Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2250403 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:
LMFAO @ Goitse dancing with a duck face on. Poor thing can't even dance. Her dreads have more rhythm than her body.

I'm not a dancer but dancers are interesting to watch. Either they distort the face or stick out their tongues while dancing. I wonder why.
If boretse is a dancer then am a freaking astronaut .
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:54am On Nov 07, 2014
lumeviewscom:

Hahaha... He tried to climb out of the rug but still got swept under. I can run through every one of their blunders. Mistake number one is we've got no love for their anti-Nigerian outlook.

I read something posted by a South African here about being a "typical Nigerian". My SA homeboiz (especially you, 14), try to understand we ain't mad at y'all but the same old magic will not crack the maze. One thing y'all should never do is diss how we (Nigerians) live. From coast to coast, we can boast of being the most explosive here. Ferocious is our lyrical prognosis and we'll infuse you with a dosage that leaves you mentally unfocused here.

Just a warning, but as usual some cats won't heed it. The hard-headed always gotta feel it to believe it. Don't wait until we figuratively smash your face against a cement wall before you literally start nodding in agreement. Cause in a minute, there's gon' be some real trouble coming out. We could play nice and decent, or dirty like the Nigerian police.

Get the picture, sit in your seats and just observe the thread if you got only hate towards Nigerians or keep on scheming.

Call it a day or make it a long evening when I get back here tonight for the floccinaucinihilipilification of your inherent beliefs.

Yes oh! Give this guy 5 mics grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:55am On Nov 07, 2014
Summary fom Sammy' s Diary session;

She feels housemates know the game is on and will do anything to stay in the house. Biggy asked for specific s and yeah you guessed right---- Tayo!!!

Maggi2 mentioned something about housemates talking to you but indirectly using you as a mere point on contact to talk to Africa. Then she began to notice that Tayo does it alot. That he says things about you claiming its a joke but wants to paint you bad infront of Africa. He tried doing it with her yesterday but she showed him that he can use other housemates to play his game but certainly not her. And now hes either going to come on her stronger or back off but either ways, the housemates are beginning to know who he really is and his game plan has been exposed. He ll probably have to look for another strategy.

She also mentioned him knowing when he wants to entertain Africa, knowing when hes at his prime and also knowing when to sleep.

She doesnt have prime times, shes just herself all the time--- except of course when she occasionally turns to a bird at night attacking innocent people like Trezegah.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2014
Goitse ....tayo is sexy external and Frankie is sexy internal.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
decanta:

If boretse is a dancer then am a freaking astronaut .

Isn't she a dancer by profession? I believe that's what she told them some time ago.

If she is a professional dancer then my head is Usher because it has fantastic riddim when I "dance" with it. Just fantastic cheesy

Some of them are such liars. I don't believe a word they say. If they can lie about age, they can lie about absolutely anything. Fibbers.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Isn't she a dancer by profession? I believe that's what she told them some time ago.

If she is a professional dancer then my head is Usher because it has fantastic riddim when I "dance" with it. Just fantastic cheesy

Some of them are such liars. I don't believe a word they say. If they can lie about age, they can lie about absolutely anything. Fibbers.
The age one na dey one wey dey vex me .......you go see grandma she go say na 22 she dey but the story of her life will be longer than Methuselah's even though he was almost a 1000 years.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
decanta:
Goitse ....tayo is sexy external and Frankie is sexy internal.
Tayo says he is the sexiest housemate and Ella is the second... Hehehehehe.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
tayo rates himself as the secsiest in the house. He says he believes confidence and secsiness are the same thing and he won't let it go to his head. Second secsiest? Ella

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 12:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
sheillah says the secsiest housemate is Ella. She dissects her body and mannerisms in a way that makes me think she should have ended that glowing description with the phrase #nohomo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2014
decanta:

The age one na dey one wey dey vex me .......you go see grandma she go say na 22 she dey but the story of her life will be longer than Methuselah's even though he was almost a 1000 years.

LMFAO. Cosign.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
dynamitee:
sheillah says the secsiest housemate is Ella. She dissects her body and mannerisms in a way that makes me think she should have ended that glowing description with the phrase #nohomo.
Hahahaha.....women get away with alot of shit....if a guy dissected a fellow guy like that ,daggers will be flying.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
decanta:

e.g. JJ and 265 who are "supposedly" 23 years old. Ha! Joke of the century!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
decanta:

Tayo says he is the sexiest housemate and Ella is the second... Hehehehehe.
Gbam! The guy get am.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
#Gossip

