Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2253676 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by newspapers: 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
Bigup to Idris, you made us proud. Saw the winning tread on http://www.divanaija.com.ng/bba-hotshots-2014-winner-idris-tanzania/ and was like yeh, but i guess Tayo was more eligible to win... Jus Saying... grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Horizona001(m): 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
Team Idris all the way....... Idris is a complete package....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
I was Here 2014 grin

I wish all Tayo Lovers the best Life has to offer, Team we are Rational, you know yourselves, I still wish you guys all the best, Team Decanta (Ndi Haters) I wish you guys the best too cheesy grin

It's been a wonderful game, I hope to meet each and every one of you come next year cheesy

Goodnight y'all.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
My fellow silent readers.... What's next for us?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
olegunner:

Kevin is based in abuja......hez wife...d lady 4rm tanzania recently gave birth....2nd or 3rd child. Nt sure buh iknw its nt d first sha
Mnet crew and Biggie, should recongnise past winners before BBA All Stars once in a while. They just went into Abayance after winning. Not cool.
Its only Karen and Uti i see still familarizes with mnet.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dannyxy:
I actually wish, from the depth of my heart wish that Nigeria could forget this show, this is not an outbursts or anything, we should forget about this show, bba has served it purpose, it doesn't unite Africa anymore, it separates us, that biggie did not have the mind to evict tayo the normal way, he had to let him walk like a champion to the stage says a lot, for what bba represent, you will be dishonest if you say tayo was not the hotshot, this show is emotionally drenching, I have decided that from now on I will be indifferent about it.
Nigerians, honest truth, if this show continues, Nigeria is not winning nothing in the next five seasons, they will keep taking our reps to the finals, raise our expectations, then dash it, I said it at the beginning of the show, but I let biggie fool me again, if you like say this is the rant of a loser, but I know what I am saying, I think its about time we become indifferent about this show, lets stop taking it so serious, it should be another one of those "shows".
Hey, take heart Daniel.
Thing is, Nigerians take BBA far more seriously than other countries.
Reminding me of Kenyans with tribal presidential elections.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by beebee1777: 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ksslib:
Akintoye a...k...a Ajani the Lion the Slayer. We tried our best but couldn't give the the ultimate prize. But hey, youre not a failure, never will. Rather you should be proud that despite coming from a region thats at the disadvantage number wise, you watched your haters leave one by one and still made it to the final 2. Thats something to be proud of brah. And always remember that on a fair ground, Idris has no chance whatsoever against you. Youre a Lion, hes an erm erm native rabbit.

Honestly, at first, I never thought you stood a chance, not cos you didnt have what it takes but cos you were at the disadvantage region wise. Then gradually you began to scale through, week by week ,and when you finally made it to the final, I was very happy for you. I knew the chance was verrrrry tight but i was still optimistic and deep down, i thought and hoped you ll win but alas, like they say--------- we cannot always get everything we want.

Did I regret voting you? Hell no. You remain and will always remain the ultimate Hotshot. Are they maddd!! Hehe. They must be madddd...

And I saw something on stage---- the whole housemates(excluding 3 or so) were very happy not cos Idris won but cos you lost. You were looking like a grass in the midst of wild bushes not until Esther....a...k....Ata wewe(God bless her soul) came and hugged you, kept famzing you.. Awww. I was so moved. That was my highlight of the night. And despite my disappointment concerning your loss, I just found myself smiling.

Youre star and will always remain one. This is just step in the right direction. Go home with your head held high. Go home and make love to that woman you respected so much by avoiding other women durinģ the whole duration of the show. Go home and pinch those tiny cheeks of Toye junior.

I wont lie, you ll def feel the pain of loosing, but you lll be surprised at how time heals quickly. At the opportunities that ll be waiting to be explored.

Over seas
Over Land
Over mountains and the sky
I ll be brave
And I ll be strong
Am an African boy..
Tadada

Soja go soja come, Barack remain the same. Life must go on.

It has been a journey.

## officially sips the very last of Tayo water##
Awww! You almost made me cry. I felt for him not cos he lost but because it felt like they were happy he lost. I will always support him cos he's a 9ja boy. God bless you Tayo. Keep your head up

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
Lilian's face though cheesy

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by boljamogun(m): 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
dhammyg:
U GUYS SHOULD NOT FALL FOR WHAT BOLAJI POSTED.CHECK ALL THE BBA SITES.THEY HAVEN'T POSTED HOW AFRICA VOTED SO WHERE DID HE GET HIS OWN FROM.BY THE WAY DO U REALLY THINK GHANA WILL SACRIFICE MAMBEA FOR TAYO.undecided!!!!!!;;;;;;;

How Africa Voted: FINALE

One housemate (Idris) got 4 countries and was announced the Winner, whilst Macky2 and Tayo each got 3 countries.Nhlanhla got 2 whilst both Jj and Sipe got 1 country vote each. Whilst Butterphly and Mam'bea received no country vote.

