Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2249578 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
[quote author=juicegin92. U r lucky if not for d mod blood for floooooooow grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MyLocalTrouble: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
ERODEDEAST:
[quote author=juicegin92. U r lucky if not for d mod blood for floooooooow grin

I'm telling you...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
ladunsky:
wetin una dey plan....?

I wan invade the guy pages ni
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ksslib:

The croods is excellent. I recommend it.

Nothing much. The HMs(Trez,Tayo, butty and Idris) are just playing a name game. Name of basketballers, Cars, cosmetics...e...t..c and taking turns!
Is the crood the one they were cave men or something? There was a certain girl wearing a khaki like outfit with red hair or something?
Recommend two more movies for me,I will stop by the market today.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
[quote author=MyLocalTrouble post=28094779][/quote] cheesy I being ready for d guy DIE I tell yaaa, Sha 2moro is another day.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ksslib:

No use english confuse me abeg. You know say i no too go school.
By Monotech, you mean Technical college?

Yup.
But I don't think he finished. He also had some military training.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
spade:

Give us the links, cuz I never heard such a thing, and no-one I know ever heard it.
Supply the link and I shall humbly concede. smiley
it's too old. You can barely find anything about season 3 on the net and the site it was on has been taken down. Like I said, Uti dissed Ghana, when Mimi said Ricco reminded her of her Ghanaian bf, he said "it's not possible cuz Ghanaians are dark and ugly" she said "Uti, you're saying this about Ghana? We're friends o" Uti: "God forbid! Nigerians can never be friends with ugly people, the only thing joining us is that we're neighbours"...can't forget the backlash he got from Ghana that day. They went hard on him
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
There is this buffoon that has been running around this thread insulting my country. I don't even consider myself a patriotic person, but when you insult my country, you insult me, my family and my friends as well.

This dimwitted maggot has been putting up posts trying to provoke an e war and start a fight between naijans and sans. His nationality is not even the issue here, there are psychotics everywhere. Wetin vex me pass be say oga briareos (spell check) no go see this one ban now. No better person hin go dey ban.

I will ignore this ode jatijati. I won't give him the satisfaction of mentioning him or trying to even see if I can cure his mental disease. In fact this is the last I would say on the subject this level of brain density and this stage of chronic attention seeking deserves a cool and deliberate yet unfazed "ignore"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
GHKWAME1:

"Hey" is usually used in GH to get an individual to pay attention to you or calling someone out. Anytime I read a comment on social media with "hey" at the end, its always someone from either SA or Zim. I dunno, maybe its your thing tho!

Am I hot? ermm! @safarigirl and @ninnyanny, how do you rate me? Hit or miss?

hit for a ghanaian grin wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lol. The way M'am Bea gravitates towards Tayo though
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MyLocalTrouble: 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
dynamitee:
There is this buffoon that has been running around this thread insulting my country. I don't even consider myself a patriotic person, but when you insult my country, you insult me, my family and my friends as well.

This dimwitted maggot has been putting up posts trying to provoke an e war and start a fight between naijans and sans. His nationality is not even the issue here, there are psychotics everywhere. Wetin vex me pass be say oga briareos (spell check) no go see this one ban now. No better person hin go dey ban.

I will ignore this ode jatijati. I won't give him the satisfaction of mentioning him or trying to even see if I can cure his mental disease. In fact this is the last I would say on the subject this level of brain density and this stage of chronic attention seeking deserves a cool and deliberate yet unfazed "ignore"

God bless you my sister
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
safarigirl:
it's too old. You can barely find anything about season 3 on the net and the site it was on has been taken down. Like I said, Uti dissed Ghana, when Mimi said Ricco reminded her of her Ghanaian bf, he said "it's not possible cuz Ghanaians are dark and ugly" she said "Uti, you're saying this about Ghana? We're friends o" Uti: "God forbid! Nigerians can never be friends with ugly people, the only thing joining us is that we're neighbours"...can't forget the backlash he got from Ghana that day. They went hard on him
Lol most ghanians are dark anyway but ugly? Jackie appiah ,ivonne Nelson and Nadia buari begs to differ.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
safarigirl:

