Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2250638 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wo1F(m): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
Here we go;

265 - 7;
Macky2 - 5;
Idris - 5;
Sipe - 5;
Ella - 3;
Butterfly - 3;

Plus Goitse and whomever HOH puts up tomorrow

I think biggie might just put all of 'em up, 3 is too big a number for one not to be up
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
spade:

An East African victory would be much more tolerable than the victory of an SADC jackass that isn't Sheillah.
yeah, it will be tolerable, if tayo is evicted by crook, if mambea also leaves by hook grin, I will vote east Africa, Ella to be precise, but since tayo is still the game, I look out of for him alone, not time to bother about other housemates.

God forbids that sadc win, most especially s.a and zim, with their over bloated ego.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
safarigirl:
So na Trezagah Naiga vote. It is well.

Up for possible eviction are:
Macky2- 5
Mr 265- 7
Idris- 5
Ella- 3
Sipe- 5
Butterphly 3

Goitse and whoever HOH puts up.

No mistakes guys, if neither Tayo or M'am Bea are up, we save Goitse
Ella and butterfly will be removed ....no way biggie is putting everyone on the list up.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
Nominations list

Mr. 265 - 7
Macky 2 - 5
Idris - 5
Sipe - 5
Ella - 3
Butterfly - 3
Goitse (automatic nomination for failing freeze task)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lols....some people here are funny thou, stil permutating on how tayo wil win, i tot it's a done deal dat tayo ain't winning d moola(mayb its a done deal for me alone sha). U people are just setting urselves up for heartbreak and disappointment, i stil insist people shuld vote dere favourite housemate and forget all dis alliance shit.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
decanta:
If Nig votes idris Ella will be kicked out.....let's wait for the person the hoh puts up and make a decision....
Hell No! Save one competition for the other?

We're voting Goitse to secure Botswana's vote just in case. SA will vote Butterphly thanks to the Zim over there, so we MUST do it twice for Bots.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wo1F(m): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
dominique:

I pumped 8 sms votes, 100 online votes and at least 50 wechat votes Guess that was not enough sad

Its unfortunate.
But hey this could be the beginning of some great friendship blw us and Moz...you never know
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
14:

BIGGIE JUST WANT TO MAKE MONEY, THERE IS NO WAY SAMANTHA COULD HAVE WON THAT TITLE,

Biggie just want the HOH to put her up, simple

Of course we know their schemes. The organizers are breadwinners in their homes. They gotta bring the dollars in grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
ochon:
Trezzy baba said he nominates Sipe cos he's always helping out Sipe when she's always drunk after the party, but it got into her head that he wanted something from her. And so one day, she came out from the bathroom with a towel and he said without any sinister intention "give me a hug," but Sipe retorted "this is a kind of woman you'll only see but won't touch. Keep dreaming." It hurt Trezzy baba real hard. grin

*adverts kicks in* make I face my dinner abeg. Laters.

LMFAO. How do you even hear him when he speaks? His accent is so thick that I can only get bits of what he is saying.

ROTFLMMFAO @ the Sipe incident again.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
safarigirl:

We're voting Goitse to secure Botswana's vote just in case. SA will vote Butterphly thanks to the Zim over there, so we MUST do it twice for Bots.

Even if we vote Goistse, Bots will always vote SA over Nigeria
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
ochon:
Trezzy baba said he nominates Sipe cos he's always helping out Sipe when she's always drunk after the party, but it got into her head that he wanted something from her. And so one day, she came out from the bathroom with a towel and he said without any sinister intention "give me a hug," but Sipe retorted "this is a kind of woman you'll only see but won't touch. Keep dreaming." It hurt Trezzy baba
real hard. grin

Asin he nailed it.....sipe feeling like one diva....am sure d tin pain baba trez gan.....can't stop laughing
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
decanta:

Ella and butterfly will be removed ....no way biggie is putting everyone on the list up.
whenever 3 people are going home, more people make the nomination list.

Ella and Butterphly will be up making them 8 total. 6 nominees, plus Goitse and HOH addition
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
adebisicutie:

Even if we vote Goistse, Bots will always vote SA over Nigeria
and you know this because?

