Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2252812 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
kgr28:
Holly shyt...Margarine made it!
I told u it about who is up wid her
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JUMAYIN(f): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
MoyoGENERAL:
Tonight Observations

When IK asked Macky2 if tayo's drumming was different from other pranks being played by Housemates( as per why did they make so much of it like a gang up)...did you see the look on his face!!!!...
twas like....
O boy e be like say we don fk up oooo!!!!!

Secondly,
Tayo is now officially alone!!!
imagine, no jubilation after winning extravaganza, he sat for a while, hugged Ella( partial hugging), shook (sipe and goitse), then left!!!the thing is they don't even have an idea of what they are rewarding them for....the laziest?...come on

Thirdly,
More Drama will unfold this week, I see lots of tension in the house!!!!!
Butti and Idris, I see a fuss between them( she won't take it lightly)
nhlanlha will be more disturbed when sammy get her prize!!!
tayo will kill anyone that crosses his bounds
Sipe won't escape nomination... sipe fever onnnnnn

any way,
this week guys only TAYO must trend!!!!
even if we wan talk about other HMs we give them alias, and don't use their real names!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
Sipe nominates:
idris and butterfly
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
WORLDPEACE:
So the majority of Ghanaian voters are officially saying that, put in the same situation as Kacey Moore, they would have let Ellah make punks of them and not regret it after a week to reflect on it, even with their seeing how she is carrying on with other guys after his eviction. Any way sha, there is God.

Nigerians did so with Dillish last year. Do the phrases "Bassey my love", "It's Bolt I was attracted to" and "Elikem, if I end up not winning this, it's you I'd love to see win" ring a bell? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by SilentBang(m): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
spade:
How Africa Voted:

Ellah - Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya, Ghana

Trezagah - Mozambique, Zambia, Nigeria

Nhlanhla - South Africa, Botswana, ROA

Butterphly - Zimbabwe, Malawi

Permithias - Namibia

Frankie - Rwanda

Seems like ghana got themselves an ally with Uganda,,, and naija just list the bragging rights to claim Zambia's vote, we are so lost no voting pattern at all, right now we are on our own if MA Bea and tayo gets nominated same week, we can as well kiss our ar.sses goodbye, we are so alone right now smh.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
dynamitee:
ellah or idris will go home, then 265 or sipe. Dear God, please let none win hoh
Idris and Mr 265 are headed home....Ellah has Ghana Rwanda and ug possibly Nig....she is very safe
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tayo nominates 265 and macky 2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tayo nominates

mr265
&
macky2

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
chelseabmw:

God bless you broda....... As if we are gonna beg him..... Nonsense
it's not about begging, you think if anyone begged me, I would stay?.
I have been looking for a reason to dump the show, and if Nigeria's vote had gone to Ella I would have left, it's not you, her, or anybody, it's about me, and how credible I find the show. it's not like I am paying anybody, I am not even one of the regular updaters here, so why should I be begged, or even think that anyone will beg me?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Elenababie: 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
Undra:

It'll wil actually make Tayo less confident in his game the most (which is y I stil believe Bigie gave it to her)! This wil make the Housemates no long fear Tayo nd put him up.
Imagine wat Tayo wud think afta his fight wit her nd dt Drum incident nd Sam getin dt n him loosin it twice in a row?? As prior to always winin it!

Biggie wants Tayo to be put up so he can make moola.
Tayo should know he can't win every star gift now.....He just try and be himself and we should also do our part in making him win the star prize for dis week.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
adebisicutie:
We warned you guys to vote for Frankie, wasted opportunity
Maybe not. Mozambique may "retaliate" if their man won't be up at the same time with Tayo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
SilentBang:

Seems like ghana got themselves an ally with Uganda,,, and naija just list the bragging rights to claim Zambia's vote, we are so lost no voting pattern at all, right now we are on our own if MA Bea and tayo gets nominated same week, we can as well kiss our ar.sses goodbye, we are so alone right now smh.

Well, thankfully, Tayo and M'am Bea can't be up at the same time this week; so we might just have some time to vote an East African this week, at least, that is... If Tayo doesn't come up, of course.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
tayo though. Give different reasons, dude goes ahead to expantiate on the initial reasons he gave
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
What is wrong with Big Brother....these reasons are sufficient for someone to get nominated.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
I hate this shít Biggie does all the time. Someone gives a reason for putting up a HM and Biggie says it not enough and forces the person to give another reason which always turns out to be a lie. Mtcheeewww

Tayo - I nominate Mr. 265, I saw him as a brother and friend but anytime people are against me, he's always on the other side and attacking me.

