Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2249943 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
permifius isn't up. Too bad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
RoyalPearl:
Just because you hate Ghana it does not mean you should speak from your anus. Ghana did not vote for Goldie cos she saved Prezzo and of all people swapped Keita as a replacement and there was a time where Nigeria also did not vote for Keita. Last year when Elikem first came up Nigeria did not vote for him. The voted for Dilish you can go back and check it out if you don't believe me. Same thing SL voted for Betty and did not vote for Elikem. He got 1 country vote so stop spewing sh1t about how Nigeria are always loyal. Ghanaians have been loyal even when you guys have not voted for us. Heck there was a time when we also kept voting for Pokelo when her peeps did not vote for us but in the end they stuck to their word. Truth is a Ghanaian will always vote a Nigerian before any other. Once you guys stop that's when we will also stop. You think that we don't know about voting for others for alliances. Truth is until this regional voting stops. I doubt a WA will win. Even when Tayo was up Zimbabweans begged us to vote for JJ to keep our Alliance going but we voted for our brothers and that was it. Go vote for macky2 or whoever it is that you want to vote for but stop spreading lies and half truths. This game is not the be all and end all if you have not realised. I would have thought you would have learnt a thing or two from last years Bba. The same Twitter and Facebook was what you used to analyse that Melvin would win and Ellikem would go first. Give it a rest. If you don't like our reps or don't vote no probs. But please stop saying ish about Ghana that's not true.
no, I don't hate Ghana. I just dislike Kaycey Moore like hell. This is about Kaycey, not Ghana, but feel free to make it about Ghana

Yes, I learnt that there's no point in two west africans reaching finals from last year. What did you learn?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
JJ added Frankie

Phew!! Breathes out**
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dammyg319(f): 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
JJ... adds frankie....hmmm..arthur n frankie....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
Jj added frankie to the nomination list.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
Tayo is safe again, thank you God
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
He put up Frankie. @forkadict, shebi I tell una say the guy no go fit put Tayo! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
Frankie has being added by JJ

Was so surprised sha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by manneger2: 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hmmm frankie.....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lertee(f): 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
Is jj scared of tayo or he likes tayo
He put up Frankie
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
whewwwww!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fynegurl: 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
chelseabmw:
I'm 100% certain that JJ wudnt put tayo for nomination

In JJ's voice. "Frankie"
Are you Biggie? How did you know that?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
dynamitee:
asinnnn. .. did you see Goitse s face Chei! If looks could kill, Tayo would be in a million pink pieces by now. Dem go just take eye blast am
he he

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MsNas(f): 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
RoyalPearl:
Just because you hate Ghana it does not mean you should speak from your anus. Ghana did not vote for Goldie cos she saved Prezzo and of all people swapped Keita as a replacement and there was a time where Nigeria also did not vote for Keita. Last year when Elikem first came up Nigeria did not vote for him. They voted for Dilish you can go back and check it out if you don't believe me. Same thing SL voted for Betty and did not vote for Elikem. He got 1 country vote so stop spewing sh1t about how Nigeria are always loyal. Ghanaians have been loyal even when you guys have not voted for us. Heck there was a time when we also kept voting for Pokelo when her peeps did not vote for us but in the end they stuck to their word. Truth is a Ghanaian will always vote a Nigerian before any other. Once you guys stop that's when we will also stop. You think that we don't know about voting for others for alliances. Truth is until this regional voting stops. I doubt a WA will win. Even when Tayo was up Zimbabweans begged us to vote for JJ to keep our Alliance going but we voted for our brothers and that was it. Go vote for macky2 or whoever it is that you want to vote for but stop spreading lies and half truths. This game is not the be all and end all if you have not realised. I would have thought you would have learnt a thing or two from last years Bba. The same Twitter and Facebook was what you used to analyse that Melvin would win and Ellikem would go first. Give it a rest. If you don't like our reps or don't vote no probs. But please stop saying ish about Ghana that's not true.
Leave Safarigirl alone. Her opinion doesn't count as every Nigerian's opinion. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
Safarigurl:
no, I don't hate Ghana. I just dislike Kaycey Moore like hell. This is about Kaycey, not Ghana, but feel free to make it about Ghana

