Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2253364 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ksslib:

E get wetin person no go see for this thread? You need Tayo to learn his lesson bla bla bla bla---- and iam like wait a min, who are you again? His father, mother, wife, alter ego or chief watchman/woman of the universe? undecided

See, I also want you to fail at what you doing in life right now. If its an exam, you must fail, If youre working, your oga must sack you. If youre expecting money, you will get duped, all the people who owe you will not pay you.

I want you to also pay for the repercussions of being so evil minded, so that just like Tayo, you too can come out a better person. I repeat, those stuffs will happen to you.

##sips coven water##

Asides the yabs, you're mad. Coven water, ke? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
kgr28:

This the dumbest quote I have ever see!! ausi I dont support women abusers, you beliave it or not thats your problem!!

Gumisiriza Issa

For the last 9years that BBA has aired, Tayo is
the most shallow minded, arrogant, stupid cow
that biggie has ever brought in the house!
Like · 185 · Reply · 11 hours ago
80 replies
lol. Another xenophobe on the lose. Tayo isn't worse than Richard, Keagan, Luclay, Alex, Prezzo, Nando in any ramification. So that comment is as dumb as the poster

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
safarigirl:
It is because of the likes of last night's incident that I support men empowerment. Women have enjoyed years of running men down without repercussions. Well I say no to that, women must receive the repercussions of their actions. Oppressed men, victimised men on this show like Hannington, Luclay, DKB, Roki Hakeem and Tayo must be spoken out for. We want FULL gender equality. No partiality, no one-sided equality. If women throw insults at men, men have the right to return the favor because we are EQUAL. If women want to fight men, then men can fight them because we are EQUAL. If you want to be equal to a man, if you want to ACT like a man, you must be ready to be treated like a MAN.
You just simplified the confusion of our generation. You can't be asking for something and complain when you get it. There are too many emasculated men unsure of their roles and women who are stressed because their wearing big drawers that's not meant for them. We gotta go back to go forward.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
shocked Oh shiit. Who is watching right now? shocked

It has happened. Tayo just slapped the guest Artiste (cant remember his name) Biggy brought in.

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
I cant believe this. Mehnn.

So pissed right now. Iam off.

Pheww
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
thandii1:

I did na, but I understood it was hawking things that took you away. wink grin

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
What a fulk please BBHOTSHOT is rated18 (strong language, nudity, sex and Violence) [SLNV] if u don't have what to say pls go have a catnap let's have peace here, Besides others shd learn from MONKEY 2 how he's stylishly avoiding any comfrontation wif d ALPHAMALE. If u not satisfy go rep ur country or Nig I bliv u might b at advantage cos of d analysis here may b of help to u simple LEAVE TAYO TO PLAY HIS GAME.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ksslib:

Lmao. Your punchlines these days dey heavy no be small. grin

Jekyll, pls stop feeding these innocent sweet wonderful people with lies, will you? undecided

Ksslib, are you subtly hitting on my Thandii1? undecidedshocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
wait i dont get it!
Tayo did what biko?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
thandii1:

If Jekyl is feeding us with lies, is agbgift also doing the same? grin tongue

You can't keep my moniker off your fingers/lips, can you? angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
updates plzzzz
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ksslib:

Maybe sometime, you can enlighten me more on okrik**bites tongue*** . Rumour has it youre a big fan. wink

Bwuhahahahahahahaha. gringrin Bar man, give me one bottle of gulder there.
See upper cut sha. shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ksslib:

Maybe sometime, you can enlighten me more on okrik**bites tongue*** . Rumour has it youre a big fan. wink

No be rumour o. I live and breathe okrika, all thanks to you and Jekyl for always delivering wink. I bet you returned from that trip with correct market as usual wink

#sips okrika water# cheesy

JekyllAndHyde:

Ksslib, are you subtly hitting on my Thandii1? undecidedshocked

Who is your thandii. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
ninnyanny:
wait i dont get it!
Tayo did what biko?

Calm down, don't mind Ksslib. He's on the highway, definitely not watching BBA. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
safarigirl:
lol. Another xenophobe on the lose. Tayo isn't worse than Richard, Keagan, Luclay, Alex, Prezzo, Nando in any ramification. So that comment is as dumb as the poster

other 185 xenophobe agree with him, the guy that posted that is from Uganda!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
ninnyanny:
wait i dont get it!
Tayo did what biko?

Lmao. Don't tell me you fell for ksslib's update. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
thandii1:

No be rumour o. I live and breathe okrika, all thanks to you and Jekyl for always delivering wink. I bet you returned from that trip with correct market as usual wink

#sips okrika water# cheesy

Who is your thandii. angry

Abeg o, okrika ke? What does that shii mean? undecided Is it the name of your village?

