Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2258559 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
forkadict:

my regards to ASIA NJOKU. Tell her that it shall be well with her.

First tell me the name of the babe on ur profile... is she ur older sister grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
njokusboy:
Folks,
I don't underestimate the volume of knowledge available on NL. So please are there any tricks in the book that can enable a guy fork a chic that is HIV positive and still not contact HIV? any drugs one can take before or immediately after the act and still not contact HIV? i ask because I see the condom as a burden. I use it if i have to but i must confess, not all the time

PS: I asked for advise. Not insults. Let's try and be civil with this please. Cos if anyone insults me, then i reserve the rights to insult the person right back.

LADIES ND GENTLEMEN, THE KID IS SO SEXX STARVED HE DOESNT MIND FORKING SOMEONE WITH HIV.....
DIS EVENING WHEN I SEE YOUR MUM ROASTING HER MAIZE, AM GONNA TELL HER...
Chais FORKADICT

https://www.nairaland.com/901091/hate-using-condoms

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Idio.t had to go thru my profile. Why? You want to be worshipping me?? LMAO

SO whos the jobless one between us both You are sooooo irrelevant and worthless to me that I have NEVER AND WILL NEVER LOOK UP YOUR PROFILE. NOT EVEN IF I WILL GET PAID FOR DOING SO!

iD.IIIIIIIOt!!!!!
HA HA HA HA

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
njokusboy:
Forkadict

That babe on your profile, what is her name...
I no sabi dis one oh... na only Asia carrera I know

Why didnt you ask her who she is? IDI.OT

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
Please i need you describe your signs of impending org.asm. How does your body react when you are about to or when you actually cu.m? Apart from all the crap one reads online, the truth is many guys can not tell when a lady cli.maxes. I have heard guys boast of how they made a lady cu.m like 10 times and i would be like what tha fork!

grin grin grin

Dis dude is worse than I though

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
njokusboy:

First tell me the name of the babe on ur profile... is she ur older sister grin grin grin grin

I said why dont you ask her who she is? Idi.ota

he he he he he he he he he he he

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
njokusboy:
Please i need you describe your signs of impending org.asm. How does your body react when you are about to or when you actually cu.m? Apart from all the crap one reads online, the truth is many guys can not tell when a lady cli.maxes. I have heard guys boast of how they made a lady cu.m like 10 times and i would be like what tha fork!

grin grin grin

Dis dude is worse than I though

he he he he he he he he he he

Give me some more.....You daf.t and joblessss thing

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
Please who has any idea when the extravaganza is starting?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
forkadict:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Idio.t had to go thru my profile. Why? You want to be worshipping me?? LMAO

SO whos the jobless one between us both You are sooooo irrelevant and worthless to me that I have NEVER AND WILL NEVER LOOK UP YOUR PROFILE. NOT EVEN IF I WILL GET PAID FOR DOING SO!

iD.IIIIIIIOt!!!!!
HA HA HA HA

Lolzzz, how can I be relevant and worthy to a sexx starved maniac...
My profile is not the type of things you look nah, it doesn't contain fork...

grin grin

Pls don't ra'p' e no kids... you ain't safe to be free

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dominique(f): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
THEAMAKA:
Lillian is trending everywhere, in a good way.
Too bad they will never vote for her cause she's Nigerian. Wankers! tongue

In fact the matter tire. I've stopped voting Tayo to focus on Lillian. If care is not taken she could be one of the six to walk this Sunday *tufia*! Guys make una vote Lillian too oooo.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
forkadict:

I said why dont you ask her who she is? Idi.ota

You should know her nah, she is on ur profile not mine...
But why ur older sister nah grin angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
forkadict:

he he he he he he he he he he

Give me some more.....You daf.t and joblessss thing

Lolzzz, you quoted me first.... why u crying now....
Tell ur sister I said Hi
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by V0lv0(f): 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Well, the least she could have done was to choose a local name (by going the akan way, as in choosing the name equivalent of her day of the week she was born) imagine the hussle of having to add an apostrophe to her name each time one has to cast a vote for her. I think she is more of a Southie than a Ghanaian even though she is exhibiting the natural Ghanaian trait of being laid back and watch proceedings. Kaycee, Kaycry, that guy just fork up! So he could not capitalise on his cry? The dude just had to give a kwasia reason that he missed home. Charley, I dunno s3f.
undecided did you seriously read the cra.p you wrote? I guess Yvonne Nelson and Jackie Appiah should have also chosen local names and names of days of the week. Does that mean they are not Ghanaian enough. Please stop thinking like a typical villager. What her name is should not even be an issue. Not all Ghanaians are Akan FYI and if a simple thing like an apostrophe is giving you challenges then I really give up. You should not even be voting cos it's obvious you do not like her. How is she more of a Southie than a Ghanaian? What rubbish is that? She grew up in Ghana and spent most of her life there. She is a very proud Ghanaian. There are many Ghanaians living in South Africa etc and just because they live in another country does not make them any less of a Ghanaian. The fact that you have to ask who to vote for between Cry me a river Moore and Beatrice is really unbelievable. That guy is probably going home come Sunday so don't waste your votes on him.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ok, I think I need to quit answering this kid...
Make dem no ban me...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
Who is Asia Carrera? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
njokusboy:

You should know her nah, she is on ur profile not mine...
But why ur older sister nah grin angry

Yep. shes on my profile.

