Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2252749 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
Just for laughs guys grin

23 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
Drahmah:
Samantha...she's not that great facially, but I'd still pick her over every other lady hm. Her skin is flawless!

She comes across looking like a guerilla or something like that at times. Got a great skin tone for sure, and she's a bit classy. But other than her skin and the way she carry herself, she's definitely not all that.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
safarigirl:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1809406_angle2090_jpeg06f24a038b4d3f5f92148fd7dd10dd38

Now I know why the midget feels intimidated by Tayo.

This is some David Vs. Goliath things. gringrin

I once read a convo on this thread that went like this;

JJ: "Tayo is now like my brother, I look up to him."

Tayo: "even when you are standing, you're still looking up to me." gringrin

Tayo get bad mouth I swear. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
Do you match up?

On the couch just before lunch time Sipe and Arthur enjoy each other's company as they lay in close proximity to one another. She quizzed him about his life on the outside. She may as well have been choosing a pair of shoes and was ticking off an item with Arthur’s every answer. Arthur asked her to reveal her crush and she said she got over it a long time ago.

The gorgeous dame from Mozambique was known for her feisty, frank and forthright nature. A self-professed lover of the money, she wanted to know if Arthur led a lucrative career, you know in case they were to marry or something like that. The gentle Arthur was obliging as he shared that while he worked more than one job, it by no means made him broke, in fact, he assured the gal, he made a decent living.

Then, of course, the topic of whether he lived with his mom and dad was broached. We had to agree with her on this one though, a grown man living with his folks was something of challenging set of situations. But Arthur’s was the right answer; he did not live with his parents. We also reckoned this question was a lead into whether Arthur was a mama’s baby on not. That Sipe know what she wants but was Arthur going to measure up.

She finally posed the questions; what did he do for fun and when last he was in a romantic relationship? We’ll tell you why these questions were mandatory. Were she to marry or even date the guy he needed to take her out and not just that, but wine and dine her in the finest of places. She also wanted to know if a) he had any real experience of a relationship and b) if she would have to deal with past relationship baggage. There was a science to this and Sipe had it down to the details.

Hey, we can’t blame a girl for asking. Do you think she was sizing him up?

#copied.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
safarigirl:
grin grin grin Kai Safari you baadt gaan
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
Holding a grudge?

After telling Biggie in the diary room that he and Tayo had
settled their differences, Frankie carried on protesting about
their earlier fight. But he wasn’t making his feelings heard to
the house at large or pulling Tayo aside. Instead, he started a furtive conversation with Alusa.

He admitted he had felt better after talking it out with Tayo,
and said he was a nice guy, something he told Big Brother as well. But Frankie was worried about being a good role model to this son. He felt Tayo was misusing any sway he had over the house, and that Tayo’s actions had been disrespectful.

Alusa seemed a bit bored at first, but had a surprising amount to say after Frankie had vented his frustration. He said that the fight had not looked good, saying it had come across as a childish contest between two people trying to outdo each other. He warned Frankie to be careful of the people in the house, because they were playing games.

Reminding Frankie that he had almost lost it during the fight, Alusa cautioned him to have boundaries and be careful, particularly of Tayo. He explained that he was into the game and hungry for attention. “Don’t be a doormat for him,” he advised, saying he should be wary that he did not become part of Tayo’s game plan.

He also advised Frankie to watch his back, and even brought
up his own fight with Tayo. He highlighted that even though the fight had been irrational, it was good that Frankie had stood his ground.

It does not seem like Frankie has let go of the fight. Despite
assurances that he was fine, he still seemed hot and bothered about the matter. Is Frankie really fine, or is he holding a grudge against Tayo?

#Copied

ALOOSER, what a pathetic, scheming, conniving, and annoying talking old man!! Gossiping like old market women. An old woman in a man's boy. Fùcking twát!! Can't even be man enough to settle beefs UNBIASELY without having sinister motives. Everything is game for this green, slimy and creepy snake in a green grass. What happened to settling beefs without the motive of siding with one party later on? I pray the human MOP leaves on Sunday.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
safarigirl:
.LOL!! JJ will be like "meeen!! this Tayo tall oo choi!!" and Tayo will be like, meen this guy na next to Aki and paw paw oo" hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
ochon:
Do you match up?

On the couch just before lunch time Sipe and Arthur enjoy each other's company as they lay in close proximity to one another. She quizzed him about his life on the outside. She may as well have been choosing a pair of shoes and was ticking off an item with Arthur’s every answer. Arthur asked her to reveal her crush and she said she got over it a long time ago.

The gorgeous dame from Mozambique was known for her feisty, frank and forthright nature. A self-professed lover of the money, she wanted to know if Arthur led a lucrative career, you know in case they were to marry or something like that. The gentle Arthur was obliging as he shared that while he worked more than one job, it by no means made him broke, in fact, he assured the gal, he made a decent living.

Then, of course, the topic of whether he lived with his mom and dad was broached. We had to agree with her on this one though, a grown man living with his folks was something of challenging set of situations. But Arthur’s was the right answer; he did not live with his parents. We also reckoned this question was a lead into whether Arthur was a mama’s baby on not. That Sipe know what she wants but was Arthur going to measure up.

