Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,696 members, 7,862,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2269012 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by geezprince(m): 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
safarigirl:
are you still voting? Tayo will get just Naija and ROA anyway, those are the only votes we can influence. No need for the rest. Arthur is still in Rwanda voting and campaigning while Frankie is in SA. Bots is voting Nhlanhla and Navio is campaigning for Idris in Uganda. That's how the cookie crumbles. That's how much Africans hate Nigerians. I do hope we never participate in this show again. The hate is enough to kill one's spirit. I'm done
Nah! Safari,u can't quit now. I know the game favours idris more at this stage,but u can't quit now, u are stronger than this. I knw you haven't quit yet. But you are beginning to lose that spark(motivation)
Even if tayo doesn't win,keep supporting as you have always been. Friends/fans don't give up on their teams/friends no mater how hard or difficult the situation gets.
"When the going gets tough,the tough gets going " it is well hun.

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
THEAMAKA:

For starters, Beverly was NEVER the preferred housemate, maybe only among your friends and a few other Nigerians, but not with the majority.

Here was the question:

As far as I'm concerned, Dillish was a BORITE, over-hyped and sold to Africans by Nigerians because of her good looks, famzing, and association with Melvin. That is how she clinched the money. The balance of good character and entertainment didn't come from her either.

Ellah was not the least bit entertaining. Her "man-hungry" antics were her only talking points this season. So she was entertaining when she was playing her game with a married man, KC Moore? Please don't mention Ellah either.
EMPHASIS ON GOOD CHARACTER

It's not whether Tayo was preferred or not, my grouse was why should someone say a vibrant Lily is "shameful" amongst all the ladies and should be sent home for it. I asked who provided "entertainment coupled with class" this season and he couldn't even answer the question. We all know the answer is NOBODY. And then these same folks have the audacity to COMPLAIN about this season.

But why am I even bothering myself anyway? After all, an adulterer carried the money home in Season 2, so I shouldn't expect too much from Africans.
The thing that that puzzles me about Nigerians is how they beat the drum and expect everyone to swing to their beats
During Karen's time it was about having a good heart
Then Goldie came it was about being submissive
Then Melvin came it was about having good manners
Now tayo,we should forget good heart and manners and vote entertainment...... Which one will Africa follow?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
This BBA dry no be small...no gifts to highest voters, no arena games, no outing for the housemates. Taaah!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
Dannyxy:
tayo will win by four votes - Nigeria, roa, Rwanda, Mozambique.
idris will come second with three votes- ken, tan and ugands
Mackey2 third with two votes- Namibia Zambia
nhlahla fourth with two votes south Africa, Botswana
butterfly fifth with 1 vote- Zimbabwe
mambea sixth with one vote-ghana
sole seventh with one vote- Malawi
JJ eight with no votes- 0

this is my prediction, if I should get it right, a rich tayo fan should promise to buy me credit of two thousand naira, abeg grin forkadict, egbon bawo ni now? grin

I just liked your post, with a plan to dig it up on the final day.
You don enter.
No edit am oh grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
Forwetinnah:

I really don't grin

smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
tonididdy:
ridiculous...

if we would all go out and vote for change this coming election, it be great.
its funny how BBA has turned to ''a country's achievement''.this is the problem with we youths of this days...we are easily deceived.

if the way we are campaigning for these HMS ,we put in same efforts into a forceful change for our countries...it'll be more lucrative cos its us building a future for us now and our children in the future.

this is just a show...the real reality is in our countries, the masses, the leaders. tayo winning will not do any change to the society. it doesn't tag Nigerians "SMART'' or "RESPECTED"...but winning wars and defeating poverty does tag us what we are so indirectly fighting for on this show.

we want the name NIGERIA to be respected at its mention not tayo...so fight Nigeria's battle and not one individuals battle.

this is a wake up call for me...hope it is for you too...I love to see a political development thread make a thousand plus pages until then I seize to be part of this nonlucrative efforts on BBA issues.

If It Is So Easy For You To Quit A Bloodless War Shey Na The Bloody Ones Of Elections And Territorial Control Na Hin You Go Fit Fight

Make We Open A Political Thread So U Can Pay The Usual Lip-service And If They Talk Say Make We Gather Money Match Against Corruption In GovermEnt Shey Na Ur Kind Go Fit Chest Bullet Pfft Talk Is Cheap, My Brother.

