Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,870 members, 7,862,920 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2269436 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
Reincarnated:

Ofcourse u will deny it

i give up. Cestmoi biko come defend yah sef.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
killabeauti:

nooo. I meant you should make know he is wrong.

Sharrap dia cestmoi1

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
Psychedelia:

Hey Drahmah
It's been a while. I mean, immeadiately after BBA8, you disappeared.
wassup, my man? I actually didn't disappear, I stuck around a while till the 'chase' thread got a tad too dry. I still keep up with nairaland as often as I can, and I don't get to comment here much because I'm not watching this season's bba. You good, yes?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
pring:
A useless program.
BBA is for the jobless.
Meaningless n not educative.
pring:
A useless program.
BBA is for the jobless.
Meaningless n not educative.
ok
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
GHKWAME1:
So, with regional voting dictating the pace, who do you think as things stand now might get out?

Alusa
Laveda
premiscous
Ellah
mambea

3 of these 5 are gong home, east africa is in trouble
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
killabeauti:

i give up. Cestmoi biko come defend yah sef.

Have u ever been to any southern african country? Serious question cuz someone told me they might have possibly run into you a while back..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
Fxwarrior:
See crowd following BBA. What if rapture takes place while your eyes are glued to nudity and carnality of it. Will you be caught up to be with Jesus? Are your garments clean? Are they white as snow?
What about yours? Are they as white as snow

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
Undra:

I said “esp” not all. Dis is onli week 2.. Majority of SADC will obv b out at this point... SADC is lyk 8 or 7 countries.. Dilish won, if u gon say East helped her, Cleo was second wit 4 so she could of won too.
M not saying that all of them r hated. Bt realisticly speacking once the likes of Sheila, Macky 2 etc r on losing team esp Sheila wil obv b up.
Its stil WEEK 2..

How can we have 3 WA housemates as against 2 SADC housemates and expect to win a regionally biased BBA8

Btw we only have 3 WA housemates left in the house?

Have you thought of the possibility of the 3 housemates bn put up for possible eviction next week, and only 1 survives?
Just like we are having 3 EA on the chopping board this week, and only 1 (Laveda) will survive the eviction.

We (Nigerians) practically hand bba8 winner to Dillish.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
Butterfly Alusa Frankie
Arthur Trezigah conspired in the
garden after evictions Alusa started said
they must all put up Nhlanhla.

Is it true??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
wo1F:

On the strength of tonight's result, Laveda will be toast come sunday.
SADC will be tested. Nhlanhla, JJ, Alusa are all from the SADC. We'll see how that plays out.
Ma'am will survive. Only WA up. So she has 9ja, GH on lock down.

So alusa's kenya is in SADC, it seems you dont know your geography well
kenya is in EA

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
Loving Tayo more day by day. He's thanking currently Africa for saving him..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
adebisicutie:

All we need is to be strategic, allow 4SADC housemates to go to the finals grin and watch them crumble. In fact I don't mind voting for them just to make sure we have enough if them in the finals to break their alliance. We must vote with our heads this season
if mambea, kc and ellah leaves,Tayo will win...Trust me
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by daey118(m): 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
dontrezzo:
ok
Please help me ask. How educative football is ?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
thandii1:

Bla bla bla bla.. How many of the housemates have been involved in any intellectual discussion anyway? You and your likes speak ill of lilian but you adore esther like she's any better than lilian intellectually and morally. Esther smokes, swears uncontrollably, twerks and acts like a junkie, but she's a sweetheart, while lilian is the bad one. Abegii, just free the babe, at least she is out of the house now.

Don't mind the hypocrite!! For using Esther (mind y'all, I LOVE her) as a benchmark for judging INTELLCTUALITY, it shows how shallow he is and how he's been wishing that Lilian gets evicted so Tayo can have the votes all to himself. Even if Lilian was an angel, they'd still find fault with her. If say Esther was the one twerking, he'd still LOVE her. So many hypocrites on here.

