Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2248401 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by maum: 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
Dannyxy:
kikiki, as long this world still remain, some issues will have gender sentiment, I don't think there is anything anyone can do about it, if Luis had slapped Mira now without any serious provocation, I will be hard on him.. that's just the way it is bro.

I feel your statement
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Do you still have hope for KlarrKlarr/ Shiella after what transpired last night?

Yes, Sheila wants to act tough, she was hurt bout the kiss, shes gonna given in!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
THEAMAKA:

and @sammiejo

That's not my point. Why drop votes on her (Mira)? Have they finished voting for their reps?
To them Mira is worthy of votes but Lilian should come home cause she is "disgracing" us.
Talk about hypocrisy.

Speaking of por n stars, Ellah kinda looks like one, not sure of that's a good or bad thing. Hehehe

Who is voting mira ahead of lily... dat person dey craze ni?

Lolzz, I don't know what por n stars look lyk oh... dem no dey write am for head
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
Psychedelia:
By the way, anybody wanna watch Sheila's shower hour?
I've got the video download link. wink

Badt man....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
njokusboy:

Who is voting mira ahead of lily... dat person dey craze ni?

Lolzz, I don't know what por n stars look lyk oh... dem no dey write am for head

Didn't you read the first sentence i wrote? SMH for some Naija people. Then when our reps are evicted them go talk say na Naija country beef.

and yes Ellah looks like an adult film star. I don't know why, it could be the eyes and boooooooobies shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by obayaya(m): 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
Aitee1:

King of derailer undecided

Na everywhr u dey display dis ur talent?

I jus wish d mod here can do the needful sad

You miss me, don't you? tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
THEAMAKA:

Didn't you read the first sentence i wrote? SMH for some Naija people. Then when our reps are evicted them go talk say na Naija country beef.

and yes Ellah looks like an adult film star. I don't know why, it could be the eyes and boooooooobies shocked

I don't know what their reasons might be but it don't make no sense...

About Ellah, now that you've said it... I don begin consider am
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
thandii1:
If you enjoyed watching the scene of luis and mira having sex, being thrilled by their actions beneath the sheets, then you have no moral justification to tag anyone a slut. Heck, what is wrong with you all self righteous people with hypocritical double standards. Same people keep lusting over sheila's ass and hope tayo will tap it. Two adults decide to have sex and one is tagged a slut like she has slept with the whole big brother crew including biggie.

Well said!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
Psychedelia:
please send ASAP!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
kiss
Psychedelia:
i for like watch am oh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
Dannyxy:
I hate sluts! I bet you, if Luis should go home before mira, another guy(nhanlala) probably will smash her, that girl is a real hoe, bloody fornicator, I hate when people disappoint me...
she owes you no darm thing/apologies. They are adult. Remember never trust anyone, not even yourself. Period.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
Lucremoy:
kiss i for like watch am oh
alexumeho:
please send ASAP!!!!!!!!!

Oya, receive your blessing [url=mp3bullet.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/BBAHOTSHOTS-Sheila-Tayo-and-Miras-Day-4-Shower-Hour_.mp4]HERE[/url]
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
My questions are 1) how does tayo properly wash his azzz and groin region. Ummm

2) how do the guys shower with nuude girls and konji doesn't kill them in that house? Its a mystery to me. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wo1F(m): 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
ifax:

Lol. Guy, dis ur NYSC no be here ooo
grin grin
My sista reason am na
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
Akshow:
I love to twerk cos twerking is my remedy. When I twerk twerk in d room every one stare.

Esther oooo
Hahahaahhahahahaha

True. i feel she can go toe to toe with Lillian in twerking. The only thing is that Lillian does hers incessantly. She fit dey twerk as she dey sleep sef. esther isnt like that. But if we base the contest strictly on the art of twerking, then I give it to esther.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
Psychedelia:

Oya, receive your blessing [url=mp3bullet.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/BBAHOTSHOTS-Sheila-Tayo-and-Miras-Day-4-Shower-Hour_.mp4]HERE[/url]
Guy !! tnx you badt gan!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
Dannyxy:
so Mira na pretender?, I hate to hear this kind thing.

