Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2251070 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:23am On Nov 07, 2014
dynamitee:
mam bee is also in that team. Trezehaj is also in that team. you vote against Tayo's team, you risk a situation where Tayo comes up with mam bee and maybe Tredegar and we are scrambling for votes. Also bear in mind that Samantha has never won an extravaganza, yet she has never been up. Tayo on the other hand would definitely come up if their team loses, the only reason he hasn't come up again is because he has been winning. The worst time to attack your enemy is when you yourself are vulnerable. Samantha s head would be served in due time, but it shouldn't be served with Tayo as the main course. Patience.
like I said before. There's a 100% chance that at least 6 of them will be up. She can only be saved so many times.

Case scenario:

Nhlanhla
Jj
Sam
Tayo
Trez
Sheila
M'am Bea are nominated

Goitse already up. Sipe/Macky2/Butterphly wins HOH. Idris/Ella is added by HOH

JJ- Zim, Malawi, Namibia (*)
Nhlanhla- SA
Sheila- Bots
Goitse- ....
Idris/Ella- EA
M'am Bea- Ghana
Trez- Moz, Zambia
Tayo- Nig, ROA
Sam- ....

Even if 3 people leave, Tayo won't be a victim
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 10:24am On Nov 07, 2014
safarigirl:
The gossip has become the gossiped and by her own country mate. Where is the loyalty?
when you point a finger at someone, remember that the remaining four are point at..... That's samantha's case. TGIF guys.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 10:29am On Nov 07, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Loyalty to what? That is a competition & every man or woman for himself/herself. No time to be lilly hearted.

Meanwhile, Tayo is acting like he has Asperger's syndrome. The way he erupts into random chants & yells cracks me up.
yeah, when Nhlahla does it, its a game but let Tayo even as much as mention Lily, it will be termed betrayal. What is good for the goose.....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:36am On Nov 07, 2014
Sammy has started again this morning o!! Now it's Macky2 and Mr 265 all about Tayo!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 10:36am On Nov 07, 2014
Samantha & Tayo Go Head-To-Head

Samantha was getting sick and tired of Tayo and was fast spreading the word about his "dirty game" as she called it. According to her Tayo was playing a twisted game messing with people's minds and emotions.
Once friends with Tayo she was starting to smell a rat with his constant instigating and then turning around and either apologising or dismissing everything as a joke. What was that saying about a joke being telling of a deeper truth? Samantha reckoned that Tayo was taking this angle in the game.
Last night he was the one that sparked the plug on Sheillah and Nhlanhla which then turned into a court case with Sheillah as the accused "friend-zoner". When Samantha passionately broke down her and Sheillah's point on the matter he then turned around and told her not to take it too seriously, they were still friends.
Tayo made a sneaky habit of making people out to be this or the next thing and then when tempers and emotions flared up, he played the innocent.
Samantha expressed her sentiments to as many housemates as she could, telling Permithias that Tayo was a danger in the game and she was going to keep a sharp eye on him. She couldn't understand why he always had to implicate and sometimes assassinate a person's character, behaviour and country in a bid to remain relevant.
Tayo had also questioned why Samantha judged Nhlanhla for sharing a bed with Sheillah but turned around and shared one with Idris. Samantha didn't really have an answer for this so perhaps this was her gripe with Tayo last night?
Looked like things were bubbling under between Tayo and Samantha and we are certainly going to keep an eye out for another fall-out on the horizon.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2014
safarigirl:
@spade, ochon, forwetinnah, dominique, ksslib, akshow.

I want us to vote against Tayo's team in this extravaganza...everybody I need to be up is in that team. Sam, nhlanhla, JJ.
They should all just come up
Hmmn. Nice idea but risky cos we are not too sure everyone we want to will be up esp that bitter Samstigator.

Besides, we're just few here and even if we decide to use this strategy, it might not work cos we are at the disadvantage numberwise.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 07, 2014
dynamitee:
too many people like Samantha in that house. If Tayo puts her up and she goes home, 265, JJ and idris will retain hard feelings. I dont even want tayo to win hoh at all until when it would be the most beneficial... like if his team loses and he is up. And frankly, the longer Samantha stays in that house with this her obsession of Tayo and chronic gossiping, the more she is digging her own grave and hopefully she will drag JJ or idris into it. I have been reading the crawl at the bottom of the screen. It is not only Nigeria n's that are irritated with her compulsive Tayo talk. She is even annoying bots peeps too with her goitse ish. Let's not make her into a bigger deal than she is
We can't take that risk, you don't burn a house to kill a rat.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:43am On Nov 07, 2014
Jesus christ! This gotta be in the Guinness book of records as the longest gossip session ever.

Leave Tayo alone. Biiitch.

Like WTF!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 07, 2014
Chiazalam1:
yeah, when Nhlahla does it, its a game but let Tayo even as much as mention Lily, it will be termed betrayal. What is good for the goose.....

Termed betrayal by whom?

