Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2251538 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by beebee1777: 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
I knew Idris was gonna win. Tayo spoilt his own game. The way he spoke to people and his arrogance was unparalleled. Tayo actually thought he had won. Idris dressed like he knew he was gonna win and Tayo, not so much. I was still rooting for Tayo cos he's a Nigerian. I hope this experience humbles him and makes him a better person. He needs an attitude change asap. Goodluck Tayo

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
I guess another factor in determining the winner is the way you dress on the finale.Idris was looking like a winner.perhaps that is why luclay didn't win lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
GoodGirl2:
I thought the winner has always been pre-planned? undecided
Good question. We all love consistency.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
Drahmah:
Who see am?

Ehen, bros... its true oh, wia your own? I dey wait...sharply pls
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by KingTom(m): 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
NickiRoman:
Am dead serious grin Pick a place wink
Ok let me see how about here and now grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
waxdude:
@forkadict,reincarnated,drahmah....thnx guys, @drahmah oya upload ohhh...me neva see u b4,rein follow...
lol. I don upload sinceeeeeee
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
waxdude:

I no see ohhh

The lies. I'd reupload but I wan see cutemii first

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
Forwetinnah:
This should teach Tayo a good lesson. ..Character makes a man. He should stop quarrelling and Talking like a Market woman.
I don't think he lost because he lacks character.
An adulterer won the BBA Season 2, while Melvin, a man of good character (in my opinion) lost last year.
I'm beginning to think that some people would rather have anyone who isn't Nigerian win this s-hit.
Oh well.......

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
pahgy:
they kept winning the Extravaganza because a Nigerian was in d group.
Are you telling me it was only nigeria who voted for his team?
Or other countries who had housemates in the group didnt vote?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
Reincarnated:

Ehen, bros... its true oh, wia your own? I dey wait...sharply pls
I uploaded mine sinceeee
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
I actually wish, from the depth of my heart wish that Nigeria could forget this show, this is not an outbursts or anything, we should forget about this show, bba has served it purpose, it doesn't unite Africa anymore, it separates us, that biggie did not have the mind to evict tayo the normal way, he had to let him walk like a champion to the stage says a lot, for what bba represent, you will be dishonest if you say tayo was not the hotshot, this show is emotionally drenching, I have decided that from now on I will be indifferent about it.
Nigerians, honest truth, if this show continues, Nigeria is not winning nothing in the next five seasons, they will keep taking our reps to the finals, raise our expectations, then dash it, I said it at the beginning of the show, but I let biggie fool me again, if you like say this is the rant of a loser, but I know what I am saying, I think its about time we become indifferent about this show, lets stop taking it so serious, it should be another one of those "shows".

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Good question. We all love consistency.
That is Tayo! TAYO all the way!

This is what is going to decide if I will like South Africans from this moment on or dislike them the more. If Tayo loses...! BBA should be very careful with Tayo so that SA can redeem its good image from me.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
Any updates on how Africa voted?
Akshow:
The best man lost. Kudos Tayo! U rep naija well. Its obvious dat even if we send a saint to d house all oda African countries will still hate him.

Nigeria should pull out of this show if something is not done abt this regionalism.

Biggy should make it a fair battle. Five SADC, five West Africa and five East Af. Let the regionalism have a fair fight for d vote.

You sound like one of 419, Nigeria is a small country but it has 3 times SA population, Why don't you say Big brother must stop the show till other countries opens baby factories like nigeria to balance the ratio, If you are fair. I hate scammers.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
Drahmah:
I uploaded mine sinceeee

Nobody dey argue that one.. What we are saying is, you should re-upload

Forwetinnah. pls kindly upload. Thanks in advance
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by beebee1777: 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
Forwetinnah:
I just hope those bad belles would not give Tayo a hard time after the show. People like JJ and 265 would so rub it in, even Sheillah
They absolutely will. Did you see Sheilla's look at the end of the show? The only person that was sad Tayo lost was mam bea
Even Frankie didn't greet Tayo well

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
Reincarnated:

The lies. I'd reupload but I wan see cutemii first

Seriously I can't upload now cos of the kind of device I'm browsing wid currently...maybe will follow u when next I upload u can see
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tunbebes(f): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
spade:
I was going to tackle Safarigirl on her previous statements about Tayo having Bots and Uganda on lock, and me being a 'pessimist' for saying the truth, but on second thought, I don't think it's worth it anymore. smiley

So, people - sholay2011, Ksslib, Eustachio, Thandii1, Safarigirl, Nigeriangirl, Goodgirl2, Sugarcoconut, Tunbebes, Waxdude, Forkadict, Forwetinnah, Iphie, Yinkade - What do you say we carry on from where we left off with the

picture game? You know, at least reveal ourselves to our thread buddies before calling it a night?

