Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2252695 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2014
tosag:
why didn't Idris win Rwanda last week?

The game changes every week..people who love you this week might hate your guts the next week
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2014
safarigirl:
it says the page is not available...please resend

On the Facebook search bar, look up "Team Ellah" and click the fanpage you find there (it has about 9000 Likes). Read the updates there and you'll find all the answers you need.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 11:39am On Dec 03, 2014
tosag:
Even kyle the Ugandan of the bba stargame is supporting King Tayo on Twitter. Meanwhile Alusa is seriously campaigning for Idris.
Hehehehe and JJ is banking on Alusa campaigning for him. Hahaha this is interesting. Sunday shall be interesting. Meanwhile, Team Tayo please continue doing your bit. IGNORE every distraction.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2014
spade:

I bring the 'negative'? No dear, I bring the REALISTIC.
The pure, UNALTERED story. The RAW TRUTH.

You're in here feeding people halftruths, while I'm giving them links to go check, observe and make their own conclusions.
You just visit Twitter, select the comments you like and dish them to Nairalanders, not knowing you're doing more harm than good.
Don't you know silent readers, after seeing your posts, wrongly assume others are massively voting on their behalf, and end up not voting as much as they're supposed to?

This was the SAME thing you did last year, feeding us Disney fairytales from Twitter on how Tanzanians, Ugandans and Kenyans were voting massively for Melvin.
When will you learn that majority of the clowns on Twitter are mere noisemakers who procrastinate, start twitwars and whooore around for retweets and followers more than they actually vote?

Anyway, we shall see on Sunday.
If the Batswana and Ugandan votes don't fall under Tayo, then face the truth.
That's my problem with you ,everything cannot bend at your whims and caprices .....if she wants to be delusional then let her be,if she wants to believe her half truth then let her believe it follow your reality Maybe her delusion gives her strength and makes her get through her day in peace .....and she is not really forcing anybody to believe her.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2014
nagina:
So far this is how Africa is voting
Namibia....idris and macky 2
Rwanda .....idris and tayo
Uganda....idris nhlanhla and butterfly
Kenya .....idris
Tanzania ....idris
Nigeria ....tayo
Zambia....macky 2
South Africa.....idris tayo and nhlanhla
Botswana ......nhlanhla and tayo and sipe
Malawi .....sipe
Mozambique...macky 2
Zimbabwe .....butterfly
Roa....macky 2 and tayo
Ghana ..mam Bea and tayo.

Tayo would win with 6 country votes..anything less than that is a loss, in fact any housemate with 6 country votes is the WINNER
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 03, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Tayo would win with 6 country votes..anything less than that is a loss, in fact any housemate with 6 country votes is the WINNER
Tayo will be lucky to get two country votes

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:44am On Dec 03, 2014
feminineA:

Well done but leave room for surprises /disappointment o. What of Rwanda?Arthur is campainging strong o, I fear
What is wrong with Tayo's fans on twitter? They are everywhere ready to attack any little snide comment against voting Tayo. The way they attacked Arthur this morning wasn't called for at all. Macky2 fans have all of a sudden vanished from twitter. Voting hard for him. That's how it should be!

I'm telling you undecided ...very childish I must say

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:46am On Dec 03, 2014
quantumphysics:
shout out fun awon goons mi
YACAA
safarigirl
eustachio
forkadict
jekyllandhyde
ksslib
sugarcoconut
agbgift
shortpisolZA
GHKWAME1
khena
MsNas
labelledame
geezprince
waxdude
DamiG
v24m
dammyg319

....... love y'all

Gbosa!

I see you bro. Gracias.

First cordial exchange between us devoid of any shades or expletives.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lolababe331e: 11:47am On Dec 03, 2014
Team Tayo Abeg stop replying the negative people, some people here are just attention seekers. The more they tell us he can't win , the more I vote . Let's focus on nurturing our relationships with the different admins of the countries we want. If you have any friends outside Nigeria tell them to help us vote so Tayo will get the ROA vote for sure.

They told us he wouldn't survive last week and not only did he, he had the higest votes. This week they will be disappointed again by Gods Grace

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:49am On Dec 03, 2014
nagina:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha....do you know how much a popular strapper got during Melvin's time ?300k to send to Angola and sierra Leone ,one very rich older woman who also belongs to the Naija forum gave him 68 thousand to secure Uganda and Kenya.....me him and another another Naija strapper used that money to drink at a bar near ebutemeta ,we drank and drank and drank till our stomach hurt.
Miss safari girl if you believe that money will get to trezegah or leonel then I don't know what to say to you.
Anyway am getting ready to drink again, am sure it is the same person that got the money.

Haa!! Una wicked o..not surprised though, most of the people causing more harm than good for Tayo are not even voting.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2014
Get Ur WeChat Working

Delete The WeChat App

And Download All Over Again

This Time Validate Via Your Facebook Account

Then Check PIX 2 to 3 On How To Locate The BBA thingy (or Use The Search Icon, But If It Isn't Working Revert To Pix 2 to 3)

Send Vote Tayo.. It Will Send U Something Similar To Pix 1.

Send The Code To The Phone Number For Non-South Africans

Then Voila!

Note If The BBA link Is Hidden Check PIX 2 And Pix 3 On How To Locate It

Goodluck

And One More Thing The WeChat Isn't Free - You Need Internet Connection, Don't U?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 11:53am On Dec 03, 2014
quantumphysics:
abeg oooooh ... i school.in france grin grin
Lmao!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 03, 2014
lolababe331e:
Team Tayo Abeg stop replying the negative people, some people here are just attention seekers. The more they tell us he can't win , the more I vote . Let's focus on nurturing our relationships with the different admins of the countries we want. If you have any friends outside Nigeria tell them to help us vote so Tayo will get the ROA vote for sure.

