Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2256990 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
MsNas:

I dunno if you charleys are loyal o grin But my friend Winnie is kiss kiss
grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
RoyalPearl:
lol you are the one who made it about Ghana. Go read your post again. If you want to discuss Kc Moore then leave it at Kc Moore but when you start spewing ish about Ghana as a whole with half truths and half facts then you make it about Ghana. Truth is I don't like Kc either. I would vote Tayo over him any day.

So in your head you believe that if there was 1 WA left then Melvin would have won? My dear whether 1 or 2 or 10 these people would still not vote for us. I was just glad that we stuck together even though every one was against us. Would rather lose like that then back stab each other and still lose while others laugh at us. We'll that's just me anyways.

Until they BBa start allocating enough West African countries like the rest of the regions then no matter how good our reps are we will always be at a disadvantage. So wishing for your fellow brothers defeat will still not change the fact. Ghana, Naija and ROA I hardly doubt will make a winner. EA are solid. They will always vote their own first before any other no matter who their "friends" in the house are. Just like Sadc. That's the sad truth anyways. The only sadc country who may ever vote for us is Zimbabwe but atm even that seems slim
We can still beat them hands down. All we need do is for the final 5 to be 2 SADC reps , 2 EA reps and 1 WA rep and that would be it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
tayo is drunk oooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Zellie: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
fynegurl:

Are you Biggie? How did you know that?
He modified -_-
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
even if I will vote for Kaycee, I will do it with a pinch of salt. I might just throw 1 or 2 votes, that's all
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
Lmao, Tayo is too honest . Imagine him telling Sheila he's happy she's up grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
RoyalPearl:
Just because you hate Ghana it does not mean you should speak from your anus. Ghana did not vote for Goldie cos she saved Prezzo and of all people swapped Keita as a replacement and there was a time where Nigeria also did not vote for Keita. Last year when Elikem first came up Nigeria did not vote for him. They voted for Dilish you can go back and check it out if you don't believe me. Same thing SL voted for Betty and did not vote for Elikem. He got 1 country vote so stop spewing sh1t about how Nigeria are always loyal. Ghanaians have been loyal even when you guys have not voted for us. Heck there was a time when we also kept voting for Pokelo when her peeps did not vote for us but in the end they stuck to their word. Truth is a Ghanaian will always vote a Nigerian before any other. Once you guys stop that's when we will also stop. You think that we don't know about voting for others for alliances. Truth is until this regional voting stops. I doubt a WA will win. Even when Tayo was up Zimbabweans begged us to vote for JJ to keep our Alliance going but we voted for our brothers and that was it. Go vote for macky2 or whoever it is that you want to vote for but stop spreading lies and half truths. This game is not the be all and end all if you have not realised. I would have thought you would have learnt a thing or two from last years Bba. The same Twitter and Facebook was what you used to analyse that Melvin would win and Ellikem would go first. Give it a rest. If you don't like our reps or don't vote no probs. But please stop saying ish about Ghana that's not true.
lol....its neva that serious .one thing i knw,everyone on nairaland cant speak for Nigeria much less one person....kacey hasnt repped well though but we r saving him for sure.....

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
oh boy, guys just imagine if elikem was the Ghanaian rep for this year. he and tayo will so terrorise this housemates like no tomorrow.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
ninnyanny:
tayo is drunk oooo
I hope this ends well.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
RoyalPearl:
Just because you hate Ghana it does not mean you should speak from your anus. Ghana did not vote for Goldie cos she saved Prezzo and of all people swapped Keita as a replacement and there was a time where Nigeria also did not vote for Keita. Last year when Elikem first came up Nigeria did not vote for him. They voted for Dilish you can go back and check it out if you don't believe me. Same thing SL voted for Betty and did not vote for Elikem. He got 1 country vote so stop spewing sh1t about how Nigeria are always loyal. Ghanaians have been loyal even when you guys have not voted for us. Heck there was a time when we also kept voting for Pokelo when her peeps did not vote for us but in the end they stuck to their word. Truth is a Ghanaian will always vote a Nigerian before any other. Once you guys stop that's when we will also stop. You think that we don't know about voting for others for alliances. Truth is until this regional voting stops. I doubt a WA will win. Even when Tayo was up Zimbabweans begged us to vote for JJ to keep our Alliance going but we voted for our brothers and that was it. Go vote for macky2 or whoever it is that you want to vote for but stop spreading lies and half truths. This game is not the be all and end all if you have not realised. I would have thought you would have learnt a thing or two from last years Bba. The same Twitter and Facebook was what you used to analyse that Melvin would win and Ellikem would go first. Give it a rest. If you don't like our reps or don't vote no probs. But please stop saying ish about Ghana that's not true.
Sorry, but I had to quote this. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
Who is disturbing my rein? Free him abeg. I don't remember him ever fighting sexily endowed because of me besides people take these things to seriously. We were just playing around lol. I got 25 mentions because of this sh1t

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by EvergreenGem(f): 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
adebisicutie:
Lmao, Tayo is too honest . Imagine him telling Sheila he's happy she's up grin
. This is so not true Tayo betrayed his friendship with Sheila, we re now taking this easy now cos its Tayo, had it been vise versa Sheila would ve been murdered in this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
Did I just read someone saying we should vote for macky2 Seriously.

