Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,884 members, 7,851,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2264955 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:

Pffft! That was a lucky guess.
A VERY lucky guess tongue

Yeah right, she got more than 2 things correctly tongue

She's quite perceptive, definitely not a psychic. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
ochon:

UjSizzle, I Swear, this is my first ever epistle on this thread. Just ban Ellab for lying against me. sad

see liar dey call anoda person liar shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Jesusculture: 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
Uti, Tayo n elikem having a go at each abt nigeria, ghana accent, elikem says tayo doesn't have a good spoken english, uti hits back saying mambea n confidence are de only bba reps frm ghana with a good spoken english, ds guys are so hilarious
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
Phatmyk:
Amalinze the cat

Yeah... Amalinze the cat! Don't know why I keep thinking it's Emenike.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
Shey una remember those POWA people wey been make dem evict Hannington in 2010 on top Lerato matter?

Dem don come again o, now dem say na Tayo dem wan make Biggie comot on top Miss P matter. Imagine the yeye people. When Luclay comot cloth from Karen body, dem no show o.

I remember Nigerians complaining bitterly that year that how come nobody is canvassing for Luclay's removal despite his actions towards Karen or do they only prey on those who aren't SADC?

Dem think say Naija na Uganda, make dem try any rubbish, dem go know

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
safarigirl:
19 year old that's always professing to be a h.orneey lesbo. The babe na ndi otu Beverly, dem talk one age, but their mouth pass the age

Hehehehe. Jesus wept!grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
M'am Bea + Uti = "Beauti"

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cestmoi1:

True talk.Thanks dear.#hugs

You're welcome. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
Elikem on feza about oneal.......
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
forkadict:

LMAO.

Your ballot paper is a snatched paper.

Your name is a fake name used by PDP. tongue tongue

Lwkmd. Must you yab? grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sugarcoconut(f): 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
safarigirl:
19 year old that's always professing to be a h.orneey lesbo. The babe na ndi otu Beverly, dem talk one age, but their mouth pass the age
I tell u ma sista. The babe abi guy must be something else cos (s)he must hv started living life way before (s)he was conceived to have attained and experienced al these.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
safarigirl:
Shey una remember those POWA people wey been make dem evict Hannington in 2010 on top Lerato matter?

Dem don come again o, now dem say na Tayo dem wan make Biggie comot on top Miss P matter. Imagine the yeye people. When Luclay comot cloth from Karen body, dem no show o.

I remember Nigerians complaining bitterly that year that how come nobody is canvassing for Luclay's removal despite his actions towards Karen or do they only prey on those who aren't SADC?

He who brings an ant infected wood asked the lizards for a visit.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
sugarcoconut:
I tell u ma sista. The babe abi guy must be something else cos (s)he must hv started living life way before (s)he was conceived to have attained and experienced al these.
So?
How does that add or subtract anything from your life?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
thandii1:
Uti, elikem and tayo cracking me up. They are all joking about accents, Ghanaian and Nigerian. Idris wanted to interfere and uti jokingly told him to go away because dem no dey speak English for Tanzania. Lmao.

Macky looking lost watching from a distant, probably pissed with the loud west African guys.

Uti admitted Zimbabweans have the best accents in africa.

I'll miss elikem and uti when they leave, that niggah elikem should have won the chase, very lively guys.

And did someone say elikem tailored all the housemates' outfits? Please how did he do that? Did he come into the house with the already made clothes to ammend them to their perfect size or what?

Children of men! Hahaha. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
Guys, I've been meaning to ask...
Does Oneza still exist? Cuz I've observed from Feza's diary sessions that she never really sends a shoutout to her boyfriend, even though she regularly hails her mother and son.

My gut feeling tells me O'Neal beat the shhiitt out of her once, and the relationship crashed.
That niggah had some serious self-esteem issues going on at the time, oh lawd.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by feminineA: 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
olegunner:
Elikem on feza about oneal.......

Give us full gist now. Which one is half baked cookie??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
decanta:

You are somebody that likes things to go in sequence ,you plan your life and make sure everything goes according to your plans.
You are not generous but you are not thrifty either ,you make sure money is used for things that you consider useful.
You are not a fashionista but you make sure your outfit is neat and trim ,whenever you are up and about.
You hate it when people use your thing without your consent.
You are a neat person,maybe not so much on your surroundings ,but your outfit must be pressed and ironed before you go anywhere.
You don't often apologise or take corrections because you try to justify any action you take.
You are not a womaniser, and contrary to what many people might think the woman in your life does not have a big bakassi.
How did I do?
^^^ anyone could say that come on. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
Oneza is dead, guys, leaving Polikem as the UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONS!

Mellish is still rotting away at the morgue, by the way.
There was no one brave enough to step forth and claim the stinking corpse smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
I really don't blame Luclay and KlarrKlarr. So na the representation of Nigeria dem dey sing so?? grin grin grin .Nigeria don suffer
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Lol otono and nhlanhla record session was hilarious.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:
M'am Bea + Uti = "Beauti"

Una see Mambea half-mast eyes wey I been dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:
Oneza is dead, guys, leaving Polikem as the UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONS!

Mellish is still rotting away at the morgue, by the way.
There was no one brave enough to step forward and claim the stinking corpse smiley
Lol my dillish has longed moved on....I see her landing a billionaire soon.
But how do you know about oneza?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
decanta:
Lol otono and nhlanhla record session was hilarious.

I'm telling you...very yeye boiz grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sugarcoconut(f): 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
Pls what happened to d message from home biggie promised the winning team. Can't believe it's been aired and not even a mention from anyone or is biggie so thrilled that he completely 4got about it.

Biko someone ans mi oo cos I ve been wondering
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
safarigirl:

I nearly brought this issue up last night but held myself. Those people are very manipulative. I remember Biggie never wanted Hanni out. ..It took like 4 days after the whole drama before he was disqualified, those people led by Lerato's Mum insisted he leaves the house. They don't have a case..there was no physical violence.

Uti and Tayo doing Uganda justice. Freestyle
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nawa this kain song.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
^^ e no better pass the strong thing wey KlarrKlarr and Luclay do us? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
Forwetinnah:
^^ e no better pass the strong thing wey KlarrKlarr and Luclay do us? grin
Far better....if nhlanhla and luclay no chop last position, make I bath naked.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
degreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr78fhPBfbo i think you guys should watch again tayo nd miss p....
okay, just watched it.

First 50 minutes looked like a scene from Yo Momma and Tayo was slaying the shii outta Miss P grin

When he got to the locust part though, it got ugly....I was like "dayyum! Not a good time to be Miss P". He slammed the chic hard, almost felt bad for her....almost. Especially when she was just staring like someone who got schooled.

My fav lines:

1) "if you talk to me, I'll counsel you like I did last night"
2) "when you first saw me, you were acting like someone starving for sex" (I loved this one cuz it was true grin)
3) "you say I'm not hot, big brother did not make me hot, I was hot before I came to this house" (preach!)

Overall, number 2 has to be the best punchline this season. Gotta save that one grin

Lemme go watch the video again, those punchlines deserve a re-run grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
decanta:

Lol my dillish has longed moved on....I see her landing a billionaire soon.
But how do you know about oneza?

Feza's O'Neal-less diary sessions.
Elikem's constant prodding.
Feza's general body language.

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.