Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2258943 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mockteam: 11:14am On Dec 04, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

The slowpoke managed to get a degree from one of the top universities in S.A (infact, the whole of Africa), also rated one of the best in the world. The same slowpoke was schooling your boy in things that he should know already as a grown @ss man. Tayo's words were, "Man, how come you know so much stuff" or something along those lines.

If Nhlanhla seems like an slowpoke to you, maybe YOU aren't the brightest light bulb yourself, because anyone with two brain cells to rub together, can tell an intelligent person when they see one. So BOO YAH!!
Which SA University is rated as one of the best in the world? And which metric? The ones that matter? Abeg UCT and UP could not even push into top 500.

How bright is he? Speaking good English and watching a lot of discovery channel and having good enough memory to remember fact, does not intelligence make. Intelligence is about using knoweldge and information to solve problems. Many hard working touts, traders, hawkers without the slightest knoweldge of the English language can do that. IF you want to see intelligence in action, go to Nnewi or Aba in Nigeria and see what 'illiterates' are contributing in science and technology.
Abeg move jor

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:14am On Dec 04, 2014
Wyraciskyi:
Nuff Sed

Who's this Sefinatu? Why is she allowing some non-entities' words get to her? Those kind of insults hardly move me. Most of them are borne out of hate. Ignore them and they'll fade away.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 04, 2014
njokusboy:
Love matters
Yes it is you that I love.A hardworking guy who is not afraid to throw around some cash.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 04, 2014
GHKWAME1:
His name is @torgbe, who knows? you might get a roll in one of his home videos when you visit GH. grin

Oh, he's Ghanaian? Ayobaness! I love the angry type of Ghanaian men even more though grin He needs to get his gra gra on if he wants to see an actress of my calibre in one of his videos tongue

Shout out to my boy mrham for being sexy- shmexy lol.
Told me he's coming to the thread on Sunday. Hahaha. See you then, crude baby. Ha!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:18am On Dec 04, 2014
spade:
Please, someone should help me tell these clueless Nigerians to STOP hurling insults at Arthur for campaigning for Idris! You are MESSING YOURSELVES UP WITHOUT KNOWING IT!

Don't you realize you stand a greater chance of losing the Rwandese votes when you insult him? Who, in heavens name here, would proudly vote for a South African housemate after reading insults from South Africans to Tuface just for campaigning in favour of a Ghanaian?
Even if you were indifferent at first, would you stomach the nonsense?

I'm telling you, Tayo stands a greater chance of losing Rwanda with the idiiotic theatrics from you chaps on Twitter!

Nigerians need to do away with the inflated ego and understand that, if you want help, you must be HUMBLE.
Politely state why the housemate deserves the votes, and STOP insulting people who feel someone else deserves their votes.

Anyway, I hope you're all voting for Tayo sha!

This is same way the overzealous fans killed Melvin's game last year. After insulting Arthur, they'll expect the average Rwandese to not side with Arthur? Some people are just killing Tayo's game. Too many kids on FB.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 04, 2014
nagina:

Yes it is you that I love.A hardworking guy who is not afraid to throw around some cash.

tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 04, 2014
mockteam:

Which SA University is rated as one of the best in the world? And which metric? The ones that matter? Abeg UCT and UP could not even push into top 500.

How bright is he? Speaking good English and watching a lot of discovery channel and having good enough memory to remember fact, does not intelligence make. Intelligence is about using knoweldge and information to solve problems. Many hard working touts, traders, hawkers without the slightest knoweldge of the English language can do that. IF you want to see intelligence in action, go to Nnewi or Aba in Nigeria and see what 'illiterates' are contributing in science and technology.
Abeg move jor
Like seriously Nnewi guys are super rich.... Ibeto ,Ifeanyi ubah etc
If I can be ifeanyi uba's second wife ,I wouldn't mind dying and spending eternity in hell grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mockteam: 11:21am On Dec 04, 2014
MBtom:
Whoever thought u that a slowpoke is an slowpoke should be slapped. How can u compare Down syndrome with a slowpoke (someone who moves, acts or walks too slowly)? ... And yes nhlanhla is very intelligent, i love him 4 that because I admire intelligent guys! Please they are different.
Nhlanhla is not 'very' intelligent. He is just a guy who speaks good English, is analytical and has good memory. That is the problem with some Africans, If someone speaks 'colo' languages like English and French properly then they are intelligent. Based on that the guy shines as intelligent in that house, because to you he is surrounded by poorer English speakers who do not sit all day in front of the TV watching 'acient aliens' in Discovery channel because they have to hustle. PEople who by the way have applied greater intelligence in their daily lifes (e.g Wacky 2, Tayo, Butti) to move themselves into greener pastures.

