Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2252330 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by temmyo: 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
Not saying you should like samantha. You can choose to like anyone of the housemates based on your personal markers. But as per entertainment value with respect to this big brother, ts samantha over goitse!
lertee:

Now I will be bias and pick goitse over samantha. grin grin
I used to like sam in the first week until she turned her real self.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
lertee:

She's still better than the likes of samantha butterfly,atleast,she gave africa a reason to talkabout her,she is still in the game. Many guys dislike her cos of the way she treated idris which is not any different from the way a normal girl treats a guy she is not into.
And that's all she will be rembered for, saying no to a guy who won or almost won the prize by being a lot of things. Its not like she was the instigator then lost interest. she's just her boring passive self ,always talikg like she has hot yam in her mouth.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by temmyo: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
its not even as if she outrightly said no to him. she was blowing hot and cold, wanting to eat her cake and have it. No I am not interested in that type of game plan!
WORLDPEACE:

And that's all she will be rembered for, saying no to a guy who won or almost won the prize by being a lot of things. Its not like she was the instigator then lost interest. she's just her boring passive self ,always talikg like she has hot yam in her mouth.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
alekside:
"Hello Mummy! I'm coming home on Sunday" grin grin grin
gringringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
temmyo:
its not even as if she outrightly said no to him. she was blowing hot and cold, wanting to eat her cake and have it. No I am not interested in that type of game plan!
Don't mind her, she wanted to enjoy his attention and still keep the door open for oldman Frankie.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
forkadict:

(1)ROTFLMAO. A proud fan I am. Yeah I be from the yoruba speaking part of Kogi state. So if that makes me a yoruba man, then a yoruba man I am.
(2) Really? many pix have been flying around tho. At least labellamafiaZA's pix was up for a while and @Safarigirl and @v24m also.
(3) Thanks. Me sef tire. I be solid guy man o. No be sere sere (play play). But you suppose know na. from my various signatures, tones of my posts etc.
(4) I can't wait bro.
so u be kabba boy...name so now
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
forkadict:

(1)ROTFLMAO. A proud fan I am. Yeah I be from the yoruba speaking part of Kogi state. So if that makes me a yoruba man, then a yoruba man I am.
(2) Really? many pix have been flying around tho. At least labellamafiaZA's pix was up for a while and @Safarigirl and @v24m also.
(3) Thanks. Me sef tire. I be solid guy man o. No be sere sere (play play). But you suppose know na. from my various signatures, tones of my posts etc.
(4) I can't wait bro.
so u be kabba boy...na so now
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
task presentation is hilarious so far. Hilariousssssssss
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
the game requires that they come out in fours and biggie gives them scenes or cues to act out. First scene for macky, tayo, sipe and mam bee was things you don't want to find in your bed. Second was unlikely things to hear at a kids birthday party. Third was blooper s from superheroes movies
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
Things you never want to hear at a child's birthday party.
Tayo: Wipe that come off your face( as in running nose) grin grin. * dude is such a hediat
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
next group was idris, Samantha, jj and goitse. First scene was what if biggies house was a nudist house. Second scene was inappropriate thoughts to have while waiting backstage. Third was wrong moments to try and get intimate... funny he gave this one to that group
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
Am I the only one who finds this task boring?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
third group is Ella, frankie, butterfly and nkl am kar. First scene, wrong places to find your underwear. Second scene is unlikely moments from sports or something. Third is awkward moments to get caught in. Loooooooooool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ellah ' s fake booty though. ..

Trezagah go kee me hiooo!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
team 3 is shei
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
silly reality show themes

265: "Housemates Freeze"
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
she could sit on concrete all day

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
Group 4, Mr. 265 is the funniest here. Q: Lyrics that shouldn't be in a love song. Mr. 265: "I'm a P.I.M.P, you say you need a job right? Take it off, take it off, take it off" grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
I smell an epic fail in this week's task. Please biggie, a loss of wager would just cap a wonderful day.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
second game is dos and don't. First up is sipe and macky. Biggie knows what he is doing ooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
and apparently their characters are in like also. I guess biggie is a strategist ei
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
This show is not about a@#, it's about sports...caught me there..but naaah...they need to loose their wager.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
next is frankly and ella. . Acting out a scene where they are new casters and the set is getting hot and they have to try and cool down.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
not finding it boring again shei grin
safarigirl:
Group 4, Mr. 265 is the funniest here. Q: Lyrics that shouldn't be in a love song. Mr. 265: "I'm a P.I.M.P, you say you need a job right? Take it off, take it off, take it off" grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
Biggie...match making housemates since 5BC.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
Trezzy choi gringringringrin ...for someone who doesn't speak English so well. All he sees is Azzes. .yeyebrity
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
dynamitee:
not finding it boring again shei grin
it still is, on a larger basis. This Idris and Butterphly's skit was BORING AF
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
JJ and Tayo sef...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
Forwetinnah:
JJ and Tayo sef...
the matter tire me sef. Tayo name dey sweet am for mouth

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Trezzy choi gringringringrin ...for someone who doesn't speak English so well. All he sees is Azzes. .yeyebrity
lol, Trez is all about azz and Tayo is all about JT's and sea-men

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Onge(f): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
Guys an update please what happened with Goitse? I hear that she is up for evictions
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
nkankar with the balllll. .. aswearigad. Best solo yet. Plus he dissed tayo twice, let's see how he handles that

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.