Na only you hear that one oh, cuz I never did.
Same way "Uti called Lucille a retttard".
I'll only believe it if you cite atleast a link to any such news story. If it's an attack on Ghana, then it shouldn't be that difficult to find, since atleast one Ghanaian writer/blogger must have cited it then.
Sooooooo, we go wait wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ksslib:

Where? Be specific.. No tell me say you dey fear grin

Fear fire, I dey shock as to where dem from come
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MyLocalTrouble: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
safarigirl:
Lol. The way M'am Bea gravitates towards Tayo though

She likes him but Ajani brain dey touch. I remember Idris telling Sam that Mambea likes Tayo. Poor geeh. I really underestimated Tayo before the show o, dude razz no be small
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by klodike(m): 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
Tell the hediot
wo1F:
Shebi we cover Mandela grave well well when e die
So na who come be this impostor for here wey dey draw South Africa map and their baby army undecided
Bit'ch take your twisted patriotism elsewhere. This is NAIRALAND. NAIRA fhocking LAND. Okay?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
Holy Ghost Fire! ....
WORLDPEACE:

She should try using the "talent" on Tayo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
But you have to love the resilience of Team Frankie. Despite all the insults being thrown at the admin by EA, the guy is unshakeable. E no dey even answer them.

He's just campaigning for Tayo and thanking them for voting Goitse

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

I'm a friendly person by nature, he "mentioned" me, the least I could do is acknowledge him without getting involved in his personal beef with Nigerians. Never have I encouraged him, instead I've tried to dissuade him in at least one occasion. Personally I see no crime in talking to the guy.
True he has a personal beef with our host, but I don't think you would have found it funny if some of his personal enemies dissed SA in retaliation. BTW, I think that was Kwame tut, The Ghanaian, born & living in SA, whose namesake, your average South African doesn't even know exists.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
spade:

Na only you hear that one oh, cuz I never did.
Same way "Uti called Lucille a retttard".
I'll only believe it if you cite atleast a link to any such news story. If it's an attack on Ghana, then it shouldn't be that difficult to find, since atleast one Ghanaian writer/blogger must have cited it then.
Sooooooo, we go wait wink
I don't see anyone corroborating your opinion either so tongue

Meanwhile, this one East Africans are going about telling everyone that they'll vote for Ghana, abeg which time Ghana go collect this vote? Na next season? Cuz na only two times we go vote again this season and since Ghana dey form alliance with only that region wey no dey shift from their people, it's not like they'll ever get that chance
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by jjii: 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
safarigirl:
But you have to love the resilience of Team Frankie. Despite all the insults being thrown at the admin by EA, the guy is unshakeable. E no dey even answer them.

He's just campaigning for Tayo and thanking them for voting Goitse
I guess they were really hurt because EA abandoned Frankie when he was up.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MyLocalTrouble: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
Make wona no forget to trend #TayothecraziestHM. That slap wey Maggicube give us as funniest, I nefa recover from yam hioo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
safarigirl:
hit for a ghanaian grin wink
You sef! Smh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
jjii:
I guess they were really hurt because EA abandoned Frankie when he was up.
terribly so. East Africans are trying to play the whole "we'll kick you out next season" card on them, but they don't care. EA is scared shitless cuz it appears their alliance is now minus 1
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
Yea.. The show started yesterday... After the live show.
Belvine33:
Is it just me or are the hm's more fun?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
GHKWAME1:
You sef! Smh
aww, you know I roff you still kiss grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
safarigirl:
I don't see anyone corroborating your opinion either so tongue

On the Uti-Lucille fight, you mean?
Well, let's start with this: http://m.allafrica.com/stories/200810130706.html/

Dem plenty if you want more.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sexy tweky lily say na to go Tayo FB page go dey hype the guy ooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

Is the crood the one they were cave men or something? There was a certain girl wearing a khaki like outfit with red hair or something?
Recommend two more movies for me,I will stop by the market today.
Yea! Thats it.. You got it.

Erm lemme see:-
The Exam(old movie but very very interesting)
The Town
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by SilentBang(m): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
safarigirl:
hehe. I piri her. This is so not the week for a smartmouth like her to be HOH. Those BBA Alumni go just yeye her

smiley the babe seems to me like someone that can stand her ground o and she is likable too... But whatever tho. Me I like drama... grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
LaRoyalHighness:
Holy Ghost Fire! ....
Hahahaha! No shaking, the guy head strong pass like that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.