Both Sam & Nhlanhla are ratting on each other to other HMs, which means they are also taking it as an individual game. Nothing less & nothing more.

Sam is REALLY getting to me with her Svengali mind games on other HMs. Now she is working on Macky & 265. Die vuil kond!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 07, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

I advise you do your traveling alone sha. Mr sticky fingers might just do his thing while you guys are vacationing.There are a lot of things that are more precious than copper. You don't wanna be in the papers for the wrong reasons.

Huh?

Anyway...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:47am On Nov 07, 2014
Chic should just go sort her problems out with Tman if she's so pissed. ..is she mad? Who born monkey for Tiger?? She's spreading so much bile around the house for Tayo. What a shame!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Elenababie: 10:48am On Nov 07, 2014
dynamitee:
too many people like Samantha in that house. If Tayo puts her up and she goes home, 265, JJ and idris will retain hard feelings. I dont even want tayo to win hoh at all until when it would be the most beneficial... like if his team loses and he is up. And frankly, the longer Samantha stays in that house with this her obsession of Tayo and chronic gossiping, the more she is digging her own grave and hopefully she will drag JJ or idris into it. I have been reading the crawl at the bottom of the screen. It is not only Nigeria n's that are irritated with her compulsive Tayo talk. She is even annoying bots peeps too with her goitse ish. Let's not make her into a bigger deal than she is
I will agree with u though but the earlier Samantha leaves the better for Tayo...Cos I don't wanna see Tayo fighting again...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:52am On Nov 07, 2014
safarigirl:
@spade, ochon, forwetinnah, dominique, ksslib, akshow.

I want us to vote against Tayo's team in this extravaganza...everybody I need to be up is in that team. Sam, nhlanhla, JJ.
They should all just come up

Na wa for you o. How can you even suggest such?
Number 1 is that their evictions would mean less SADC housemates in the finals, making it easy for them to unite under one last surviving SADC contender and push him/her to victory.

Number 2 is that Mam Bea and Trezagah are both in that team. Did you spare a thought for what could happen if Tayo, Mam Bea, Goitse, Sheillah and JJ all came up and the HOH decided to add Macky2 to the list of nominees? Where Tayo's votes go come from kwanu? I bet you're unaware of the fact that he'd be on his way out if such a scenario ever played out.

Haba. Don't let your emotions inspire your decisions. You should try and think these things over sometimes.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:54am On Nov 07, 2014
Perhaps Samantha has seen it in her coven that Tayo won so shes maybe trying to change destiny. The wiitch should know better--what they say about destiny!!

Biggy, no be only fitness trainers you go dey bring come that house. Shey you dey forbid Pastors?

There's this bush meat that needs to be roasted by holy ghost fire. Like Danny said---- it has gone spiritual! !

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 10:54am On Nov 07, 2014
Samantha can't stand with anyone that messes with her perfect girl image in front of Africa. I still remember the first time I ever heard her voice. She was saying something about JJ backing off and following her around and she is not interested and he would portray her in a bad light and Africa would say she is a witch because of his matter. She made a big deal about it and I think it was Lillian then that told her "don't worry, Africa will not call you a witch"

Now I really really really really want Tayo to win star metre this week

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:00am On Nov 07, 2014
Ksslib:

Hmmn. Nice idea but risky cos we are not too sure everyone we want to will be up esp that bitter Samstigator.

Besides, we're just few here and even if we decide to use this strategy, it might not work cos we are at the disadvantage numberwise.
okay then. We'll leave it, or hope Samantha's bad luck catches up with them grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 07, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Chic should just go sort her problems out with Tman if she's so pissed. ..is she mad? Who born monkey for Tiger?? She's spreading so much bile around the house for Tayo. What a shame!!

She's like a diabetic limb that requires immediate amputation. Fvck country loyalty, I'm sick of the bytch too.

Why can't she play her own game without poisoning other people while in the process? Not ayoba. She's very manipulative behind that phony good girl veneer. Like cancer, she is spreading. Yho!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 11:08am On Nov 07, 2014
Samatha is on a roll... I wonder how these people think they can put on another personality and enter into a show like big brother? She's been exposed! Next! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:14am On Nov 07, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

She's like a diabetic limb that requires immediate amputation. Fvck country loyalty, I'm sick of the bytch too.

Why can't she play her own game without poisoning other people while in the process? Not ayoba. She's very manipulative behind that phony good girl veneer. Like cancer, she is spreading. Yho!

Funny thing is that Tayo doesn't care...she should at least try talking to him about it so she would feel better.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 07, 2014
LMFAO @ Goitse dancing with a duck face on. Poor thing can't even dance. Her dreads have more rhythm than her body.

I'm not a dancer but dancers are interesting to watch. Either they distort the face or stick out their tongues while dancing. I wonder why.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 07, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Funny thing is that Tayo doesn't care...she should at least try talking to him about it so she would feel better.