But i repeat ask her. she will answer you. I.diota

he he he he he he he

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
Psychedelia:

Nobody bears that name.

THE CORRECT NAME IS ASIA NJOKU. A REPUTED POR.N STAR. ACCORDING TO NJOKU'S BOY (abi na wetin be that hin useless moniker again)

he he he he he he he he
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
Psychedelia:

It's a girl I thought fork adict might like

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
Guykhena:

Different unwanted changes this year..

Btw,shay na 9:00pm be their party?
cool ,By then I go fully judge how this year go be(for the ladies wink )
Haha. grin . Party wey we don rock since yesterday. tongue

The only interesting thing coming up today is their xtravaganza presentation. And E be like say the timing clash with Nigeria match sef.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
forkadict:

Yep. shes on my profile.

But i repeat ask her. she will answer you. I.diota

he he he he he he he

Lolzzz....
Ur sister u mean?
I'd ask ur mum when I see her in the evening since you don't want to tell me...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
forkadict:

LMFAO!!!!

I see you bro. I see you.
oops! I did not know the post you quoted was delivered when i modified it. Anyways, Never a dull moment when you are around, enjoying the counter attacks between you and The mamba grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
Flexysweet:
LWKMD, pls free the dude, grin grin grin I lik m'ma bea duo she act lik a Southie lik u said, buh she's kinda matured,i one crushed on her grin grin,4 kaycry let him go home joor
I hope they up their game next week.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
Psychedelia:

Nobody bears that name.

THE CORRECT NAME IS ASIA NJOKU. A REPUTED POR.N STAR ACCORDING TO NJOKUS BOY (abi na wetin be dat hin useless moniker again)

he he he he eh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
forkadict:

Nobody bears that name.

THE CORRECT NAME IS ASIA NJOKU. A REPUTED POR.N STAR. ACCORDING TO NJOKU'S BOY (abi na wetin be that hin useless moniker again)

he he he he he he he he

Him don cram am sharp sharp....nawaoh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
njokusboy:

It's a girl I thought fork adict might like

But bros sha, you don go far ooooo!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
Psychedelia:

But bros sha, you don go far ooooo!

Lolzz
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
njokusboy:

Lolzzz....
Ur sister u mean?
I'd ask ur mum when I see her in the evening since you don't want to tell me...

YAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWN!!!

This is getting boring. So for the sake of sanity of this thread, I will not indulge you any further. Beside, its time for me to go make some money. while I am doing that, please continue trolling me on nairaland.

But in the meantime, my regards to ASIA NJOKU.

****FARTS RIGHT IN NJOKUS BOY'S FACE AND FORK ADDICT EXITS THREAD****

he he he he he he he he

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
forkadict:

YAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWN!!!

This is getting boring. So for the sake of sanity of this thread, I will not indulge you any further. Beside, its time for me to go make some money. while I am doing that, please continue trolling me on nairaland.

But in the meantime, my regards to ASIA NJOKU.

****FARTS RIGHT IN NJOKUS BOY'S FACE AND FORK ADDICT EXITS THREAD****

he he he he he he he he

Your parents also forgot to teach you how not to start what you can't finish...
The only thing you know is talking about fork, yawning and fa'rti'ng....

Anyways, my regards to your sister... Not the one who sells roasted groundnut, "the one on ur profile"

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
All my enemies in a Honda, Hating in one accord...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tayo just shut da ffuck up. Will you? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tsmilez(f): 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tayo says if he's team losses because of Lavedas selection he Will show dem gobe...Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Guykhena(m): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ksslib:

Haha. grin . Party wey we don rock since yesterday. tongue

The only interesting thing coming up today is their xtravaganza presentation. And E be like say the timing clash with Nigeria match sef.

,Super Eagles wen no dey fail to disappoint,.... angry

That means the presentation is by 6pm,,I could multitask,but if 9ja start to misbehave,won't hesitate in focusing just on the presentation....

Or better still watch the highlights,later on
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MoyoGENERAL: 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
this thread don derail.....
MOD is definitely sleeping!!!!
#bounces off to BBA fans page
No time!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.