Form the alliance first, we may need them when no SA is up
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
safarigirl:

That's exactly my point
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
safarigirl:

Nigeria will not land on Goitse's end, though... Even though I admire the strategy.
All the same, let's wait for the HOH contest, the final winner and the final decision. Tayo might just be up. Also, one of the nominees might just win the HOH.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
safarigirl:

Botswana will never vote for us, idris is the best candidate, Ella is going nowhere, she is biggies girlfriend, Sheila will be in the final, so voting Botswana is a waste, but if idris should leave, without us voting idris, tayo will win nothing, as in NOTHING

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
safarigirl:

Macky2- 5
Mr 265- 7
Idris- 5
Ella- 3
Sipe- 5
Butterphly 3

So the whole group is up, I TOLD YOU IT WAS GONNA BE BLOODY, East Africa in trouble. Idris could walk, This is the best time to strategise for those ones who want their Reps to progress.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
ochon:
Trezzy baba said he nominates Sipe cos he's always helping out Sipe when she's always drunk after the party, but it got into her head that he wanted something from her. And so one day, she came out from the bathroom with a towel and he said without any sinister intention "give me a hug," but Sipe retorted "this is a kind of woman you'll only see but won't touch. Keep dreaming." It hurt Trezzy baba real hard. grin

Yeah, I'd also put her up if I were Trez. That's a hurtful thing to tell a man.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dathommie(m): 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
wo1F:
Here we go;

265 - 7;
Macky2 - 5;
Idris - 5;
Sipe - 5;
Ella - 3;
Butterfly - 3;

Plus Goitse and whomever HOH puts up tomorrow

I think biggie might just put all of 'em up, 3 is too big a number for one not to be up

U no knw b4, u no want make him make him moola.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
safarigirl:
whenever 3 people are going home, more people make the nomination list.

Ella and Butterphly will be up making them 8 total. 6 nominees, plus Goitse and HOH addition
You are aware everyone that lost the extravangza has at least 3 nom........no way biggie can put all of them up .
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
safarigirl:
and you know this because?

Form the alliance first, we may need them when no SA is up

We should be thinking about which Country we can count on at the finale, check the records Bots has never not voted for SA when their rep is up. Bots will always pick SA over any other country. Fact
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
safarigirl:

Macky2- 5
Mr 265- 7
Idris- 5
Ella- 3
Sipe- 5
Butterphly 3

After Bots have made it clear that they're not interested in forming an alliance with us. I think Idris is a better option

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
like what, vote Botswana?, If sheila is not in the final, nklarrklarr will, getting Botswana votes is a long shot, a mere fantasy...

VOTE IDRIS if tayo is not up.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
Dannyxy:
Ella is going nowhere, she is Biggie's girlfriend.
You know this how?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
14:

So the whole group is up, I TOLD YOU IT WAS GONNA BE BLOODY, East Africa in trouble. Idris could walk, This is the best time to strategise for those ones who want their Reps to progress.
Butterfly and Ella will be excluded ,let the girl catch a break abeg.... Na only her waka come
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dathommie(m): 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
safarigirl:

Dis ur analysis sha......

Maka risky o!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by FKO1(m): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
Sammy is not Lazzy, Biggy just wanted to spoil her, if u cn
check Tayo, Marcky2 n Butterphly was the most
voted housemates 4 the gifts
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
Dannyxy:
Botswana will never vote for us, idris is the best candidate, Ella is going nowhere, she is biggies girlfriend, Sheila will be in the final, so voting Botswana is a waste, but if idris should leave, without us voting idris, tayo will win nothing, as in NOTHING

Thank you this is how we keep chasing Shadows. When we voted for Sheila Bots people were writing on social media that thank you Nigeria but we will never vote for your stupid Tayo. They said Nigeria has no beautiful women and that is why we keep voting for looks.

The again this week we decided to vote Moz who already had Zam voting for Trez instead for us to have voted for Frankie who would have still left and we would have had Rwanda to count on.

All these stupid strategies will cost Tayo this game if we are not careful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
spade:

Woops! I wish to make a small correction.
Trezagah won ROA, making it 4 VOTES (Moz, Zam, Nig, ROA).

Nhlanhla actually had just two: South Africa and Botswana.

I had that feeling Trez would win RoA cos Angola make a part if it and they will vote hin like cray. Frankie may not have been saved with 2 votes. Naija messed up on this one sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
GoodGirl2:
You know this how?
Sunday is 7days away, God keep us till that day, you will know "HOW", watch.

BTW, I have been meaning to ask, are you married?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
14:

decanta:

Butterfly and Ella will be excluded ,let the girl catch a break abeg.... Na only her waka come
...na only Butterfly waka come oo. You no see her action for that house ? Na one woman mopol she be.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
All the good singers are gone, now it's finally JJ's time to shine. That whiny voice of his that sounds like two cats screwing is going to fill our living rooms starting from tomorrow. I'm sure he can't wait.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.