Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2246484 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
StateOfMind:

I don't see Tayo getting votes outside WA.
Don't be so sure.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
ochon:

That's the worst tryst ever!!
The fùck was just bleh. undecided
LOL. The BBA fùcks are executed with a lot of caution coz of the cameras and all. You shouldn't expect gymnastics and fireworks, especially when done under the sheets.... cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by klodike(m): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
This is a case of David and goliath. But in this case, David is the giant grin
safarigirl:
Just for laughs guys grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by feminineA: 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
GoodGirl2:

LOL. The BBA fùcks are executed with a lot of caution coz of cameras and all. You shouldn't expect gymnastics and fireworks, especially when done under the sheets.... cheesy

And its always one minute noodles not even 2 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
safarigirl:

Nigerians support other countries' reps at the expense of ours.
You got a point there.
Nigerians (especially the men) idolized Dillish but would diss Bev at every opportunity they got. Dillish this, Dillish that. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
Librate:

Melvin built all the overhead, flyovers e.t.c yet he lost it
The winner (Dillish) was also over hyped by Nigerians. Don't you remember how you guys adopted her, like she had no nationality of her own?
All wasn't lost. After all, Nigeria's adopted girl won you see.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thelastdon(m): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
fashrola:
All ladies leaving soon there'll only be dudes and jj will confess his love for permithias

LMAO!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ewoma45(f): 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
Dafuq!!!!!! Frank wat da hell re u doing? Hellllooooo! Mother nature ma foot!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
*whistles*
Fweeeeeeew.

Sooo...

From the lack of posts and updates on this thread, is it safe to agree that Big Brother Hotshots is the "Nigeria vs Iran" of all BBAs? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shezy(f): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
spade:
*whistles*
Fweeeeeeew.

Sooo...

From the lack of posts and updates on this thread, is it safe to agree that Big Brother Hotshots is the "Nigeria vs Iran" of all BBAs? grin
i think so.i pray we win,dis war is beyond BBA ooo,na nigeria against africa

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
lumeviewscom:

This Igbo man, when you go get sense? Post your own first...

So na you be "Spade"? I remember that user from "The Chase" last year. I don create new account here oh. If you ever decode it, na to award you nobel prize be that. Happy hunting!

Okay naa.
Unless you go the extra, extra, extra, extra, extra mile to hide it from detection and try to post like someone you're not, I go still fish am out if I mean am. grin
But we go see.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
shezy:
i think so.i pray we win,dis war is beyond BBA ooo,na nigeria against africa

By "Nigeria vs Iran", I actually mean it's dead boring.
It's a reference to one of the worst matches in World Cup history grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
Frankie mother nature really cracking me up.

But I don't think this housemates get this task briefing well. From what I've gathered in d diary room from biggy's chat with housemates, its a pantomine housemates are to present and a pantomine is a play with just facial xpressions and gestures without dialogue.

So all d dialogues are wrong for a pantomine. Anybody knw d task brief?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
Dathommie:

See urself, na bcus of ode lyk urself I put am as signature.

#U just Said it urself.
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2014

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by CircleOfWilis: 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
CircleOfWilis:
which girl? wink

Antispambot. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ewoma45(f): 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ewo! Alusa wetin u wear? Con resemble mr ibu.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lilian looks gorgeous in the picture. And yes, she is a fine lady. I am still pained she left very early in the game sha. I would have loved to see or read more about her stay in the bbhouse. And also, It has been a long time nigerians left that early in the game. As for the twerking, well I didn't have a problem with it. Or maybe I didn't find it annoying because I read more about the twerking than watch her in action. grin. Whichever, I wish her well.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sheila is dope. She got me rotflmao. I'm starting to take her serious now. I see her going far.

Imagine if it was Tayo making fun of other hms that way, Tayo is rude and arrogant will be trending now from haters.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
Another boring party.. Yawning
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
StateOfMind:
Lilian looks gorgeous in the picture. And yes, she is a fine lady. I am still pained she left very early in the game sha. I would have loved to see or read more about her stay in the bbhouse. And also, It has been a long time nigerians left that early in the game. As for the twerking, well I didn't have a problem with it. Or maybe I didn't find it annoying because I read more about the twerking than watch her in action. grin. Whichever, I wish her well.

If u have voted
I guess she would still be in the house

But all una just do Nah to analyse and over analyse for this forum

She has always being a fine girl
Just that her voice get as hin be for that house
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
LaRoyalHighness:
Another boring party.. Yawning

Looks better than that of last week
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
Yea... At least I can see... But the music is too dull for me.... Not crazy about anybody's outfit.

chai! How I miss Pokello, weza, confidence, Karen, Tatiana....
dre11:

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
I like Tayo sha...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Gogetta(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
The most forked up party ever!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chelseabmw(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
Why will this ghana lady put on skirt to this party?

Na so dem dey do am for ghana? Na catholic church be dis undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
K... Just seeing Sammy... I like..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
dre11:

yeah, it still sucks
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
LaRoyalHighness:
Yea... At least I can see... But the music is too dull for me.... Not crazy about anybody's outfit.

chai! How I miss Pokello, weza, confidence, Karen, Tatiana....

Selly and Shelia
Those days are gone

I don't know why they can't use the last year DJ for all this there party

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.