If You Won't Sacrifice No Block Those Who Are Willing To

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
Dannyxy:

this is my prediction, if I should get it right, a rich tayo fan should promise to buy me credit of two thousand naira, abeg grin forkadict, egbon bawo ni now? grin
I will buy you a 1500 credit if it happens but if it does not,you will buy me.....do we have a bet?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
spade:

I just liked you post, with a plan to dig it up on the final day.
You don enter.
No edit am oh grin

Guy U No Well HAHAHAHA grin Roflol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
geezprince:
Nah! Safari,u can't quit now. I know the game favours idris more at this stage,but u can't quit now, u are stronger than this. I knw you haven't quit yet. But you are beginning to lose that spark(motivation)
Even if tayo doesn't win,keep supporting as you have always been. Friends/fans don't give up on their teams/friends no mater how hard or difficult the situation gets.
"When the going gets tough,the tough gets going " it is well hun.

Where are the so called celebs Tayo has been hyping?? They better be putting a package together for him, since they can't motivate people to vote him..flooding their TLs with" vote Tayo", what difference does that make..anybody can do that

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
nagina:

I will buy you a 1500 credit if it happens but if it does not,you will buy me.....do we have a bet?
i accept the bet on dannyxy behalf... with a 7500 NGN card instead
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Ignorant Africans are not better than ignorant Europeans. Ignorance is the greatest enemy of mankind. Knowledge reigns supreme over nearly everone.
All I have ever wanted in my life is to be educated, especially by a beautiful woman wink.

All I was saying is that I could give two F*cks about what the Europeans think of or see us as. Who are they sef?
Doesn't mean we have to pretend we're all the same because that's how they view us.
We can acknowledge our differences and still be civil. I hate that "Europeans view us as etc etc etc." For some reason I find such statements irritating.

But I digress.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
nagina:

( yawns)

Stop picking fights. Behave. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
quantumphysics:
i accept the bet on dannyxy behalf... with a 7500 NGN card instead
Nope.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
nagina:

Nope.
grin... wetin hapun naa
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by geezprince(m): 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Where are the so called celebs Tayo has been hyping?? They better be putting a package together for him, since they can motivate people to vote him..flooding their TLs with" vote Tayo", what difference does that make..anybody can do that
that one no suppose be problem na. Lol! Tayo wl be fine.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
Eustachio:

Jekyll own be like frog voice. lipsrsealed

Ksslib:

Lol. I thought as much.

But Jekyll, fit sing am. I heard he has a good voice and leads his choice choir. Hehe

Ksslib:

Lol. He ll prove you wrong when he drops it tomorrow. Jekyll abi na pelebe(whatever it means) no fall hand.

And you, I ll soon decide what to do with that itsmodella Vn. grin

Goodnight mortals.

Yes, I lead my choice choir. Choice choir ko, choice prayer team ni.

Loooool, no call me pelebe again o. This boy! angry

Una two no dey loyal; Eustachio, you get squirrel voice. So, I sleep, una come dey discuss me, shey? undecided My voice deep like Vin Diesel own and I no fit sing. grin Ksslib dey talk like Hank Anuku.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by geezprince(m): 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
nagina:

Nope.
are you on twitter? If yes,what's ya handle pls?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
nagina:

After they are done striking you.
Since you refused to stop quotting me I've texted your various monikkers to Baba Adekunle, the most powerful medicine-man in the whole of remo-north, ogun state where I did my NYSC. Baba Adekunle owes me big time. I coached his son for waec and neco and the lad passed with good grades. He has promised to turn you into an 80 yr old overnight. By the way, don't come and start begging me o! Because I wont listen to ur pleas.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by geezprince(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
tosag:
Since you refused to stop quotting me I've texted your various monikkers to Baba Adekunle, the most powerful medicine-man in the whole of remo-north, ogun state where I did my NYSC. Baba Adekunle owes me big time. I coached his son for waec and neco and the lad passed with good grades. He has promised to turn you into an 80 yr old overnight. By the way, don't come and start begging me o? Because I wont listen to ur pleas.
LMAO. Oh boy!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
tosag:
Since you refused to stop quotting me I've texted your various monikkers to Baba Adekunle, the most powerful medicine-man in the whole of remo-north, ogun state where I did my NYSC. Baba Adekunle owes me big time. I coached his son for waec and neco and the lad passed with good grades. He has promised to turn you into an 80 yr old overnight. By the way, don't come and start begging me o? Because I wont listen to ur pleas.
Hahahahahahahahahaha an ant can beat his chest from morning to night but the lizard must still eat it. Fear is for the weak!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by DVintageMalkia: 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
Beverly was actually the preferred housemate for some days I recall...even before she got into the house she was already loved...but then that might be debatable so I will let that rest...