They told us he wouldn't survive last week and not only did he, he had the higest votes. This week they will be disappointed again by Gods Grace
People should learn to keep the lord away from BBA....he loves all those housemates equally ,and am sure he probably wants all of them to win.The lord does not belong to one person or one nation.
As for people who said Tayo will leave last week,that one is new cos am pretty sure that everybody here knew he will survive and probably get the highest votes....I for one was sure of GH,roa and Nig...Rwanda was the only surprise .

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pavrita: 11:56am On Dec 03, 2014
I pray zambians don't snatch ROA from Tayo,because I heard Sms is free in zambia now.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:56am On Dec 03, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

When Ur Pikin Start To Dey Chop Out Of Ur Sinful Ways Den Nobody Go Know Say Na Hin Mama Use Hin Hand Do Hin Pikin

Person Give U Money For Melvin U Come Chop Am...Mark My Words...Karma Is The Pagan Term For Retribution - God Will Repay The Sins Of The Fathers On Their Children Even 2 The Fifth Generation...Read Ur Bible

That's Why I Pity People Wey Dey Do Yahoo Dem Dey Spend Their Unborn Generation Money 2day. SHIORRRR!!! Mtschwwww

When I teeh you say no neutral person go leff him work go another country say because him be fan, wetin you talk? Only a close friend can go that far...people are becoming more selfish by the day. Even a close friend fit risch Mozambique finish, use the money check into 5 star hotel for some proper pampering/ vacation

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lolababe331e: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2014
Wyraciskyi:
Get Ur WeChat Working

Delete The WeChat App

And Download All Over Again

This Time Validate Via Your Facebook Account

Then Check PIX 2 to 3 On How To Locate The BBA thingy (or Use The Search Icon, But If It Isn't Working Revert To Pix 2 to 3)

Send Vote Tayo.. It Will Send U Something Similar To Pix 1.

Send The Code To The Phone Number For Non-South Africans

Then Voila!

Note If The BBA link Is Hidden Check PIX 2 And Pix 3 On How To Locate It

Goodluck

And One More Thing The WeChat Isn't Free - You Need Internet Connection, Don't U?

Thanks for the info.

Still choosing to ignore the attention seekers tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 03, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Haa!! Una wicked o..not surprised though, most of the people causing more harm than good for Tayo are not even voting.
How can you give someone money to secure vote for tayo....na him mama born tayo? People never learn.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2014
Keep voting and campaigning for Tayo. Ignore negative thinkers. Stay positive. Hope for the best. Ignore permutations. Who God has blessed, no man can curse. *Team Tayo Sec-Gen Signing Out*

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
pavrita:
I pray zambians don't snatch ROA from Tayo,because I heard Sms is free in zambia now.
Is it the normal me to you sms that is free there? Because the BBA sms is meant to generate funds for MNET and as such cannot be free.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pavrita: 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
tosag:
Is it the normal me to you sms that is free there? Because the BBA sms is meant to generate funds for MNET and as such cannot be free.

You re right,i wonder y I dnt think of that.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
Mehn see the difference between seeing things from the positive/negative view. I have been very optimistic about Tayo winning based on Safari girl's posts but after reading the snakegirl's posts, my spirit is dampened. Will just keep voting sha

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lolababe331e: 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
safarigirl:
Keep voting and campaigning for Tayo. Ignore negative thinkers. Stay positive. Hope for the best. Ignore permutations. Who God has blessed, no man can curse. *Team Tayo Sec-Gen Signing Out*

Pls send the info about deleting wechat and re downloading to our allies in other countries

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
Keep voting and campaigning for Tayo. Ignore the negative thinkers, stay positive. Man proposes, God disposes. Hope for the best. Ignore permutations.

Who God has blessed no man can curse.

#Team Tayo Sec-Gen, Signing Out*

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
Y'all can just go to FB and search 'Trez Agah'. He has over 8,000 likes on that page. Go see who Moz is voting

I'm done

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
Whatever happens, at least we'll know we did our best. Lets keep pushing

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
Belovedd:
Mehn see the difference between seeing things from the positive/negative view. I have been very optimistic about Tayo winning based on Safari girl's posts but after reading the snakegirl's posts, my spirit is dampened. Will just keep voting sha
Never allow any negativity weigh you down sweetie.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
Still doing it for that guy - fearless, bold, blunt, clean, honest, loyal, fashionable, handsome. His name is Akintayo Faniran!
Vote him!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
tosag:
it's the SMS for Zambia, ROA is NOT free.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
Oh Lord speak to the powers in the air not to conspire against me and compromise my destiny. Speak to the ground oh Lord because I shall walk on it and do great things with my life. Yoruba song by Tayo this morning. We love you Akintayo Faniran, warts and all

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
pavrita:

You re right,i wonder y I dnt think of that.

Maybe the government already paid for it..you never know. Not happy with some of the Nigerian celebs supporting Naija housemates, all they do is talk.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
safarigirl:
You bring the negative, I bring the positive. The cup appears half empty to you, it's half-full to me. You prefer to be pessimistic, I prefer to be optimistic. We see the same thing, but we choose to interprete them differently. Some people are scared of failure so they assume the worst. Some people have seen failure, but choose not to let it affect their positive view. Your approach to anything determines how your life turns out. Bring your updates, I'll bring mine. Come Sunday, we'll see what happens
And that's basically how you went Plato on us. At thine feet I am seated mine lady. Let thy wisdom nourish our peasant souls and lead us to victory on Sunday. Thine honor I shall forever defend.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
pavrita:

Wow!!! That's Huge

Proof Pls!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.