I hate it when people equate intelligence with English speaking!
Have you ever heard Prof Lero Leeuw one of the biggest exports of Africa to NASA speak English? Well if you have you will say he is very dull.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 04, 2014
njokusboy:

tongue
Although you come from Enugu sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mockteam: 11:25am On Dec 04, 2014
safarigirl:
I want to correct some wrongs. 1) Ricco remains the youngest BBA winner, he was 21. 2) Idris has ALWAYS been seen as top 5 and winning material, it didn't start 2wks ago. We wanted Ell in that finale to thwart his chances is all 3) Remember in Allstars final week, Munya got cocky, attacking Uti and he said "I'm an elephant and you're just a rat". Idris had the same cockiness on Monday by going at Tayo and saying "You don't have your cheerleaders anymore, you're alone"....Idris, just like Munya, assumes he has already won so he's man enough to get in Tayo's face. Idris is MOS DEF our Munya. Tayo has NEVER assumed he's a winner, he stays humble, he thanks and appreciates fans, he knows he has flaws and so is thankful that people like him flaws and all. He's aware the show is regional and realises he can only change that by pleading and advocating for a cause. He's working on only HOPE, not CERTAINTY. So, Tayo is our Uti. I shall return to disgrace that mockteam fellow that said Tayo has no story. Ode!

Well at least you seem to be in better spirits grin
Note what I say, Tayo has NO STORY LINE. Idris may not be Munya but Tayo is mosdef no Uti. Mark my words

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 04, 2014
mockteam:

Nhlanhla is not 'very' intelligent. He is just a guy who speaks good English, is analytical and has good memory. That is the problem with some Africans, If someone speaks 'colo' languages like English and French properly then they are intelligent. Based on that the guy shines as intelligent in that house, because to you he is surrounded by poorer English speakers who do not sit all day in front of the TV watching 'acient aliens' in Discovery channel because they have to hustle. PEople who by the way have applied greater intelligence in their daily lifes (e.g Wacky 2, Tayo, Butti) to move themselves into greener pastures.

Have you ever heard Prof Lero Leeuw one of the biggest exports of Africa to NASA speak English? Well if you have you will say he is very dull.
Best English speakers in that house
Butterfly
Mambea
Kc Moore
Frankie
Permission
Mr 265
Ellah
Sheila
Luis
Mira
Can't find nhlanhla yet?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:27am On Dec 04, 2014
sandijey:
Because of two people on this thread I stopped coming here. They are just dampening my spirit. But I am glad that a lot of us are still voting. I just don't want to believe this two idiots are Nigerians. If they are? They are stupid Nigerians. I really don't see the difference between tayo and keegan. Yet keegan won.

They are trying to act fair but all I see are idiots who are seeking for notice by being the different one or to score cheap points and popularity. I see them wanting to be the one to say" I told u so" just to brush up their ego and relevance on a faceless forum.

Trying to be fair doesn't mean u would bring your fellow compatriot down. So far he is in that game, nobody should give up. Tayo was not perfect neither was idris. How can u say u are fair and then feel idris should win. The tenacity u use in destroying tayo is not being used to destroy idris yet u think u are fair or you're making sense. I beg everybody on this thread. You no who this idiots are. My advise is to ignore their taunts and pessimism. If possible don't quote them anymore. Act like they are not here and Just vote. Whether tayo wins or looses. Just keep voting. Do not allow anybody play tayo down. This as$holes might not even be Nigerians. Just keep voting. Tayo's chances are as high as idris and macky2 . Do not give up. Just as we are unsure about rwanda and Mozambique vote, Tanzania is unsure of getting rwanda and uganda vote. So keep voting.

As it is. The game is not sure for tayo, idris or macky2. The only person that am sure might have no vote is Jj. Other housemates might have 2 votes including mambea. Just keep voting tayo.