I hope they used protection sha, because bringing a child to this world, conceived out of of a moment lust is a terrible thing...
when will some get girls even have sense?, no shame and dignity at all, and it's all this so called good girls that keep doing it,
from Talia to Betty to mira, even that girl,
ehmm(that girl that slept with luke in star game) they are all pretenders, I am starting to be scared of this so called "good girls". crap!

How is Mira a pretender? You only had a wrong judgement about the kind of girl she is. Not that shes a pretender. Those are 2 different things

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
wo1F:
But wait ooh, Less than a week, niggas are already fvcking. Reality show my ass! Some girls haven't still let me fvck them even after 2 years of serious hardwork and sustained campaign.
Now that's reality

Hell no bro. That right there is the true reality show. Your case is true HELL FIRE.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
THEAMAKA:

2) how do the guys shower with nuude girls and konji doesn't kill them in that house? Its a mystery to me. Lol

Lolzz, so u actually watched dat tin?

As for the second one, you don't look, you just mind your business, Tayo was singing to focus... After 2 weeks u begin to get used to it...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Which if the two housemates do you think Ghanaians should vote for?
Maam Bea without a doubt

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
njokusboy:

Lolzz, so u actually watched dat tin?

As for the second one, you don't look, you just mind your business, Tayo was singing to focus... After 2 weeks u begin to get used to it...

yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen

WINCH

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Guykhena(m): 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2014
Are they blabbing or singing ? undecided ..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wo1F(m): 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
Psychedelia:

shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
Flexysweet:
m'am bea of cuz! Dat kc na babe biko grin
Well, the least she could have done was to choose a local name (by going the akan way, as in choosing the name equivalent of her day of the week she was born) imagine the hussle of having to add an apostrophe to her name each time one has to cast a vote for her. I think she is more of a Southie than a Ghanaian even though she is exhibiting the natural Ghanaian trait of being laid back and watch proceedings. Kaycee, Kaycry, that guy just fork up! So he could not capitalise on his cry? The dude just had to give a kwasia reason that he missed home. Charley, I dunno s3f.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wo1F(m): 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
forkadict:

Hell no bro. That right there is the true reality show. Your case is true HELL FIRE.

Hahahahahahahaha
All of una just dey finish me with mouth including babes sef. Chai I need deliverance cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
Psychedelia:

"It wasn't too late for her to kiss 2 guys in the house," he says.
Nhlanhla just cuckolded Sheila right in front of Africa and nobody's complaining.
The Luis wey she fhuck with nko?

Dude, let's just drop the one-sided moral tirade and enjoy the show for what it is.

I already slammed Nlanhla
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
Akshow:
I will probably go for Ma Bea. Both Ghanian hms dis year are boring, no offence. But Ma bea will go farther than kc. My one cent.
Yeah, but Kc got talent, women tend to vote more in this competition, so I don't see then going for their own. I am not sure GH will go far this year.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
Psychedelia:

Meeenn!! this Sheila assss na fire!!! see the way she was sampling it, i hope Tayo didnt cuumm in that bathroom cus i dont understand that kind inpromtu dance ....hehhehehehehehehehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
forkadict:

Maam Bea without a doubt

lol! You see? You sef no add the apostrophe. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
THEAMAKA:

mindcontrol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ehen @safarigirl, how I go vote sef, I been don vote before but the tin dey tell me say I no dey logged in Anytym I wan drop, nd where to log in no dey show?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
Jesusculture:
I'm pro sexual chastity, by that I mean I don't belive in sex before marriage, having children out of wedlock, adultery, polygamy n all forms of sexual immorality n pervasion dts just me, its based on my moral n religious beliefs, dt said I wouldn't force my beliefs on anyone. We all have free will n I believe evryone has a choice to choose dr own path, I also don't believe in playing God as well as don't support moral, religious double standard and hypocrisy. Making moral selections, or measuring what is morally right or not using biased moral barometer, is something i find unsettling. What Mira did is no different from Tayo getting his girlfriend pregnant out of wedlock. Like I said I don't support immoral behaviour at the same time won't play God. Dts just my opinion

WORD!

WORD!!

WORD!!!

Why cry over people who bleeped like say na you borrow her the pussy wey dem fork. Nigerians can be so biased and dumb when analysing issues.

The owner of the pussy that was forked has since moved on. You are here, crying over the act 12 hours later.SMH!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 196
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.