaaha!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ewoma45(f): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2014
decanta:

Thunder fire you.
hehehehehe......holy gatewoman. Flizznation c decanta o....a cultured nigerian woman. E b lyk say u nuh b nigerian@flizznation cos if u hear yabs 4 street ehn,u go happy say na only"God punish you" tayo tell sheilah.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pavrita: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2014
olegunner:

Exactly
Beta nt b a regular....cos all u wrote was absolute rubbish....did u see d fight am sure u didn't....its wat u read dat u r actually using 2 jugde....

@decanlie. U just called a lady(guy) like u a biitch....hmmmmmm again hmmmmm.

Why are u replying,its obvious the person is not a nigeriian.why take offense to a word "God will punish you" an average nigerian wnt take that statement that serious.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2014
decanta:

Can't believe you would insult me? Thought we were friends ( crying)
Drama queen tongue kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 11:20am On Nov 28, 2014
Belovedd:

Tayo insulted Sheillah, he didn't swear for her. Do you not understand the difference or do you just feel like throwing words around? Please, go and hug a transformer and save us the pain of having to deal with your miserable and pathetic existence on this thread. Evil witch.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2014
Ksslib:

Lmao. Your punchlines these days dey heavy no be small. grin

Jekyll, pls stop feeding these innocent sweet wonderful people with lies, will you? undecided

If Jekyl is feeding us with lies, is agbgift also doing the same? grin tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fashrola(m): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2014
Ksslib:

E get wetin person no go see for this thread? You need Tayo to learn his lesson bla bla bla bla---- and iam like wait a min, who are you again? His father, mother, wife, alter ego or chief watchman/woman of the universe? undecided

See, I also want you to fail at what you doing in life right now. If its an exam, you must fail, If youre working, your oga must sack you. If youre expecting money, you will get duped, all the people who owe you will not pay you.

I want you to also pay for the repercussions of being so evil minded, so that just like Tayo, you too can come out a better person. I repeat, those stuffs will happen to you.

##sips coven water##
And the Thread says : AMEN!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:25am On Nov 28, 2014
safarigirl:
It is because of the likes of last night's incident that I support men empowerment. Women have enjoyed years of running men down without repercussions. Well I say no to that, women must receive the repercussions of their actions. Oppressed men, victimised men on this show like Hannington, Luclay, DKB, Roki Hakeem and Tayo must be spoken out for. We want FULL gender equality. No partiality, no one-sided equality. If women throw insults at men, men have the right to return the favor because we are EQUAL. If women want to fight men, then men can fight them because we are EQUAL. If you want to be equal to a man, if you want to ACT like a man, you must be ready to be treated like a MAN.

This is a very ridiculous piece to express it in very mild terms. 'It is because of the likes of last night's incident that I support men empowerment'. FYI men have already been empowered since the planet came into existense. So why are you clamouring for/supporting what already exists?

' Women have enjoyed years of running men down without repercussions. Well I say no to that, women must receive the repercussions of their actions. Oppressed men, victimised men on this show like Hannington, Luclay, DKB, Roki Hakeem and Tayo must be spoken out for.' With the exception of hannington, you really think Luclay was oppressed? was it not because of Luclay that that Lottus chic (or what's her name again) disqualified? DKB had Zainab disqualified, Roki had Maneta disqualified as well. What has hakeem got to do with this? And in your twisted mind Tayo is being victimised and oppressed??

Now let us take the first and last sentences in your argument and examine them pari passu. 'It is because of the likes of last night's incident that I support men empowerment.' ......'If you want to be equal to a man, if you want to ACT like a man, you must be ready to be treated like a MAN'.

If you want to be equal to a man... already presupposes that a man is already on a higher pedestal. If you want to act like a man also presupposes the same thing. You must be ready to be treated like a man also presupposes a preferential treatment for women which you are not comfortable with.

I actually think you are supporting women empowerment and not men empowerment please. Given this argument of yours.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 11:32am On Nov 28, 2014
blackwidow:

Tayo insulted Sheillah, he didn't swear for her. Do you not understand the difference or do you just feel like throwing words around? Please, go and hug a transformer and save us the pain of having to deal with your miserable and pathetic existence on this thread. Evil witch.

Chai!!! person wey in name na black widow. dey call person witch. Sebi 'God punish you' na blessing or were you watching from a pot?

I don give you chance to put mouth for my comment, on a normal day wetin concern black widow and belovedd, we dont shop in the same market na.

PS: This is my last post concerning tayo and sheila matter, that happened yesterday. Today , I talk about todays happenings

Peace

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2014
thandii1:

If Jekyl is feeding us with lies, is agbgift also doing the same? grin tongue
grin Yes, she is. Ive never in my life seen okrika. I only hear of it on the net.

##sips boutique water##
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fashrola(m): 11:36am On Nov 28, 2014
toba:
On a serious note Tayo lost it yesterday

You don't talk to a woman like that. Accepted Shellar has been rude on couple of occasions, but that doesn't mean a man should descend to such a level as to those disgusting thing he said.

Uti once told him, to always calm down. When a mad man makes you made and you start displaying madness, then you are equal to that mad man. Same level, no difference.

He could have said few things and moved on, but he insulted her like a woman should insult a fellow woman or a man. Only weak men act like tayo did.

Tayo is also my kinsman and from same tribe, but he messed up big time
Bros make we move on.... Respect is reciprocal.... If a Woman runs her mouth on your Elder Brother or ur uncle in ur presence....what will be ur reaction? Let's stop pretending just to score cheap "likes" here..... I bet u'll do worse than Tayo... u might even raise ur hand on her... Forget dis preaching and lets Move on
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:40am On Nov 28, 2014
ifyjip:
how? when did her 2nd visitor came? and wh is d visitor dis tym?

Yesterday on the highlight show, (highlighting events of wednesday in the house) I saw a women enter the house and talk to her. i guess she is her mum cos she said something like her daughter has started talking. Then earlier during the week, I think a man came for her as well. i stand corrected tho.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:44am On Nov 28, 2014
forkadict:

This is a very ridiculous piece to express it in very mild terms. 'It is because of the likes of last night's incident that I support men empowerment'. FYI men have already been empowered since the planet came into existense. So why are you clamouring for/supporting what already exists?

' Women have enjoyed years of running men down without repercussions. Well I say no to that, women must receive the repercussions of their actions. Oppressed men, victimised men on this show like Hannington, Luclay, DKB, Roki Hakeem and Tayo must be spoken out for.' With the exception of hannington, you really think Luclay was oppressed? was it not because of Luclay that that Lottus chic (or what's her name again) disqualified? DKB had Zainab disqualified, Roki had Maneta disqualified as well. What has hakeem got to do with this? And in your twisted mind Tayo is being victimised and oppressed??

Now let us take the first and last sentences in your argument and examine them pari passu. 'It is because of the likes of last night's incident that I support men empowerment.' ......'If you want to be equal to a man, if you want to ACT like a man, you must be ready to be treated like a MAN'.

If you want to be equal to a man... already presupposes that a man is already on a higher pedestal. If you want to act like a man also presupposes the same thing. You must be ready to be treated like a man also presupposes a preferential treatment for women which you are not comfortable with.

I actually think you are supporting women empowerment and not men empowerment please. Given this argument of yours.

wow, you forgot to number your points.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2014
Ksslib:

grin Yes, she is. Ive never in my life seen okrika. I only hear of it on the net.

##sips boutique water##

Hahahahahaha cheesy grin grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.