Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,726 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2267905 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
maum:

I think Annabel was a very good representative. IMO, she's the best Kenyan housemate that I can remember. Though I'm not an avid BBA fan, so nay have missed some great reps.
Annabel was an intelligent woman, but I feel that she lacked that "it" factor....you know.....that je n'ai se quoi.....Those who love drama liked Sheila and Prezzo ( angry). The rest have been..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
As for that Huddah girl; can a girl be more brainless? A bimbo with half an IQ. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
Abeg make we vote Macky2 this week if Tayo isn't up. Bots will never repay us for Sheila, but Zambia could repay us for Tayo, they like him. Meanwhile make una beg una people, dem wan vote Tayo as sneakiest housemate grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
ToyinDipo:

StateOfMind, Spade and Reinc raised an issue here and I want an honest clarification here. smiley

Which of the two will you appreciate more, or let me rephrase it, will count more, as a gift on your B'day from a guy who is on your trail. An 'Ecard' or recharge card

PS: I know 5k is on the far side though.

Lol Mr Man.. na tease I jus dey tease Spade oh + that recharge card was a joke. Ecard is a nice gesture...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
thandii1:

and even the snitch ochon wey run from his battles,lol. can we move on please. Enough of this back and forth cos apparently, you both are taking it too personally. Its never that serious.

Me run? Me snitch? angry Bro Eros, can you ban SOM for me? undecided

Ayam innocent o. Hian.. Are there people brawling on this thread? Give me the page biko. grin

I know this is just jokes, I don't think anyone of them takes it serious. That's how we roll. It's nothing.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by easyflex: 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
dynamitee:
nominations list:

Sheila - 10
Macky 2 - 9
Mr. 265 - 5
Luis - 4
KC - 3
Arthur - 3
Permindus - 2
Nklankar - 1
Sammy - 1

Promiscuous has 3 nominations , kc moore, arthur and nhlanhla nominated him . So I believe the 2 namibians are on their way out depending on who wins d HoH and how many biggie is evicting.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
Guys, wassup in the house?? Has Tayo said something funny again? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
Reincarnated:

Lol Mr Man.. na tease I jus dey tease Spade oh + that recharge card was a joke. Ecard is a nice gesture...

Give me half reason why I will take the card-ecard ish serious.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
Belovedd:

based on these nominations, luis will go home if doesnt win HOH, ARTHUR TOO, if perimeter is also up, he will leave
Arthur has EA on lockdown. It's Luis, KC and 265 that could leave. Meanwhile Macky2 is the pword
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
ToyinDipo:

Actually the reason why I asked the question is way more petty than the way you took, believe me. You know, honestly some things are not my business, and I didn't even think along the line you implied. But I've got my answer though. cheesy

I know, and I could have ignored you. Matter of fact, I wanted too, but needed to say something on the matter right on this thread for clarification purpose.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
easyflex:

Promiscuous has 3 nominations , kc moore, arthur and nhlanhla nominated him . So I believe the 2 namibians are on their way out depending on who wins d HoH and how many biggie is evicting.
perming lotion got 2 noms. He ain't up
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
All this post I see about some chasing being made on NairaLand.....but that's none of my business.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
thandii1:

I know, and I could have ignored you. Matter of fact, I wanted too, but needed to say something on the matter right on this thread for clarification purpose.

I get.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
thandii1:

As much as I'd have loved to keep mute over this whole issue, I'd like to clarify some things; spade was NEVER on my trail. We are just very good e-buddies. We both have committed relationships we respect so much. He reached out to me after I deactivated my account and we got talking via emails for months. Few days to my birthday, he asked me what I would appreciate as a birthday gift. I know how gifted he is artistically and I had seen a few of his artworks before then , so I simply told him I wouldn't mind an e-card. And I got one. The beautifully designed card is still in my gallery till date. So there goes your answer.

