Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2258368 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Una see Mambea half-mast eyes wey I been dey talk?
she is visualizing a future, a future where uti takes her to the altar, they say "I do" in front of friends and family, he disvirgins her, she gets pregnant, she gives birth to a set triplet, and they live happily ever after.... oh what a sweet telenovela, amor uti la mambea, la love wantiti..

a tale of two love birds...

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
O boy, e be like say we don dey derail...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:

Ahhhh. A fellow Stephen King lover here?
What are your top 3 novels from King... Besides "Misery" tongue

No, I'm not a huge fan of his, only book I read by him is Thr3e. (Oops Three is by Ted Dekker. My bad). He writes mostly Sci-fi, a genre which I'm not too crazy about. I'm a Stephen J Cannell, Mario Puzo, Ian Flemming etc kind of reader. Crime fiction grin

I work at the library though so I'm familiar with his work & huge fan base.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nice job Sipe and Mama Aflica cool...nice melody
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pavrita: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
Natasha nd singing:

Welcome to Zambia
Rets come together
Rets cerebrate
Yere mama,yereyeye

Natasha no go kill me.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:

My top 3 are...

1. Pet Sematary
2. Danse Macabre
3. The Shining (But this one got a shittty movie adaptation starring Jack Nicholson, which I still don't like).

Honorable Mention: Dreamcatcher.
I love pet semetery ....it escaped my mind,it was very scary eish!
It was like Jesus waking the dead in a zombie form.
I don't really don't understand the shinning .
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
Dannyxy:
she is visualizing a future, a future where uti takes her to the altar, they say "I do" in front of friends and family, he disvirgins her , she gets pregnant, she gives birth to a set triplet, and they live happily ever after.... oh what a sweet telenovela, amor uti la mambea, la love wantiti..

a tale of two love birds...

Thought Permutations already did that..? undecided

Na small kind "amor Uti la Mambea la Love wantiti" grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
Natasha and sipe the best so far.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
pavrita:

Natasha nd singing:

Welcome to Zambia
Rets come together
Rets cerebrate
Yere mama,yereyeye

Natasha no go kill me.

Natasha has roots in Anambra state grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:
O boy, e be like say we don dey derail...
I wish there was some other place we can have this conversation..... You really have a lot of knowledge I can tap from.... sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
pavrita:

Natasha nd singing:

Welcome to Zambia
Rets come together
Rets cerebrate
Yere mama,yereyeye

Natasha no go kill me.

Na cerebreeh I hear sha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
decanta:

Are you a fan as well?

No.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Hahahahahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

No, I'm not a huge fan of his, only book I read by him is Thr3e. He writes mostly Sci-fi, a genre which I'm not too crazy about. I'm a Stephen J Cannell, Mario Puzo, Ian Flemming etc kind of reader. Crime fiction grin

I work at the library though so I'm familiar with his work & huge fan base.

No, there's a mix-up. Stephen King is known for his horror novels. Thr3e was written by Ted Dekker, not Stephen King.
And Ian Flemming? Puhhleez. Too formulaic for my tastes.

I suggest you try reading "It", another interesting horror novel by King.
Or if you're new to the horror novel genre, you can start with "Phantoms" by Dean Koontz smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by HERROYALFINEST: 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:

Stephen King.
. Wow he's my favourite too, fredrick forsyth, dean koonz and john saul too

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pavrita: 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
v24m:

Natasha has roots in Anambra state grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abego,not my state o
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pavrita: 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Na cerebreeh I hear sha

Everybody don laugh titre 4 my house.She just dey siing the thing repeatedly with confidence,she no even send. For her mind she dey stage for Grammy dey perform.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Na small kind "amor Uti la Mambea la Love wantiti" grin
no!, she is a Virgin!, you wan spoil the film?, shey na you be the director?

btw, how you take know say permission disvirgin her? tongue, na for your room dem do am? tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
HERROYALFINEST:
. Wow he's my favourite too, fredrick forsyth, dean koonz and john saul too

My mother had "Ricochet" and "Emeka", both from Frederick Forsyth. He's okay though, but when it comes to thriller and conspiracy, Jeoffrey Archer and Sidney Sheldon are among my all-time favorites.
I had "The Eleventh Commandment" and "Honor Among Thieves" (both from Archer) during my Secondary school days; now they're probably lying somewhere in my old box, destroyed by silverfish.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:

No, there's a mix-up. Stephen King is known for his horror novels. Thr3e was written by Ted Dekker, not Stephen King.
And Ian Flemming? Puhhleez. Too formulaic for my tastes.

I suggest you try reading "It", another interesting horror novel by King.
Or if you're new to the horror novel genre, you can start with "Phantoms" by Dean Koontz smiley

No, I already corrected myself on the error lol. I know his work & have seen some of the movie adaptations eg. The shining, Carrie etc. I'm still not a fan though. At my place of employment, majority of his work is under "Sci-fi". I know he's versatile but like I said, I haven't read much of his work.

Flemming is the bawse grin

I'm not new to horror but my preferred genre is crime.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
Feza is so beautiful and talented ....with a stinking attitude.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:

My mother had "Ricochet" and "Emeka", both from Frederick Forsyth. He's okay though, but when it comes to thriller and conspiracy, Jeoffrey Archer and Sidney Sheldon are among my all-time favorites.
I had "The Eleventh Commandment" and "Honor Among Thieves" (both from Archer) during my Secondary school days; now they're probably lying somewhere in my old box, destroyed by silverfish.
I've read every single book Sidney Sheldon has ever written .
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

No, I already corrected myself on the error lol. I know his work & have seen some of the movie adaptations eg. The shining, Carrie etc. I'm still not a fan though. At my place of employment, majority of his work is under "Sci-fi". I know he's versatile but like I said, I haven't read much of his work.

Flemming is the bawse grin

I'm not new to horror but my preferred genre is crime.
James Hadley chase or Mary Higgins Clark?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by HERROYALFINEST: 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:

. You are right! Sheldon is a fantastic writer so also Mary higgins clark
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
Feza and idris's song too much melody,sounds like a mourning song.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
HERROYALFINEST:
. You are right! Sheldon is a fantastic writer so also Mary higgins clark
Is there a session for novels here in Nairaland?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by HERROYALFINEST: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
decanta:

. Am à die hard fan of Maary higgins clark, have quite a collection of her books
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
This one that mambea is clinging to uti since morning......abi she dey feel say she don see husband niiii......
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Jelailah(f): 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
[quote author=jjii post=28198885][/quote] i fine pass the three of dem join 2geda
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by modestdude(m): 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
GoodGirl2:
Amen to that!!
Tayo may have his weaknesses but at least he's not humiliating his lover on TV like the winner of BBA Season 2. I have a lot of admiration for men who put persistent women in their place, although I feel there are better ways in which Tayo ought to have handled the matter.
which best way should he have handled it for someone who walked away 3 times and was still being trolled? When yu push someone to the wall, the rebound always comes with a force. Tayo is the real hotshot not those boreshots and deadshots. He's real and has been that way since week 1. He can't act fake coz of the Ex-housemates
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
decanta:

Mary Higgins Clark's books I liked is Ghost Ship & Nighttime is my time.
James Hadley, haven't read any. Which books do you recommend & I'll check them out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.