Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2251622 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
Dannyxy:
some people here are the hoping that tayo loose out, so they can brag about how "they said it".

God is watching you, you will all go offline soberly that day

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
tosag:
why didn't Idris win Rwanda last week?
question.....well i just updated my observation...anything can happen this is d final week...like i said earlier,the only sure vote tayo has right now is Nigeria's.so lets not relax.....lets keep voting and hoping for d best. All these "we have Rwanda, Mozambique and co on lock is rather irritating.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
Forwetinnah:

When I teeh you say no neutral person go leff him work go another country say because him be fan, wetin you talk? Only a close friend can go that far...people are becoming more selfish by the day. Even a close friend fit risch Mozambique finish, use the money check into 5 star hotel for some proper pampering/ vacation

You We're Spot-On Bro, My Apologies.

Let's Support Him To The Last....Do Your Best Regardless Of The Mounting Challenges - We Shall Overcome.

And P.S I Heard People We're Once Kicked Out Of Big Brother Africa For Conniving Against A West African Candidate In A Previous Edition. Is This True?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
forkadict:

Gbosa!

I see you bro. Gracias.

First cordial exchange between us devoid of any shades or expletives.
Good
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
iphie25:

Lmao!!!
are u single and ready to mingle cos' i've got jingles that'll make ur heart tingle grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Onge(f): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
ninnyanny:
question.....well i just updated my observation...anything can happen this is d final week...like i said earlier,the only sure vote tayo has right now is Nigeria's.so lets not relax.....lets keep voting and hoping for d best. All these "we have Rwanda, Mozambique and co on lock is rather irritating.
i get your point people must not rely on other countries and the ROA i want Tayo to win, so i'm voting as if i am the only one who is voting for him i am not from Naija but Nigerians must vote as if they are the only country voting for Tayo.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
U go fear permutation and combination nowgringringrin we can onli wait til sunday, no one is sure of wats gonna happen bt i still keep hope dat tayo will win.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by DVintageMalkia: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
Apart from the fact that its been like that most times he has been up, it seems his goons have perfected the art of getting namibia

GoodGirl2:
Why do you say that?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
Onge:
i get your point people must not rely on other countries and the ROA i want Tayo to win, so i'm voting as if i am the only one who is voting for him i am not from Naija but Nigerians must vote as if they are the only country voting for Tayo.
i get ur point bt d truth of d matter is dat with dis kinda voting method, u must rely on oda countries and dats a sad reality. Nevertheless, one has to do wat he/she has to do regardless of wat will eventually happen.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by nelonaya: 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
mam bee want to go to delta state..for what please?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
This is for u decanta/nagina

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
nelonaya:
to go and see her inlaws(uti's family) nowgringringringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
this i can say about tayo .... his ds are always on point. he tells u exactly what is on his mind . u feel what he is feeling each time

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
nelonaya:

That is where her Mother-In-Law stays Mrs. Nwachukwu grin You get my point
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
more for nagina

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aodis: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
ninnyanny:
Rwanda is divided into two....
Arthur and Frankie's groups
Arthur's followers are mainly Rwandans
while Frankie's are mainly Nigerians
Arthur appears more passionate in his campaign
Telling his followers why the money should stay in EA
although he says he isnt encouraging regionalism
but his choice is Idris.
And from the replies he gets,those pipl
are really voting idris .the majority of the pipl replying
Frankie are Nigerians.

Goitse and Sheilah's groups
Goitse and her admin are team Tayo but their followers
aint all team tayo...some r for ntanta some r for idris.
Sheilah's group is team ntanta.

scary....plz lets all brace up for the best n worst oooh....incase something goes wrong.

Your assumption! Why didn't rwanda vote for Idris last week!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
for decanta

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
ninnyanny:
This is for u decanta/nagina
Who is that?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
ninnyanny:
for decanta
She is stunning no doubt .....but do you mind telling me why you are showing me her pictures?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
aodis:

Your assumption! Why didn't rwanda vote for Idris last week!
smh.....stop being delusional....these are facts that should motivate any true fan to put more effort.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
nagina:

Who is that?
ur frnd na
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
nagina:

She is stunning no doubt .....but do you mind telling me why you are showing me her pictures?
cos i knw how much u adore her...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
Onge:
thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

You We're Spot-On Bro, My Apologies.

Let's Support Him To The Last....Do Your Best Regardless Of The Mounting Challenges - We Shall Overcome.

And P.S I Heard People We're Once Kicked Out Of Big Brother Africa For Conniving Against A West African Candidate In A Previous Edition. Is This True?

Yeah..there was a conspiracy against the Nigerian(Ofunneka) and Tanzanian(Richard) housemates in BBA2, viewers made sure the conspirators left the house one after the other. Both of them got to the finals but Richard won...Nigerian housemates are ALWAYS seen as a threat, doesn't matter if they're a reincarnation of mother Theresa

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aodis: 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
nagina:

Tayo will be lucky to get two country votes

WHo u be sef! U dey craze, na only u waka come Nairaland? I go break ur medulla!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aodis: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
tsquaure:
this i can say about tayo .... his ds are always on point. he tells u exactly what is on his mind . u feel what he is feeling each time

Pls can u tell me Tayos Diary Session!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
ninnyanny:
cos i knw how much u adore her...
No I don't, over the last few months I've found out she is a very sweet person but you know what they say" feelings hardly change"....I don't dislike her again though,more like indifferent.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
aodis:

WHo u be sef! U dey craze, na only u waka come Nairaland? I go break ur medulla!
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
aodis:

lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
nagina:

No I don't, over the last few months I've found out she is a very sweet person but you know what they say" feelings hardly change"....I don't dislike her again though,more like indifferent.
I see
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tng(f): 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
ninnyanny:
And if he no win plenty pipl go faint...there's always two sides to a coin my nigga.

LMAO. Dat one dey
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
aodis:

Pls can u tell me Tayos Diary Session!

Very Emotional...Can Someone Pls Give Us The Details I Didn't See It From The Start

(1) (2) (3) ... (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.