What manner of crappy write up is this Throwing expletives all over the place without mentioning names and no quotes. You got isuues with anyone on here, the least you could do is to man up and stand up to the person. This is cowardice in its purest form. WTF

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 04, 2014
forkadict:

What manner of crappy write up is this Throwing expletives all over the place without mentioning names and no quotes. You got isuues with anyone on here, the least you could do is to man up and stand up to the person. This is cowardice in its purest form. WTF
Kikikikkikikiki
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 04, 2014
mockteam:

Abeg move jor

Le yawn. Befriend Google. Yeesh. I never said South African universities were in the top ten or whatever, but the fact is, they feature when you list best univesities world wide. Top million or whatever, I don't care, they're in there & that's 100% F-A-C-T. Let your fingertips do the searching. Less yada yada, more click click.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mockteam: 11:30am On Dec 04, 2014
safarigirl:
Tayo has no story. So says mockteam, but Idris has one? First off, what makes a story? Characters, plot, emotions, suspense. What makes a lead character? A lead character must have....well, CHARACTER. The perfect male lead is one who is assertive, abrasive, strong, smart, intuitive, sometimes aggressive. His harmatia(tragic flaw) could be his temper, his inability to use logic over emotions etc. He MUST have one or many ANTAGONIST(S)- Tayo is the only HM with antagonists. Yes, it's okay to be predictable, afterall we all knew that Andre and Lola would fight and make-up and fight again, swear off each other, make up again and keep going in that circle (MY HEART BEATS FOR LOLA). We all knew Idris would jump in Ella's bed after professing his love to Goitse, isn't that predictable? Where is his suspense? Moving on...The lead character must be able to draw out emotions from viewers, you should laugh with the protagonist, cry with the antagonist, get angry at the protagonist, as in so angry you wish you could slap him. At some points you feel his pain and wish you could hug him. When he confronts rivals, you cheer him on. You hope things get better for him at certain points, but you have it in mind that it could be worse.....THIS IS NOT TAYO'S STORY. Just a synopsis, I want everyone to know what a STORY is before I tell you Tayo's story. It will come later in the day hopefully
Listen here woman, a story must have a bleeping plot! You are defining characters, so what is the plot? At least Idris has a bleephing plot albeit a ridiculous one. He had three ladies who represented three different things to him. One a friend, one a love interest and one a possible booty call. The plot? Weaving us through each of these relationships and having us guess as to whether the friend (Sam) was now becoming something more? How far he could go with Goitse to get her to fall in love with him and how he strung Ella (the booty call) along etc.
That is a plot!
Please dont even joke with me here on semantics and concepts that have to do with theatre and film... YOU DONT KNOW ME grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 04, 2014
forkadict:

I did not need to type names cus Ediots no themselves and I waited patiently for them to quote me and they did. Shame I never new u would fall under the ediot category.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 11:32am On Dec 04, 2014
mockteam:

She Was Even Implying That Nigerians Are Not Very Bright... Me I Don Talk Say I Go Dey Ignore Am...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:32am On Dec 04, 2014
sholay2011:

I am a Nigerian.

And I ain't an idio.t, thanks.

Why you dey answer the blooooody coward?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by torgbe(m): 11:32am On Dec 04, 2014
GHKWAME1:
His name is @torgbe, who knows? you might get a roll in one of his home videos when you visit GH. grin
Kwame be careful oo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mockteam: 11:33am On Dec 04, 2014
nagina:

Best English speakers in that house
Butterfly
Mambea
Kc Moore
Frankie
Permission
Mr 265
Ellah
Sheila
Luis
Mira
Can't find nhlanhla yet?

naaa Nlanhla has very good grammar and diction trust me. But except he wants to become a TV presenter or act in a few movies, that means duck sh***t!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:34am On Dec 04, 2014
sandijey:

I did not need to type names cus Ediots no themselves and I waited patiently for them to quote me and they did. Shame I never new u would fall under the ediot category.

STFU. Idio.t

OK you mentioned 2 and three people responded. Doesn't that make you look like a foooool that you truly are??