You aresmiley undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
all4naija:
Did you really use that term in bold to describe Tayo? It is clear you said that out of jealousy for his swag as Southies overrated nominees have all been eliminated from the house. That helps us to understand being real is not about pretense or giving pretexts all in the name of looking good in the eyes of the organizers of the show but being yourself, the person you really are. I think Tayo has done quite well in that regard. What the people need from the housemates are to be their real selves to better understand how Africans can cope in a secluded or restrained environments. I hope to see psychologists being part of the organizers to access their behavior to better know how we can use this show to make some changes within the African society and bring about modern life in the future. I am tired of seeing Africans in their primitiveness and barbarism!

Thank you.

Yeah, I am very jealous of him because he has more beauty products than I'll ever have & he's man. When he came into the house he had a suitcase full of beauty products. What woman wouldn't be envious of that grin? Even the girls at the house went crazy when they saw his collection. Tayo is our girl grin

I'm quite glad he dethroned Sheila of her "BOSS LADY" title because Tayo should BE Boss Lady. He deserves it hands down cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
adebisicutie:

Kwaaa, Luclay was famous for fighting with women and lets not forget the transgendered Klarr who fights for food and gossips all day when he isn't running errands for his boyfriend Sheila

And yet the "transgendered" as you call him, never came with a luggage full of cosmetics, neither did he ever confess to using makeup unlike Queen Tayo grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

And yet the "transgendered" as you call him, never came with a luggage full of cosmetics, neither did he ever confess to using makeup unlike Queen Tayo grin

Ehh banna!!! QUEEN FarTayo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Na d cosmetics dey bother you? grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Ok, I'll make it quick because I have to go catch my bus in a few minutes lol.

Anyway, I don't know much about Sadge except that they have horse-like teeth & big smiles eg. JJ. Sadge people have the horse teeth because the sign is half horse & half human grin Sadge people are truth loving people, they expect others to tell the truth & yet Sadge people never tell the whole truth- they like to exaggerate to make their stories more interesting. Sadge people are story tellers. This is THE funniest sign of the zodiac. Sadge people also sit on a high horse, so they're pretty judgmental & holier than thou. They also think they know everything & always want to have the final word. They're the biggest flirts & Sadge women are known as the whòres of the zodiac because they love having sexx with just about anybody. Sadge is ruled by Jupiter the planet of luck & expansion, so Sadge people are very lucky indeed. Because Sadge is ruled by the planet of expansion, the men tend to have very large peníses eg. Frank Sinatra. Sinatra was known for his abnormally large ding-dong all over Hollywood grin Sadge rules the thighs, meaning that the women tend to have wide hips & the men have muscular thighs similar to a horse. Sadge are generous people just like their fellow fire signs (aries + leo). Sadge also tend to get fatter with age because Jupiter doesnt only expand your wealth, he also expands your waistline.

I hope I helped. For more just google your sign.
Very much appreciated smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Calm down, don't mind Ksslib. He's on the highway, definitely not watching BBA. grin
goodness!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
kgr28:

Ehh banna!!! QUEEN FarTayo.

Dude, I swear I'm not making that one up just because I'm talking about Tayo. Get it? MAKING UP grin

Anyway, when the make-up artist came over, he admitted to using make-up. I'm guessing it's required since looking pretty is part of his job. I was just amazed that he brought the whole Elizabeth Arden collection with him to the house since he wouldn't be doing photoshoots over there. Dude's a true metrosexual male. I'm just saying.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
thandii1:

Lmao. Don't tell me you fell for ksslib's update. grin
*heaves a sigh of relief* I thought the people wishing Ajani ill luck had succeeded...thought they had used voodoo to manipulate my Ajani *crying*

*sips ajani water*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ksslib:

It has happened. Tayo just slapped the guest Artiste (cant remember his name) Biggy brought in.

Hold up, is this a joke or sumtin

Just tuned in, I no see anything oh...
If na joke, stop am
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
alekside:
Very much appreciated smiley

smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ksslib:

as for u, u go run come meet me for here....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ksslib! Amadioha afflict you with boils on top your glans there... I gats leave wetin I dey do on tv... yeye boy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
chrisviral:

Na d cosmetics dey bother you? grin cheesy

No, rather I appreciate them grin I want a collection as big as his in the future. All I have is a small bag sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
chai
bia kkslib no de make this high tension joke
u hia me?
next time use names like macky or idris
*u get my point?"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
Tayo brings out Ella for a talk...

Appreciates her for being his friend...

Trezagah emerges from the table suddenly and scares the hell outta her.... it's a prank grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.