Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,871 members, 7,862,925 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2269442 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
THEAMAKA:

It doesn't matter how Lilian's personality was. Whether she was nice calm and sweet, or loud and confrontational like Tayo, she stands no chance when up against a male from the same country, even if they both made it to day 63. If Tayo was the calm and laid back guy, he would still be preferred. Lilian could never win in either situation.
not to sound Rude, but you need to chill over this 'bba girl right activism' thing you always got going on.. it's just a show, really. You almost sound like a feminist sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tayo sabi chapp his mouth on Africa's butttt.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by klodike(m): 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nothing bro jst entertainment.
lastchild:
I'm still trying to know what this big brother is all about,what are we learning from it?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
Drahmah:
not to sound Rudeyou need to chill over this 'bba girl right activism' thing you always got going on.. it's just a show, really.

Hey Drahmah
It's been a while. I mean, immeadiately after BBA8, you disappeared.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
forkadict:

In fact, make Big Brother win the show sef, notin consain me again

LWKMD!! Buwahahahaha!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
chrisbaba1:
[size=15pt]Im happy Lillian is out, she was a very bad representation of Nigerians (ladies especially), all she did well was twerk, cant have any intellectual discuss, always sucking up to others. Several times i planted palm on face wen she talked (at least d few times i tuned in) Glad shes out.

BUT Esther being out is sad!! Very sad![/size]

Bla bla bla bla.. How many of the housemates have been involved in any intellectual discussion anyway? You and your likes speak ill of lilian but you adore esther like she's any better than lilian intellectually and morally. Esther smokes, swears uncontrollably, twerks and acts like a junkie, but she's a sweetheart, while lilian is the bad one. Abegii, just free the babe, at least she is out of the house now.

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
killabeauti:

please tell him.

Tell him what, your other monicker?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
adebisicutie:
Imagine calling some ashewo because of a video you say you saw, you that chose to watch a video from big brother knowing it may contain something of a sexual nature are what? Same way you say the program is immoral but you still click on a thread about it. Hypocrites
Aswear bloody ones infact
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
Psychedelia:

Hey Drahmah
It's been a while. I mean, immeadiately after BBA8, you disappeared.

No mind the fowl. Him and that his wife jus dey on some ghostmode tinzz
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
ToyinDipo:

Yes...that's exactly what she means grin grin even tho i know its cestmoi1, she wants u to confirm it for me
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by krasican(m): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
ochon:
Hypocrites: BBA is this, BBA is that.. BBA is a pórn show... BBA is an immoral show..

Yet, they have pórn on their phones..
Yet, most of them haven't been to Church, Mosque or Shrine in aeons.
Yet, they download the sèx scenes from BBA.
Yet they stalk Onila beauty threads screaming "UKWU!!"
Yet they watch Lil Wayne, Wizkid and co get bikini-wearing ladies and scantily-dressed ladies to dance and shake waist for them.
Yet they steal from people, lie and commit all kinds of social vices..

Who's fooling who? Bástards!!
just becos of BBA
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
Reincarnated:

Yes...that's exactly what she means grin grin even tho i know its cestmoi1, she wants u to confirm it for me

No. cheesy She wants me to tell you that she is not C'est moi
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
adebisicutie:
Make we vote for Laveda, mostly likely she go comot so we fit build relationship with her ppl. Na time to dey vote strategically, ppl wye no likely to dey finale na them we suppose dey support
like you did for sierra leone and they ditched you last year. my dear who go win go win. Strategy ko, relationship ni

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
ToyinDipo:

I know who she is, if you tell me how you supposedly caught her as C'est moi, then I may consider telling you who she is.

No u dont grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
adebisicutie:
Make we vote for Laveda, mostly likely she go comot so we fit build relationship with her ppl. Na time to dey vote strategically, ppl wye no likely to dey finale na them we suppose dey support

And what of Ghana wey vote for Tayo?
Wo na nor go show loyalty?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Undra: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
russello:

And what happened to the girls, Samantha, Sheila, Goitse, Sippe etc?

U mean the house also hate Luis, Macky2, and Trezegah?