This is how Africa Voted

IDris ,Tanzania,Uganda, Kenya and Rwanda

Tayo: Nigeria ,Ghana and Mozambique

Macky2: Zambia, Namibia and ROA

Nhlanhla: SA and Botswana

JJ: Zimbabwe

Sipe: Malawi

Butterphly: No country

Mam'bea: No country

Source: https://www.facebook.com/BBAHotshots
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shezy(f): 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
THEAMAKA:

Please dont mention me.

Have I said "I told you so" on this thread yet? Abeg
i said ''IF'' so why geting angry you no sabi play?nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
shezy:
i said ''IF'' so why geting angry you no sabi play?nawa ooo

Ok sorry ooo cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
Eustachio:
Safarigirl, anywhere you are, whether as a guest or not, I want you to know I admire your fighting spirit. You ain't perfect, so are we.

Don't let the gloating get to you. If Tayo gets to know you, he'll be proud of the work you put out for him. You did your best, but regionalism couldn't crown your efforts and perseverance with the moola. Cheer up Saf, we didn't let Tayo down.

My advice: always leave room for doubts in future, and always be realistic. With that, you will go far. Thanks for your contributions on this thread, and I hope we can do this next year.

I'm out y'all. cool

Co-signed!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Yungwhy(m): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
beebee1777:

I'm a Nigerian and not gonna pretend like Tayo represented us well when he didn't. This is 2014 not 1972. Women's rights and equality should come to the forefront. He has no respect for women, I wouldn't be surprised if he hits a woman if he feels disrespectful. All that nonsense about "im from a 200 million people country ". He's just not wise. He lost it too much, lots of anger problems. Just wasn't a good look for him
STFU and stop this Woman right thingy, wasn't it the same Tayo some people plotted to poison. Where were the Women Organisations to protect the Child of a WOMAN... You think if they were outside they wouldn't do something worse than pouring urine into his drink... Even though Tayo is ma namesake, I don't find some of his behaviours justifiable.. But where the people talk'n BS 'bout his utterances when some F'cked up suckers were plotting against him
Fot the fact that I don't like Negative Utterances.... Those 'Women Organisation' went so low in protecting a Woman, exposing a Woman's child to danger

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by manova(m): 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
Guys I was not going to say this but I have to and will probably make a lot of enemies. Tayo was the entertainment but idris will be a better representative of the BB franchise. He's d package. Biggie gave it to him not Africa
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ochon, ksslib and spade una don dissapear cos I demand for pinshure abi...issorai sad

Well I'm happy this show is finally over...goes back to normal sleeping time and to all the good friends I made here I'm gonna follow y'all with my main moniker grin grin

Yes ochon and spade(the resident CID) you both were right...I got over 150 followers with that moniker so I wasn't finding it cool when I comment on bba thread and my followers(including those I know in real life) will be like "so u watch that demonic show " and lots of other criticizing comments and decided to create this and have my fun without being judged, and lastly I'm a reality show freak but bba is not worth my time the hatred is outta of this world...bye and stay blessed y'all!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shalomp: 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
[quote author=Ksslib post=28681335]Akintoye a...k...a Ajani the Lion the Slayer. We tried our best but couldn't give the the ultimate prize. But hey, youre not a failure, never will. Rather you should be proud that despite coming from a region thats at the disadvantage number wise, you watched your haters leave one by one and still made it to the final 2. Thats something to be proud of brah. And always remember that on a fair ground, Idris has no chance whatsoever against you. Youre a Lion, hes an erm erm native rabbit.

Honestly, at first, I never thought you stood a chance, not cos you didnt have what it takes but cos you were at the disadvantage region wise. Then gradually you began to scale through, week by week ,and when you finally made it to the final, I was very happy for you. I knew the chance was verrrrry tight but i was still optimistic and deep down, i thought and hoped you ll win but alas, like they say--------- we cannot always get everything we want.

Did I regret voting you? Hell no. You remain and will always remain the ultimate Hotshot. Are they maddd!! Hehe. They must be madddd...

And I saw something on stage---- the whole housemates(excluding 3 or so) were very happy not cos Idris won but cos you lost. You were looking like a grass in the midst of wild bushes not until Esther....a...k....Ata wewe(God bless her soul) came and hugged you, kept famzing you.. Awww. I was so moved. That was my highlight of the night. And despite my disappointment concerning your loss, I just found myself smiling.

Youre star and will always remain one. This is just step in the right direction. Go home with your head held high. Go home and make love to that woman you respected so much by avoiding other women durinģ the whole duration of the show. Go home and pinch those tiny cheeks of Toye junior.

I wont lie, you ll def feel the pain of loosing, but you lll be surprised at how time heals quickly. At the opportunities that ll be waiting to be explored.

Over seas
Over Land
Over mountains and the sky
I ll be brave
And I ll be strong
Am an African boy..
Tadada

Soja go soja come, Barack remain the same. Life must go on.

It has been a journey.

