Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,938 members, 7,866,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2271222 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by jjii: 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
spade:
Wait... How is it possible for these Zambians to vote this many times under just one minute?

Remember I previously suggested 80% ROA and 20% Naija? On second thought, fhuck that.
Go 100% ROA now! angry

Bullshiit! People remind us of the fact that Macky2 beat Tayo to the ROA vote the first week, but also forget that Macky2's goons outvoted us on that Extravaganza contest that same week.
However, as soon as we realized the goings-on, we DOMINATED those Extravaganza contests for the rest of the season!
Even with Macky2's team on the opposing side, we made sure Tayo never came up again, while Macky2 was up 3 times!
Yes, we can DEFINITELY win this ROA shhiit if we put our backs into it.

Fhuck Macky2 and his goons.

Remember - use Airtel.
True!!! This game is still unpredictable. People should not give up because of the hate comments on social media. I never believed Ellah will leave wit just one country vote and Tayo having three country votes+ROA. Lets not give up

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
nagina:

How come macky 2 was always above tayo on the starmeter?
Have you ever sat and wondered that maybe Tayo was always on the better team.

The "Always" in your post, despite the fact that Tayo won the Starmeter twice, has already made your argument a nonsensical one.
Have a nice day.

25 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
tayo win or not, just vote, it's not a do or die affair, nobody would shoot you because tayo didn't win, campaign for your favorite, hype your favorite as much as you want, even if he doesn't win the show, he has won in your mind, if walks out first, switch off your t.v after he gets to stage, at least he is the last man standing in your mind, don't stress yourself, you know tayo will not win, still vote, you know idris will win, still vote tayo.
we should forget about what Rwanda, Botswana and Dubai are doing, there nothing that can be done to influence them NOW, they have chosen who they want, vote tayo in Nigeria and ROA, stop disturbing yourselves over things you can't control, you can't win every time, vote tayo and sip a bottle of tayo water while doing it, enjoy yourself, it's not as complicated as we make it here, it's not a do or die affair.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
Sadly I had a dream on Sunday night right after the eviction show and I dreamed about the final, was not good for Tayo, in the dream Macky2 won by a wide margin and got most of the countries we had banked on but I somehow still believed that dreams dont always turn out the way we see the.
But....

With the recent turn of events.... I am discouraged no be lie, Maybe Idris will replace the Macky2 I saw in the dream.

So.... Weldone to those who voted, this is where I throw in the towel.

PS: Unfortunately, Nigerians will still audition again next year, so there's no BOYCOTTING the show.

But until we do.....WE MAY NEVER EVEN WIN AGAIN

I WISH TAYO THE BEST IN LIFE, I KNOW HE'LL DO WELL BUT U AM OF THE OPINION THAT HE SHOULD LEAVE THAT COUNTRY AND COME HOME.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

Can't See The Pix

I Heard The Zambian GovermEnt Is Bankrolling Voting SMS Costs

Pix: I've hot-linked it properly now.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Adinije(f): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
Among all hms Tayo stand better chance of winning the moola with absolute majority but it will be so painful if he loses becos of fighting.
Anyway still voting him sha. #inthevoiceofMrhudson
' Hoping for the best but excepting the worse.'
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
spade:
Wait... How is it possible for these Zambians to vote this many times under just one minute?

Remember I previously suggested 80% ROA and 20% Naija? On second thought, fhuck that.
Go 100% ROA now! angry

Bullshiit! People remind us of the fact that Macky2 beat Tayo to the ROA vote the first week, but also forget that Macky2's goons outvoted us on that Extravaganza contest that same week.
However, as soon as we realized the goings-on, we DOMINATED those Extravaganza contests for the rest of the season!
Even with Macky2's team on the opposing side, we made sure Tayo never came up again, while Macky2 was up 3 times!
Yes, we can DEFINITELY win this ROA shhiit if we put our backs into it.

