Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2249323 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
datribune:

Tayo is also someone wit a heart of gold. U ar doing a very poor job of disguising ur dislike 4 d young man. don't get it twisted. Yesternight Tayo told Sheila, Sipe, ellah & other HMs they ought to respect d incoming former BBA HMs because they were their seniors. He even gave real life example by telling dem what happened to him when he changed schools. d other HMs disagreed & told Tayo dat they were d ones who auditioned 4 hotshots. They kept calling themselves hotshots while Tayo maintained dat d name of dis edition was hotshot & that he was Tayo Faniran, not hotshot. This was a prolonged discussion Yesternight & if u were watching it would hav been clear dat it was him who demanded dat they respect d former HMs.

That's why updating is good ....I missed almost everything yesterday and am missing today as well.This is where Ochon is useful,he updates everyone even those of us not previladged to watch it all, we judge with the little we see.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

Maria had a good figure but the face and that teeth ? Yuck
Pokello was a fashionista with an amazing skin colour that's it
Dillish is a goddess ,very stunning ,she looks like that kind of girl you take home to your mother .
Cleo is gorgeous ,very talented ,very hardworking .....but Ellah is a wild cat, she Will bite and scratch ,tear and grind...she is a true definition of sexy.....athletic ,toned ,tanned and looks like a slice of honey banana flavoured pie.If I can get even a cut,then I don't need to go to heaven again...this girl is heaven .

Ermergherd I loved, loved that Cleo woman. Gorgeous. Pokello is no beauty to me as well. Plus she has that wide pacman mouth. Loved her dress sense though. Wasn't a fan of her 'tude. She was sometimes rewd to my baby E. Her last day on the show cracked me up because she went all gangsta on stage, throwing what looked gang signs. Quite ridiculous for a grown woman with a child, methinks.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
^ grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

My favorite movie is animated movie...lion king ,frozen maleficent .....and wwe ....randy Orton ,Seth Rollins Naomi ,aj Lee and the bellas are my favorite wrestlers.
I dont watch much wrestling these days but My favs---- Roman reigns, Rey Msterio, Randy Orton,Jeff Hardy

Animation--- Kung fu panda, Ice age(all), The croods!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
Amen.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
njokusboy:
Where do these pple spring from, ksslib re u seeing what I saw?
Where? Be specific.. No tell me say you dey fear grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
GHKWAME1:
What is the meaning of "hey" in Southern Africa? ,....... , Which of the videos are you having problem downloading?

The "coke video". I'm sure it's because of the rain though. Network gets funny when it rains.

Hey means hey lol. I don't know how to explain it. Personally, I use it to say "You go girl/boy". Yanno, to hype someone on something.

GHKWAME1, HEY! grin

Are you hot, btw cheesy? Because in my head you're hot. LOL!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ksslib:

I dont watch much wrestling these days but My favs---- Roman reigns, Rey Msterio, Randy Orton,Jeff Hardy

Animation--- Kung fu panda, Ice age(all), The croods!
Wow me too,I love kung fu panda ( part 1) ice age (1,2 and 4) have never watched the croods.
I have more wrestling moves than roman reigns,I
don't Stan for overrated people.
Pls any update in the house?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wo1F(m): 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
Shebi we cover Mandela grave well well when e die
So na who come be this impostor for here wey dey draw South Africa map and their baby army undecided
Bit'ch you need to calm the fhuck down and take your twisted patriotism elsewhere. This is NAIRALAND. NAIRA fhucking LAND. Okay?

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
spade:

I think he attended a Monotech, not a 'Uni'.
No use english confuse me abeg. You know say i no too go school.
By Monotech, you mean Technical college?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by datribune: 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

That's why updating is good ....I missed almost everything yesterday and am missing today as well.This is where Ochon is useful,he updates everyone even those of us not previladged to watch it all, we judge with the little we see.

I agree dat d updates ar really scanty. d problem is dat people ar commenting whilst they ar not in d know. I think we should comment on things we watched & clearly understand. I've read a lot of unfair, cruel & one-sided representations some of which I've had to correct. Pls let's be fair. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

Sheila kept insisting that they were hotshots and boring a hotshot was a platform for dem to build on ti which Tayo replied that 'big brother' is the platform, 'hotshot' is just the name of the season

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Sorry, but I am a bit disappointed in you. That Murrafackker you just quoted is an unrepentant troll provoking an e-war, the least you could have done in my opinion is to have ignored his stewpidity.

I'm a friendly person by nature, he "mentioned" me, the least I could do is acknowledge him without getting involved in his personal beef with Nigerians. Never have I encouraged him, instead I've tried to dissuade him in at least one occasion. Personally I see no crime in talking to the guy.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
ERODEDEAST:
grin TAYO don win?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
maum:

Ee-yaah. So desperate to prove. Did anyone say otherwise? Or the clips of the dudes from the eviction. Show yesterday evening suddenly gave you a complex to prove something?
lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
MyLocalTrouble:

gringringringringrin learn your alphabets first, only then can you spell and put a sentence together correctly. You're in no position to be talking about academics with what you're posting. Bloody damn shame!!
*points a gun to his/her head* confess, who are you?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
as innnnn. That guy is the only south afrika rep in my bb history that made me set timer so I could be voting p'er hour. I liked that guy but against keagan, twas just too bad
MyLocalTrouble:
No one talks about Lee...The cutest guy ever to grace BBA, he was such a cute Lil button. To think Keagan accompanied him to the house as a friend then WON the show was just unfortunate. .he was too quiet though

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wo1F(m): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
Woww looks like someone has voluntarily taken the bit'ch title shocked
That's a new low
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

Wow me too,I love kung fu panda ( part 1) ice age (1,2 and 4) have never watched the croods.
I have more wrestling moves than roman reigns,I
don't Stan for overrated people.
Pls any update in the house?
The croods is excellent. I recommend it.

Nothing much. The HMs(Trez,Tayo, butty and Idris) are just playing a name game. Name of basketballers, Cars, cosmetics...e...t..c and taking turns!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
ignore trolls and all will be well,

give them attention, and all will not be well

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
Belovedd:

Sheila kept insisting that they were hotshots and boring a hotshot was a platform for dem to build on ti which Tayo replied that 'big brother' is the platform, 'hotshot' is just the name of the season
Sheila even said hotshot is a title that has been bestowed on them and nobody can take it away even if they are lazy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
Briareos is in the John Again
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

The "coke video". I'm sure it's because of the rain though. Network gets funny when it rains.

Hey means hey lol. I don't know how to explain it. Personally, I use it to say "You go girl/boy". Yanno, to hype someone on something.

GHKWAME1, HEY! grin

Are you hot, btw cheesy? Because in my head you're hot. LOL!

"Hey" is usually used in GH to get an individual to pay attention to you or calling someone out. Anytime I read a comment on social media with "hey" at the end, its always someone from either SA or Zim. I dunno, maybe its your thing tho!

Am I hot? ermm! @safarigirl and @ninnyanny, how do you rate me? Hit or miss?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
[quote author=juicegin92 u r a ret@rd.ed beef from a primitive society r u zulu , xhosa or swazi? So I can know where to hit hard Malign fast.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MyLocalTrouble: 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
PROFESORlabamba:
*points a gun to his/her head* confess, who are you?

tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.