SOME NLers/Nigerians, witchhunting their female reps since BBA 1. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
Reincarnated:

grin grin grin did i tell u people that i recently stumbled upon her youtube account when i was watching one old naija video? Ochon greet her for me oh

Wait... Was she giving out another Miss Congeniality speech like she did in her VN? grin

*hides*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
There are lots of irregularities with this show that suggest the organizers (not viewers) select the winner. The voting process is all formalities...

Still hard to fathom how 'boring' Melvin went from 6 country votes (correct me, if I'm wrong) to 2 or less in the finLe
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
There are lots of irregularities with this show that suggest the organizers (not viewers) select the winner. The voting process is all formalities...

Still hard to fathom how 'boring' Melvin went from 6 country votes (correct me, if I'm wrong) to 2 or less in the finale.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by watchindelta(m): 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
waiting they happening HERE?.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
ochon:

Don't mind the hypocrite!! For using Esther (mind y'all, I LOVE her) as a benchmark for judging INTELLCTUALITY, it shows how shallow he is and how he's been wishing that Lilian gets evicted so Tayo can have the votes all to himself. Even if Lilian was an angel, they'd still find fault with her. If say Esther was the one twerking, he'd still LOVE her. So many hypocrites on here.

co!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
Na... If Ghana comes up... We are loyal to them mehn..
adebisicutie:
Make we vote for Laveda, mostly likely she go comot so we fit build relationship with her ppl. Na time to dey vote strategically, ppl wye no likely to dey finale na them we suppose dey support

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ksslib:

You had to add a little. grin

Atimes you dey behave like Robot.

grin The Spade must not show too much fondness for a person.
It demystifies the enigma. And noo, we can't have that.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
Seun, 'delete' option, please? Thank you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by easyflex: 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
MoyoGENERAL:
Pls I will advice!!!
MOD pls don't move this thread to FP again!!!!
Distractions on high ALERT!!!!!!
#out#

It's not a bad idea putting up the thread in the front page once in a while cos it might reel in more of bba fans in here. The thread isn't getting sufficient updates lately , so it could benefit from front page exposure.

Haters can pop in here and spew thrash but they won't last but lovers of the show would add more value up in here.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
Reincarnated:

Sharrap dia cestmoi1

hahahahahahahaha you are a clown.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
ochon:

They must have failed WAEC grin. This part is missing in your post.

I would probably have ignored if they were comparing lilian with someone like mam'bea ( who isnt a saint too anyway), but dissing lilian for esther is a no no abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
Reincarnated:

Oh cheesy but she is infact CestMoi1. I thought it was ellab at first, then later i thought it was that sexy ghanaian that used to be in love with ochon...you know, the one that brotherzoned Dannyxy grin but now, i know it is without a doubt cestmoi1.

LOL.. Royalpearl brotherzned Dannyxy? shockedshocked

Chai.. And SOM don brotherzone Danny already this season. This nigga carry badluck. Lwkmd.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
naija peeps, pls dont forget to vote for mam bea.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
Psychedelia:

Wait... Was she giving out another Miss Congeniality speech like she did in her VN? grin

*hides*

Lmaaooo that vn was fuccking funny. But nah, She was actually arguing with some poster that misunderstood her post... imagine the babe actually named her youtube account "itsmodella" but she has changed it now sha. How i knew it was her was cuz of that her village reference she never fails to make.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lovexme(m): 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
Lilian left the house with her twerkings. Such a twerk-a-holic.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
Reincarnated:

No mind the fowl. Him and that his wife jus dey on some ghostmode tinzz
myyyyy mehn
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by IloveGH: 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
I voted for Miss Twerk Lilian under Sierra Leonne (for ROA), because I knew Tayo was going to get Naija and GH..... It's obvious other West African countries also preferred the SLAYER to the TWERKER cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
Reincarnated:

No mind the fowl. Him and that his wife jus dey on some ghostmode tinzz
myyyyy mehn! Wassup?

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.