Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,808 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2267973 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
If Tayo dosen't win head of house and it's not one of those he is close to the person will put him. Especially because big brother would have given him his reward by then. So let's get ready
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
dynamitee:
nominations list:

Sheila - 10
Macky 2 - 9
Mr. 265 - 5
Luis - 4
KC - 3
Arthur - 3
Permindus - 2
Nklankar - 1
Sammy - 1

based on these nominations, luis will go home if doesnt win HOH, ARTHUR TOO, if perimeter is also up, he will leave
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
njokusboy:

Shege, snitch

How I take snitch? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fynegurl: 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
suze:
Arthur and Macky 2
Thank you
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
thandii1:

Sheila was such a sweetheart. I loved that chic to bits. Oh, shuti memories. cool

Prezzo was also an interesting fuccktard. I never missed His extremely entertaining diary sessions, but I hated his guts and ugly face. grin

StateOfMind, Spade and Reinc raised an issue here and I want an honest clarification here. smiley

Which of the two will you appreciate more, or let me rephrase it, will count more, as a gift on your B'day from a guy who is on your trail. An 'Ecard' or recharge card

PS: I know 5k is on the far side though.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
Reincarnated:

Exactly, you applied no effort of any sort. One will think that since this nigga is a designer, he would have actually used a little bit of initiative, con couple am with some kain innovation, to do something extraordinary for a girl he wrote all that essay for but noooo, na Ecard sure pass for you.. That is NOT effort; That is lazy.

Bro, for the sake of what's left of your credibility, you need to stop digging that hole, especially now that you're currently in it. You know why?
Because:

1. You have no clue what the eCard looked like, or the contents in it; so for you to sit and just say it involved "no effort" is clear to anyone you're speaking out of your asss and pulling out lines just for the heck of it. So it is difficult to even take you seriously.

2. You are the same loser who, even after spending his sleep time on Nairaland either chasing after ItsModella or Lekpalicious, still cannot point to one thing he achieved. Where is ItsModella or Lekpalicious today? Do you have their contacts? No
Do they have yours? Nope.
Can you find them today? No sir
After everything, it's back to square one. Still the same Nairaland hustle, still the same babe stalking... And still nothing to show for it.
You can 'reincarnate' a thousand times, bro, but your reputation stays dead. wink

And grin grin grin last time I checked, the person that had the romance section stuck on their account was you...so this whole biggest cuckold insult wey u dey trow my way, u sure say person no fit apply am to you?

Check again, boy: Psychedelia
The sections there are: Sports, TV/Movies and Celebrities
Oops. Any more redundant lines you'd like to throw to hide your shame? grin

And yes... Go and find the page where I ever traded insults with Sexilydeprived over Lekpalicious grin grin

(whispers...chai.. I hope say i no do am sha cuz me i nor fit remembergrin grin)

With pleasure... Stand by wink

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
dynamitee:
nominations list:

Sheila - 10
Macky 2 - 9
Mr. 265 - 5
Luis - 4
KC - 3
Arthur - 3
Permindus - 2
Nklankar - 1
Sammy - 1
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
GIYAZZ:
SAfricans, EAfricans, NorthAfricans really envy us bro, they are so in Love with the WestAfrican life!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! gringringrin

Aren't u tired of this shit
That's how u guys did ruin the chase for our reps

And u guys have started again.. .
Lets bridge the gaps and not widened it with our our of date comparison

#word

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fynegurl: 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
dynamitee:
nominations list:

Sheila - 10
Macky 2 - 9
Mr. 265 - 5
Luis - 4
KC - 3
Arthur - 3
Permindus - 2
Nklankar - 1
Sammy - 1
The 2 south africans may not be up. Plus there will be too many people up for eviction
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
Belovedd:

based on these nominations, luis will go home if doesnt win HOH, ARTHUR TOO, if perimeter is also up, he will leave

No. Luis and Mr264 are going
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fynegurl: 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
dhammyg:
HOW AFRICA VOTED:

According to this week's votes,
Laveda and Alusa received the least
votes. Here are the results:
Macky2: Botswana, Malawi, Rest of
Africa and Zambia
JJ: Mozambique, South Africa and
Zimbabwe
Mam’Bea: Ghana and Nigeria
Ellah: Rwanda and Uganda
Permithias: Namibia
Alusa: Kenya
Laveda: Tanzania
Three housemates; Alusa, Permithias
and Laveda received one country
vote each, which means that the tie
breaker rule came into effect for the
two housemates that were evicted.
Perming lotion will be feeling cool that he survived eviction like he is a strong HM. How I wish 3 people were booted out, he will almost be in Namibia by now