Let no one get It twisted please.

reincarnated and spade, you both are my good friends, and even the snitch ochon wey run from his battles,lol. can we move on please. Enough of this back and forth cos apparently, you both are taking it too personally. Its never that serious.

Aww eyah. Lol. You know i never take these things personally na, I jus like to clarify false statements made against me.. Oya Spade, e don do.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
dynamitee:
tayo nominated sheila. .. that's a shocker
Dude doesn't trust her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
Safarigurl:
Tayo is safe!!!! Yes! Somebody give me Kaycey Moore and Luis on that chopping block
I asked and it was given grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
Safarigurl:
Abeg make we vote Macky2 this week if Tayo isn't up. Bots will never repay us for Sheila, but Zambia could repay us for Tayo, they like him. Meanwhile make una beg una people, dem wan vote Tayo as sneakiest housemate grin
Zambia WILL repay you.
And let the establishment of diplomatic relations begin.......
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
Reincarnated:
Njokusboy, see your life. I told you that I did not argue with that guy over Lekpa and I have proof. So wetin spade aka psychedelia aka fake arss cia wey no sabi say despite the fact wey him dey keep "tabs on anyone he's had a convo with", I also know about most conversations i've ever been involved with. Ladies and Gentlemen... I present to you the so called altercation I had with a guy over Lekpalicious
https://www.nairaland.com/1302478/big-brother-africa-chase-official from page 2062-2066. I even thought maybe i actually had a heated argument with the nigga when I was talking to Lekpa but it seems the only person I came for that night was Lekpalicious her damn self soo Spade, you sure say na my reputation wey don diminish abi na yours?

https://www.nairaland.com/1302478/big-brother-africa-chase-official/2066

My boy, at this point, you need to stop deluding yourself.
Check that link up there and scroll down to the end.
Everybody here, from Ochon to Njokusboy, witnessed that night of shame where you were fighting like a hormonal woman over a girl until the moderators came in to hide them; so why you dey decieve yourself like this?

At first, I thought you were joking with this, but now it has become crystal clear you're bent on disgracing yourself this night with your barely intelligible bellows; but let me ask you a few questions on issues your very narrow mind might find difficult to comprehend:

1. Are you aware I'm in a real-life relationship? I mean, a real-life, committed relationship that is currently 4 years old? The reason I ask you this question is because your "5000 Naira Credit" and "phonecall" ramblings already gave you away as a guy who clearly takes everything he reads on Nairaland too seriously.
You might not know this, but a lot of us posters in here actually have lives outside Nairaland. You might consider getting one yourself bro, since you clearly don't know what that is.

2. Are you also aware even the StateOfMind you talk about is in a relationship herself? You see, while you spend days on end in here goofing around, some of us actually have stuff to occupy ourselves... I hope you know what I mean?

And Most importantly...

3. Are you aware the eCard you so talk about was actually made at her request? Would you like to ask her yourself?

Yeah boy... You just made a fool of yourself once again grin

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
Sheila, oh Sheila. What is it about her that the other housemates just can't stand?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
GoodGirl2:
Zambia WILL repay you.
And let the establishment of diplomatic relations begin.......
the smart thing to do would be to vote Macky2. Bots will never repay Nigeria, but Zambia isn't caught up in the SADC ish

Macky2 is a friend to Tayo as well, so we won't be losing
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
Spade and Reincarnated, please let's just stop.. Just call a truce and end this whole ish. It's never that serious. At the end of the day, it's all jokes, at least to me.

Biko, my niggas just drop this issue abeg..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
spade:

Everybody here, from Ochon to Njokusboy, witnessed that night of shame where you were fighting like a hormonal woman over a girl until the moderators came in to hide them; so why you dey decieve yourself like this?

At first, I thought you were joking with this, but now it has become crystal clear you're bent on disgracing yourself this night with your barely intelligible bellows; but let me ask you a few questions on issues your very narrow mind might find difficult to comprehend:

1. Are you aware I'm in a real-life relationship? I mean, a real-life, committed relationship that is currently 4 years old? The reason I ask you this question is because your "5000 Naira Credit" and "phonecall" ramblings already gave you away as a guy who clearly takes everything he reads on Nairaland too seriously.
You might not know this, but a lot of us posters in here actually have lives outside Nairaland. You might consider getting one yourself bro, since you clearly don't know what that is.