I said “esp” not all. Dis is onli week 2.. Majority of SADC will obv b out at this point... SADC is lyk 8 or 7 countries.. Dilish won, if u gon say East helped her, Cleo was second wit 4 so she could of won too.
M not saying that all of them r hated. Bt realisticly speacking once the likes of Sheila, Macky 2 etc r on losing team esp Sheila wil obv b up.
Its stil WEEK 2..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
onila:
ashwaos supporting their fellow ashawos

dont defend immorality
You're actually right.Them ashawos are defending their fellow ashawos,What is this world turning into.anyway today is sunday.Try and keep it holy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
Reincarnated:

No u dont grin

Keep believing that... cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
wo1F:

On the strength of tonight's result, Laveda will be toast come sunday.
SADC will be tested. Nhlanhla, JJ, Alusa are all from the SADC. We'll see how that plays out.
Ma'am will survive. Only WA up. So she has 9ja, GH on lock down.
I don't think HM's with three nominations and below will be up for eviction.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
chrisbaba1:
[size=15pt]Im happy Lillian is out, she was a very bad representation of Nigerians (ladies especially), all she did well was twerk, cant have any intellectual discuss, always sucking up to others. Several times i planted palm on face wen she talked (at least d few times i tuned in) Glad shes out.

BUT Esther being out is sad!! Very sad![/size]

She had no inkling how to warm Africa to her side. Or even her housemates. Beverly survived BY never getting nominated BY being relevant to her housemates through friendship and fun. Lillian's personality input? Zero. And you're right: I'm glad too she's out because she was a bad representations of Nigerians and our women. Full stop. No hating involved.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
ToyinDipo:

No. cheesy She wants me to tell you that she is not C'est moi

Oh cheesy but she is infact CestMoi1. I thought it was ellab at first, then later i thought it was that sexy ghanaian that used to be in love with ochon...you know, the one that brotherzoned Dannyxy grin but now, i know it is without a doubt cestmoi1.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ochon, where is ItsModella? I miss her...
...a little
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by easyflex: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
ochon:

Like I keep saying, I'll choose a Ghana friend first over other countries, loyalty or not. Forget the E-shenanigans, Ghana and Naija ain't enemies as people make them to be.

It's only a fool that will think that all these e-beef with ghanians on nairaland goes beneath the skin.
Everytime I get into accra, I fit in effortlessly just like I believe it would be same for ghanians when they come into 9ja. An average ghanian man in the street of accra is happy to learn u are from 9ja .

Big ups to ghana for always being there.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
onila:

i am not on yr level
Who are you? abeg SHAT AP! undecided
onila:

i am not on yr level
Who are you? abeg SHAT AP!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
thandii1:

Bla bla bla bla.. How many of the housemates have been involved in any intellectual discussion anyway? You and your likes speak ill of lilian but you adore esther like she's any better than lilian intellectually and morally. Esther smokes, swears uncontrollably, twerks and acts like a junkie, but she's a sweetheart, while lilian is the bad one. Abegii, just free the babe, at least she is out of the house now.
oga thankyou. naija peeps were already hating on her even before she entered the house. dem be talk say she go sleep with guy for d house but as d babe no even get time for any man, dem begin attack her twerking calling her names.

Same people refered to Tayo's quarelling in the house as entertainment...double standards

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
ToyinDipo:

nooo. I meant you should make know he is wrong.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
Psychedelia:
...a little

grin grin grin did i tell u people that i recently stumbled upon her youtube account when i was watching one old naija video? Ochon greet her for me oh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
Psychedelia:
...a little
You had to add a little. grin

Atimes you dey behave like Robot.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
Reincarnated:

Oh cheesy but she is infact CestMoi1. I thought it was ellab at first, then later i thought it was that sexy ghanaian that used to be in love with ochon...you know, the one that brotherzoned Dannyxy grin but now, i know it is without a doubt cestmoi1.

You just convinced me without any doubt, that she is Cestmoi. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
killabeauti:

nooo. I meant you should make know he is wrong.

I knew, I was just asking.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
Of course we go vote our Ghana, I no remember their housemate dey there. There was nothing wrong with Lillian, she was fun and she was definitely one of the most interesting girls in the house. She was just unlucky

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.