Isn’t it commonly suggested that women are
the biggest gossipers when compared to boys
(especially)? Well, JJ and Nhlanhla have proved
this suggestion wrong as they sat down and
spent a good while discussing Samantha,
convinced to have unlocked her whole strategy.
The two spoke in hushed tones, making it more
obvious that they were in actual fact gossiping.
Nhlanhla said that Samantha was losing in her
own game and JJ said that often times,
Samantha said things without giving them much
though and then later forgets what she let out.
The boys agreed that the way Samantha tried to
get her points across revealed much of who she
really is and exposed her game simultaneously.
JJ was convinced that Samantha was hiding
behind other characters to “come at him” but
instead side-lined him without realising what
she really was doing. The two boys convinced
each other that Samantha was out as she
continuously used different mechanism to
defend herself. We wonder if our gossip kings
have hit the nail on the head… Watch their
session here:
Housemates were soon ordered to go outside
for a moment and hotshots had a moment to
bod. One group (including Tayo, Goitse,
Butterphly and Sipe) spoke about their
favourite singers and actors, adding which they
would most likely marry. Tayo shared how he
would definitely marry Rihanna (an American
singer) and specifically liked that she could
change personalities in becoming whomever
she wanted to be.
The other group of housemates spoke about
each other as housemates. Samantha said that
she would never hold it against anyone if they
had nominated her because it was about
money. Mr. 265 advised that they should not
take things personally. Idris kept quiet,
listening to the conversation. Could he have
been feeling guilty for nominating his friend
Butterphly? Or maybe convincing himself that
Butterphly would just have to not take the
nomination personally?
Things are surely getting heated in Biggie’s
house! Do you think the boys have cracked
Samantha’s game plan?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Huh?

Anyway...
He was once arrested and tried in his country for stealing copper. Is your fire of love for him still burning Blue?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kheart(m): 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
Chiazalam1:
I fit swear jj and 2610 snr Tayo wit wide margin.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

He was once arrested and tried in his country for stealing copper. Is your fire of love for him still burning Blue?
Heard it was a political decision,he was framed by the Government for being too outspoken.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
idris thinks Ella and Samantha are the secsiest in the house. Biggie says really? Not goitse? He says "nahhhh"

If he must pick one he would say Samantha is the secsiest

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
kheart:

I fit swear jj and 2610 snr Tayo wit wide margin.
If you really want to know jj's age look deep into his bald head,that head has consumed at least 37 Xmas goats.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
dynamitee:
idris thinks Ella and Samantha are the secsiest in the house. Biggie says really? Not goitse? He says "nahhhh"

If he must pick one he would say Samantha is the secsiest
Lol I knew he has started having feelings for her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wierdpsycho: 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
decanta:

If you really want to know jj's age look deep into his bald head,that head has consumed at least 37 Xmas goats.

hahaha........ chaiii
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
Chiazalam1:

Such bald faced lies! JJ once admitted to being born in the early 80s, which fits him well. 265 deserves to have his tongue cut out for telling such unbelievable lies. 23? With that relic looking, King Tut hard head of his. Nuh uh.

I just can't with these people!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wierdpsycho: 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Such bald faced lies! JJ once admitted to being born in the early 80s, which fits him well. 265 deserves to have his tongue cut out for telling such unbelievable lies. 23? With that relic looking, King Tut hard head of his. Nuh uh.

I just can't with these people!

if jj is 23, then labella is my 13th wife
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

She's like a diabetic limb that requires immediate amputation. Fvck country loyalty, I'm sick of the bytch too.

Why can't she play her own game without poisoning other people while in the process? Not ayoba. She's very manipulative behind that phony good girl veneer. Like cancer, she is spreading. Yho!
I rove you, I really rove you. I like objective people, even though I am not always objective myself, I can't help but rove objective people. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
but man, Samantha really disappointed me, and to think I liked her. she was my babe in that house, naaaa, smh.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
decanta:

grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
macky 2 thinks

Ella is a girlie beauty queen
Samantha is very focused and principled
sipe is a very real and true African woman and doesn't fake anything
sheillah is the "Nash queen"
Goitse is a tomboy

But if he is attracted to one person in the house, it would be Samantha (I can hear something breaking)

Asked about sipe, he says she tends to turn into something else when she has had one or two shots of tequilla.
He is in a relationship already and he takes it seriously so nothing between him and sipe

Would he be able to keep his cool if they keep staying under the same roof?
The fact that she turns into someone else after drinking will make it much easier for him to keep his cool. Even now she is already looking forward to tonight's party and he knows the same thing will happen. He hopes she works in it.

He shouts out to everyone supporting him

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
wierdpsycho:

if jj is 23, then labella is my 13th wife

LOL! JJ is 80/81 born though. He admitted it.

King Tut is the one I will never believe. Such a liar. Why? Shaving off at least a decade off his age for what? Mnxm.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
You people can yab sha... Lol...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
this girl looks really smashing in red. .. looking very good

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
dynamitee:
macky 2 thinks

Ella is a girlie beauty queen
Samantha is very focused and principled
sipe is a very real and true African woman and doesn't fake anything
sheillah is the "Nash queen"
Goitse is a tomboy

But if he is attracted to one person in the house, it would be Samantha (I can hear something breaking)

Asked about sipe, he says she tends to turn into something else when she has had one or two shots of tequilla.
He is in a relationship already and he takes it seriously so nothing between him and sipe

Would he be able to keep his cool if they keep staying under the same roof?
The fact that she turns into someone else after drinking will make it much easier for him to keep his cool. Even now she is already looking forward to tonight's party and he knows the same thing will happen. He hopes she works in it.

He shouts out to everyone supporting him
Macky cool observer. No plans to fall his own hands in that house. Na so!

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.