smiley

$

Abi o Spade...I don't joke with d picture game o! Abeg, make una free Safarigirl jare. That girl is as bold as a lion and believe me she will go places. Its a game and dere can only be one winner.
@Decanta. Your head dey dere sha...u were sooooo right about d whole idris thing. Let's have fun with the picture game. Let's go there....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
beebee1777:
I knew Idris was gonna win. Tayo spoilt his own game. The way he spoke to people and his arrogance was unparalleled. Tayo actually thought he had won. Idris dressed like he knew he was gonna win and Tayo, not so much. I was still rooting for Tayo cos he's a Nigerian. I hope this experience humbles him and makes him a better person. He needs an attitude change asap. Goodluck Tayo

What a contradiction. Tayo actually thought he had won but dressed like he wasn't sure he would win? If you want to give reasons why Tayo needs an attitude change, do so....but all these infantile statements wey una just dey throw, kilode?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dannyxy:
I actually wish, from the depth of my heart wish Nigeria could forget this show, this is not an outbursts or anything, we should forget about this show, bba has served it purpose, it doesn't unite Africa anymore, it separates us, that biggie did not have the mind to evict tayo the normal way, he had to let him walk like a champion to the stage says a lot, for what bba represent, you will be dishonest if you say tayo was not the hotshot, this show is emotionally drenching, I have decided that from now on I will be indifferent about it.
Nigerians, honest truth, if this show continues, Nigeria is not winning nothing in the next five seasons, they will keep taking our reps to the finals, raise our expectations, then dash it, I said it at the beginning of the show, but I let biggie fool me again, if you like say this is the rant of a loser, but I know what I am saying, I think its about time we become indifferent about this show, lets stop taking it so serious, it should be another one of those "shows".
Good point my brother.It is called big brother Africa not Africa cup of nations
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
Reincarnated:

Nobody dey argue that one.. What we are saying is, you should re-upload

Forwetinnah. pls kindly upload. Thanks in advance
ok. I will
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

I have had Red Label in my system since the beginning of the eviction. If only Shortpistolza had joined me like I invited her, we would be flying all around the world now, not just Tanzania.
Kikikikiki grin....i bet u guys wud hv been in one oriental country by now wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by boljamogun(m): 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
How Africa Voted: FINALE

One housemate (Idris) got 4 countries and was announced the Winner, whilst Macky2 and Tayo each got 3 countries.Nhlanhla got 2 whilst both Jj and Sipe got 1 country vote each. Whilst Butterphly and Mam'bea received no country vote.

This is how Africa Voted

IDris ,Tanzania,Uganda, Kenya and Rwanda

Tayo: Nigeria ,Ghana and Mozambique

Macky2: Zambia, Namibia and ROA

Nhlanhla: SA and Botswana

JJ: Zimbabwe

Sipe: Malawi

Butterphly: No country

Mam'bea: No country

Source: https://www.facebook.com/BBAHotshots
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
cutemii:

Seriously I can't upload now cos of the kind of device I'm browsing wid currently...maybe will follow u when next I upload u can see

See this one using style to follow me wink why do you want to publicly break ksslib and eustachio's heart? grin lol. My friend, torrh...till i see your picture.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
boljamogun:

One housemate (Idris) got 4 countries and was announced the Winner, whilst Macky2 and Tayo each got 3 countries.Nhlanhla got 2 whilst both Jj and Sipe got 1 country vote each. Whilst Butterphly and Mam'bea received no country vote.

This is how Africa Voted

Eyah Ghana sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
Reberry:

Hehe.... na for person wey no knw u!! u don use indirect way buy dis one. Lol
Sharp geh...lolz
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
boljamogun:

This is how Africa Voted

I'm out of words
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by beebee1777: 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
GoodGirl2:
I don't think he lost because he lacks character.
An adulterer won the BBA Season 2, while Melvin, a man of good character (in my opinion) lost last year.
I'm beginning to think that some people would rather have anyone who isn't Nigerian win this s-hit.
Oh well.......
Melvin lost cos he was boringggg and lacked confidence. To win, you need to be more than just a Nigerian. Tayo makes me cringe anytime he speaks. He needs some polishing and awareness. When Uti came in,the difference was just too obvious. I will still vote Uti today, guy has character

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
Drahmah:
ok. I will
cool we dey wait
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by jjii: 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
Guys i just saw on facebook how africa voted. Tayo had NIG, GH and MOZ. Idris had all of East africa. Macky -ZAM, NAM ROA, Nhla- SA and BOTS. Mam bea and Butty had no country vote. JJ and Sipe had their respective country votes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
buhaaahaa, SO funny, I wish Ghana wins next year, they have really tried, its about time

(1) (2) (3) ... (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.