## officially sips the very last of Tayo water##[/quot
Chai! I am touched. you said it all....the gang up was something else, yet he pulled through

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
THEAMAKA:
[size=16pt]GHEN GHEN![/size]

For those of you complaining about "equal number of slots," I'm sorry to inform you that such actions WILL NOT curb regional voting. Of what benefit is adding West African slots? If there is a final 5, it'll still come down to who is the last standing person in their region. (For example: 2 WA, 2 EA, 1 SADC) and the SADC person wins, no?

The solution is to change the voting system entirely. Spade's suggestion of percentage voting is the best option. No need adding a bunch of WA slots that Nigerians would most likely want to use at their disposal anyway. Rewind to BBA The Chase with the Eilkem-SL vote in the final; Folks wanted Elikem gone to have all the WA votes for Melvin. I ask again, what will adding slots really do to curb regionalism? NOT A DAMN THING.

Only reason Sierra Leone didn't come this season is because of the Ebola crisis plaguing the country.

If such slots should be added in WA, I only see Cameroon being useful.

Co-signed!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
boljamogun:

How Africa Voted: FINALE

One housemate (Idris) got 4 countries and was announced the Winner, whilst Macky2 and Tayo each got 3 countries.Nhlanhla got 2 whilst both Jj and Sipe got 1 country vote each. Whilst Butterphly and Mam'bea received no country vote.

This is how Africa Voted

IDris ,Tanzania,Uganda, Kenya and Rwanda

Tayo: Nigeria ,Ghana and Mozambique

Macky2: Zambia, Namibia and ROA

Nhlanhla: SA and Botswana

JJ: Zimbabwe

Sipe: Malawi

Butterphly: No country

Mam'bea: No country

Source: https://www.facebook.com/BBAHotshots
DUDE THIS IS NOT THEIR REAL FB PAGE.GO AND CHECK FACEBOOK THEIR ORIGINAL ACCOUNT HAS 1.8 MILLION LIKES.ALSO CHECK THEIR BBA TWITTER PAGE AND WEBSITE.NO SUCH THING HAS BEEN POSTED.

QUIT SPREADING FALSE INFOangryangry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
THEAMAKA:

This is the reason why "country votes" should be scrapped and voting based on percentage should be introduced.
Even if Tayo (for example) won the overall highest percentages across Africa, someone that only won the percentage in four countries would carry the money? It's really not fair, like really.

The organizers of this show need to seriously look into this. Either that, or cancel the show all together.

BBA HAS RUN ITS COURSE
Sure.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
But why is it taking so long to release how africa voted? Biggie ain't loyal.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
I finally managed 2upload a pic after several attempts...will be going down in 5mins tho...sleep don dey. come grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
beebee1777:

No I wouldn't. I still gave my 100 votes to Tayo. It was just the right thing to do,i think. But I'm not that sad he didn't win cos I didn't expect him to. I was hoping he would win but I just knew in my heart he wouldn't. If he had been humble and handled his fights with a lot more finesse, I bet you Rwanda or ROA would have voted for him.
I doubt they would have voted for him on those grounds. Like I've mentioned here before, Richard the adulterer won BBA Season 2. He was a gross fellow, lacked finesse and always insulted his mistress in the house. People still voted for him regardless.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ok, i dont believe Macky2 won ROA. Story for the gods
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olagreat: 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
Congratulation to idris and likewise tayo'tayo ws a great guy jst that he lost it at point of hs characte`i voted fr him all bc hes nigerian I wish u gud luck in all ya ways`its nice bin part of ds thread u guys r all wonderful`see u guys nxt year by Gods grace God blez u alllllllllllll
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
It's curtains for me as far as BBA is concerned. This show is a sham. Instead of uniting Africa, its splitting it along regional lines and this not good. Congrats to Idris and to Tayo , I say a big welldone. Greater thing awaits you in life. Richard won BBA where is he today? Look at Vimbai and Nick the Kenyan. They didn't win but both are doing well today.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
Kwasiasem! I see the Ghanaians have taken over the rants from the Nigerians on twitter, what did they think will happen when most of them were campaigning for both Tayo and Mam B. Rubbish, anyway screenshot of the results from Riggies site, or I slap someone tonight.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2014

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tunbebes(f): 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
Iphie25....how far with d pinshure upload nah?I'm waiting sweery. Spade sup nah? Waxdude where u @?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by noxyify: 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
Horizona001:
Team Idris all the way....... Idris is a complete package....
yes ooo.i love dat.am so happy tonight.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ksslib:
Wow!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
beebee1777:

I'm a Nigerian and don't share your sentiments. Tayo was very entertaining but this show,if you haven't noticed isn't only about entertainment. We judge people's character and Tayo had a very bad one. His arrogance is beyond me. I know if he wins,he might never change and he'll become more arrogant. Maybe this is God's way of humbling him,he sure needs it

Wait! Character get double definition abi wetin? Show wey peeps dey hustle to see babe wey dem go kpansh or booobz and bombom wey dey baff? undecided I dongerrit! undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
GoodGirl2:
Sure.
The closest country to Nigeria in population in Africa is half our population. People will always complain about Nigeria's population advantage. Balancing the regional representation is a better solution.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.