Fhuck Macky2 and his goons.

Remember - use Airtel.
Macky2 can't smell ROA. Someone has used 30k to vote ROA, he has 10k more to go. @laurasboxx is sharing airtel worth 40k for ROA votes, nothing less than 200k has been spent between Sunday and now on ROA not to mention the ROA peeps voting Tayo on their own. There are many screenshots of Team Tayo voting via ROA so make that one no shake you. Who dem be?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
Spade, Pls Find Out How To Vote Via The Internet I Mean PC...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

Can't See The Pix

ridiculous...

if we would all go out and vote for change this coming election, it be great.
its funny how BBA has turned to ''a country's achievement''.this is the problem with we youths of this days...we are easily deceived.

if the way we are campaigning for these HMS ,we put in same efforts into a forceful change for our countries...it'll be more lucrative cos its us building a future for us now and our children in the future.

this is just a show...the real reality is in our countries, the masses, the leaders. tayo winning will not do any change to the society. it doesn't tag Nigerians "SMART'' or "RESPECTED"...but winning wars and defeating poverty does tag us what we are so indirectly fighting for on this show.

we want the name NIGERIA to be respected at its mention not tayo...so fight Nigeria's battle and not one individuals battle.

this is a wake up call for me...hope it is for you too...I love to see a political development thread make a thousand plus pages until then I seize to be part of this nonlucrative efforts on BBA issues.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
safarigirl:
Macky2 can't smell ROA. Someone has used 30k to vote ROA, he has 10k more to go. @laurasboxx is sharing airtel worth 40k for ROA votes, nothing less than 200k has been spent between Sunday and now on ROA not to mention the ROA peeps voting Tayo on their own. There are many screenshots of Team Tayo voting via ROA so make that one no shake you. Who dem be?

That's Ma Girl You're Back grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
tosag:
Rwanda is the key. That was why I really wanted us to vote frankie. All the same, Tayo won it before beating Idris and he can do it again. Lets just pray and hope for the best.
bro, voting Frankie wouldn't have changed a thing. Didn't Ghana vote Ella? Where is Uganda for Ghana now? You don't make alliances with EA, they're never to be trusted
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
tonididdy:
ridiculous...

its funny how BBA has turned to ''a country's achievement''.this is the problem with we youths of this days...we are easily deceived.

Well That's What I Heard....Well I Feel The Tayo's Macky2 Diss Must Have Motivated It Lol And You Know Macky2 Is Like The 2pac Of Zambia

Plus The Govt Is You And I... In The Voice Of Dbanj If You R Still Waiting For The Govt You R On A Long Thing
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

Can't See The Pix

Thought as much...dude spoke passionately about his late President and his country in the house, (same reason i loved Karen *though she was in the UK before she came to house**)that's what I expected from Tman not those SA stories he's been blabbering about, one Senator for just call Biggie say..."see the $300,000, just give our boy on the final day"- show's tongue over
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
nagina:

No wonder ochon exposed you for the thing you are( spits)
lmao, lol, lmao. dull head.I am laughing you because you said Ochon exposed me "for the thing I am", very funny line *winks *, you are very funny, what an ironic statement...

I won't bother quoting you again, you have deflated my ego, you have bastardized my online persona, what a punchline!, well done ... lmao

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
tonididdy:
ridiculous...

we don't have to go out to vote Tayo. When the govt is ready to take voting to the web. We'll happily cast votes on designated websites grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

Well That's What I Heard....Well I Feel The Tayo's Macky2 Diss Must Have Motivated It Lol And You Know Macky2 Is Like The 2pac Of Zambia

Plus The Govt Is You And I... In The Voice Of Dbanj If You R Still Waiting For The Govt You R On A Long Thing
all the bankrolling na just one vote. They can't influence other countries

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
spade:

The "Always" in your post, despite the fact that Tayo won the Starmeter twice, has already made your argument a nonsensical one.
Have a nice day.
Not nearly as nonsensical as yours....have a nice day too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2014
Dannyxy:
lmao, lol, lmao. dull head.I am laughing you because you said Ochon exposed me "for the thing I am", very funny line *winks *, you are very funny, what an ironic statement...