Yes, I learnt that there's no point in two west africans reaching finals from last year. What did you learn?
We have to vote kaycee out of loyalty. If Ghana decides to abandon Tayo today, he'll be out before you know it. What I pray for is that two west africans be put up nextweek so that the weakest among them leaves.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
Now Samantha can ditch JJ. .. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
I think from the beginning he hasn't antagonised Tayo in the diary room. Even the first week, his nomination was shocking to me cos I expected him to nominate Tayo and he didn't. I don't know if it's a strategy or he likes the guy though. Not putting Tayo up isn't surprising cos Tayo just got his gift, it would seem like jealousy. Also Tayo and his loud mouth are not the easiest open antagonists to have in that house
lertee:
Is jj scared of tayo or he likes tayo
He put up Frankie

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JSparrow(m): 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
chelseabmw:

In JJ's voice. "Frankie"
"Nostras" scion
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
yess!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
Safarigurl:

lol you are the one who made it about Ghana. Go read your post again. If you want to discuss Kc Moore then leave it at Kc Moore but when you start spewing ish about Ghana as a whole with half truths and half facts then you make it about Ghana. Truth is I don't like Kc either. I would vote Tayo over him any day.

So in your head you believe that if there was 1 WA left then Melvin would have won? My dear whether 1 or 2 or 10 these people would still not vote for us. I was just glad that we stuck together even though every one was against us. Would rather lose like that then back stab each other and still lose while others laugh at us. We'll that's just me anyways.

Until they BBa start allocating enough West African countries like the rest of the regions then no matter how good our reps are we will always be at a disadvantage. So wishing for your fellow brothers defeat will still not change the fact. Ghana, Naija and ROA I hardly doubt will make a winner. EA are solid. They will always vote their own first before any other no matter who their "friends" in the house are. Just like Sadc. That's the sad truth anyways. The only sadc country who may ever vote for us is Zimbabwe but atm even that seems slim

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
I go close my eyes vote for KC undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chelseabmw(m): 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
fynegurl:

Are you Biggie? How did you know that?

Lol.... obviously frankie is the only guy he doesn't chat with... JJ likes n respect tayo alot
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
Obrafour:
@ LaBellaMafiaZA hey, did you watch the video I posted earlier 0n?

NO. You wanna turn me into an anorexic? Something warned me that there's something off putting in that video. I'll just leave it to imagination. Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chelseabmw(m): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
chelseabmw:

In JJ's voice. "Frankie"

Another good prediction for the week..... Keep it up... I wish myself more

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chelseabmw(m): 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
JSparrow:
"Nostras" scion

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
So JJ did collect a gift from biggie for being the head of house

That's great.. ....

From this
I see Frankie out of the game by the weekend
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
an east African might bounce on Sunday again, it all for depends on how they vote, they can split their votes into two, Kenya, Tanzania good for Frankie, Uganda, Rwanda for author.

smh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
MsNas:

Leave Safarigirl alone. Her opinion doesn't count as every Nigerian's opinion. cheesy
lol I know that. Just wanted to correct what she said about Ghanaians. We Charleys are loyal tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by EvergreenGem(f): 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
Like I don't understand you guys, who do you guys really think you are to judge this housemates, leave them to be and stop this over-analysis joor. Tayo is not the only housemate in dat house.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lertee(f): 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
dynamitee:
I think from the beginning he hasn't antagonised Tayo in the diary room. Even the first week, his nomination was shocking to me cos I expected him to nominate Tayo and he didn't. I don't know if it's a strategy or he likes the guy though. Not putting Tayo up isn't surprising cos Tayo just got his gift, it would seem like jealousy. Also Tayo and his loud mouth are not the easiest open antagonists to have in that house
Yes I was shocked too at his nomination in the first week.
I think JJ is smart,he is one housemate that knows what he's in the house for,he seem not to have anything against Tayo from his moves so far.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MsNas(f): 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
RoyalPearl:
lol I know that. Just wanted to correct what she said about Ghanaians. We Charleys are loyal tongue
I dunno if you charleys are loyal o grin But my friend Winnie is kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
I love m'am Bea and I'm happy we voted her and she's safe. Pls nobody should vote that devious womanizer kc Moore at least for his wife's sake

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.