Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,387 members, 7,850,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2263840 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 11:41am On Dec 04, 2014
@TheAmaka where are you?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 04, 2014
mockteam:

Listen here woman, a story must have a bleeping plot! You are defining characters, so what is the plot? At least Idris has a bleephing plot albeit a ridiculous one. He had three ladies who represented three different things to him. One a friend, one a love interest and one a possible booty call. The plot? Weaving us through each of these relationships and having us guess as to whether the friend (Sam) was now becoming something more? How far he could go with Goitse to get her to fall in love with him and how he strung Ella (the booty call) along etc.
That is a plot!
Please dont even joke with me here on semantics and concepts that have to do with theatre and film... YOU DONT KNOW ME grin

Lolzzz, what won't someone read here....
Oshey oh, movie director...
This is a reality show...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 04, 2014
forkadict:

STFU. Idio.t

OK you mentioned 2 and three people responded. Doesn't that make you look like a foooool that you truly are??

You just made everybody no that u are truly an ediot. U have replaced shollay. Shollay showed me he is not an ediot. You are actually the idiot number 2 right now. So I am right.

Meanwhile there might be other Ediots who are hiding, I await u and I shall crown u ediot number 3.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:42am On Dec 04, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

I love you stacks smiley

You, Nagina, Spade, Sholay, Forwetinnah & several others whose names I can't remember because of bad memory, are my favourite posters. Don't reply because it'll make me feel uncomfortable lol.

Ochon is like my little brother. I love that long winded elf grin

Ochon, is it true that even I am taller than you tongue? I thought you said you were as tall as the Great Kali cheesy

kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mockteam: 11:44am On Dec 04, 2014
ShortPistolZA:
UCT ranks @ 136 & 145 worldwide.
Madam, if I am correct you seem to be a librarian, and I think that you should know better. University rankings are undertaken by many organisations worldwide, some are in the US, Germany and China. There are metrics that are accredited by the Department of Higher Education in SA. Please which one are you using?
Do worry go fast and google it...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 11:45am On Dec 04, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Oh, he's Ghanaian? Ayobaness! I love the angry type of Ghanaian men even more though grin He needs to get his gra gra on if he wants to see an actress of my calibre in one of his videos tongue

Shout out to my boy mrham for being sexy- shmexy lol.
Told me he's coming to the thread on Sunday. Hahaha. See you then, crude baby. Ha!

Yes he is, and he is from Elikems tribe judging by his username, same tribe as JJ Rawlings(Brave people)…
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2014
GHKWAME1:
@TheAmaka where are you?

Wassup
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mockteam: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2014
njokusboy:

Lolzzz, what won't someone read here....
Oshey oh, movie director...
This is a reality show...

Thanks you my boy...
Why do you watch movies then? Why do you think reality TV has become one of the biggest money makers in show business? The same way a great movie grips you, is the same antidote that is applied to reality TV. Except it is a game show. If it is a reality show, bru, story line is important. I only replied this because someone what trying to chance me here... otherwise I no get the energy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2014
labelledame:
LOL I still love u
You are falling my hand....how can a fellow hunter now say my legs resemble that of an antelope.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mockteam: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2014
nagina:

Like seriously Nnewi guys are super rich.... Ibeto ,Ifeanyi ubah etc
If I can be ifeanyi uba's second wife ,I wouldn't mind dying and spending eternity in hell grin grin grin
Of course, who began assembling luxury buses in 9ja?
Who manufacture the first locally produced vehicles spare parts e.g lights, wind shield wipers from the late 70s?
yes o
Aba Nko? Make we no even start there.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:51am On Dec 04, 2014
nagina:

No one is really certain about uti's sexuality.

LOL! Uti and Alex Ekubo broke up, right?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2014
THEAMAKA:

Wassup
Are you protesting?

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:53am On Dec 04, 2014
mockteam:

Nhlanhla is not 'very' intelligent. He is just a guy who speaks good English, is analytical and has good memory. That is the problem with some Africans, If someone speaks 'colo' languages like English and French properly then they are intelligent. Based on that the guy shines as intelligent in that house, because to you he is surrounded by poorer English speakers who do not sit all day in front of the TV watching 'acient aliens' in Discovery channel because they have to hustle. PEople who by the way have applied greater intelligence in their daily lifes (e.g Wacky 2, Tayo, Butti) to move themselves into greener pastures.

I hate it when people equate intelligence with English speaking!
Have you ever heard Prof Lero Leeuw one of the biggest exports of Africa to NASA speak English? Well if you have you will say he is very dull.

The most intelligent this season to me has been JJ ( that's why he's such an itk)
Most gifted Permutations( quite intelligent too)
The ALARIWO 1 of BBA this season, no doubt Tayo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 04, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

She Was Even Implying That Nigerians Are Not Very Bright... Me I Don Talk Say I Go Dey Ignore Am...