2. Are you also aware even the StateOfMind you talk about is in a relationship herself? You see, while you spend days on end in here goofing around, some of us actually have stuff to occupy ourselves... I hope you know what I mean?

And Most importantly...

3. Are you aware the eCard you so talk about was actually made at her request? Would you like to ask her yourself?

ARE YOU FORKING KIDDING ME? It was Agbgift and GHPatriot that were fighting not me and Sexily deprived grin grin grin my guy, you have failed terribly. Like whatever CIA reputation shiit you had going for yourself, you have completely forked it up. Honestly, at this point...I think an apology is required because you keep falsifying shiiit upon shiit jus to make people believe your point. Nah fr I no go engage you again. And you're talking as if your the only one wey dey relationship. Ma nigga, jus cuz I choose not to flaunt it on here does not mean I do not have a girl so please take that step back. As for the rest of the things wey u type so, I nor even read am. Matter don end for me.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
GoodGirl2:
Annabel was an intelligent woman, but I feel that she lacked that "it" factor....you know.....that je n'ai se quoi.....Those who love drama liked Sheila and Prezzo ( angry). The rest have been..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
As for that Huddah girl; can a girl be more brainless? A bimbo with half an IQ. angry

Lol...Sawa Sawa
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
ochon:
Spade and Reincarnated, please let's just stop.. Just call a truce and end this whole ish. It's never that serious. At the end of the day, it's all jokes, at least to me.

Biko, my niggas just drop this issue abeg..

Ahn no bros, matter don end for me no worry especially after he is claiming that i'm the one that had all those hidden posts. If he actually read that page well and the next page to get an idea of the matter, he'd have known that those posts were NOT my posts.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
Reincarnated:

Spending my sleep time grin (another statement that is not verfiable...if you're smart, you will know there is something called time difference.. I've never wasted my so called sleep time on nairaland except maybe during the finale i said make i vote Melvin and Bev small...even at that, I dont think I ever wasted sleep time).. Furthermore, if you think that I was actually looking to get anywhere with those two chics then clearly, you are denser than I thought. More than once, I stated that whatever I do on nl should not be taken seriously as I have no intention whatsoever, other than to joke around. Sheeit, even after I successfully broke Lekpa's shell (ochon remember that day na loool), you think if I was even remotely serious about it, I'd have openly flirted and done all the stuff that i did...right in front of her. Ask those 2 wherever they are now if I EVER requested for their numbers. Just stop before you fork urself over further...

Look who is talking about not taking Nairaland seriously, yet you're in here howling to a guy in a long-term relationship about eCards? Aren't you the dumb one?
You talk about not spending your sleep time here? Oh boy, you need to knock it off, because you fool no-one. I've seen you countless times here in evenings, mornings and even afternoons, going through Nairaland.
Would you also like to remind us again about the same user who decided to break a Nairaland record by making "1000 posts in less than 10 days" as you said yourself? grin
What a wonderful life achievement for you there, boy. Wear your medal with pride.

Secondly
Did you or did you not state this more than once? Not too long ago, Romance was listed on your account as one of your most visited sections and unlike you, I dont just spew shiiit without actually having some facts to back up my statement. Isnt it so funny how shiit is grin you claim that i'm one of those low life niggaz that will end up gallivanting round romance section looking for chics, whereas, just looking at our accounts proves otherwise. Who's the loser afterall.

I'm still waiting for you to bring up evidence to that forked up claim of me trading insults with a nigga over some chic.

Boy, in your best interest, you need to stop fooling yourself with the Profile talk. You know why?
I found out what happened, at it was a coding error from the site itself, which tagged the section to whoever posted on any topic there as at January 11 (when the site previously failed).
Spade also had "Sexuality" solely listed on the profile, but as soon as the issue got sorted out 2 days ago, it's has returned to normal.