Dillish was a borite, true but a smart one at that...a really smart borite...do you think DIllish is really that way in real life...i can recall her oshiomole stories...chic played everyone using her looks and charms and that is one smart way to do it like I mentioned "its a man's world but the women who know their onions are always in control". Dillish knew her capabilities and her limit on a TV show so she played it well...she gave the sexy girl next door vibe while also using the I am an African woman who respects myself vibe. The lady closest to Dillish this season was Samantha but the gossips and manipulation just turned it sour for her...

You might disagree and that is fine but Ellah did play a good game earlier...not the way I would play it but it was working until...we know what happened...

Now onto your question...my dear I do not concur to the "Lilian is shameful" story and I still do not know where that comes from...Lily's crime was only being a contestant at the same time with Tayo who is a really strong character and showed the different dimensions to his personality very early in the show...If Tayo was Arthur and Lily was a Dillish...believe me she would still be on the show...that is the reality...

I actually replied based on the gender talk and never saw the lily is shameful question...

THEAMAKA:

For starters, Beverly was NEVER the preferred housemate, maybe only among your friends and a few other Nigerians, but not with the majority.

Here was the question:

As far as I'm concerned, Dillish was a BORITE, over-hyped and sold to Africans by Nigerians because of her good looks, famzing, and association with Melvin. That is how she clinched the money. The balance of good character and entertainment didn't come from her either.

Ellah was not the least bit entertaining. Her "man-hungry" antics were her only talking points this season. So she was entertaining when she was playing her game with a married man, KC Moore? Please don't mention Ellah either.

It's not whether Tayo was preferred or not, my grouse was why should someone say a vibrant Lily is "shameful" amongst all the ladies and should be sent home for it. I asked who provided "entertainment coupled with class" this season and he couldn't even answer the question. We all know the answer is NOBODY. And then these same folks have the audacity to COMPLAIN about this season.

But why am I even bothering myself anyway? After all, an adulterer carried the money home in Season 2, so I shouldn't expect too much from Africans.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
geezprince:
are you on twitter? If yes,what's ya handle pls?
Your assignment,find it!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by noxyify: 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
THEAMAKA:

Here was the question:

.gbam.some naijas can mistalk for me.if u call lily shameful,then what will u call lavenda,ellah,Mira?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
If macky 2 wins ROA dis week, den i will know his goons are something else. I am so certain he wn't win it though.
Mozambique/rwanda/uganda/namibia will eventually determines who wins dis shiit. Any housemate dat can get at least 2 of d four countries wuld win d money.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
Dannyxy:

correct

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
jjii:
Pls, what exactly did he say?

That he's tired of hearing his fellow housemates say certain countries are voting for them on regional basis, that viewers should vote for him because he's been entertaining from the onset and to give Akintoye a good reason why he wasn't there when he was born

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
Forwetinnah:

That he's tired of hearing his fellow housemates say certain countries are voting for them on regional basis, that viewers should vote for him because he's been entertaining from the onset and to give Akintoye a good reason why he wasn't there when he was born
Nice... very insightful of BaBa T

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
THEAMAKA:

All I was saying is that I could give two F*cks about what the Europeans think of or see us as. Who are they sef?
Doesn't mean we have to pretend we're all the same because that's how they view us.
We can acknowledge our differences and still be civil. I hate that "Europeans view us as etc etc etc." For some reason I find such statements irritating.

But I digress.
My emphasis is on "especially by a beautiful woman "
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by geezprince(m): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
nagina:

Your assignment,find it!
you can be sure,I already did maam. Re u going to tell me?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
shegxi:
If macky 2 wins ROA dis week, den i will know his goons are something else. I am so certain he wn't win it though.
Mozambique/rwanda/uganda/namibia will eventually determines who wins dis shiit. Any housemate dat can get at least 2 of d four countries wuld win d money.
I see idris winning three out of those four countries.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
Goitse proudly Rocking Tayo`s Tee with King Kong Botswana we appreciate the love Keep Voting Tayo#BBHOTSHOTS.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
The 3 suckers should give us another shower performance this evening o

(1) (2) (3) ... (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.