Honestly I dislike Kc. He is just so annoying but if Nigerian's don't vote for him this time then we can count Ghana's vote goodbye ( it appears they do tit for tat aka SL things and if we get to the finals and we want any chance of winning we will need their vote and that's a fact)

There will be a time that Kc will go. Hopefully sooner than later but we just need to be smart about it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
dammyg319:
JJ... adds frankie....hmmm..arthur n frankie....

Still not going to contest?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
like I promised grin

I will upload my pic@ 11:00 c.a.t

andrerush, bro, It's going down at 10 pm *weird *

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
I hope my phone does not go off grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hahaha I remembered Shiellah asking sexy twerky Lilly how it feels to be up she sheillah was laughin seriously while asking her this question. grin Today Tayo is telling her he's happy she is up. Isn't Karma a B1tch.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

NO. You wanna turn me into an anorexic? Something warned me that there's something off putting in that video. I'll just leave it to imagination. Thanks.
Oh no! it's only the first five seconds that is nasty, it's very educative. A slap meant for you will definitely come, so Girl up and watch it. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hahaha, Igerias are more confused than the workers o the Tower of BBylon. Some are voting KC, some Sheila, others Macky2 and then some Frankie.

Only agreement they have is they don't plan on wasting up to 100 Wechat votes on any nominee grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
true... If he had nominated Frankie, I would have been less surprised. Funny thing is though i could be wrong, I really think Sheila would nominate everyone in that house safe for nklankar before nominating Tayo
EvergreenGem:
. This is so not true Tayo betrayed his friendship with Sheila, we re now taking this easy now cos its Tayo, had it been vise versa Sheila would ve been murdered in this thread.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
Dannyxy:
oh boy, guys just imagine if elikem was the Ghanaian rep for this year. he and tayo will so terrorise this housemates like no tomorrow.
Them for too make sense. Expecially if they had been in the chase together.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
Dannyxy:
I hope there is an all star next year.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
lekpalicious:
Did I just read someone saying we should vote for macky2 Seriously.

Honestly I dislike Kc. He is just so annoying but if Nigerian's don't vote for him this time then we can count Ghana's vote goodbye ( it appears they do tit for tat aka SL things and if we get to the finals and we want any chance of winning we will need their vote and that's a fact)

There will be a time that Kc will go. Hopefully sooner than later but we just need to be smart about it.
hahaha... All I see is de javu.

Last year it was "Vote Elikem, there will be a time Elikem will go"...this is as good a time as any for Kaycey Moore to leave. What is the point of having 2 reps, or is M'am Bea dead?

Na so we been hustle am last year, but it's all good grin. Make I go find Tayo FB page smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
Dannyxy:
even if I will vote for Kaycee, I will do it with a pinch of salt. I might just throw 1 or 2 votes, that's all
But he is your in law na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
EvergreenGem:
well one can say that, but personally I feel Ajani have studied shiellah enough and feels she is manipulative so Dude can trust such chic make comparism wif Esther. Little do yu know that AJANI "Psychologically intelligent" grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
let give some hints, so i won't deny some people their Precious sleep..

i will give four hints grin

1. don't expect to see a mr world,or anything even close to that, i am the regular looking guy. cheesy, so you could as well go to sleep, if you want to see a finnee boy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
now these guys are showing just Frankie and I'm feeling wonky. Gawd I really hope he makes it past Sunday. I hate it when people that don't even know that they have been put up go home
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
dynamitee:
true... If he had nominated Frankie, I would have been less surprised. Funny thing is though i could be wrong, I really think Sheila would nominate everyone in that house safe for nklankar before nominating Tayo
sheila that was gossiping about Tayo to Sam telling her how loud Tayo is? Sheila that had a face worse than Nhlanhla's when Tayo got his gift?

If there's one thing I've learnt, it's to trust Tayo's instincts. That boy eye dey see things well and if he nominated Sheila, he must have noticed something. His only friend in that house right now is Trez

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
Just saw some Ghanaians on twitter saying they gonna vote for Frankie, I nearly died of laughter grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
Safarigurl:
sheila that was gossiping about Tayo to Sam telling her how loud Tayo is? Sheila that had a face worse than Nhlanhla's when Tayo got his gift?

If there's one thing I've learnt, it's to trust Tayo's instincts. That boy eye dey see things well and if he nominated Sheila, he must have noticed something. His only friend in that house right now is Trez
Safarigirl and BB analyses...I hail. grin

Always explaining, breaking down, and remoulding points to defend her beliefs.

All is well.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
Obrafour:
Oh no! it's only the first five seconds that is nasty, it's very educative. A slap meant for you will definitely come, so Girl up and watch it. grin

K, I'll put on my big girl panties & watch the video. Just not now. I need to psyche myself 1st. Give me some time lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
Agbgift:

Them for too make sense. Expecially if they had been in the chase together.
as in, dem go take

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.