I won't bother quoting you again, you have deflated my ego, you have bastardized my online persona, what a punchline!, well done ... lmao
Whatever man
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
safarigirl:
are you still voting? Tayo will get just Naija and ROA anyway, those are the only votes we can influence. No need for the rest. Arthur is still in Rwanda voting and campaigning while Frankie is in SA. Bots is voting Nhlanhla and Navio is campaigning for Idris in Uganda. That's how the cookie crumbles. That's how much Africans hate Nigerians. I do hope we never participate in this show again. The hate is enough to kill one's spirit. I'm done

grin I knew you was bound to type this, I mean you have threatened to unfollow this thread about three times already. Sorry home girl, but I have to call you out on this one.

I think you started this whole thing " LOL, Rwandans aren't supporting Arthur, not one of them has supported his nonsense. It's Idris
fans making him feel relevant." @ safarigirl, you can dictate how you want to slap, but you have no right to determine how your opponent responds. But I have to admit, you nailed it on this one " that's nice. Didn't know they have celebs" grin

"Ayaa i hope u aint team tayo,ud make me stop voting him" Judging from this quote, I think the likes of you should limit yourself to voting only, leave the campaigning to the likes of @spade and @ninnyanny

Come on Homegirl, harsher things have been said against you, and your country, this should not kill your spirit dear, because I know some of your compatriots also give harsh replies

What happened to @lannasage?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hmmmnn...Tayo brought the regional voting eish in his speech on why Africa should vote for him. ** Maggi2 and JJ were staring at him like wtf grin ** . They were stunned. Chai Tayo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Lol...
And Samantha has the longer version of the mop she wore in house on that head of hers. ShortPistolZA, can't your chick fix something else tongue

WHY is Halle Berry always rockin a pixie haircut? Because some people always go for styles that THEY, not someone else, think suits them. Perhaps she likes the "mop".

I'm a pixie kinda girl too. Don't tell me you don't have a "signature" look cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
Wyraciskyi:
Spade, Pls Find Out How To Vote Via The Internet I Mean PC...

I haven't been using that medium, as I doubt free votes are included in the results for the ultimate winner. But...

- Visit the website (bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com)

- Register and fill out your profile (including gender and nationality)

- When signed in using your new profile, click on "Vote" and choose the housemate of your choice.

The website is pretty self-explanatory.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
nagina:

And you think idris's relations his mum and the whole of Tanzania are not praying too?
When it comes to BBA ,keep prayers out of it ,just keep voting .
What do you stand to gain by doing this? Let people encourage themselves and vote. May ogun, sango, ifa and amadioha strke you down if you quote me again.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
safarigirl:
(Sighs) I knew this was too good to be true.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
iphie25:

Hmmmm...my heart is already tingling.. grin
grin ** grabs her hand and softly kisses her palm**** will u be mine?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
THEAMAKA:

We Africans can unite while still acknowledging our differences. F*ck the Europeans and what they see us as.
Ignorant Africans are not better than ignorant Europeans. Ignorance is the greatest enemy of mankind. Knowledge reigns supreme over nearly everone.
All I have ever wanted in my life is to be educated, especially by a beautiful woman wink.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
tosag:
What do you stand to gain by doing this? Let people encourage themselves and vote. May ogun, sango, ifa and amadioha strke you down if you quote me again.
After they are done striking you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
DVintageMalkia:
Last year when the chasemates started, Beverly was obviously the favourite over Melvin at the beginning (at least for me and majority of people I know) but as time went by we all know the story...her antics and conversations became shameful to say the least (bear in mind I aint judging her cos no one is perfect but just saying the fact we all saw)...then Melvin with his good boy attitude became the Naija favorite as people decided to accept there was probably a quiet side to Nigerians and not just loudness...however Melvin was never gonna win it...never! Not to insult him but dude is not the most intellectually sound as some of his conversations were just bla bla embarrassing and shallow. Dude was a nice guy but realistically he had no content or depth that could have sold him to Africa. Beverly who had depth kept destroying her chances and made no avenues for redemption