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
Zambians are calling SA betrayed cos SA voted for JJ after Klarr Klarr put up Macky 2 and now but Klarr and Sam nominated Macky 2
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
Njokusboy, see your life. I told you that I did not argue with that guy over Lekpa and I have proof. So wetin spade aka psychedelia aka fake arss cia wey no sabi say despite the fact wey him dey keep "tabs on anyone he's had a convo with", I also know about most conversations i've ever been involved with. Ladies and Gentlemen... I present to you the so called altercation I had with a guy over Lekpalicious
https://www.nairaland.com/1302478/big-brother-africa-chase-official from page 2062-2066. I even thought maybe i actually had a heated argument with the nigga when I was talking to Lekpa but it seems the only person I came for that night was Lekpalicious her damn self soo Spade, you sure say na my reputation wey don diminish abi na yours?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
GoodGirl2:
Trying to elicit angry reactions, eh? cheesy I can see through you. Many people like Tayo but statements such as this may make them just give up on voting for him. Your homeboy has a chance of winning. He's got mad fans. If I were you, I would start bridging the gap between you guys and the people who supposedly "envy" you because at the end of the day, you'll need more than just Nigeria and Ghana for him to win. Don't trash the people who perhaps delicately hold the key to his victory. Just a little advice from a fan of Tayo, thank me later.
....Good girl really saying some good things. Wise words from the Masai warrior.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
thandii1:

Kwaaa..non-avid melvin fan. grin grin

So you remembered? LOL.. Safarigirl called me and Spade non-avid Melvin fans because of those words Goodgirl2 posted (which I said almost exactly). Mehn, I was mad. That's was the only time I lost my cool last year on that thread.

After all my sleepless nights, permutating and combining, attacking Tamuno, Rukewe and Co, Melvin bounced with just Naija votes. Add that to the fact that me and couple of guys took to the pub to dine and wine with some ladies as we await for Melvin to be declared the winner, only to see him leave after Beverly. grin I was still reeling from that pain only for Saf to accuse me wrongly. I typed corrosive words to reply but edited it at the 11th hour in order not to sound rude. I vex for Saf that day, I swear. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
l am the only one that find the unecessary use of vulgar and swear word on this thread childish and immature. I don't know if it's an attempt to sound tough and rugged, aggressive, I don't know, but it's not cool at all.

e.g, when some wants to make a sentence, they are "he is such a cool fhucktard" instead of "he is such a cool guy",
"nigga this, nigga that", "Bytch this, bytch" instead of "man this, man that", "girl this, girl that"..

i know everyone wants to sound foreign, I know everyone want show that they have watched bondocks, but this words are condescending, people just use them anyhow, without even knowing, I feel it's low self esteem that will make you to calling be someone a "nigga", in a supposed civilised discussion ..

I know some people will find my post offensive, I don't mean to, but I have to bear my mind.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by nikky341: 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
I use SMS, wechat, Internet, my own, family and friends phone vote for mambea. Even no sleep but nothing will make me vote kacey.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
tatiana009:
If Tayo dosen't win head of house and it's not one of those he is close to the person will put him. Especially because big brother would have given him his reward by then. So let's get ready
...thought as much. That's why I've been trying to work out something with GoodGirl2 and if possible LaBellaMafia, they could pull some crowd for some country vote. I know our Charly brother will reciprocate our kind guesture towards Mam Bea.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
dre11:

Aren't u tired of this shit
That's how u guys did ruin the chase for our reps

And u guys have started again.. .
Lets bridge the gaps and not widened it with our our of date comparison

#word
he just said that 'cos the girl was trying to speak pidgin (which i found adorable by the way) i'm pretty sure he didn't mean it the way you guys are incinuating.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
Akshow:

No. Luis and Mr264 are going
permutation only got one country vote, if he is up with luis, they will share votes and might both leave
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
braindamage:
....Good girl really saying some good things. Wise words from the Masai warrior.
Oh no! Maasai ko, Maasai ni! tongue
Hey, I'm not a Maasai warrior. I come from a Bantu group, very far away from those fellows. I love them though. cool

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
where is ksslib sef?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
Belovedd:

Arthur is covered by EA votes. At least he's sure of Rwanda and Uganda.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
braindamage:
...thought as much. That's why I've been trying to work out something with GoodGirl2 and if possible LaBellaMafia, they could pull some crowd for some country vote. I know our Charly brother will reciprocate our kind guesture towards Mam Bea.

Kacey Moore is up so Ghana's vote is taken this wk
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
Drama shall never end.. Kacee don turn Kirk Franklin, after now na crrrrrryyyyy him go start. Mambea survived, he wouldn't. 3 guys are leaving next Sunday and he's one of them *bite me**
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
Dannyxy:
you make sense.
hmmmm, ellah should not be underestimated, I see her trying to pull a dillish on us.
The two Ugandan housemates both came with that strategy- to pull a "Dillish". LOL. grin.
Strategy? Bring in attractive but brainless girls with shallow personalities and get them "befriend" the Nigerian male. Nigerians will then be left discussing (in their usual emotional style) whether the 2 have "chemistry" or whether they will have a "relationship" (or even a f-uck) in the house and what happens in the process? She gets famous for being overhyped. This overhyped personality probably did nothing but spend her entire time twerking, twerking and twerking and bonding with the Nigerian male. How do you ask Biggie, "Biggie can I dance for you?" Can one get any more shallow? angry

So what happens next? F-ools begin to associate winning with twerking. Every other person now brings on board classless representatives who do nothing but twerk thinking it's a winning strategy. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
nikky341:
I use SMS, wechat, Internet, my own, family and friends phone vote for mambea. Even no sleep but nothing will make me vote kacey.

