Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2252749 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
she is, but that would be next week
Onge:
Guys an update please what happened with Goitse? I hear that she is up for evictions
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
ntlantla nailed his performance. I like the way tayo laughed off his stroke though I feel the I am tayo missing brain is a blow beneath the belt

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
Akshow:
ntlantla nailed his performance. I like the way tayo laughed off his stroke though I feel the I am tayo missing brain is a blow beneath the belt
even the Tayo's missing tooth joke. If Tayo made that joke on others ehn.....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
Akshow:
That's somebody with some guts right there. shey dem no go fight ni? The two tallest guys in the house. Make Tayo beat am collect him wife.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
why is it that everything tayo did with the prop was dicckk related undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
iconize:

Drunk, you and your moronic brothers have succeeded in driving away my chic.
grin grin cheesy
Yeah she dumped you over a bag of rice. Fine boy no pimple, I hail you grin

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
Murder by 265: "JJ is the only one in the jacuzzi that will need a life jacket" grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
dynamitee:
shey I just said Tayo's jokes are always about the D
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
dynamitee:
That's because he is the niggar with the biggest balls in the house and they won't just quit riding his dikk.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
JJ drowning in the Jacuzzi. ..my goodness! Dude needs to rent some inches
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
Haha, Tayo was just carrying JJ
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
Forwetinnah:
JJ drowning in the Jacuzzi. ..my goodness! Dude needs to rent some inches

cheesy cheesy cheesy

This woman will not kill me...@rent some inches

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iconize(m): 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
GHKWAME1:
grin grin cheesy
Yeah she dumped you over a bag of rice. Fine boy no pimple, I hail you grin

Drunk, she didn't "dump" me. Y'all asylum seekers were disgusting her with your utterances.

Shame, I'm still getting bosom slaps all on my face from her. tongue

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
The ninja is freaking funny though...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
Idris forgot his lyrics. ..Ellah took Sammy's place. angry Sipe. . grin Klaar and Macky2 grin grin grin
Ehen. ..Tayo, agberooo. This people don fail their task o. Except Biggie use church mind. Hiddy Hiddy hey..Hiddy Hiddy hoo..we're watching Biggie's Yeye Fat crib. See them applauding themselves. Epic fail

Ewoo...they won o!!

And Biggie said freeeze!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iconize(m): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
kgr28:
The ninja is freaking funny though...

This thief, so you're still living? grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
it could be, yes. But given the kind of jokes that tayo himself has cracked in that house, nkankar couldn't have chosen a fairer person to use for that joke. They won their wager
Akshow:
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
they won their wager... oh darn! Biggie just froze them while they were celebrating
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
Nonsense biggie...like the freeze though
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
iconize:

Drunk, she didn't "dump" me. Y'all asylum seekers were disgusting her with your utterances.

Of course na, that is why I said fine boy no pimple. cheesy

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
I don't know what sipe is still doing in that house

trezaga is a natural. hundred votes for u.

this freeze funny like hell. idris and Samantha hugging freeze and sheila freezing at d door of the store room
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
lumeviewscom:

Bro, you must be a huge fan of cunninglingus... See your shiny lips. You be yoruba man?

You are the first poster I've seen on this thread. Now I can put a face on your posts. Remain Ochon, Spade, that LabellaMafiaZA chic and Safarigirl aka flat belle.

Looking good bro'. Nice photo. I thought you were one grandpa when everyone was commenting about how old you looked the other day. Surprisingly, you be guy man sef.

I'll reciprocate this gesture soon... Very soon.

Stop forming, abeg!
You've seen my picture.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
iconize:

This thief, so you're still living? grin grin

NO you quoted a ghoast!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
iconize:

Hey, are you that guy who had hentai as his profile picture a few days back? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pseudome(f): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
Enjoyed this task a lot, some people were dry but d majority of dem really tried. Hidy hidy ho! Hidy hidy hey! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Babe, I am here na. How far for your area?
i see dear....i de fine..hw u de?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
Akshow:
I don't know what sipe is still doing in that house

trezaga is a natural. hundred votes for u.

this freeze funny like hell. idris and Samantha hugging freeze and sheila freezing at d door of the store room
co ask ooooh....Sipe just doesnt do it for me....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
Akshow:
He said missing tooth not missing brain. And trust my boy to give it back, during is presentation he said I think Nklanklan needs a third leg to walk ''balancely''

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
I HOPE ITS NOT TO LATE TO JOIN YOU GUYS.I HAVE BEEN AN OBSERVER SINCE LAST YEAR .HAHAHA LETS HAVE FUN cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
alekside:
Sheillah's Top 3:

1. Herself

2. Murky2

3. Tayo

Kinda weird Nklarklar is not on her list.

She didn't even list him in her Top 10.

She using de boy eh, she using she using de boy eh

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Mordyb: 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
I will do anything to have woman like mam bea be by myside. Butterphly body aint bad.

all this below the belt shot these housmates are sharing there is God

trezzy is funny when he is silent talk less of when he speaks. He is freaking hilarious

idris ,jj , sam, tayo, and suprisingly sipe not forgetting baba trezzy in game 3

the rest where stylish showing their resentment against each other

i have a strong dislike for food basket(nhanla ), ellah with her stupid beauty queen attitude and goiste
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iconize(m): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
kgr28:

NO you quoted a ghoast!

I'm shocked.

As a rap-ist and a drunken thief, you should be in prison cooling off happily. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.