Untruth! I who defended Nigerian women from your fellow chauvinistic Nigerian man when he called them eejits. The words I used were " SOME people here don't seem to know much about anything". And I'm still sticking to it. I will NEVER EVER generalise people because I meet people from all walks of life on a daily basis, some smart & some not so smart so don't try twisting my words by ASSuming shyt. If you don't understand say "huh?" & I'll gladly pull out my hand puppets, crayons...anything to help me convey a clearer message. I know that sometimes words get lost in translation so don't be shy to halla at me when you don't get what I'm trying to say. Leftie & Righty, my hand puppets are on standby for such emergencies. K?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mockteam: 11:56am On Dec 04, 2014
nagina:

Gbam, but if he loves kissing women with tom-tom in his mouth (he said o not I) but abhores sex because of transference of demons... I will only say he is waiting for the right 'one'
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2014
THEAMAKA:

LOL! Uti and Alex Ekubo broke up, right?
Lol yes they did......he now has a very hot PR guy ....they live together too grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2014
Eustachio:

And TBH, Sholay2011 doesn't deserve the insult. I know him, he doesn't run down Tayo or other HMs. I even run down other HMs occasionally. Last year when Dillish won, he didn't taunt us. He rejoiced with Lansguy69 and SOM, and left that thread a day or two, later. He had the chance to gloat, but he didn't. Just because Sholay prefers Idris doesn't mean he's a hater. He's defending Idris same way we're defending Tayo. I know a hater when I see one.

Anyway, make the fire rage on. Bro eros, no ban anybody o. gringrin
An hater is one who jumped from Ellah to Idris with a speed greater than that of light. Sholay2011 is definitely not an hater.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Are you protesting?

Wow.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 04, 2014
Forwetinnah:

The most intelligent this season to me has been JJ ( that's why he's such an itk)
Most gifted Permutations( quite intelligent too)
The ALARIWO 1 of BBA this season, no doubt Tayo
I will say idris is the most intelligent .
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
Behold, the "insults" against Nigeria!

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mockteam: 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Untruth! I who defended Nigerian women from your fellow chauvinistic Nigerian man when he called them eejits. The words I used were " SOME people here don't seem to know much about anything". And I'm still sticking to it. I will NEVER EVER generalise people because I meet people from all walks of life on a daily basis, some smart & some not so smart so don't try twisting my words by ASSuming shyt. If you don't understand say "huh?" & I'll gladly pull out my hand puppets, crayons...anything to help me convey a clearer message. I know that sometimes words get lost in translation so don't be shy to halla at me when you don't get what I'm trying to say. Leftie & Righty, my hand puppets are on standby for such emergencies. K?
please o how do you know someone is smart or not smart when you meet them?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
nagina:

Uti isn't gay...i think he prefers older women though.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
GHKWAME1:

Yes he is, and he is from Elikems tribe judging by his username, same tribe as JJ Rawlings(Brave people)…

Niiice. Must be in Elikem's tribe to have a hot nut over older women hey *smirks* What's Asamoah's tribe? Gyan, I mean. He's like my ultimate Ghanaian crush. Shivers.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mockteam: 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
spade:
Behold, the "insults" against Nigeria!

Una lucky, azzin with only 2 retweets...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
mockteam:

Nhlanhla is not 'very' intelligent. He is just a guy who speaks good English, is analytical and has good memory. That is the problem with some Africans, If someone speaks 'colo' languages like English and French properly then they are intelligent. Based on that the guy shines as intelligent in that house, because to you he is surrounded by poorer English speakers who do not sit all day in front of the TV watching 'acient aliens' in Discovery channel because they have to hustle. PEople who by the way have applied greater intelligence in their daily lifes (e.g Wacky 2, Tayo, Butti) to move themselves into greener pastures.

I hate it when people equate intelligence with English speaking!
Have you ever heard Prof Lero Leeuw one of the biggest exports of Africa to NASA speak English? Well if you have you will say he is very dull. Who's talking about nhlanhla's English? I didn't even notice that... U said it itself that he's analytical and got a good memory, so what then is intelligence? Reading books and passing exams? That isn't it 4 me. Please try 2 knw what intelligence means
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
mockteam:

please o how do you know someone is smart or not smart when you meet them?

There's something called talking. You know, that thing you do when you move your lips & words come out. Now that's what I measure people by. Not the size of their skulls or whatever. Only WORDS.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
alekside:
An hater is one who jumped from Ellah to Idris with a speed greater than that of light. Sholay2011 is definitely not an hater.
Who is that shameless person that did that?
Hope is not that troublesome girl decanta?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
mockteam:

Madam, if I am correct you seem to be a librarian, and I think that you should know better. University rankings are undertaken by many organisations worldwide, some are in the US, Germany and China. There are metrics that are accredited by the Department of Higher Education in SA. Please which one are you using?
Do worry go fast and google it...

You google it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
Forwetinnah:

kiss

my love smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
Eustachio:

This is same way the overzealous fans killed Melvin's game last year. After insulting Arthur, they'll expect the average Rwandese to not side with Arthur? Some people are just killing Tayo's game. Too many kids on FB.
The greatest problem we have right now is this availabity of facebook and twitter to every tom, dick and harry. Its sad.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
forkadict:

STFU. Idio.t

OK you mentioned 2 and three people responded. Doesn't that make you look like a foooool that you truly are??

Fork don't use expletives please. I don't want to miss you on this thread. The last time you were banned, everyone felt your absence. Sunday is few days away, after the eviction show, you can say anything you wanna say. Please argue without harsh words. I don't want to see you get banned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mockteam: 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
nagina:

I will say idris is the most intelligent .
Actually Tayo is the most intelligent. Intelligent people are curious and not ashamed to get information. He is always asking for clarification if he does not understand. Without ADD Tayo would have had a good scientist disposition, he may not know anything about everything, but what he knows, he knows very well. That guy knows the modelling industry very well, he targetted it, researched it properly and began to make his move, identifying potential usable information (science fit refer to this as constructs), dissecting them, targeting the potential drivers(this fit be the scientific model), trapping them and using them to his benefit.

he cannot speak 'queens' English, he is emotional and erratic in lashing out, but that guy is no fool when it comes to focusing his goals.
But this no mean say i think he is winning o
I still maintain IDris

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.