Macky2 - *gives same reason for Mr. 265 but Biggie forces him to give two different reasons for the two and he repeats the same thing again, only for Biggie to tell him to change one of his reason and he changes it to "Mr 265 is a manipulator"*

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
wow, what I did not want to happen is happening, I don't want only one rep from east Africa to be in the final, I want two, if ella is in the final as the lone Easterner, she has won, so no matter what,NIGERIA!!!, idris is the key, vote idris!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
Eiyaa, sorry Trazzy baba for Sipe's rude reply to you. Such is life. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kwaaaa trezegah is mad..hahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
wo1F:

Did my bit...dumped my 200votes for him, clearly that effort wasn't enough

I pumped 8 sms votes, 100 online votes and at least 50 wechat votes Guess that was not enough sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
Trezagah's reason for nominating Butterfly=Bathroom issues.. grin really cracked me..and he finally destroyed me with Sipe's nomination. Like this guy, but I just wished we voted Frankie
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
VOTE IDRIS, VOTE IDRIS VOTE IDRIS, even if Tanzania will not repay, at least we keep two east Africans in the game, they share the vote

please VOTE IDRIS

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
Dannyxy:
wow, what I did not want to happen is happening, I don't want only one rep from east Africa to be in the final, I want two, if ella is in the final as the lone Easterner, she has won, so no matter what,NIGERIA!!!, idris is the key, vote idris!

An East African victory would be much more tolerable than the victory of an SADC jackass that isn't Sheillah.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Babybearhug(m): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
Trez for hoh. Amen

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
ToyinDipo:
I guess 265 is a little upset with biggie that Tayo didn't get a strike.
Don't mind the chicken
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
If Nig votes idris Ella will be kicked out.....let's wait for the person the hoh puts up and make a decision....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
Trezzy baba said he nominates Sipe cos he's always helping out Sipe when she's always drunk after the party, but it got into her head that he wanted something from her. And so one day, she came out from the bathroom with a towel and he said without any sinister intention "give me a hug," but Sipe retorted "this is a kind of woman you'll only see but won't touch. Keep dreaming." It hurt Trezzy baba real hard. grin

*adverts kicks in* make I face my dinner abeg. Laters.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
spade:

Nigerians did so with Dillish last year. Do the phrases "Bassey my love", "It's Bolt I was attracted to" and "Elikem, if I end up not winning this, it's you I'd love to see win" ring a bell? grin
I see your point ,but this dude is married. Nigerian would have gone: 'Home wrecker, e nor go better for you!' Married women would ensure she goes out.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
ochon:
KlarKlar nomination is so fun!! He dissected Mr. 265. No time. Called him a manipulative guy, and two-faced. That one minute he's at your side, next minute, he's stabbing you at the back.

He also nominates Idris cos people like him.

Nice one Klaklar. You mean business.
Nhlanhla is no joke. The way he analyzes people ehn, makes me think he studied Psychology.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
So na Trezagah Naiga vote. It is well.

Up for possible eviction are:
Macky2- 5
Mr 265- 7
Idris- 5
Ella- 3
Sipe- 5
Butterphly 3

Goitse and whoever HOH puts up.

No mistakes guys, if neither Tayo or M'am Bea are up, we save Goitse
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
ochon:
Trezzy baba said he nominates Sipe cos he's always helping out Sipe when she's always drunk after the party, but it got into her head that he wanted something from her. And so one day, she came out from the bathroom with a towel and he said without any sinister intention "give me a hug," but Sipe retorted "this is a kind of woman you'll only see but won't touch. Keep dreaming." It hurt Trezzy baba real hard. grin

*adverts kicks in* make I face my dinner abeg. Laters.
...sadly, she would give Macky2 a hug, quite sure about that.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
spade:

True, true... But South African moola is also just as tasty... What with the 5 million subscribers and all. wink

BIGGIE JUST WANT TO MAKE MONEY, THERE IS NO WAY SAMANTHA COULD HAVE WON THAT TITLE,

Biggie just want the HOH to put her up, simple
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
spade:
How Africa Voted:

Ellah - Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya, Ghana

Trezagah - Mozambique, Zambia, Nigeria

Nhlanhla - South Africa, Botswana, ROA

Butterphly - Zimbabwe, Malawi

Permithias - Namibia

Frankie - Rwanda

Woops! I wish to make a small correction.
Trezagah won ROA, making it 4 VOTES (Moz, Zam, Nig, ROA).

Nhlanhla actually had just two: South Africa and Botswana.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.