Iseee....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
ToyinDipo:

, Spade and Reinc raised an issue here and I want an honest clarification here. smiley

Which of the two will you appreciate more, or let me rephrase it, will count more, as a gift on your B'day from a guy who is on your trail. An 'Ecard' or recharge card

PS: I know 5k is on the far side though.

As much as I'd have loved to keep mute over this whole issue, I'd like to clarify some things; spade was NEVER on my trail. We are just very good e-buddies. We both have committed relationships we respect so much. He reached out to me after I deactivated my account and we got talking via emails for months. Few days to my birthday, he asked me what I would appreciate as a birthday gift. I know how gifted he is artistically and I had seen a few of his artworks before then , so I simply told him I wouldn't mind an e-card. And I got one. The beautifully designed card is still in my gallery till date. So there goes your answer.

Let no one get It twisted please.

reincarnated and spade, you both are my good friends, and even the snitch ochon wey run from his battles,lol. can we move on please. Enough of this back and forth cos apparently, you both are taking it too personally. Its never that serious.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
@ V24M ! Where re u ooo!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
I said it...Kacee don dey cry o!! " all I ask for strength to carry on" grin grin grin grin grin who send you Ellah work? Now you're asking God for strength
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
thandii1:

As much as I'd have loved to keep mute over this whole issue, I'd like to clarify some things; spade was NEVER on my trail. We are just very good e-buddies. We both have committed relationships we respect so much. He reached out to me after I deactivated my account and we got talking via emails for months. Few days to my birthday, he asked me what I would appreciate as a birthday gift. I know how gifted he is artistically and I had seen a few of his artworks before then , so I simply told him I wouldn't mind an e-card. And I got one. The beautifully designed card is still in my gallery till date. So there goes your answer.

Let no one get It twisted please.

reincarnated and spade, you both are my good friends, and even the snitch ochon wey run from his battles,lol. can we move on please. Enough of this back and forth cos apparently, you both are taking it too personally. Its never that serious.

Actually the reason why I asked the question is way more petty than the way you took, believe me. You know, honestly some things are not my business, and I didn't even think along the line you implied. But I've got my answer though. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
spade:

Bro, for the sake of what's left of your credibility, you need to stop digging that hole, especially now that you're currently in it. You know why?
Because:

1. You have no clue what the eCard looked like, or the contents in it; so for you to sit and just say it involved "no effort" is clear to anyone you're speaking out of your asss and pulling out lines just for the heck of it. So it is difficult to even take you seriously.

2. You are the same loser who, even after spending his sleep time on Nairaland either chasing after ItsModella or Lekpalicious, still cannot point to one thing he achieved. Where is ItsModella or Lekpalicious today? Do you have their contacts? No
Do they have yours? Nope.
Can you find them today? No sir
After everything, it's back to square one. Still the same Nairaland hustle, still the same babe stalking... And still nothing to show for it.
You can 'reincarnate' a thousand times, bro, but your reputation stays dead.
wink

Check again, boy: Psychedelia
The sections there are: Sports, TV/Movies and Celebrities
Oops. Any more redundant lines you'd like to throw to hide your shame? grin

With pleasure... Stand by wink

Spending my sleep time grin (another statement that is not verfiable...if you're smart, you will know there is something called time difference.. I've never wasted my so called sleep time on nairaland except maybe during the finale i said make i vote Melvin and Bev small...even at that, I dont think I ever wasted sleep time).. Furthermore, if you think that I was actually looking to get anywhere with those two chics then clearly, you are denser than I thought. More than once, I stated that whatever I do on nl should not be taken seriously as I have no intention whatsoever, other than to joke around. Sheeit, even after I successfully broke Lekpa's shell (ochon remember that day na loool), you think if I was even remotely serious about it, I'd have openly flirted and done all the stuff that i did...right in front of her. Ask those 2 wherever they are now if I EVER requested for their numbers. Just stop before you fork urself over further...

Secondly
psychedelia:
WHY THE FHUCK IS "ROMANCE" STILL RANKED AS NUMBER 2 ON MY GODDAMNED PROFILE?!! WHAT SORT OF BULLLSHIT IS THIS?!!
Did you or did you not state this more than once? Not too long ago, Romance was listed on your account as one of your most visited sections and unlike you, I dont just spew shiiit without actually having some facts to back up my statement. Isnt it so funny how shiit is grin you claim that i'm one of those low life niggaz that will end up gallivanting round romance section looking for chics, whereas, just looking at our accounts proves otherwise. Who's the loser afterall.

I'm still waiting for you to bring up evidence to that forked up claim of me trading insults with a nigga over some chic.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.