So unkewl of her. She's not talking crap about your rep only, she's on a smear campaign. I just wanna pluck her out of my screen.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 11:33am On Nov 07, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

on point! And to think I was one those that fell in love with her. Don't ever judge a book by the cover. Case study: samantha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 11:35am On Nov 07, 2014
Samantha in the diary room. Waiting for the tayo speak, cos I know it is coming
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 11:38am On Nov 07, 2014
and there we go. She doesn't disappoint, I have to give her that.

Apparently tayo has set times for everything and she picked it up since she came in, but she kept quiet because it didn't affect her. She thinks he has seen that she is fully aware of him and she thinks he would probably back down or come out strong. She thinks other housemates are trying to see through his game and he would have to work around that. She doesn't have a prime time, she is just Samantha 100% of the time

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:39am On Nov 07, 2014
Nhlanhla: Samantha is not loyal. She uses people's situations to trend.

JJ: She says she's a tiger; but inside, she's a snake.

- An excerpt from their gossip session, according to this tweet: http://mobile.twitter.com/Dorren06/status/530669619196198913?p=v

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:40am On Nov 07, 2014
spade:

Na wa for you o. How can you even suggest such?
Number 1 is that their evictions would mean less SADC housemates in the finals, making it easy for them to unite under one last surviving SADC contender and push him/her to victory.

Number 2 is that Mam Bea and Trezagah are both in that team. Did you spare a thought for what could happen if Tayo, Mam Bea, Goitse, Sheillah and JJ all came up and the HOH decided to add Macky2 to the list of nominees? Where Tayo's votes go come from kwanu? I bet you're unaware of the fact that he'd be on his way out if such a scenario ever played out.

Haba. Don't let your emotions inspire your decisions. You should try and think these things over sometimes.
lol, I did. And more than 6 people come up when it's 3 people going home.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 11:40am On Nov 07, 2014
;DWhile all the smear campaign is going on, my guy is sleeping peacefully. Chai the wicked runneth when no man pursueth. No peace for the wicked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 11:41am On Nov 07, 2014
spade:

Dude, are you really 23 years old like you said? Cuz you look 54, and from your posts, you sound 12.
What a paradox! shocked

Hahaha... He tried to climb out of the rug but still got swept under. I can run through every one of their blunders. Mistake number one is we've got no love for their anti-Nigerian outlook.

I read something posted by a South African here about being a "typical Nigerian". My SA homeboiz (especially you, 14), try to understand we ain't mad at y'all but the same old magic will not crack the maze. One thing y'all should never do is diss how we (Nigerians) live. From coast to coast, we can boast of being the most explosive here. Ferocious is our lyrical prognosis and we'll infuse you with a dosage that leaves you mentally unfocused here.

Just a warning, but as usual some cats won't heed it. The hard-headed always gotta feel it to believe it. Don't wait until we figuratively smash your face against a cement wall before you literally start nodding in agreement. Cause in a minute, there's gon' be some real trouble coming out. We could play nice and decent, or dirty like the Nigerian police.

Get the picture, sit in your seats and just observe the thread if you got only hate towards Nigerians or keep on scheming.

Call it a day or make it a long evening when I get back here tonight for the floccinaucinihilipilification of your inherent beliefs.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 07, 2014
Chiazalam1:
on point! And to think I was one those that fell in love with her. Don't ever judge a book by the cover. Case study: samantha

I'm not suprised at all. Matter of fact, I expected it due to my experience with Coloured friends.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by majomayo(m): 11:43am On Nov 07, 2014
Hi everyone....been an avid follower of this page for more than 2 weeks now. Want to say everybody has been amazing. I thought to join in the flow too. Hope am welcome?

just so you know, my favourite housemate is Tayo.. I also like trez, frankie and Samantha. I can tolerate Nhlanhla, goitse, idris..

I also think we should not take BBA too seriously as it will come and go. Friendships and lasting relationships can be forged even right here. Of course we as humans are sentimental, but we should not let it over ride more important things. We aim to unite the continent as a whole not to create further tension and division.

I am proudly African and Naija 4 life.

S/o to all thread viewers and contributors.. those i can remember in no particular order. Ochon, spade, 14, Labella, safarigirl, v24m, alexumeho, decante, olegunner, waxdude, aitee1, dynamitee(post always on point), forwetinnah, ksslib and dannyxy. . Those I don't remember, don't be upset. Typed those names from memory. Cheers...

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 11:47am On Nov 07, 2014
Samantha's diary session predictably is all about tayo. she's cracking and has lost the plot. I don't mind tayo winning the laziest housemate just to see her hatred and envy consume her
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:50am On Nov 07, 2014
dynamitee:
Samantha in the diary room. Waiting for the tayo speak, cos I know it is coming
have you created your alternate account?

Spade you too...meanwhile if nothing else works out for Sam and Perming lotion after the show, they can always co-author a best-selling book on Tayo's strategy in the Big Brother house grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.