Now onto this year, Lilian came with her own swag and all that but she was no match for Tayo's own character...dude is crazy and loveable at the same time...Lilian always seemed to be one way while Tayo showed all sort of colours most especially in the first two weeks with all the crying, apologising and sometimes bipolar attitudes...trust me honestly take a sample of the population and how many people wouldnt want to see more of that in a show that's supposed to be all about entertainment.

I would like a bba where the Naija female rep gets more love than the guy, however until we learn that "its a man's world but the women who know their onions are actually in control" the male reps will keep coming out tops. Look at Ellah who had all it takes to win even the sympathy vote as Uganda has never won it but she threw it all away after playing a great game for weeks...so that's the reality...men do not need to do so much but unfortunately the women need to get smarter and make extra efforts to take what belongs to them and they can...afterall every man is born of a woman...Dillish is a typical example...

For starters, Beverly was NEVER the preferred housemate, maybe only among your friends and a few other Nigerians, but not with the majority.

Here was the question:

THEAMAKA:

Which females housemates, in their "good" characters, were more entertaining than Lily this season? I'll wait.....
So a borite with good character is preferred in the house over a vibrant Lillian with minor flaws? Got it.

As far as I'm concerned, Dillish was a BORITE, over-hyped and sold to Africans by Nigerians because of her good looks, famzing, and association with Melvin. That is how she clinched the money. The balance of good character and entertainment didn't come from her either.

Ellah was not the least bit entertaining. Her "man-hungry" antics were her only talking points this season. So she was entertaining when she was playing her game with a married man, KC Moore? Please don't mention Ellah either.
EMPHASIS ON GOOD CHARACTER

It's not whether Tayo was preferred or not, my grouse was why should someone say a vibrant Lily is "shameful" amongst all the ladies and should be sent home for it. I asked who provided "entertainment coupled with class" this season and he couldn't even answer the question. We all know the answer is NOBODY. And then these same folks have the audacity to COMPLAIN about this season.

But why am I even bothering myself anyway? After all, an adulterer carried the money home in Season 2, so I shouldn't expect too much from Africans.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
spade:

I haven't been using that medium, as I doubt free votes are included in the results for the ultimate winner. But...

- Visit the website (bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com)

- Register and fill out your profile (including gender and nationality)

- When signed in using your new profile, click on "Vote" and choose the housemate of your choice.

The website is pretty self-explanatory.
( yawns)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

WHY is Halle Berry always rockin a pixie haircut? Because some people always go for styles that THEY, not someone else, think suits them. Perhaps she likes the "mop".

I'm a pixie kinda girl too. Don't tell me you don't have a "signature" look cheesy

I really don't grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by jjii: 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Hmmmnn...Tayo brought the regional voting eish in his speech on why Africa should vote for him. ** Maggi2 and JJ were staring at him like wtf grin ** . They were stunned. Chai Tayo
Pls, what exactly did he say?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
tayo will win by four votes - Nigeria, roa, Rwanda, Mozambique.
idris will come second with three votes- ken, tan and ugands
Mackey2 third with two votes- Namibia Zambia
nhlahla fourth with two votes south Africa, Botswana
butterfly fifth with 1 vote- Zimbabwe
mambea sixth with one vote-ghana
sole seventh with one vote- Malawi
JJ eight with no votes- 0

this is my prediction, if I should get it right, a rich tayo fan should promise to buy me credit of two thousand naira, abeg grin forkadict, egbon bawo ni now? grin

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.