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 11:34am On Dec 04, 2014
spade:
Please, someone should help me tell these clueless Nigerians to STOP hurling insults at Arthur for campaigning for Idris! You are MESSING YOURSELVES UP WITHOUT KNOWING IT!

Don't you realize you stand a greater chance of losing the Rwandese votes when you insult him? Who, in heavens name here, would proudly vote for a South African housemate if they read insults from South Africans to Tuface just for campaigning in favour of a Ghanaian?
Even if you were indifferent at first, would you stomach the nonsense?

I'm telling you, Tayo stands a greater chance of losing Rwanda with the idiiotic theatrics from you chaps on Twitter!

Nigerians need to do away with the inflated ego and understand that, if you want help, you must be HUMBLE.
Politely state why the housemate deserves the votes, and STOP insulting people who feel someone else deserves their votes.

Anyway, I hope you're all voting for Tayo sha!
People are insulting Arthur because he insulted Nigerians, d guy has deleted the tweets so you wont see it on his tl. i think some people munched it though
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 04, 2014
nagina:

Although you come from Enugu sad

Owk
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2014
mockteam:

Listen here woman, a story must have a bleeping plot! You are defining characters, so what is the plot? At least Idris has a bleephing plot albeit a ridiculous one. He had three ladies who represented three different things to him. One a friend, one a love interest and one a possible booty call. The plot? Weaving us through each of these relationships and having us guess as to whether the friend (Sam) was now becoming something more? How far he could go with Goitse to get her to fall in love with him and how he strung Ella (the booty call) along etc.
That is a plot!
Please dont even joke with me here on semantics and concepts that have to do with theatre and film... YOU DONT KNOW ME grin
Hahahahahaha.......I love you!
You handled this like a boss.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2014
UCT ranks @ 136 & 145 worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 04, 2014
forkadict:

STFU. Idio.t

OK you mentioned 2 and three people responded. Doesn't that make you look like a foooool that you truly are??
Forky,he ain't worth it......pay the thing no mind.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:37am On Dec 04, 2014
mockteam:

oh boy,
I have not given more than 14 likes since I joined n.l, you will make my 15th liked, the way people equate intelligence, intellectual prowess to "English speaking" is so funny, Nigerians are so fund of it.
someone makes a post lacking depth and insight, but uses big big grammar to mask his mediocre intelligence, you will see how nairalanders will start clapping, I am tired of talking about it.

intelligence does equate been able to express your self in a particular language...

when will Africans get it?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mockteam: 11:38am On Dec 04, 2014
DVintageMalkia:
Saved Vimbai? No she ended up saving no one as she put herself up...cant forget her words to biggie that day...something like "biggie Bleep it, put me up"...that girl is a legend and the only real G to have won it...those were the days jo...

yeah you right. Everyone in Africa believed it was now her opportunity to punish Vimbai whom she had serious clashes with... thanks for the correction. YEah she remains my altime favourite player. NOW that is INTELLIGENT game playing. Not Nhlanhla who spent his whole days in this game as a viewer. He was a flipping spectator in his own game. The game played him from the beginning as he refused to play the game.
Sorry ass Mo Fo will walk outta there like he came in... A BBA fan.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 04, 2014
njokusboy:

Owk
Lol that was actually a guess.....was I right?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:39am On Dec 04, 2014
Belovedd:

People are insulting Arthur because he insulted Nigerians, d guy has deleted the tweets so you wont see it on his tl. i think some people munched it though

It STILL doesn't matter.
Nigerians were insulting him yesterday.
I say we finish with the task of the week before worrying about minor issues.
This is a distraction we can't afford to entertain right now.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mockteam: 11:39am On Dec 04, 2014
Dannyxy:
oh boy,
I have not given more than 14 likes since I joined n.l, you will make my 15th liked, the way people equate intelligence, intellectual prowess to "English speaking" is so funny, Nigerians are so fund of it.
someone makes a post lacking depth and insight, but uses big big grammar to mask his mediocre intelligence, you will see how nairalanders will start clapping, I am tired of talking about it.

intelligence does equate been able to express your self in a particular language...

when will Africans get it?
They won't... ever heard of Fela... ever heard of colo mentality?
There you have it.
Thanks bru
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 11:40am On Dec 04, 2014
nagina:

I used to love labelledame but no more she has lost the plot.
LOL I still love u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.