She finally posed the questions; what did he do for fun and when last he was in a romantic relationship? We’ll tell you why these questions were mandatory. Were she to marry or even date the guy he needed to take her out and not just that, but wine and dine her in the finest of places. She also wanted to know if a) he had any real experience of a relationship and b) if she would have to deal with past relationship baggage. There was a science to this and Sipe had it down to the details.

Hey, we can’t blame a girl for asking. Do you think she was sizing him up?

#copied.
Wherever this was taken from, they goofed. Sipe isnt from Mozambique. shes from Malawi. Mira was the second Mozambican housemate in the house
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
forkadict:

Wherever this was taken from, they goofed. Sipe isnt from Mozambique. shes from Malawi. Mira was the second Mozambican housemate in the house

You're right. The commenters on the BBA Cryshots FB Page, corrected the admin of his mistake, but he's yet to effect the change.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
safarigirl:

Lmao, it looks like school teacher addressing a
pupil who's about to get punished
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
Eckarnka and Baldy I gammma eyes on both ya grin.

So even in Bed Eckarnka can't leave food alone.

Periwinkle still in d diary room sounding like a broke a[s][/s]ss Tracy Morgan angry

which one is bottom again MOD
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
v24m:
Eckarnka and Baldy I gammma eyes on both ya grin.

So even in Bed Eckarnka can't leave food alone.

Periwinkle still in d diary room sounding like a broke ass Tracy Morgan angry
babe, where have you been all day?.... Dont mind Eckanckar grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
Tayo odikwa sexy kwa Lol. This guy na case lol. He wants to talk abt hms hiding food and he said it wasn't sexy at all. Funny man

Mumu permithias say his relationship with laveda is mutual beneficial. Whatever that means. Its funny how he always works up tayo's name to his sessions. Gos knows I will slap off that fake accent of his when I see him wtf! And what's with the quote gesture?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=alexumeho post=27416914] babe, where have you been all day?.... Dont mind Eckanckar grin[/quote

Lexy sounds like you missed me.. grin grin

Glad I watched Tayos diary session b4 ds blasted break Biggie went on.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
I hope team B wins this extravaganza they seem committed.

Trezigzag open ya mouth and sing wt d others or better still rap. angry

Mr 265 and Sammy talking earlier on how they miss Leelee Twerks that she is actually a smart girl upstairs if you overlook her being over board.

I think 562 is tensed about Sunday I could hear it in hs voice

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=v24m post=27417121][/quote] Yes dearie missed you loads grin . seems i kinda know you from APM terminal (maersk) not too sure though.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
Eedris shey na until Goatee mess for ur mouth b4 you go get sense. Get ur face off her arseee osiso. angry

Did Kc just say Ella is his shorty. Hmmmm na so e dey start.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
alexumeho:
Yes dearie missed you loads grin . seems i kinda know you from APM terminal (maersk) not too sure though.

Lexy did you @ any point work with APM.

This Frankies tight blue top.. undecided I just cant deal. Wish it were longer length wise.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
v24m:

Lexy did you @ any point work with APM.
My uncle did and I do visit den...but am not sure if you re the same person buh ur face seems familiar..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
Me I want make Ajani scatter all those unholy romance ashwear. ..make him enter Sheillah 1st ( go all Richard on her by making her bfast for just 2days) then allow Ellah stay for him bed gist with yam till 2 am tongue...choi!! Who has Biggie's number, this should be Ajani's secret task
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
alexumeho:
My uncle did and I do visit den...but am not sure if you re the same person buh ur face seems familiar..

Hmm what year was this.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
v24m:

Hmm what year was this.
2007/2008
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
alexumeho:
2007/2008

You sure say no be for my profile you collect ds info. Hmmmm (in Biggies voice) grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
v24m:

You sure say no be for my profile you collect ds info. Hmmmm (in Biggies voice) grin
. Hmmmmmm! i even believe i know you more #FGC#
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by CircleOfWilis: 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
v24m:

Abeg post ur pix make I confirm something, some people they argue say u resemble Dillish
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
CircleOfWilis:
Abeg post ur pix make I confirm something, some people they argue say u resemble Dillish
grin grin grin grin grin yes ooo in reverse direction

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
CircleOfWilis:

Copy and Paste the argument then I might consider wink.

Some people still haven't recovered from seeing my Angelic face grin like Kslib and Alex.

I cant afford to cause commotion 2x b4 I get banned. Hope you understand cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
alexumeho:
grin grin grin grin grin yes ooo in reverse direction

Are you madt (in Tayo's voice).

What is Dillish? A borite that 9jas hyped and wasted votes on in 2013. angry.

Meanwhile FGC ke? We have a stalker in the house grin.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
v24m:

Some people still haven't recovered from seeing my Angelic face grin like Kslib and Alex.

...hahahahahaha for your mind abi? well my man kslib will define what we saw at the appropriate time grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by CircleOfWilis: 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
v24m:

Abeg post am na, me no see am...no mind kslib and Alex, the way they express love they strange to me too

"Waiting for the pix
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
forkadict:

If you wan shout Tayo for the mulla, shout am na. Nobody dey hold u o bros.

All I (and a few other nairalanders) ask is that he should be less confrontational. Dude has what it takes to win but he needs to apply a little wisdom.
Sure!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by CircleOfWilis: 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
Are u madt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.