But my brother, you're the rretard who sees "5000 Naira Credit" as the adequate birthday gift to an e-friend even when claiming you don't take the site seriously, so who are you fooling? grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
^^ torh

Oh and btw Spade, I am fully aware that StateOfMind is in a relationship, as she is fully aware of mines.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
spade:

And Most importantly...

I thought the lady in question[SOM] have mediated over this issue and u guys should move pass this nah

Why una wan dig old post just to prove a point and keep bashing una selfundecided

Let move pass this joor angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
GoodGirl2:
Sheila, oh Sheila. What is it about her that the other housemates just can't stand?
she's loud, manipulative, aggressive and apparently, she doesn't know how to apologise when she offends people

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
spade:

Bro, for the sake of what's left of your credibility, you need to stop digging that hole, especially now that you're currently in it. You know why?
Because:

1. You have no clue what the eCard looked like, or the contents in it; so for you to sit and just say it involved "no effort" is clear to anyone you're speaking out of your asss and pulling out lines just for the heck of it. So it is difficult to even take you seriously.

2. You are the same loser who, even after spending his sleep time on Nairaland either chasing after ItsModella or Lekpalicious, still cannot point to one thing he achieved. Where is ItsModella or Lekpalicious today? Do you have their contacts? No
Do they have yours? Nope.
Can you find them today? No sir
After everything, it's back to square one. Still the same Nairaland hustle, still the same babe stalking... And still nothing to show for it.
You can 'reincarnate' a thousand times, bro, but your reputation stays dead
. wink

Check again, boy: Psychedelia
The sections there are: Sports, TV/Movies and Celebrities
Oops. Any more redundant lines you'd like to throw to hide your shame? grin

With pleasure... Stand by wink

Bwhahaha, mu belle oh, dear lord, have I seen some
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
Reincarnated:

Ahn no bros, matter don end for me no worry especially after he is claiming that i'm the one that had all those hidden posts. If he actually read that page well and the next page to get an idea of the matter, he'd have known that those posts were NOT my posts.

Yeah I did read in the next page and found it's Agbgift's E-fight with GH PATRIOT.. But I'm glad you are ending the matter. I trust Spade to follow suit.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
Reincarnated:
Njokusboy, see your life. I told you that I did not argue with that guy over Lekpa and I have proof. So wetin spade aka psychedelia aka fake arss cia wey no sabi say despite the fact wey him dey keep "tabs on anyone he's had a convo with", I also know about most conversations i've ever been involved with. Ladies and Gentlemen... I present to you the so called altercation I had with a guy over Lekpalicious
https://www.nairaland.com/1302478/big-brother-africa-chase-official from page 2062-2066. I even thought maybe i actually had a heated argument with the nigga when I was talking to Lekpa but it seems the only person I came for that night was Lekpalicious her damn self soo Spade, you sure say na my reputation wey don diminish abi na yours?

My life Na me dey follow una pursue babe for nairaland tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
Briareos steady waiting with his ban button grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
Dannyxy:
l am the only one that find the unecessary use of vulgar and swear word on this thread childish and immature. I don't know if it's an attempt to sound tough and rugged, aggressive, I don't know, but it's not cool at all.

e.g, when some wants to make a sentence, they are "he is such a cool fhucktard" instead of "he is such a cool guy",
"nigga this, nigga that", "Bytch this, bytch" instead of "man this, man that", "girl this, girl that"..

i know everyone wants to sound foreign, I know everyone want show that they have watched bondocks, but this words are condescending, people just use them anyhow, without even knowing, I feel it's low self esteem that will make you to calling be someone a "nigga", in a supposed civilised discussion ..

I know some people will find my post offensive, I don't mean to, but I have to bear my mind.

Where do you live dude, in the remotest part of the Niger Delta

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.